Close
Login
Register

It's hard being a Rockets Fan

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

It's hard being a Rockets Fan

Postby slacker27 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:16 pm

Three overtime last second shot games............talk about heart attack city

Worst of all married to a Miami girl..............got hear shit from her and her dream team ALL DAY

Please beat Portland...........a divorce is expensive
PIMPS UP FOE DOWN

WAR MMAACHEETAH
slacker27
Red Belt
Red Belt

Re: It's hard being a Rockets Fan

Postby tron8 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:51 pm

Yooooooooooo i'm so with you. I'm getting so fucking angry watching the play offs. Like WTF!!! Rockets could have easily been up 3-1 but instead down 1-3 just because of a few fucked up plays.

"Fuck your mother" and "Show me the money bitches" - Moose
tron8
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:56 pm

Dwight kills every team he goes too.

Its not too late to jump on Toronto's bandwagon!!

We're gonna make it to the 2nd round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I hate the refs in the NBA.

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Postby tron8 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:03 pm

I'm deifnitely on that Raptors band wagon. Even though i'm from NY i want Toronto to win. WAR TORONTO!
You guys are currently winning :D

Also i like the Wizards those youngstas are killing it this season.

Fucking Dwight is so inefficient along with fucking Harden!!! frustrates me so badly. I believe Harden in this current series is around 30/100 shots made (literally)

Atlanta and Memphis are making things so fun to watch this season. I cant front every series has been a pleasure to watch with the exception of Miami because 4-0 is boring.

tron8
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby tron8 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:04 pm

Also that Donald Sterling punishment was beast. I'm against racism and all that stuff but jesus life time ban + fined 2.5 mil. Talk about insult to injury.

So long as OKC doesn't win the championship i'll be happy. Fuck Russel Westbrook. Fucking Ninja Turtle .

tron8
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:10 pm

tron8 wrote:I'm deifnitely on that Raptors band wagon. Even though i'm from NY i want Toronto to win. WAR TORONTO!
You guys are currently winning :D

Also i like the Wizards those youngstas are killing it this season.

Fucking Dwight is so inefficient along with fucking Harden!!! frustrates me so badly. I believe Harden in this current series is around 30/100 shots made (literally)

Atlanta and Memphis are making things so fun to watch this season. I cant front every series has been a pleasure to watch with the exception of Miami because 4-0 is boring.

Its great seeing the "news teams" come along and play some good team ball. The 2nd round should be great!

I've always liked the Knicks, don't know why, but always have. Hopefully they can get a team together here soon. They aren't even that bad, if they would try and play hard....and get a PG, and a coach that can get those overpaid bums to give a shit!
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Postby slacker27 » Thu May 01, 2014 12:18 am

Tron's cousin is killing it tonight 2-3 after tonight. Clutch City here we go. Bruins Rockets hype, Tits or GTFO (no jk no one comes this side of Linker please dont leave!!)
PIMPS UP FOE DOWN

WAR MMAACHEETAH
slacker27
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby tron8 » Thu May 01, 2014 12:30 am

slacker27 wrote:Tron's cousin is killing it tonight 2-3 after tonight. Clutch City here we go. Bruins Rockets hype, Tits or GTFO (no jk no one comes this side of Linker please dont leave!!)

Lets gooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Great game by Lin, Dwight, Asik, and T Jones. But wtf was up with Harden tonight? dude looked like he didn't even want to play basketball.

tron8
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby RaptorJEWSUS » Fri May 02, 2014 3:39 pm

Rockets was my favourite team back when T-Mac and Yao were still playing. D12 is my favourite C and Harden is a fucking beast but they suck at play-offs, wtffff.

And tron, why don't you like OKC? And Westbrook? :x
Khabib (me) vs. Ferguson (DeceptaBum) - 2 weeks

FEDOR
GSP
Rory MacDonald
Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Paul Daley

Weed beats speed.
Weed beats power.
Weed beats precision.
Weed beats timing.

First ever linker betting King to achieve greatness in every league. :gold:
RaptorJEWSUS
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby slacker27 » Fri May 02, 2014 6:13 pm

RaptorJEWSUS wrote:Rockets was my favourite team back when T-Mac and Yao were still playing. D12 is my favourite C and Harden is a fucking beast but they suck at play-offs, wtffff.

And tron, why don't you like OKC? And Westbrook? :x

We got Chandler Parson thinking he's the next Chris Mullen jacking up shots. Beard kept passing up shots, I think all this talk about him being a ball hog is getting to him. We go 3-3 after tonight. Honestly Raptors and OKC would be good bandwagon to jump on. If the Rockets do lose I'm rooting for every team not named Heat.
PIMPS UP FOE DOWN

WAR MMAACHEETAH
slacker27
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby tron8 » Sat May 03, 2014 1:52 am

Westbrook thinks he's the shit and plays so selfish. It's all about Durant.

And after tonight seriously like WTF!!

tron8
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby slacker27 » Sun May 04, 2014 9:45 pm

Me coming home from the final game of the season

PIMPS UP FOE DOWN

WAR MMAACHEETAH
slacker27
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Mon May 05, 2014 7:19 pm

slacker27 wrote:Me coming home from the final game of the season

bruins2012

Postby slacker27 » Mon May 05, 2014 7:23 pm

:yell: Fuck Bruins and your Alt. FIrishmike :lol:
PIMPS UP FOE DOWN

WAR MMAACHEETAH
slacker27
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Mon May 05, 2014 7:34 pm

slacker27 wrote::yell: Fuck Bruins and your Alt. FIrishmike :lol:

bruins2012

Return to The "Club House"