Close
Login
Register

Judo for the win.

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Judo for the win.

Postby ScarTown_Bandit » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:46 am

Good job, cool to watch. I originally wanted to train judo when I was younger, but there were no judo dojos nearby so I ended up training traditional karate. Keep up the good work man!
ScarTown_Bandit
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby SavageSavant » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:40 am

Good stuff man, ty for sharing.
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
SavageSavant
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby The axe murder » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:49 pm

ccc wrote:
The axe murder wrote:at this point i was fucking gassed i had just fought my friend and when i was walking out the tatami i was called to fight again tha was shit bu i gave it all !!

Great respect for that man! you gave it all, alot of people dont know how that feels, besides boxing i did for a long time Judo it is a hard sport i had alot of injury's now i do BJJ and MMA and the Judo experience helps me the most of all
but that besides, I will post later to say more me training begins in a our and it is in Holland now 4 oclock in the morning :x
But great respect for you fight heart because what i saw you have that and the will to not give up i always respect that, from what i saw your Judo basic is good ,technical with good will to not give up also a good movement Keep it going like this!!!

i also have traint with M Kuiper years ago, i learn alot of him his Judo is really really good, yo remind me a little of him

thx a lot i started training again today justo took a couple of days to rest !
lets train harder bro :biggrin:
The axe murder
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby The axe murder » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:49 pm

ccc wrote:
The axe murder wrote:at this point i was fucking gassed i had just fought my friend and when i was walking out the tatami i was called to fight again tha was shit bu i gave it all !!

Great respect for that man! you gave it all, alot of people dont know how that feels, besides boxing i did for a long time Judo it is a hard sport i had alot of injury's now i do BJJ and MMA and the Judo experience helps me the most of all
but that besides, I will post later to say more me training begins in a our and it is in Holland now 4 oclock in the morning :x
But great respect for you fight heart because what i saw you have that and the will to not give up i always respect that, from what i saw your Judo basic is good ,technical with good will to not give up also a good movement Keep it going like this!!!

i also have traint with M Kuiper years ago, i learn alot of him his Judo is really really good, yo remind me a little of him

thx a lot i started training again today justo took a couple of days to rest !
lets train harder bro :biggrin:
The axe murder
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Jetli » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Nice job. I dont do judo so cant give advice. Keep up good work.
Overeem wrote:You guys better duck, because im bout to turn left, and i dont wana SMACK you with my dick

Agonz ducked the Jet like a lil bitch.

Jetli (Belcher) vs PoopCannon (Bisping) Account bet
Acount sig bet victims:
Brickbat.
SigBets
5-1
Jetli
Buakaw's P.R Manager
Buakaw's P.R Manager

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion