Who ya got?

Money
29%
.500 w/l fighter
71%

Total votes : 7

**Mayweather signs with UFC; Mayweather vs Lobov***

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:10 am

The dream "billion dollar" superfights are now starting to become a reality.

UFC president Dana White confirmed Saturday that Floyd Mayweather has agreed to terms to multiple fights that would see the TMT president face the main training partner of Conor McGregor and “let me bandlg bro” all-star, Artem “The Hammer” Lobov, White told CNN affiliate TNT. "I'm starting to work on the Lobov side now.

"The Mayweather side is done," White told CNN affiliate TNT. "I'm starting to work on the Lobov side now.

"I'm not saying the fight will happen but I got one side done. Now it's time to work on the other.

You know, if we can come to a deal with (adviser) Al Haymon and Mayweather, the fight's gonna happen."

The main question surrounding the potential fight is the rules the fighters would adhere to, with many concerned that Lobov’s vastly superior ground skills would make a standard MMA match a walkover.

When asked what the regulations would be, White said: "Fighting."

In December, Mayweather boldly claimed a fight between him and anyone in the UFC willing to man up and throw some hands, would make $1 billion.

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Re: **Mayweather signs with UFC; Mayweather vs Lobov***

Postby dipset52 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:40 am

This can't be real Lol
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2018 Fantasy Draft Highest Total Score

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:48 am

dipset52 wrote:This can't be real Lol

Pillar Bruins tells no lies. :tup:

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Postby robdogj » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:24 pm

R.I.P. Floyd 'Money' Mayweather
May your purse always remain full in Heaven
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Jump » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:59 pm

That would be hilarious, it would maybe last 30 seconds...maybe.
The linker formerly known as 'bringthepain' 2008
Jump
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby 1098765432 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:01 pm

No fucking way
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2018

Postby PBells » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:04 pm

There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:10 pm

Lobov must have signed a clause to keep it standing :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ COWBOY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - 4LIFE - :kiss:

~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby stvgabriel » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:25 pm

"In the end things will have to be as they are and always have been: the great things are left to the great, the abysses to the profound, tenderness and thrills to the sensitive, and to sum it up in a few words, everything extraordinary to the extraordinary. "
stvgabriel
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: April 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2017 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby blackmetalcarson » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:33 pm

Someone want to tell me why they're upset over this? It's not as if Mayweather is getting a title shot or even fighting a legitimate contender or anything like that. All this is is a boxer with no ground game fighting a more well rounded fighter.
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby Oldtoby420 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:45 pm

robdogj wrote:R.I.P. Floyd 'Money' Mayweather
May your purse always remain full in Heaven

This is crazy cuz 100% true story am eating from a box of Cheez-It's in my hand while reading & typing this :lol:
&
Damn never thought of that munching on snuck in Cheez-It's at the movies sounds way better then pop-corn, plus food you sneak in always just taste better lolz.
Oldtoby420 aka Blacklotu5
Oldtoby420
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby kezzaman » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:18 pm

wheres this guy when u need him

Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
kezzaman
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby stvgabriel » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:19 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:Someone want to tell me why they're upset over this? It's not as if Mayweather is getting a title shot or even fighting a legitimate contender or anything like that. All this is is a boxer with no ground game fighting a more well rounded fighter.

I don’t think anybody’s upset over this. It’s just that nobody believes it will actually happen.

"In the end things will have to be as they are and always have been: the great things are left to the great, the abysses to the profound, tenderness and thrills to the sensitive, and to sum it up in a few words, everything extraordinary to the extraordinary. "
stvgabriel
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: April 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2017 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:32 am

Floyd Mayweather will be contractually obligated to defend his “Money” belt against Artem Lobov, and many people are counting on that actually happening. There's just too many signs that Floyd and his team want it.

Who knows what Dana White thinks is going to happen, but if it doesn't pan out the way it's supposed to he's going to be "super pissed." He was the one that insisted a defense clause be put into the contract to fight Conor McGregor on his final fight inside the Octagon. According to Dana White, Mayweather will fight Artem, 1 or 2 fights more, and his final fight will be none other than Conor McGregor who got embarrassed by Floyd when the two boxed each other a few months ago.

White explained at a media event. "135, 145, 155, 170, it doesn’t matter. I'll tell you what: you wanna come in and take this shot against Artem, I'm cool with that. But you gotta defend the title. You can't drop the title after the fight and go somewhere else."

This is gonna be awesome!

bruins2012

Next

Return to Internet Wasteland