Register

Israeli Abuse

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Israeli Abuse

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:37 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
Lmao, Coy Willy I see you found a video & made sure the date was the 1st thing to see, how pathetic :lol:

My oh my, how sad did this get for you.. You are beginning to feel the shame of your ways aren't you? Its evident by your actions

From the get go Rattle put you on blast for your Propaganda, he smelled you out a mile away.. all you have done since then is dig yourself deeper w/your lies

So, It's either:
A. You thought the vid was present day, disregarded the Israeli killings & covered for Hamas.. We See You
B. You post 3yr old video, don't mention the dates, ask the audience "why are they here", spreading your Propaganda all over Link

Pick your Poison, which story are you sticking by today Coy Willy?

Can you go back & add dates to all of your videos? This will help the audience sift through your Propaganda Willy :tup:

I think I have to explain the internet to you again.

These are youtube videos that I DIDNT POST. I don't control what shows up on them. I don't care if the date shows up or not. Anyone with a brain could (strangely you cant) figure out all the information about the video by going to youtube.

You are insisting on relating the Dec 12 shooting to my Dec 20th post. They of course are not related. I asked you from the first time you made that silly connection if you thought Israeli soldiers would not have been in the WB if it was not for the shooting. You ducked ofcourse. Israeli soldiers are in the WB right now. They were there last night, last week, last year. They have been there abusing the population EVER DAY for five decades. Anybody under 50 has lived all their life under the Israeli occupation.

I understand you are cant respond to the content of the videos so you are desperately trying to find something else to argue. You look like an idiot doing it. Because this is all about the occupation and Israeli abuse. Israelis beat and murder people with impunity. This clip shows Israeli soldiers beat a man to death. They drop him, get a hold of him and keep beating him until he dies.

Israelis have abused the Palestinians for far too long. You cant even make the case that Israel wants to stop the abuse. You poor soul can only stutter and stammer above video dates of two unrelated incidents. People are killed, women are abused, houses demolished, houses invaded, farm lands poisoned, 6 year olds arrested. But the Shucky Duck can only quack about dates. It would be funny if it wasnt all so sad.

Unfortunately the Israeli abuse continues

You got called out on your bs propaganda videos, you proceed to post 2 videos & conveniently point out the dates, & you can't see how pathetic that is :lol: ??

Clearly the only thing you know how to do right is spread Propaganda on Link.. Fact checking your Links, Videos, Posts, not quite your forte Willy :-?

From the beginning you were called out for your lies, biased reporting & brainwashed mind.. The objective has been clear from the start, to allow you to prove this point.. You succeeded, passed w/Flying Colors :beer:

Do you see how you have taken on all those Hamas Qualities? Coyness, Propaganda, Lies?? Sadd

Im glad someone is around to debunk this jew haters propaganda. Can you believe this douche had the balls to call me a racist?
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby willmma » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:54 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
Lmao, Coy Willy I see you found a video & made sure the date was the 1st thing to see, how pathetic :lol:

My oh my, how sad did this get for you.. You are beginning to feel the shame of your ways aren't you? Its evident by your actions

From the get go Rattle put you on blast for your Propaganda, he smelled you out a mile away.. all you have done since then is dig yourself deeper w/your lies

So, It's either:
A. You thought the vid was present day, disregarded the Israeli killings & covered for Hamas.. We See You
B. You post 3yr old video, don't mention the dates, ask the audience "why are they here", spreading your Propaganda all over Link

Can you go back & add dates to all of your videos? This will help the audience sift through your Propaganda Willy :tup:

These are youtube videos that I DIDNT POST. I don't control what shows up on them. I don't care if the date shows up or not. Anyone with a brain could (strangely you cant) figure out all the information about the video by going to youtube.

You are insisting on relating the Dec 12 shooting to my Dec 20th post. They of course are not related. I asked you from the first time you made that silly connection if you thought Israeli soldiers would not have been in the WB if it was not for the shooting. You ducked ofcourse. Israeli soldiers are in the WB right now. They were there last night, last week, last year. They have been there abusing the population EVER DAY for five decades. Anybody under 50 has lived all their life under the Israeli occupation.

