Login
Register

Israeli Abuse

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Israeli Abuse

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:52 pm

Not to be a dick nor get int he middle of this

but.....

this has been both an impressive and amusing display of two people completely talking past each other and not addressing the others points of contention at all :lol: :lol:

Not saying either of you are right. Just saying the last 3 or 4 pages or so of this have been incredibly unproductive if either of you was trying to have a meaningful debate and not just slang insults at each other and prop yourselves up on a self imposed morale high ground
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby willmma » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:53 pm

PainDog wrote:Shuck your motherland isn't Israel even if the location it was founded was the homeland of some of your ancestors at one point.

Israel is a very modern country with a very specific origin.

It would be like me claiming my homeland is Yemen because according to tradition the Khuzaei tribe originated there thousands of years ago.

As far as Will visiting the Middle East...if he doesnt have funds to reach here all he needs to do is ask, because I would personally finance his trip here.

Paindog, I greatly appreciate the gesture.

But, I'm thinking if I travel to Israel and all of a sudden get an epiphany that would make it OK to shoot kids in the head and OK to attack innocent civilians then that is a place I would avoid like the plague. I would hate to become morally depraved like Shuck and his countrymen.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019

Postby willmma » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:00 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Not to be a dick nor get int he middle of this

but.....

this has been both an impressive and amusing display of two people completely talking past each other and not addressing the others points of contention at all :lol: :lol:

Not saying either of you are right. Just saying the last 3 or 4 pages or so of this have been incredibly unproductive if either of you was trying to have a meaningful debate and not just slang insults at each other and prop yourselves up on a self imposed morale high ground

Meow, allow me disagree. I answered Shuck about traveling to Israel, about Hamas, about "my words", about the dates of my videos. All which is meant to derail the topic but I obliged in order to have a real debate. I posted much on topic, like actual videos of Israeli abuse, like declared Israeli government positions, like feedback from journalists on the ground. Unfortunately he refuses to address the topic itself or even answer point blank questions.

I would hate to be talking "past his points", so if you find something he said that I didn't respond to already and is worth a response (on topic and not a personal attack), please point it out and I will be happy to respond.

cheers :beer:
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:04 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Not to be a dick nor get int he middle of this

but.....

you gain my respect Meow because you aren't blind to reality.. just read Will's last comment about Israel, he actually believes what he is typing which is the scariest part.. He would much rather to continue believing his lies then taking Pain up on his offer & actually experiencing reality first hand.. he has proven to be completely biased, a person like that can't be rationalized with.. but if Pain wants to address any issues I would be more than glad to hold a respectful debate w/him
Shuck

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:19 pm

My bad guys, I should not have said anything :lol: :lol:

I have helped out nothing :tup:

I could be wrong here. I probably am

However Just for the record

I do not think Shuck finds joy in or justifies the killing of Palestinian children. That shit is fucking tragic. I disagree with Shuck sure but I do not think he is a modern day Baruch Goldstein or anything. Shuck has a heart and in my opinion does not take solace in the murder of innocent Palestinian kids.

Also I do not think Will genuinely thinks Hamas is just a biker gang. Nor does he believe it has little to no influence in the region. Its military wing has been deemed a terrorist group by a shit ton of countries. Even if one agrees they are fighting a noble cause (a stance which i will not take part in just for the record) one can not justify the actions such as the kidnappings of Eyal Yifrach, Gilad Shaar, Naftali Fraenkel and its not like Will would say those 3 deserved to die or Hamas was not behind it or anything like that

I just do not think either of you can say so out loud without the perceived risk of jeopardizing your overall position past the point of no return.

Sorry again I am sure I did a lot more harm than good here :lol: :lol:

My bad fellas. Not picking sides here. I enjoy both of you gentlemen and think you are valuable members to the site.

Spoiler:
meow meow meow meowers
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby Shuck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:34 pm

Mr Meow wrote:My bad guys, I should not have said anything :lol: :lol:

I do not think Shuck finds joy in or justifies the killing of Palestinian children. That shit is fucking tragic. I disagree with Shuck sure but I do not think he is a modern day Baruch Goldstein or anything. Shuck has a heart and in my opinion does not take solace in the murder of innocent Palestinian kids.

