Close
Login
Register

Maywhether vs McGregor world tour.

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Maywhether vs McGregor world tour.

Postby SHIFTY » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:46 pm

Shocked no one has posted it yet.

watched the whole thing well worth it.

Last edited by SHIFTY on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
User avatar
SHIFTY
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2246
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:12 am
Location: BANGING YOUR MOM
Accolades: Survivor

Re: Maywhether vs McGregor presser.

Postby SHIFTY » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:46 pm

Face-offs

ImageImage
User avatar
SHIFTY
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2246
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:12 am
Location: BANGING YOUR MOM
Accolades: Survivor

Re: Maywhether vs McGregor world tour.

Postby SHIFTY » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:49 pm

DW video blog. Before presser.

ImageImage
User avatar
SHIFTY
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2246
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:12 am
Location: BANGING YOUR MOM
Accolades: Survivor

Re: Maywhether vs McGregor world tour.

Postby Shuck » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:26 pm

Mayweather Rd1; may went vintage pretty boy floyd & came out thrown haymakers on the mike, Conor looked out of his element, that entire opening scene was awkward as fuck

expectn Conor to come out red hot Tomm.. tbc
Shuck
 

Re: Maywhether vs McGregor world tour.

Postby AverageWhiteMale » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:45 pm

Well, I'll be there tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be a fun time.
'We're throwin' spinnin' shit now?'
User avatar
AverageWhiteMale
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1791
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:39 am
Location: Toronto

Re: Maywhether vs McGregor world tour.

Postby mark7 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:46 pm

i need a close up video with audio of the final face off. i can tell Conor kept saying "ima bounce ya head off the canvas" and it seems like Floyd kept saying "yeah, yeah, alright, alright". Couldn't make out any of the rest tho.
"I had to come into this fight...straight... fat boy off the beach of Cabo, but its all good" Nate Diaz
User avatar
mark7
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1926
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:44 pm
Location: 209
Accolades: Survivor x2

Re: Maywhether vs McGregor world tour.

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:52 pm

We are all going to Hell for watching this bullshit :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17312
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Maywhether vs McGregor world tour.

Postby slevin » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:00 pm

The first press conference was whack, the old guys talking killed it. Schaub dropping his insight is funny. Dont think Conor and Floyd brought their "A side."



Kind of interesting that Conor talks about stances and movement, Im not sure if the ref will allow him to move or stand like a thai boxer or capoiera fighter.
Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

Image
I actually picked this fucking guy over Nate Diaz lmao. When dipset speaks, listen.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22617
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: Maywhether vs McGregor world tour.

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:03 pm

slevin wrote:The first press conference was whack, the old guys talking killed it. Schaub dropping his insight is funny. Dont think Conor and Floyd brought their "A side."



Kind of interesting that Conor talks about stances and movement, Im not sure if the ref will allow him to move or stand like a thai boxer or capoiera fighter.

The fix!
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17312
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Maywhether vs McGregor world tour.

Postby mmafan559 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:34 pm

i saw what they replayed on sportscenter and it just looked and sounded awful

conner saying floyd has never fought anyone like him

jesus christ people will still eat this garbage up
Join https://discord.gg/tTqYyMc on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 3,000 likes on Sherdog.
Image
185.8
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time

DeceptaCon wrote:truth needs not an explanation it just is

nate diaz wrote:touch butt
User avatar
mmafan559
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8988
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Re: Maywhether vs McGregor world tour.

Postby J D » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:43 pm

I'm going to the one in Toronto tomorrow. :hand1: :beer:
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
User avatar
J D
 
Posts: 14162
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:15 am
Location: Toronto
Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Re: Maywhether vs McGregor world tour.

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:44 pm

Gosh. That was awkward.
Sig 0-1
Image
User avatar
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4417
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: Maywhether vs McGregor world tour.

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:56 pm

J D wrote:I'm going to the one in Toronto tomorrow. :hand1: :beer:

I hope you die via proxy.
Last edited by DeceptaCon on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17312
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Maywhether vs McGregor world tour.

Postby J D » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:58 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
J D wrote:I'm going to the one in Toronto tomorrow. :hand1: :beer:

I hope you die by proxy.


I'll wink at the camera for you, brick.
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
User avatar
J D
 
Posts: 14162
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:15 am
Location: Toronto
Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Re: Maywhether vs McGregor world tour.

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:01 pm

J D wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
J D wrote:I'm going to the one in Toronto tomorrow. :hand1: :beer:

I hope you die by proxy.


I'll wink at the camera for you, brick.

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17312
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Next

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users