I understand you are cant respond to the content of the videos so you are desperately trying to find something else to argue. You look like an idiot doing it. Because this is all about the occupation and Israeli abuse. Israelis beat and murder people with impunity. This clip shows Israeli soldiers beat a man to death. They drop him, get a hold of him and keep beating him until he dies.

Israelis have abused the Palestinians for far too long. You cant even make the case that Israel wants to stop the abuse. You poor soul can only stutter and stammer above video dates of two unrelated incidents. People are killed, women are abused, houses demolished, houses invaded, farm lands poisoned, 6 year olds arrested. But the Shucky Duck can only quack about dates. It would be funny if it wasnt all so sad.

You got called out on your bs propaganda videos, you proceed to post 2 videos & conveniently point out the dates, & you can't see how pathetic that is :lol: ??

Clearly the only thing you know how to do right is spread Propaganda on Link.. Fact checking your Links, Videos, Posts, not quite your forte Willy :-?

From the beginning you were called out for your lies, biased reporting & brainwashed mind.. The objective has been clear from the start, to allow you to prove this point.. You succeeded, passed w/Flying Colors :beer:

Do you see how you have taken on all those Hamas Qualities? Coyness, Propaganda, Lies?? Sadd

Im glad someone is around to debunk this jew haters propaganda. Can you believe this douche had the balls to call me a racist?

I was beginning to think Shuck is the dumbest linker who doesnt even know how to use youtube.
But Murder jumping in reminds me know matter how dumb a linker is, there is always Murder who is dumber.

Shuck and Murder are Dumb and Dumber
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019

Postby willmma » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:08 pm

Shuck wrote:You got called out on your bs propaganda videos, you proceed to post 2 videos & conveniently point out the dates, & you can't see how pathetic that is :lol: ??

You still quacking Shuck? How about you try to tell us how Israel is pro-peace.

Like maybe Minister of Construction Yoav Gallant

YOAV GALLANT DISMISSES PALESTINIAN STATE, CALLS TO ANNEX WEST BANK
https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conf ... ank-577237
Jerusalem Post wrote:"I am clearly saying no, to a Palestinian state. It is not possible to have more than one state west of the Jordan River,” Gallant said.

“This is the place of the Jewish, Zionist and democratic state of Israel,” whose existence is baed on the strength of the biblical forefathers, Galant said.

“We will work to apply sovereignty in all of Judea and Samaria and to strengthen the settlements,” Gallant said, adding that “settlements are the only key to holding onto sovereignty and Zionism.”

Shuck the duck, you told me the ideal scenario is a 2 state solution
Shuck wrote:Ofcourse the ideal scenario would be a 2 state solution

And then you told me again and again that borders need to be negotiated. You told me about it until I asked you, which borders? Then you lost the word borders from you vocabulary.

Here Israeli intentions are said as clearly as possible. No Palestinian state. No 2 state solution. No end to the occupation . No end to the settlements. No Peaceful co-existance.

how do you feel about that Shuck? How do you feel about Israel being AGAINST the ideal scenario?
My guess is you will quack quack and quack again.

willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:05 am

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:

So, It's either:

The irony in that statement was beyond hilarious, he has been exposed & he is freakn out about it, saddd
Shuck

Postby Shuck » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:13 am

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:You got called out on your bs propaganda videos, you proceed to post 2 videos & conveniently point out the dates, & you can't see how pathetic that is :lol: ??

You still quacking Shuck? How about you try to tell us how Israel is pro-peace.

Like maybe Minister of Construction Yoav Gallant

YOAV GALLANT DISMISSES PALESTINIAN STATE, CALLS TO ANNEX WEST BANK
https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conf ... ank-577237
Jerusalem Post wrote:"I am clearly saying no, to a Palestinian state. It is not possible to have more than one state west of the Jordan River,” Gallant said.

“This is the place of the Jewish, Zionist and democratic state of Israel,” whose existence is baed on the strength of the biblical forefathers, Galant said.

“We will work to apply sovereignty in all of Judea and Samaria and to strengthen the settlements,” Gallant said, adding that “settlements are the only key to holding onto sovereignty and Zionism.”

Shuck the duck, you told me the ideal scenario is a 2 state solution
Shuck wrote:Ofcourse the ideal scenario would be a 2 state solution

And then you told me again and again that borders need to be negotiated. You told me about it until I asked you, which borders? Then you lost the word borders from you vocabulary.

Here Israeli intentions are said as clearly as possible. No Palestinian state. No 2 state solution. No end to the occupation . No end to the settlements. No Peaceful co-existance.

how do you feel about that Shuck? How do you feel about Israel being AGAINST the ideal scenario?
My guess is you will quack quack and quack again.

Lmao the pathetic bum, back to picking & choosing the pieces of history you would like to recognize, your Coy Ways have been exposed

Rattle, exposed you. Just like Murder exposed you, just like Asso exposed you & just like I let you expose you.

I think its time to change the title of this thread, what do you say? "Propaganda Tale: A story of a Hamas Lover by Coy WIlly"

Has a nice ring to it, thoughts?? The hiding is over, just like jbj embracing who he trully is, do the same Coy Willy & the Audience might just begin to respect u :tup:
Shuck

Postby willmma » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:57 am

Shucky the duck

You will love this. Little duck is telling a joke

I don't get it because I dont speak quack, but its perfect for you.

And, if you try hard enough I'm sure you will figure out when this quacking was posted on youtube, because you've learned something new here!

:lol: :lol:
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:33 am

willmma wrote:Shucky the duck

And, if you try hard enough I'm sure you will figure out when this quacking was posted on youtube, because you've learned something new here!

Nice to see you didn't spend half your day putting together a gif this time for me :lol: , am I that deep Willy? Have I struck too many nerves?

Shame for you I didn't catch this thread back in 13', maybe you could of been saved back then?? Clearly too far gone, too much Hamas Lovn

You do see that everyone sees the real you but you, right? Saddd tale of a Coy Boy that Lost his Way

5yrs spent posting propaganda & all you got out of it was exposing who you really are, how did this turn out for you Will?
Shuck

Postby willmma » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:47 pm

Shuck wrote:

Nice to see you didn't spend half your day putting together a gif this time for me :lol: , am I that deep Willy? Have I struck too many nerves?

Shame for you I didn't catch this thread back in 13', maybe you could of been saved back then?? Clearly too far gone, too much Hamas Lovn

You do see that everyone sees the real you but you, right? Saddd tale of a Coy Boy that Lost his Way

5yrs spent posting propaganda & all you got out of it was exposing who you really are, how did this turn out for you Will?

Shucky you are the funniest thing I read every day. Your lame attempts at ducking are sad.

Let me recap your quacks:
Willmma: who do you blame the occupation on?
Shuck: Quack

Willmma: When will Israel accept a Palestinian state beside the Israeli state?

Willmma: * Show me where Israel accepts 1967 borders
* Show me where Israel wants to end the occupation
* Show me where Israel wants a two state solution
* Show me where Israel accepts the Arab Peace Initiative for full normalized relationships with EVERY arab country in return for implementing a two state solution
Shuck: Quack Quack Quack Quack

Willmma: Do you even know the difference between Hamas and the Palestinian authority?

Willmma: Netanyahu never wants a Palestinian state
Nafteli never wants a Palestinian state
Avigdor "doesnt care" for a Palestinian state
Minister of Justice :lol: Shaked is cute but thinks Palestinians are all enemies and their blood should be on Israeli hands. Not only no Palestine but no Palestinians either :shock:
Your turn: Man up, quit hiding behind Hamas because that's a bankrupt argument.
When will Israel accept two state solution and end the occupation?

Willmma: Show me that Israel wants to end the occupation

Willmma: Why are these soldiers in the West Bank in the first place?
Shuck: Quack Quack Quack!

Willmma: Are you saying there would be no Israeli soldiers in the west bank if there wasn't a shooting last week?

Willmma: What borders does Israel want to negotiate, is this a hypothetical scenario you dreamed up?

Willmma: You keep telling us about negotiating borders. What borders does Israel want to negotiate if it does not accept a 2 state solution?

Willmma: Your proof that Palestinians dont want peace is that Israelis dont accept the 67 borders?

Willmma: So please stop ducking and tell me, what borders do you want to negotiate if Israel will never allow a Palestinian state. If there will be no Palestine, will you be negotiating American / Mexican borders?

Willmma: Shuck the duck. Israel said it will never accept a Palestinian state. Nothing about terms and preconditions. When I quote Netanyahu, does that mean I'm puking out biased propaganda? Stop ducking and tell me, what borders do you want to negotiate if Israel will never allow a Palestinian state. If there will be no Palestine, will you be negotiating American / Mexican borders?

Willmma: So Duck, what borders does israel want to negotiate, if Israel says it will never accept a Palestinian state?

Willmma: This is your chance to prove me wrong. Condemn the occupation that allows Israeli soldiers to shoot unarmed Palestinian kids on a regular basis.

Willmma: if you don't condemn the occupation policies that allow soldiers to shoot and kill kids then you can't claim you are not fine with it.

Willmma: So, do you condemn it? Or are you perfectly fine with it?

Willmma: Are you against shooting kids in the head? Or are you perfectly fine with shooting kids in the head?

Willmma: You loco man?
1) Which borders do you want to negotiate if Israel rejects the idea of a Palestinian state?
2) Do you condemn shooting kids in the head?

Willmma: Did you know that according to the Israeli paper Haaretz that Israeli ‘Jewish Terror’ Incidents Targeting Palestinians Tripled in 2018

Willmma: Shuck you told me that you think a 2 state solution is the best option for peace, yet you are against ending the occupation because of factors and circumstances: 67 war and the holocaust. And you are also not able to condemn violence against children.

Willmma: When are you going to finally admit that occupation is evil and you are ashamed of what your country does to other people?

Willmma: What is your statute of limitations on Israeli abuse? One week? Passed one week its forgotten? Cant talk about it?

Willmma: Video after video after video after video of daily abuse for 50 years.
Shuck: Quack Quack Quack
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:14 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:

Shucky you are the funniest thing I read every day. Your lame attempts at ducking are sad.

* Show me where Israel accepts the Arab Peace Initiative for full normalized relationships with EVERY arab country in return for implementing a two state solution

Willmma: Do you even know the difference between Hamas and the Palestinian authority?

Minister of Justice :lol: Shaked is cute but thinks Palestinians are all enemies and their blood should be on Israeli hands. Not only no Palestine but no Palestinians either :shock:

Willmma: Are you saying there would be no Israeli soldiers in the west bank if there wasn't a shooting last week?

Willmma: What borders does Israel want to negotiate, is this a hypothetical scenario you dreamed up?

Willmma: You keep telling us about negotiating borders. What borders does Israel want to negotiate if it does not accept a 2 state solution?

Willmma: Your proof that Palestinians dont want peace is that Israelis dont accept the 67 borders?

Willmma: So please stop ducking and tell me, what borders do you want to negotiate if Israel will never allow a Palestinian state. If there will be no Palestine, will you be negotiating American / Mexican borders?

Willmma: Shuck the duck. Israel said it will never accept a Palestinian state. Nothing about terms and preconditions. When I quote Netanyahu, does that mean I'm puking out biased propaganda? Stop ducking and tell me, what borders do you want to negotiate if Israel will never allow a Palestinian state. If there will be no Palestine, will you be negotiating American / Mexican borders?

Willmma: So Duck, what borders does israel want to negotiate, if Israel says it will never accept a Palestinian state?

Willmma: This is your chance to prove me wrong. Condemn the occupation that allows Israeli soldiers to shoot unarmed Palestinian kids on a regular basis.

Willmma: if you don't condemn the occupation policies that allow soldiers to shoot and kill kids then you can't claim you are not fine with it.

Willmma: Are you against shooting kids in the head? Or are you perfectly fine with shooting kids in the head?

1) Which borders do you want to negotiate if Israel rejects the idea of a Palestinian state?

Willmma: Did you know that according to the Israeli paper Haaretz that Israeli ‘Jewish Terror’ Incidents Targeting Palestinians Tripled in 2018

Willmma: Shuck you told me that you think a 2 state solution is the best option for peace, yet you are against ending the occupation because of factors and circumstances: 67 war and the holocaust. And you are also not able to condemn violence against children.

Willmma: When are you going to finally admit that occupation is evil and you are ashamed of what your country does to other people?

