Close
Login
Register

Israeli Abuse

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Israeli Abuse

Postby willmma » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:03 pm

My mind is clear Shuck. Shooting children is bad. That's easy to figure out. Destroying homes is bad. Starving millions of people is bad. Dropping 1 ton bombs on densely populated areas is bad. poisoning farmlands is bad. Stealing land is bad. Promising to never allow another nation to have their freedom is bad. it is all really simple stuff.

You don't see it, but you're the one brainwashed as fuck.

I guess what I am afraid of, I'm afraid I might become mentally depraved like you Shuck.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019, May 2020, June 2020

Postby Shuck » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:25 pm

willmma wrote:My mind is clear Shuck. Shooting children is bad. That's easy to figure out. Destroying homes is bad. Starving millions of people is bad. Dropping 1 ton bombs on densely populated areas is bad. poisoning farmlands is bad. Stealing land is bad. Promising to never allow another nation to have their freedom is bad. it is all really simple stuff.

I guess what I am afraid of, I'm afraid I might become mentally depraved like you Shuck.

Stop being a rubber ducky soy coy willy'z.. why are you so afraid of reality, so scared to visit the region you obsess about?!

Its very simple, your excuse of not having funds because you rather spend time spreadn propaganda on link went out the window.. Pain offered you a trip

So what is it Soy? Help a Jew Help You!.. Open up, we are in the safe space nest, your fav place :beer:
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Quake is Coming :thunder: :skullmad:
Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019

Postby willmma » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:16 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:My mind is clear Shuck. Shooting children is bad. That's easy to figure out. Destroying homes is bad. Starving millions of people is bad. Dropping 1 ton bombs on densely populated areas is bad. poisoning farmlands is bad. Stealing land is bad. Promising to never allow another nation to have their freedom is bad. it is all really simple stuff.

Stop being a rubber ducky soy coy willy'z.. why are you so afraid of reality, so scared to visit the region you obsess about?!

First of all, you are hardly speaking English anymore.

Shuck wrote:
Its very simple, your excuse of not having funds because you rather spend time spreadn propaganda on link went out the window.. Pain offered you a trip

So what is it Soy? Help a Jew Help You!.. Open up, we are in the safe space nest, your fav place :beer:

Second of all, it's as if you havent read a word I said. You are crazy.

Lastly, this is not about me wanting or not wanting to visit your criminal state. This is about the crimes Israel is committing against the Palestinian people. You know, murder, theft, occupation. Standard Israeli abuse.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:32 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:

First of all, you are hardly speaking English anymore.

Shuck wrote:

Second of all, it's as if you havent read a word I said. You are crazy.

Lastly, this is not about me wanting or not wanting to visit your criminal state. This is about the crimes Israel is committing against the Palestinian people. You know, murder, theft, occupation. Standard Israeli abuse.

Is crazy not being a scared blind sheep? Then yep, sign me up Soy :smile: !

This is about you realizing that you have been brainwashed. You would realize this if you lost your fear & grew a set & visited the region you obsess over. Experience it first hand rather then spreadn 2nd hand propaganda that you have no clue about.

So, seriously Soy, what is your excuse, why so fearful, open up, what is holding you back?... Cumfy Space Nest, in it we are :tup:

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby willmma » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:33 am

Shuck wrote:Is crazy not being a scared blind sheep? Then yep, sign me up Soy :smile: !

This is about you realizing that you have been brainwashed. You would realize this if you lost your fear & grew a set & visited the region you obsess over. Experience it first hand rather then spreadn 2nd hand propaganda that you have no clue about.

So, seriously Soy, what is your excuse, why so fearful, open up, what is holding you back?... Cumfy Space Nest, in it we are :tup:

Dude you dont make any sense

willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:31 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:Is crazy not being a scared blind sheep? Then yep, sign me up Soy :smile: !

Dude you dont make any sense

Diggn the sense of humor Soy, glad you didn't spend your eve makn the gif for me this time around :tup:

Not complicated doe.. Any normal human that is obssessed w/somethn would like to experience it first hand rather then take someone else's word for it.

So why so fearful of dah truth Soy? What is the real story here, lets open up, still the safe space nest we are :tup:

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby willmma » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:52 pm

Here are some nice Israelis slashing Palestinian tires. All part and parcel of Israeli occupation

who the fuck would want to visit this country?
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:42 am

Shuck is and always has been a bum. :tup:

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Postby Shuck » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:57 pm

bruins2012 wrote:

Owning you has never been personal Bruins, just keep being a good boy & making those threads :P :tup:

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby willmma » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:27 pm

Shuck wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:

Owning you has never been personal Bruins, just keep being a good boy & making those threads :P :tup:

I have never seen you own anyone on this site, or even make a coherent argument.

The only thing you do better than anyone else is duck all facts. Like the fact Bruins brought up which is a UN report that says Israel has been deliberately killing innocent children.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:20 pm

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Postby willmma » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:55 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:
I have never seen you own anyone on this site, or even make a coherent argument.

The only thing you do better than anyone else is duck all facts. Like the fact Bruins brought up which is a UN report that says Israel has been deliberately killing innocent children.

Your new claim why you are too scared to visit the region is because tires are being slashed? Thats the best you came up with :lol:

That is almost as sad as having to listen to you duck your Hamas being an Irrelevant Biker Gang Claim

So seriously Soy, what is it, why won't you visit the region, 20% of the population being Muslim doesn't have your fear.. so what are you really so scared of? Could it be the Truth Coy?

Thanks for proving my point
1) incoherent response
2) ducks the fact that the UN report says Israel deliberately kills unarmed children

You suck Shuck
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby blackmetalcarson » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:55 pm

Good to see things haven't changed here. :lol:
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby Shuck » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:32 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:

Your new claim why you are too scared to visit the region is because tires are being slashed? Thats the best you came up with :lol:

That is almost as sad as having to listen to you duck your Hamas being an Irrelevant Biker Gang Claim

So seriously Soy, what is it, why won't you visit the region, 20% of the population being Muslim doesn't have your fear.. so what are you really so scared of? Could it be the Truth Coy?

1) incoherent response
2) ducks the fact that the UN report says Israel deliberately kills unarmed children

You suck Shuck

Soy boy is so upset :lol:

Why can't you face the music, that you're too fearful to visit the region because you're filled with Fear Coy. Why can't you see this?

You two toned yourself when stating Hamas is Irrelevant, a Biker Gang, just to help complete your narrative so that you can sleep cumfy in that safe nest.. You lost all your credibility then.

So the good thing is, you have nothing left to lose! No more creditiblity or respect, this is good for you, time to start over :P

Own up to your ways Soy.. you've been exposed, its why you are so upset, its why there are so many tears .. take the advice & help a jew help you :kiss: :tup:

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby willmma » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:59 am

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:

1) incoherent response

You suck Shuck

Soy boy is so upset :lol:

Why can't you face the music, that you're too fearful to visit the region because you're filled with Fear Coy. Why can't you see this?

You two toned yourself when stating Hamas is Irrelevant, a Biker Gang, just to help complete your narrative so that you can sleep cumfy in that safe nest.. You lost all your credibility then.

So the good thing is, you have nothing left to lose! No more creditiblity or respect, this is good for you, time to start over :P

Own up to your ways Soy.. you've been exposed, its why you are so upset, its why there are so many tears .. take the advice & help a jew help you :kiss: :tup:

Upset? wtf you talking about?
1) Still completely incoherent response
2) Still ducks the fact that the UN report says Israel deliberately kills unarmed children

Why does Israel deliberately kill unarmed children Shuck? Please let me know.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion