Close
Login
Register

Lifting on a cleanse..

Conditioning, one of the most important aspects of your training. Strength, everyone needs it. Discuss what works for you?

Lifting on a cleanse..

Postby JohnKG » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:10 pm

Good morning!

I'm doing the master cleanse to rid myself of toxins and additives before I start my supplement routine..

I plan on doing it for 10 days.. possibly more depending on how I'm feeling. My muscle mass is sure to decrease, so I was wondering if I should start doing a 5x5 workout to keep my strength up. I don't know if any of you have tried anything like this, the master cleanse, but any lifting suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

A little about me and the cleanse.. I train, normally in my loft, Muay Thai and boxing.. I plan on joining a gym soon that has a fight team since my last stomping ground had been shut down. The master cleanse, consist of a salt water flush in the morning, laxative herbal tea at night, and a lemonade concoction (cayenne pepper, organic lemons, purified water and maple grade b syrup).

I'd like to start competing in Muay Thai or K-1 rules combat as an amateur and will then move to MMA after a few BJJ classes. I currently weigh 227 lbs but will fight either at 170 or 185 in MMA. Which is probably what I'll be walking around because I don't know anything about cutting weight and frankly don't want to cut any.

Thanks for uuseful feedback!
VOTE JOJO FOR MOD
JohnKG
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Re: Lifting on a cleanse..

Postby BerzerkerJr » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Lost me at jojo for mod...
BerzerkerJr
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Re: Lifting on a cleanse..

Postby JohnKG » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:02 pm

BerzerkerJr wrote:Lost me at jojo for mod...

:lol:
VOTE JOJO FOR MOD
JohnKG
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Return to Conditioning and Strength Training