Close
Login
Register

"Just cut me already" - Crybaby Jon Jones

A place for meaningless, repeated or just plain stupid posts

"Just cut me already" - Crybaby Jon Jones

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:58 pm

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/03/ ... me-already

Jones says this type of shit as often as Mcgregor fakes retirements. It is obviously for the same reason. They are desperate in need of attention and people to say "Oh nooo pwwwwwease do not wetire! Pwwwwwease do not cut Jones!"

Amazing how his most recent plea to be cut, which we need to like take super seriously brrrrooooo unlike the other 24 times he has cried to be released, comes after watching Ngannou destroy Stipe. I am sure Jones is all for moving up and fighting at a natural weight class vs Ngannou right? :roll:

Jones was too scared to even get within range to take down a puffed up middleweight with 0 ground game and two completely torn knees and needed the judges to render a truly retarded decision to beat Reyes but yet he is super duper super serious about believing he would beat Ngannou? lol. Sure thing dickpills Jones. Sure thing.

I miss the days when fighters did not act like this. Obviously some did back then but it is far more common now. Watching grown men take to twitter and other social media to cry about how the UFC needs to release them or announce an obviously fake retirement is getting sad.

Spoiler:
"Ohhh pwwwwwease mistah owwficer pwwwwease woll down the window i have ADD oh pwwwwwwease" - Jones during his most recent arrest.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
Linker Party Animal
Linker Party Animal

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x4)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Awarded the Amanda Nunes belt for holding 2 belts
Pick-Em Champion: Jan 2020, Dec 2020, April 2021, June 2021
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Chat Legend

Re: "Just cut me already" - Crybaby Jon Jones

Postby Fyodor » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:26 pm

I believe that he shouod be paid wjatever he is asking. Let the UFC call his bluff and lets see what this player will do.

Dana needs to pay him.
Do not be afraid neighbour.
Fyodor

Accolades: Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion

Postby tsarlaider » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:29 pm

Well said MrMeow

My opinion is that if Jones wants to make a statement he should put his money where his mouth is and challenge a top 5 HW

Then if he wins decisively he can take a shot for the HW belt.

He is not the current LHW champ or the current anything so give him a fight to see where he stands at HW.

Especially after two questionable performances in a row at LHW.

I am always against cutting in line and i can only justify it when a champ challenges another champ. And even then i am not 100% on board, i feel like people who deserve it more are getting screwed.

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Jan 2017, June 2017, Jan 2018, Feb 2018, Mar 2018, Apr 2019, May 2019, Nov 2019, July 2021
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2016, Aug 2018. May 2021
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan 2016
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2019
Survivor (x2)

Postby philphan » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:50 pm

Bones is in a bad spot. He is a big name but doesn't break 1 million PPV buys. He also singed an iron clad UFC contract and would have a hard time getting out of it in court, So he can fight or sit, but either way he will do it under the UFC banner.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Dustin Poirier, Orion Cosce, Cody Law, Punahele Soriano
3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x3)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Pillar of Linker

Postby DanyeWest » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:25 pm

philphan wrote:Bones is in a bad spot. He is a big name but doesn't break 1 million PPV buys. He also singed an iron clad UFC contract and would have a hard time getting out of it in court, So he can fight or sit, but either way he will do it under the UFC banner.

You know Phillip, I think that history shows that Jones has about the easiest time getting out of anything he wants to in court. I daresay he might cut out a healthy amount of time and just get drunk and run over his contract. I bet you that contract ends up owing him for the inconvenience of being in his way.
Spoiler:
DanyeWest
Chat Star
Chat Star

Accolades: Ultimate Survivor
Survivor
Fun in chat

Postby MadTitan » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:14 pm

Fyodor wrote:I believe that he shouod be paid wjatever he is asking. Let the UFC call his bluff and lets see what this player will do.

Dana needs to pay him.

I believe he is a crybaby and needs to shut his mouth.
Remember when fighters used to just train and take fights?

Better times.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
MadTitan
Mod Emeritus

Postby bruins2012 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:25 pm

He deserves way more money. Fook the UFC. Y’all bums are company men.

Pussies. :fu:

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
Da Instigator

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov. 2020, Feb. 2021
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug. 2016, May/Sep. 2017, Apr. 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor (x2)

Postby SpeakEasy » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:11 pm

Hs gets paid what he gets paid.
These fighters need to take a stand much like Fedor did and take their believed talents elsewhere.
Bibi Fernandes will always have my respect for completely foregoing any mainstream legacy for money and security, his wife is super sweet and fine as shit so deserves it.
But Jones dies on his shield here, clamoring this is all about legacy and proving how he's the greatest to do it but only if he can get paid enough to time.his cycles right.
I'm not a Jones hater but at this point anyone signing up for the ufc gets the same level of sympathy any boxer who signs on with AL sharpton.
If Jones was serious stop talking and go fight in Asia, see what ufc does, go fight on rizin and take out some sumo wrestler at heavyweight and wear a Fuck Dana - tito Ortiz shirt.
Killgore wants my meat but I only accept a clean behind

"A lion is called a king of beasts,
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Oct 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2017

Postby philphan » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:48 pm

DanyeWest wrote:
philphan wrote:Bones is in a bad spot. He is a big name but doesn't break 1 million PPV buys. He also singed an iron clad UFC contract and would have a hard time getting out of it in court, So he can fight or sit, but either way he will do it under the UFC banner.

You know Phillip, I think that history shows that Jones has about the easiest time getting out of anything he wants to in court. I daresay he might cut out a healthy amount of time and just get drunk and run over his contract. I bet you that contract ends up owing him for the inconvenience of being in his way.

Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Dustin Poirier, Orion Cosce, Cody Law, Punahele Soriano
3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x3)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Pillar of Linker

Postby SpeakEasy » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:22 am

obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:30 am

SpeakEasy wrote:Image

You don't want to do it.
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:45 am

Jones is the biggest faggot/pussy to ever be champion. Meow's sarcasm reminds me of the time not too long ago where his faggot ass was on camera in New Mexico.... After driving around high as fuck on weed and alcohol shooting up random peoples houses. Want to talk about some privilege? Lett's talk about his black athlete privilege. God he sounded like the biggest pussy ever too. PLEASE MR. OSSTIFFFERRR DON'T PUT ME IN THE CAR I GOTS DA CLAUSTROPHOBIA.
The fact he isn't incarcerated for the dumb fucking shit he does all the time is amazing. #BLACKPRIVELEGE.

I truly despise and loath the man. I hope he gets fucked up and makes the mistake of signing on the line that is dotted to fight Ngannou. There will never be a sweeter moment than seeing him get viciously KO'd in modern MMA.
KingOfPancrase

Postby bruins2012 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:54 am

KKKOP is back.

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
Da Instigator

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov. 2020, Feb. 2021
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug. 2016, May/Sep. 2017, Apr. 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor (x2)

Postby SpeakEasy » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:47 pm

Hey if I get to a flamboyant fag on here Kop cab be a bigot, im just glad we got a place we are all confrotable being ourselves.
But what kop saying is necessarily wrong even if it's not pc.
Jones should've been in jail, while I don't think it's skin colour but athletes and celebrities as a whole get this leniency they certainly don't deserve.
Justin Bieber, Drew Barrymore, Robert Downey, shjt even wynona Ryder like these people did shit and sure they're names get dragged though the mud a bit but that's pretty much it.
Shit even AL Sharpton killed a man and got away with it.
I hate race division, the fact anyone thinks another skin colour is more important than the other ignores how insignificant and non consequential every living thing has been, is and ever will be, we are all nothing and none of us matter so we get to choose what actually is important.
And skin colour and celebrity are NOT important but we as a society put so much weight on both things is maddening and sickening.
Jones should have served jail and a lesser know celebrity would be in jail and a white celebrity probably would've been the brunt of a lot more jokes.
Jones just has no actual backbone, jump ship, take the lawsuit and fine, you so badly wanna be Tyson or Ali then do it, take a stand and lose a few years of your prime for something important instead of mistimed cycle.
Jones could start a cascade here that leads to fighters gaining a little more control over their careers but he is just looking for that little bump so he can get himself a little bump.

obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby DanyeWest » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:19 pm

Ughghgh. Now he's gonna burn his Nike's cause of Nas x's Satan shoes. Fuckin gross man. Now he invokes his christ card. I cannot stand this incredibly gifted trash bag.
Spoiler:
DanyeWest
Chat Star
Chat Star

Accolades: Ultimate Survivor
Survivor
Fun in chat

Next

Return to Internet Wasteland