Also I do not think Will genuinely thinks Hamas is just a biker gang. Nor does he believe it has little to no influence in the region. Its military wing has been deemed a terrorist group by a shit ton of countries. Even if one agrees they are fighting a noble cause (a stance which i will not take part in just for the record) one can not justify the actions such as the kidnappings of Eyal Yifrach, Gilad Shaar, Naftali Fraenkel and its not like Will would say those 3 deserved to die or Hamas was not behind it or anything like that

I just do not think either of you can say so out loud without the perceived risk of jeopardizing your overall position past the point of no return.

My bad fellas. Not picking sides here. I enjoy both of you gentlemen and think you are valuable members to the site.

Spoiler:
meow meow meow meowers

poor bastard, you see what happens when you try to help :lol:

as great of a quality that it is to want to see the best in a person, I think you aren't seeing the real Will.. he has said on numerous occassions that Hamas is "Irrelevant" that they "Agreed to a 2 State Solution" that they have no bearing on the Peace Process.. he Truly believes every Israeli Soldier gets off on shooting Palestinian kids in the head.. don't take my word for it, read his words, they are filled w/blind hate.. he instantly rejected Pain's offer to visit the region, he much rather live this lie then find out the truth, that should say it all
Shuck

Postby willmma » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:27 pm

Spoiler:
meow meow meow meowers

Shuck has refused and continues to refuse to condemn shooting kids in the head. He does so because he knows it is an outcome of the occupation. I really do think it is disgusting that he cant get himself to say that he's against killing children. This is not a hypothetical event, killing children is something Israel does A LOT.
Chris Hedges wrote:"Come on, dogs," the voice booms in Arabic. "Where are all the dogs of Khan Younis? Come! Come!"

I stand up. I walk outside the hut. The invective continues to spew: "Son of a bitch!" "Son of a whore!" "Your mother's cunt!"

The boys dart in small packs up the sloping dunes to the electric fence that separates the camp from the Jewish settlement. They lob rocks toward two armored jeeps parked on top of the dune and mounted with loudspeakers. Three ambulances line the road below the dunes in anticipation of what is to come.

A percussion grenade explodes. The boys, most no more than ten or eleven years old, scatter, running clumsily across the heavy sand. They descend out of sight behind a sandbank in front of me. There are no sounds of gunfire. The soldiers shoot with silencers. The bullets from the M-16 rifles tumble end over end through the children's slight bodies. Later, in the hospital, I will see the destruction: the stomachs ripped out, the gaping holes in limbs and torsos.

Yesterday at this spot the Israelis shot eight young men, six of whom were under the age of eighteen. One was twelve. This afternoon they kill an eleven-year-old boy, Ali Murad, and seriously wound four more, three of whom are under eighteen. Children have been shot in other conflicts I have covered death squads gunned them down in El Salvador and Guatemala, mothers with infants were lined up and massacred in Algeria, and Serb snipers put children in their sights and watched them crumple onto the pavement in Sarajevo but I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport.

In 2018 Israel killed an average of 1 child a week. Sometimes through targeted sniper fire and and sometimes as part of a large bomb on a civilian area. Shuck knows this is part and parcel of the occupation and that is why he ducks it. Maybe Shuck will answer if you ask him, go ahead.

As for Hamas being a biker gang, I was quite clear on that. I always qualified that for the Hamas operatives in the WB. Hamas has power in gaza. In there they are the dominant force, they are a strong military, they rained rockets on Israeli cities. But in the WEST BANK, they are not the dominant force. There has never been a rocket fired from the WB. Hamas military operatives are hunted and jailed in the WB. In the WB they are basically outlaws. Outlaws can and do harm, but at a much different level than they can from Gaza. They can kidnap and have drive by shootings. They are not a paramilitary force in the WB. Thats why I likened them to a biker gang in the West bank.

I don't approve of Hamas's tactics and I ALWAYS condemn any attack on innocent civilians and I condemn Hamas when they carry out such attacks. I have done it many times in this thread.

Regardless of all of that, even Hamas recognizes the PA as the official government and Abbas as the president of the Palestinians. The PA speaks for the Palestinians not Hamas.

The purpose of this thread is to point out that there is an occupation. This occupation is illegal. This occupation results in an omnipresent abusive state against the Palestinian civilian population. And as of now, Israel has clearly declared that they have no intention of ending the occupation.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:25 pm

willmma wrote:

Spoiler:
meow meow meow meowers

Shuck has refused and continues to refuse to condemn shooting kids in the head. He does so because he knows it is an outcome of the occupation. I really do think it is disgusting that he cant get himself to say that he's against killing children. This is not a hypothetical event, killing children is something Israel does A LOT.
Chris Hedges wrote:"Come on, dogs," the voice booms in Arabic. "Where are all the dogs of Khan Younis? Come! Come!"

I stand up. I walk outside the hut. The invective continues to spew: "Son of a bitch!" "Son of a whore!" "Your mother's cunt!"

The boys dart in small packs up the sloping dunes to the electric fence that separates the camp from the Jewish settlement. They lob rocks toward two armored jeeps parked on top of the dune and mounted with loudspeakers. Three ambulances line the road below the dunes in anticipation of what is to come.

A percussion grenade explodes. The boys, most no more than ten or eleven years old, scatter, running clumsily across the heavy sand. They descend out of sight behind a sandbank in front of me. There are no sounds of gunfire. The soldiers shoot with silencers. The bullets from the M-16 rifles tumble end over end through the children's slight bodies. Later, in the hospital, I will see the destruction: the stomachs ripped out, the gaping holes in limbs and torsos.

Yesterday at this spot the Israelis shot eight young men, six of whom were under the age of eighteen. One was twelve. This afternoon they kill an eleven-year-old boy, Ali Murad, and seriously wound four more, three of whom are under eighteen. Children have been shot in other conflicts I have covered death squads gunned them down in El Salvador and Guatemala, mothers with infants were lined up and massacred in Algeria, and Serb snipers put children in their sights and watched them crumple onto the pavement in Sarajevo but I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport.

In 2018 Israel killed an average of 1 child a week. Sometimes through targeted sniper fire and and sometimes as part of a large bomb on a civilian area. Shuck knows this is part and parcel of the occupation and that is why he ducks it. Maybe Shuck will answer if you ask him, go ahead.

As for Hamas being a biker gang, I was quite clear on that. I always qualified that for the Hamas operatives in the WB. Hamas has power in gaza. In there they are the dominant force, they are a strong military, they rained rockets on Israeli cities. But in the WEST BANK, they are not the dominant force. There has never been a rocket fired from the WB. Hamas military operatives are hunted and jailed in the WB. In the WB they are basically outlaws. Outlaws can and do harm, but at a much different level than they can from Gaza. They can kidnap and have drive by shootings. They are not a paramilitary force in the WB. Thats why I likened them to a biker gang in the West bank.

I don't approve of Hamas's tactics and I ALWAYS condemn any attack on innocent civilians and I condemn Hamas when they carry out such attacks. I have done it many times in this thread.

Regardless of all of that, even Hamas recognizes the PA as the official government and Abbas as the president of the Palestinians. The PA speaks for the Palestinians not Hamas.

The purpose of this thread is to point out that there is an occupation. This occupation is illegal. This occupation results in an omnipresent abusive state against the Palestinian civilian population. And as of now, Israel has clearly declared that they have no intention of ending the occupation.

You came out & claimed that I like to shoot kids in the head & want me to take your Qs seriously?

So you finally came out & recognized that
Hamas has power in gaza. In there they are the dominant force, they are a strong military, they rained rockets on Israeli cities.
, Nice :tup:, never did you mention this before, but glad to see you finally admitting it .. so how do you claim this but yet you have said on numerous occassions that Hamas is Irrelevant? That they have no bearing on the peace process? How can a "Strong Military" that refuses to recognize the other as a State have no relevance in peace?

The purpose of your thread clearly lost its way, when the only facts you will recognize are the one's that support your biased views.. don't think its too late to take Pain up on that offer.. or are you that fearful that the reality that you manifested in your mind may just not be true?
Shuck

Postby willmma » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:14 pm

shuck wrote:Nice , never did you mention this before, but glad to see you finally admitting it

WHAT??

willmma wrote:You exaggerate Hamas' power. They are dominant in Gaza. But very weak presence in the west bank

willmma wrote:And fine, So, dont make peace with Hamas. Don't make peace with Gaza. But in the WB Israel can show good will. They can give the pro-peace camp on the Palestinian side a chance by rewarding their cooperation. Dismantle settlements. Dismantle check points. Stop demolishing homes. 

willmma wrote:In Gaza Hamas has armed trained troops. They have Rockets that can reach Tel Aviv. They have Kornet missiles that can hit Israeli tanks.
In WB Hamas resorts to drive-by shootings and knife attacks. Lone wolf attacks. The PA has clamped down on them hard. That's hardly a presence, that like having Hell's Angels - which ordinary police can handle.

willmma wrote:Hamas a fringe party that only rules Gaza accepted 67 border

willmma wrote:I'm sure Shuck finds this completely acceptable because somewhere in Gaza Hamas may have or have not said something to his liking

willmma wrote:I told you on day one, dont make peace with Hamas or Gaza - just the West Bank, until Hamas recognizes Israel or relinquishes control of Gaza to the PA

willmma wrote:But the bottom line is
Gaza (Hamas: rockets and no recognition of Israel) = No settlements. No Israeli thugs on the streets abusing Palestinians. No Checkpoints
WB (PA: Recognize Israel and 2 states, security coordination) = Many settlements, check points everywhere, Israeli thugs abusing Palestinians everywhere

willmma wrote:Where did I say there are no Hamas in the WB? Hamas is dominant in Gaza. Leadership is in Gaza. Hamas SPEAKS from Gaza. Now go back and re read what I said, you dumdum. That doesnt say there is no Hamas in the WB. There are Hamas members in the WB like there are PA members in Gaza.

Now Israel has never made ending the occupation conditional on Hamas. Israel is saying it WILL NEVER ALLOW A PALESTINIAN STATE. No conditions. No ifs.

That makes what Hamas does irrelevant.

And I told you a million times, even Hamas which is the dominant force in gaza, recognizes the PA as the Palestinian government
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:46 pm

Shuck wrote:
PainDog wrote:Shuck your motherland isn't Israel even if the location it was founded was the homeland of some of your ancestors at one point.

It would be like me claiming my homeland is Yemen because according to tradition the Khuzaei tribe originated there thousands of years ago.

As far as Will visiting the Middle East...if he doesnt have funds to reach here all he needs to do is ask, because I would personally finance his trip here.

That is a very interesting statement Pain. Did you live in Yemen growing up? Does everyone of your relatives currently live there?

Regarding your offer to Will, very generous of you but didn't you refuse to meet up w/Frag when he visited your Country after claiming you would? Would hate to see Will get stuck somewhere in Qatar on his own.. that pessimism aside, Will, please take him up on his offer, they have internet access in the middleast so you can continue to post on this thread, promise this will help your cause!

Pain, do you guys plan on visiting Israel?.. Actually never asked you, have you been there? Plz don't forgot to respond to the 1st Qs, Ty

Pain dog is a muslim, so naturally hes here to tell you that Israel doesnt belong to jews. What a surprise. :roll:
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:43 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
Shuck wrote:

That is a very interesting statement Pain. Did you live in Yemen growing up? Does everyone of your relatives currently live there?

Regarding your offer to Will, very generous of you but didn't you refuse to meet up w/Frag when he visited your Country after claiming you would? Would hate to see Will get stuck somewhere in Qatar on his own.. that pessimism aside, Will, please take him up on his offer, they have internet access in the middleast so you can continue to post on this thread, promise this will help your cause!

Pain, do you guys plan on visiting Israel?.. Actually never asked you, have you been there? Plz don't forgot to respond to the 1st Qs, Ty

Pain dog is a muslim, so naturally hes here to tell you that Israel doesnt belong to jews. What a surprise. :roll:

I lost a sigbet to Pain & he had me post the recital when people become muslim & a vid about a man that converted to Islam.. used me to convert linkers :lol:

He has shown to be extremely biased towards his fellow countrymen / religion, covering up for Khabib at all costs.. but even if I completely disagree w/him at times I can still hold a sane convo w/em, unlike Will who seems to be long gone
Magatron Makn Link Great Again - :hand:
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017

Postby Shuck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:55 pm

willmma wrote:
shuck wrote:Nice , never did you mention this before, but glad to see you finally admitting it

WHAT??

willmma wrote:You exaggerate Hamas' power. They are dominant in Gaza. But very weak presence in the west bank

willmma wrote:And fine, So, dont make peace with Hamas. Don't make peace with Gaza. But in the WB Israel can show good will. They can give the pro-peace camp on the Palestinian side a chance by rewarding their cooperation. Dismantle settlements. Dismantle check points. Stop demolishing homes. 

willmma wrote:In Gaza Hamas has armed trained troops. They have Rockets that can reach Tel Aviv. They have Kornet missiles that can hit Israeli tanks.
In WB Hamas resorts to drive-by shootings and knife attacks. Lone wolf attacks. The PA has clamped down on them hard. That's hardly a presence, that like having Hell's Angels - which ordinary police can handle.

willmma wrote:Hamas a fringe party that only rules Gaza accepted 67 border

willmma wrote:I'm sure Shuck finds this completely acceptable because somewhere in Gaza Hamas may have or have not said something to his liking

willmma wrote:I told you on day one, dont make peace with Hamas or Gaza - just the West Bank, until Hamas recognizes Israel or relinquishes control of Gaza to the PA

willmma wrote:But the bottom line is
Gaza (Hamas: rockets and no recognition of Israel) = No settlements. No Israeli thugs on the streets abusing Palestinians. No Checkpoints
WB (PA: Recognize Israel and 2 states, security coordination) = Many settlements, check points everywhere, Israeli thugs abusing Palestinians everywhere

willmma wrote:Where did I say there are no Hamas in the WB? Hamas is dominant in Gaza. Leadership is in Gaza. Hamas SPEAKS from Gaza. Now go back and re read what I said, you dumdum. That doesnt say there is no Hamas in the WB. There are Hamas members in the WB like there are PA members in Gaza.

Now Israel has never made ending the occupation conditional on Hamas. Israel is saying it WILL NEVER ALLOW A PALESTINIAN STATE. No conditions. No ifs.

And I told you a million times, even Hamas which is the dominant force in gaza, recognizes the PA as the Palestinian government

Did you miss the quotes? "STRONG MILITARY".. was pointed out very clearly, when have you ever said that?

So you expect Israel to consider the threat of a "STRONG MILITARY" at its borders, that won't recognize it as a State & live for its destruction as an "Irrelevant" factor in the peace process?.. because according to a Canadian who is too fearful to visit that region tells them that the PA is really in charge?

Can you not grasp how ridiculous your logic is Will? Its legit scary the thought process that you are trying to use to rationalize your stance.
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby PainDog » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:03 pm

Shuck wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:
Shuck wrote:

I lost a sigbet to Pain & he had me post the recital when people become muslim & a vid about a man that converted to Islam.. used me to convert linkers :lol:

He has shown to be extremely biased towards his fellow countrymen / religion, covering up for Khabib at all costs.. but even if I completely disagree w/him at times I can still hold a sane convo w/em, unlike Will who seems to be long gone

Shuck you do have this tendency to try and twist every statement into some sort of personal attack.

I never knew Frag came to Qatar when he came. He never sent me a PM when he came, all he did was post in the Linker get together thread at a point in time when I rarely was visiting the site. If Frag came I would gladly meet up with him, and allow him to see that the Arabic version of the dishes we have in common with the Greeks are far superior :lol: .
That is entirely different than claiming “I refused” to meet him

Also, I don’t hold any bias towards fighters of any particular religion. While you might find I do tend to support fighters from certain ethnic backgrounds, like fighters from the Middle East or the Caucuses that happen to be Muslim, it is more to do with where they come from than what religion they are.

As far as your sig that you lost in the sig bet, you know that it was more to be a funny than to actually try and convert anyone to Islam. Personally, I found it particularly amusing given your Jewish heritage.

I have never been to Israel. The closest I have been in near the Israeli border in Jordan. I do know many Palestinians though that still have parents, siblings, and even children in the West Bank and Gaza.

I have never been to Yemen, and I do not wish to go there given what the US and their allies are currently doing to the country.

Just dealing with heritage, there is a village in Palestine named after my tribe.
http://www.palestineremembered.com/GeoP ... index.html
http://nena-news.it/survivors-massacre- ... n-shields/

I could go claim it belongs to me I guess…it even has my name on it.

If you were born in Israel then I would acknowledge you have connections to the land. I was under the impression that you were born and raised in the US, with perhaps some relatives living Israel.
That doesn’t change the fact though, my dear Shuck, that the principals in which Israel was created resulted in radical groups like Hamas emerging.
Personally, what ever you want to call Hamas, and however bad they may be, they are a product of a situation, not the cause of the situation.

Again, for me it is like blaming the historical segregation that existed in the United States on more militant black rights movements, when the movements only existed because of segregation.
https://amenra.bandcamp.com

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Arslanaliev Time

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Postby willmma » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:08 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:Now Israel has never made ending the occupation conditional on Hamas. Israel is saying it WILL NEVER ALLOW A PALESTINIAN STATE. No conditions. No ifs.

Did you miss the quotes? "STRONG MILITARY".. was pointed out very clearly, when have you ever said that?

So you expect Israel to consider the threat of a "STRONG MILITARY" at its borders, that won't recognize it as a State & live for its destruction as an "Irrelevant" factor in the peace process?.. because according to a Canadian who is too fearful to visit that region tells them that the PA is really in charge?

Can you not grasp how ridiculous your logic is Will? Its legit scary the thought process that you are trying to use to rationalize your stance.

A response like that tells me you didnt read anything.

I will repeat for clarity.

Israel says there will never be a Palestinian state. Whether hamas has a strong military or not. whether hamas exists or not. if hamas accepts two state solution or not. If every hamas member disarms tomorrow. If every hamas member dies tomorrow. Israel's stance is not based on hamas. Israel is against the two state solution. Israel will never allow a Palestinian state.

Israel is not looking for a way to co-exist peacefully but finding Hamas's strong military to be a problem. Israel just does not want to coexist peacefully.
So, what hamas does, more weapons or less weapons ends up being irrelevant

Also, when Israel beats up civilians in the west bank, it is not because of what Hamas is doing. What hamas is doing is irrelevant to the equation that formulates Israeli actions.

When Israel shoots to kill father and son together in the west bank, this has nothing to do with Hamas. This is the occupation at work.

cheers. :beer:
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:46 pm

Shuck you do have this tendency to try and twist every statement into some sort of personal attack.

I never knew Frag came to Qatar when he came. He never sent me a PM when he came, all he did was post in the Linker get together thread at a point in time when I rarely was visiting the site. If Frag came I would gladly meet up with him, and allow him to see that the Arabic version of the dishes we have in common with the Greeks are far superior :lol: .
That is entirely different than claiming “I refused” to meet him

Also, I don’t hold any bias towards fighters of any particular religion. While you might find I do tend to support fighters from certain ethnic backgrounds, like fighters from the Middle East or the Caucuses that happen to be Muslim, it is more to do with where they come from than what religion they are.

As far as your sig that you lost in the sig bet, you know that it was more to be a funny than to actually try and convert anyone to Islam. Personally, I found it particularly amusing given your Jewish heritage.

I have never been to Israel. The closest I have been in near the Israeli border in Jordan. I do know many Palestinians though that still have parents, siblings, and even children in the West Bank and Gaza.

I have never been to Yemen, and I do not wish to go there given what the US and their allies are currently doing to the country.

Just dealing with heritage, there is a village in Palestine named after my tribe.
http://www.palestineremembered.com/GeoP ... index.html
http://nena-news.it/survivors-massacre- ... n-shields/

I could go claim it belongs to me I guess…it even has my name on it.

If you were born in Israel then I would acknowledge you have connections to the land. I was under the impression that you were born and raised in the US, with perhaps some relatives living Israel.
That doesn’t change the fact though, my dear Shuck, that the principals in which Israel was created resulted in radical groups like Hamas emerging.
Personally, what ever you want to call Hamas, and however bad they may be, they are a product of a situation, not the cause of the situation.

Again, for me it is like blaming the historical segregation that existed in the United States on more militant black rights movements, when the movements only existed because of segregation.

You come out & tell someone that a country isn't their motherland by comparing it to a country that you have never been to & don't expect to get some kind of kickback? Your forte is being passive aggressive, I don't mind it, but I don't fall for it

I didn't know the details of the frag meetup but I do recall him askn you a few times on here why you never met up & I never saw a response. So if he has no beef about it then I clearly misread it.

The gif was gdamn hilarious.. but even wts I still think you are lookn to push your religion on others here, is what it is

You refused to put any blame on Khabib for the brawl, zero, so I called it like I saw it.

You compared Yemen to your motherland as Israel is to mine & you have never even been there.. I was born in the states, moved to Israel right after, lived there till I was 6, everyone of my relatives is still there (over 50+), visit every few yrs, dual citizen. While you bring up "personal attacks", I'd say you telling someone which country is & isn't one's motherland can fall under that category

My dear Pain, the principals in which present day Israel was ressurrected was the palestinians & their neighbors (which have since abandoned them) choosing war over a 2 state solution.. they refused to recognize it as a State then like they do now.. so if you want to blame anyone for creating the radicals I'd say choose the ancestors that chose poorly
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion