Close
Login
Register

ITS TIME. . .

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: ITS TIME. . .

Postby DanQuinnsKnockoutJab » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:53 pm

^^ LMFAO

CIS or Non Binary or Conoristic are terms I've never used in real life so they don't bother me. If my daily life was somehow burdened by a catalog of new sexual orientations then i'd be annoyed.
DanQuinnsKnockoutJab
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:08 pm

DanQuinnsKnockoutJab wrote:^^ LMFAO

CIS or Non Binary or Conoristic are terms I've never used in real life so they don't bother me. If my daily life was somehow burdened by a catalog of new sexual orientations then i'd be annoyed.

:lol: :lol: LGBTQC123
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby 1098765432 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:09 pm

As long as the tranny wears a hijab I will watch!
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2018

Postby Lolroflcopter » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:31 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
PBells wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:at first i thought it was funny.. now it sort of pisses me off...

cis... for fuck's sake.. u can't have a word for everything..

Its normal vs not normal.

if u can't accept that concept then you are mentally weak.

normal = what the majority of the people consider normal

not normal = what the majority considers not normal.

Every persjon considers himself normal, but hint hint...

if your views(sexual,political, etc) don't agree with the general public then u aint normal.

This aint necessarily a bad thing, but it is a fact.

fuck those cis-non cis - hetero flexible wonnabe somebodies.

go fuck yourselves in the ass

But the general public likes wastes of life like the Kardashians and Justin Bieber, which in of itself invalidates everything else they think

that makes sense.. But, calling a person cis is fucking PC as hell and I hate it.

Am with you there. It's just getting retarded for the sake of people's "feelsies" to the point where everything is going to need multiple prefixes if we keep going down this road.

What next? Cis-handed, because I have two hands, which is normal for the vast majority of people? Then non-handed for no hands people, and on and on? Def-handed for people with a deformed hand? Def-dos-handed for people with two deformed hands? Oh wait, def stands for deformed and that would offend those people, maybe alt-handed, then? Does it matter if the hand or hands were deformed since birth or from a terrible accident? We'll need to differentiate between those then, too.

Now imagine this for every single thing that could be used to describe a typical human being. This is fucking stupid. I hate leftists.

"Tolkien-esque he is in his PC descriptions of the people he meets, Joe."
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

-Sun-Tzu
Lolroflcopter
White Belt
White Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:01 pm

Lolroflcopter wrote:Am with you there. It's just getting retarded for the sake of people's "feelsies" to the point where everything is going to need multiple prefixes if we keep going down this road.

What next? Cis-handed, because I have two hands, which is normal for the vast majority of people? Then non-handed for no hands people, and on and on? Def-handed for people with a deformed hand? Def-dos-handed for people with two deformed hands? Oh wait, def stands for deformed and that would offend those people, maybe alt-handed, then? Does it matter if the hand or hands were deformed since birth or from a terrible accident? We'll need to differentiate between those then, too.

Now imagine this for every single thing that could be used to describe a typical human being. This is fucking stupid. I hate leftists.

"Tolkien-esque he is in his PC descriptions of the people he meets, Joe."

Yea man.. totally with you.. They are taking the piss.

Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby DanQuinnsKnockoutJab » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:18 am

^^ how often are you guys running into people like this and having to reference this guide.

Are you guys also pissed off at the Dungeons and Dragons Monster Manual for having so many types of Dragons?

Spoiler:
Aido Wedo, the Rainbow Serpent of Dahomey mythology
Apalala, a mythical river dragon who was converted to Buddhism
Apep or Apophis the giant snake or serpent from Egyptian mythology
Azhi Dahaka from Persian mythology
Bolla (also "Bullar"), the sleeping dragon of Albanian mythology
Con rit is a water dragon from Vietnamese mythology
Dragon Kings, from Chinese mythology
The Dragon of Loschy Hill, of Yorkshire folklore
The Dragons of St. Leonard's Forest, of Sussex folklore
Fafnir, transformed dragon (Norse mythology, and Wagner's opera Siegfried based on it)
the Hydra from Greek Mythology is described as a dragon-like animal
The Green Dragon of Mordiford, of Herefordshire folklore
Gorynych, the most famous of Russian dragons
Illuyankas from Hittite mythology
Ladon from Greek mythology
The Devil appears as a "great red dragon" in the Book of Revelation
The Laidly Worm of Spindleston Heugh, of Northumbrian legend
The Lambton Worm, of Northumbrian legend
The Ljubljana dragon, the protector dragon of Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia
The Longwitton dragon, of Northumbrian legend
Lotan/Leviathan from Levantine mythology and Hebrew scriptures, a demonic dragon reigning the waters and the beast from the sea in the Book of Revelation
The Meister Stoor Worm of Orkney legend
Níðhöggr (the 'Dread Biter') and Jörmungandr the Midgard's Worm from Norse mythology
Orochi, the eight-headed serpent slain by Susanoo in Japanese mythology
Python, from Greek mythology,the snake killed by Apollo
Quetzalcoatl from Aztec mythology has a dragon-like aspect
the Tarasque, tamed by Saint Martha
Tiamat and Apsu from Babylonian mythology are sometimes considered dragons
Typhon from Greek mythology is often thought of as a dragon
Qinglong, in Chinese mythology, one of the Four Symbols (Chinese constellation)
Smok Wawelski (the Wawel Dragon) from Polish mythology, was killed by a clever shoemaker's apprentice
Xiuhcoatl is a serpent from Aztec mythology
Yaw from Levantine mythology and the dragon in the Book of Revelation
Y Ddraig Goch, the Red dragon of the Brythons (the white dragon that it killed in the story of Lludd and Llevelys is that of the Saxons)
Zilant, by the Tataro-Bulgarian mythology lived present-day Kazan and is represented on the city's coat of arms
Zirnitra, dragon-god in Wendish mythology. It was later used in the Royal Danish heraldry as a representation of Wendland
Zu from Sumerian mythology
the unnamed five-headed dragon subdued by the Buddhist goddess Benzaiten at Enoshima in Japan in A.D. 552
the unnamed dragon (referred to by the Saxon draca and wyrm) defeated by Beowulf and Wiglaf in the Anglo-Saxon epic poem Beowulf.

If you are running into trans people all day everyday and it is hard for you to keep up with naming conventions then you may have other issues.

If you aren't being confused in real life by trans people and what they call themselves, but are pissed off about it online, then you are the one being emotional and in your own feels.

To suggest that this is somehow a slippery slope when it comes to naming-convention is really dumb. This isn't a slippery slope for anything.
DanQuinnsKnockoutJab
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Verne » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:09 am

This stuff has absolutely no effect on my life or how happy I am. Zero.
Verne
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:22 am

Verne wrote:This stuff has absolutely no effect on my life or how happy I am. Zero.

It will when you dont have your own bathroom to use.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby NeoNinja » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:42 pm

PBells wrote:
But the general public likes wastes of life like the Kardashians and Justin Bieber, which in of itself invalidates everything else they think

Justin Bieber is transgender. So is Serena Williams, Madonna, Pink, Michelle Obama and Megan Fox. Really sad and kind of disturbed about the last one. But Megan admitted it itself. Such a sick fallen world we live in. :?
NeoNinja
White Belt
White Belt

Postby AXEMELL » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:19 am

NeoNinja wrote:
PBells wrote:

Justin Bieber is transgender. So is Serena Williams, Madonna, Pink, Michelle Obama and Megan Fox. Really sad and kind of disturbed about the last one. But Megan admitted it itself. Such a sick fallen world we live in. :?

Fallon?
Anger he smiles towering in shiny metallic purple armour
Queen jealousy, envy waits behind him
Her fiery green gown sneers at the grassy ground
Blue are the life giving waters, taken for granted
They quietly understand
AXEMELL
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:55 pm

NeoNinja wrote:
PBells wrote:

niceone, dude. You seem like a proper quality poster. I hope you post more often.
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby NeoNinja » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:37 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
niceone, dude. You seem like a proper quality poster. I hope you post more often.

Thanks, I think. Are you being serious, or facetious? I've been screwed over and lied to by enough people that I generally don't trust anybody anymore, and it's so hard to read tone of voice from a text. No offense.. :beer: I need to get better at accepting compliments. So used to bobbin and weavin in the dance of life that I'm not good at takin compliments. We're all a work in progress.
Last edited by NeoNinja on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
NeoNinja
White Belt
White Belt

Postby NeoNinja » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:38 pm

AXEMELL wrote:
NeoNinja wrote:
PBells wrote:

Fallon?

Yup, that too.
NeoNinja
White Belt
White Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 am

NeoNinja wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:

Thanks, I think. Are you being serious, or facetious? I've been screwed over and lied to by enough people that I generally don't trust anybody anymore, and it's so hard to read tone of voice from a text. No offense.. :beer: I need to get better at accepting compliments. So used to bobbin and weavin in the dance of life that I'm not good at takin compliments. We're all a work in progress.

I agree but I was being honest. U are thinking out of the box and that's good.

You should post at least twice in each thread.
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby NeoNinja » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:02 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
NeoNinja wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:

I agree but I was being honest. U are thinking out of the box and that's good.

You should post at least twice in each thread.

:tup: 8)
NeoNinja
White Belt
White Belt

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion