Close
Login
Register

Khabib In The NFL?!?!?!?!

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

Khabib In The NFL?!?!?!?!

Postby WandyCroCop » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:10 pm

IDK if you all caught this, but this is Drew Brees (QB for the Saints) getting suplexed by Captain Munnerlyn.

I'm surprised we don't see more suplexes or other wrestling moves in football. Mostly it's just "okay, I'm going to hurl my body at his body and try to grab on and pull him to the ground"... this only works like 50% of the time!
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

http://www.getmoresports.com
WandyCroCop
5th Professional Linker Victory
5th Professional Linker Victory

Re: Khabib In The NFL?!?!?!?!

Postby mmafan559 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:25 pm

That will cost him a good chunk of change.
Join https://discord.gg/tTqYyMc on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 3,000 likes on Sherdog.
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time

DeceptaCon wrote:truth needs not an explanation it just is

nate diaz wrote:touch butt
mmafan559
1st Professional Linker Victory

Postby draphius » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:30 pm

mmafan559 wrote:That will cost him a good chunk of change.

fuck the no fun league! thats what football is about, if u can hit a guy and hurt him then u should get a bonus. i dont get why theyve pussified the game so much but i can hardly watch it anymore. just go to fucken flag football if they are going to fine for tackling another player.
draphius
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby mmafan559 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:20 pm

They used to allow slams and shit like that, but multi-million dollar faces of billion dollar companies were getting their careers ruined.
Join https://discord.gg/tTqYyMc on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 3,000 likes on Sherdog.
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time

DeceptaCon wrote:truth needs not an explanation it just is

nate diaz wrote:touch butt
mmafan559

Postby BestWayKilla » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:42 am

Yeah, what kinda shit is this? The NFL is completely emasculated if they come down on hits like this. Would you rather guys ran into other players head first? Obviously not. This is a much safer and more exciting way to bring someone down. Imagine how nuts crowds would go if guys could ragdoll other players like this. Of course, though, the NFL will come down on this guy because he did it to a big name QB. The way they baby quarterbacks is a joke, if someone's holding the ball, they're fair game. I'd watch football more if hits like this happened regularly.
UP THE IRONS!!!!

mikalianenkomedov wrote:ball gargling faggots that are faggoty and gargle balls.

Sigbetting Record- 17-10
BestWayKilla
The Trooper

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:51 am

BestWayKilla wrote:Yeah, what kinda shit is this? The NFL is completely emasculated if they come down on hits like this. Would you rather guys ran into other players head first? Obviously not. This is a much safer and more exciting way to bring someone down. Imagine how nuts crowds would go if guys could ragdoll other players like this. Of course, though, the NFL will come down on this guy because he did it to a big name QB. The way they baby quarterbacks is a joke, if someone's holding the ball, they're fair game. I'd watch football more if hits like this happened regularly.

No that was a clean hit and he didn't get fine for it. You can slam, what you can't do is slam after the person with the ball was called down. Im sure he was flagged for it as Refs have been terrible this year and have been throng Flags around like a dirty whore.

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion

Return to The "Club House"