Willmma: What is your statute of limitations on Israeli abuse? One week? Passed one week its forgotten? Cant talk about it?

Writing an essay bout me :lol: , for a broke dude you seem to have plenty of free time on your hands there Willy

Will, lets recap how well your time spent on this thread has gone for you

5yrs of your life dedicated to this: searching youtube for outdated videos, putting together fancy gifs & covering for hamas

And all you got in return was exposing yourself, self two tone :/.. ouch, doesn't sound like time well spent Coy Willy!!

Recall the time I asked you if you have ever been to Israel or that region & you finally mustered up a reply of..

but but Coy Willy doesn't have enough money'sss to visit a region he's obsessed with :cry:

Very sad story Will, can you see the reality of how much of a Bum you have become or no :-? ? Have you always been this sad or is it a 5yr phase?

The truth stings a bit doesn't it :-?
Shuck

Postby willmma » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:38 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:

Writing an essay bout me :lol: , for a broke dude you seem to have plenty of free time on your hands there Willy

Yeah man, you duck so much stuff you can fill volumes with all that quack.

Did you know that while you are sitting and quacking away, Israeli settlers are attacking civilians in the West bank. And Israeli soldiers are offering protection to the attackers not the victims

Shuck the Duck, do you condemn these attacks on innocent civilians?

Unfortunately the Israeli abuse continues.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:41 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:

Yeah man, you duck so much stuff you can fill volumes with all that quack.

Did you know that while you are sitting and quacking away, Israeli settlers are attacking civilians in the West bank. And Israeli soldiers are offering protection to the attackers not the victims

Shuck the Duck, do you condemn these attacks on innocent civilians?

Unfortunately the Israeli abuse continues.

Will, I'd like to apologize.. My goal was never to get in your head this bad & for this I am sorry, no really I apologize

Also its not nice for me to rub in the fact that you don't have enough funds to travel, ones finances is their biz.. & if instead of getting a part time gig you prefer spending your time posting political propaganda of a region you never been to on an mma forum, if that makes you happy then so be it, who am I to say you can't do that?

So carry on Will, to another 5yrs of your life spent on writing essays of other linkers, makn fancy gifs, findn those vids.. whatever makes you happy champ, do you :beer:
Shuck

Postby willmma » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:23 am

willmma wrote:Shuck the Duck, do you condemn these attacks on innocent civilians?
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:11 pm

willmma wrote:
willmma wrote:Shuck the Duck, do you condemn these attacks on innocent civilians?

Its ok Will, I hold no ill Will towards you for spreading propaganda about my motherland on linker, even tho there is much sadness that I sense in you, if this makes you feel fullfilled then do you kid :tup:
Shuck

Postby PainDog » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:32 pm

Shuck your motherland isn't Israel even if the location it was founded was the homeland of some of your ancestors at one point.

Israel is a very modern country with a very specific origin.

It would be like me claiming my homeland is Yemen because according to tradition the Khuzaei tribe originated there thousands of years ago.

As far as Will visiting the Middle East...if he doesnt have funds to reach here all he needs to do is ask, because I would personally finance his trip here.
https://amenra.bandcamp.com

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Arslanaliev Time

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Postby Shuck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:47 pm

PainDog wrote:Shuck your motherland isn't Israel even if the location it was founded was the homeland of some of your ancestors at one point.

Israel is a very modern country with a very specific origin.

It would be like me claiming my homeland is Yemen because according to tradition the Khuzaei tribe originated there thousands of years ago.

As far as Will visiting the Middle East...if he doesnt have funds to reach here all he needs to do is ask, because I would personally finance his trip here.

That is a very interesting statement Pain. Did you live in Yemen growing up? Does everyone of your relatives currently live there?

Regarding your offer to Will, very generous of you but didn't you refuse to meet up w/Frag when he visited your Country after claiming you would? Would hate to see Will get stuck somewhere in Qatar on his own.. that pessimism aside, Will, please take him up on his offer, they have internet access in the middleast so you can continue to post on this thread, promise this will help your cause!

Pain, do you guys plan on visiting Israel?.. Actually never asked you, have you been there? Plz don't forgot to respond to the 1st Qs, Ty
Shuck

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion