Login
Register

Israeli Abuse

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Israeli Abuse

Postby Shuck » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:37 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
Watchn you try to rewrite your stats is pathetic Will, you seemed pretty sane for a while, head 1st off the deep end you went

Buddy, you're the duck.

I showed you how the PA accepted the two state solution and laid the foundations to provide security and the stats to prove that they succeeded. I've also showed video evidence of Netanyahu bragging that he killed the peace agreement. And video evidence of him saying he will never accept a Palestinian state.

But you ducked my simple point blank question. Please answer. Do you agree that Netanyahu says he will never allow a Palestinian state?

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:Here are some of the innocent kids on the palestinian side..

I don't understand what you're saying Shuck, can you please explain?

Here you go buddy.. Recommend havn someone nearby when watchn Willy :butthurt:

[/youtube]

Sure I see the videos, but I am asking you to explain what you mean by "here are some of the innocent kids on the Palestinian side"? Explain to me in your own words, what does that sentence actually mean?

I agree that you are blind to reality.. You state over & over that Hamas is Irrelevant.. You ignore that the majority of the palestinians don't want a 2 State Solution. You hold the Coy PA's words like its Gods Script in stone, when their history has shown to be deception & lies.. So yes, I agree that throughout this thread you Duck reality & that you're too fearful to visit the region because of what the truth may hold. Yes :tup:

Did you catch the kids in camo, war paint, machine guns?.. brainwashed by Hamas.. reminds me of someone

Can you see how the children are used as pawns?

Do you consider a kid holding a machine gun dressed in camo an innocent bystander Will?
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Quake is Coming :thunder: :skullmad:
Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019

Postby willmma » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:42 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:
Buddy, you're the duck.

But you ducked my simple point blank question. Please answer. Do you agree that Netanyahu says he will never allow a Palestinian state?

Sure I see the videos, but I am asking you to explain what you mean by "here are some of the innocent kids on the Palestinian side"? Explain to me in your own words, what does that sentence actually mean?

I agree that you are blind to reality.. You state over & over that Hamas is Irrelevant.. You ignore that the majority of the palestinians don't want a 2 State Solution. You hold the Coy PA's words like its Gods Script in stone, when their history has shown to be deception & lies.. So yes, I agree that throughout this thread you Duck reality & that you're too fearful to visit the region because of what the truth may hold. Yes :tup:

Thank you for all that information Duck. But my question is about you. Do you agree that Netanyahu said he will never allow a Palestinian state? Simple. Yes or no, which is it?

Shuck wrote:Did you catch the kids in camo, war paint, machine guns?.. brainwashed by Hamas.. reminds me of someone

Do you consider a kid holding a machine gun dressed in camo an innocent bystander Will?

Why are you asking me questions. I simply asked what do you mean by "here are some of the innocent kids on the Palestinian side"?

Are you able to explain your words?
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019, May 2020, June 2020

Postby Shuck » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:51 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:
Buddy, you're the duck.

Thank you for all that information Duck. But my question is about you. Do you agree that Netanyahu said he will never allow a Palestinian state? Simple. Yes or no, which is it?

Shuck wrote:Did you catch the kids in camo, war paint, machine guns?.. brainwashed by Hamas.. reminds me of someone

Why are you asking me questions. I simply asked what do you mean by "here are some of the innocent kids on the Palestinian side"?

Askn you questions Willy because I'm tryn to grasp how one could allow themselves to be so far gone from reality.

You fail to realize that my questions provide you the answers you seek.

Just like you got cornered w/Hamas, you had to state that they are "Irrelevant" to keep your broken narrative in tact

Ill ask you again Soy Coy Willy, do you consider a kid wearing Camo, holding a Machine Gun an Innocent Civilian Bystander?

And while we are here, can you please tell us why you fear the truth?

Honesty is the best policy Willy! :tup:

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby willmma » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:37 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:
Buddy, you're the duck.

Askn you questions Willy because I'm tryn to grasp how one could allow themselves to be so far gone from reality.

You fail to realize that my questions provide you the answers you seek.

Just like you got cornered w/Hamas, you had to state that they are "Irrelevant" to keep your broken narrative in tact

Ill ask you again Soy Coy Willy, do you consider a kid wearing Camo, holding a Machine Gun an Innocent Civilian Bystander?

And while we are here, can you please tell us why you fear the truth?

Honesty is the best policy Willy! :tup:

Yes honesty would be great. And truth would be great. I'm searching for the truth.

I want to find out what YOU think, not what I think. So when you answer with a question about what I think then you are ducking the question and denying me the truth.

I havent seen ducking like this since Jones ducked Sonnen.

Pretty straight forward questions:
* What do you mean by "here are some of the innocent kids on the Palestinian side"?
* And do you agree that Netanyahu says he will never allow a Palestinian state?

Will you answer? Or will you quack some more?
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby willmma » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:52 pm

Shuck wrote:
Yes honesty would be great. And truth would be great. I'm searching for the truth.

I want to find out what YOU think, not what I think. So when you answer with a question about what I think then you are ducking the question and denying me the truth.

* What do you mean by "here are some of the innocent kids on the Palestinian side"?

Hi Soy Coy Willy

The truth is reality, why do you fear reality Willy?

:pointup: thats a 25,000 youth bootcamp under Hamas, you still think they are Irrelevant Willy?

Do you consider a kid w/a machine gun to be an innocent bystander Soy Coy WIlly's?

You are still quacking Shuck.

I've never debated anybody so afraid to answer simple questions. Usually people give and take. Ask and answer. But in your case you are frozen cold, you don't know what to do or say. Complete case of dear in the headlight. The questions are simple, they don't need a lot of contemplation.

It is a known fact that Netanyahu said he will never allow a Palestinian state. But for you to acknowledge this fact would mean that everything you said so far is completely baseless and will crumble beneath Netanyahu's words. Talk about being cornered. I don't envy you man - you are trying to defend occupation for the sake of occupation. You are trying to defend holding millions of people captive, restricting food and travel, stealing and settling land, murder and abuse on a daily basis. How can anyone defend that? No one can do that, you certainly are doing a miserable job - you can't even answer two simple questions.

As for the innocent children, you know what's coming next. That's why you cant answer a simple question. You said something and you can get yourself to say it again. You told me "here are some of the innocent kids on the Palestinian side". You fucked up. Now you cant even get yourself to repeat that sentence. You cant clarify. To afraid to explain. Although I know from pages and pages of you repeating yourself - you can certainly repeat the same disproven crap.

:lol: :lol: You suck Shuck.

Two Pretty straight forward questions that totally destroyed you. I bet you cant answer them:
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:26 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:

Hi Soy Coy Willy

The truth is reality, why do you fear reality Willy?

:pointup: thats a 25,000 youth bootcamp under Hamas, you still think they are Irrelevant Willy?

Do you consider a kid w/a machine gun to be an innocent bystander Soy Coy WIlly's?

I've never debated anybody so afraid to answer simple questions. Usually people give and take. Ask and answer. But in your case you are frozen cold, you don't know what to do or say. Complete case of dear in the headlight. The questions are simple, they don't need a lot of contemplation.

It is a known fact that Netanyahu said he will never allow a Palestinian state. But for you to acknowledge this fact would mean that everything you said so far is completely baseless and will crumble beneath Netanyahu's words. Talk about being cornered. I don't envy you man - you are trying to defend occupation for the sake of occupation. You are trying to defend holding millions of people captive, restricting food and travel, stealing and settling land, murder and abuse on a daily basis. How can anyone defend that? No one can do that, you certainly are doing a miserable job - you can't even answer two simple questions.

As for the innocent children, you know what's coming next. That's why you cant answer a simple question. You said something and you can get yourself to say it again. You told me "here are some of the innocent kids on the Palestinian side". You fucked up. Now you cant even get yourself to repeat that sentence. You cant clarify. To afraid to explain. Although I know from pages and pages of you repeating yourself - you can certainly repeat the same disproven crap.

Two Pretty straight forward questions that totally destroyed you. I bet you cant answer them:

Really is an honest & simple question Soy Coy Willy'z

Why do you fear the Truth so much?

Was there some kind of Trauma that occurred early n your life that forced you to live through someone else's eyes / lies?

Do you still truly believe Hamas is Irrelevant like you Preach or is that just a front to complete your propaganda narrative on here?

Lastly Willy's, is a kid w/a Machine Gun an Innocent Bystander?

A prompt reply will do, I thank you n advance Soy Coy Willy'z :beer:

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby willmma » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:32 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:

quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack

quack quack quack quack quack quack

quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack

quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack

quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack

What? What was that Shucky?

I didnt catch your answer from all the quacking sounds.

You know it's my mistake Shucky. I asked two questions. I guess that too much to ask of you to handle all at once. So just one question

* Did Netanyahu say he will never allow a Palestinian state?

You can do it. you can answer a question Shucky.

I'll even give you a hint to help you out.
Spoiler:
yes he did
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:50 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:

quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack

quack quack quack quack quack quack

quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack

quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack

What? What was that Shucky?

I didnt catch your answer from all the quacking sounds.

You know it's my mistake Shucky. I asked two questions. I guess that too much to ask of you to handle all at once. So just one question

* Did Netanyahu say he will never allow a Palestinian state?

You can do it. you can answer a question Shucky.

I'll even give you a hint to help you out.
Spoiler:
yes he did

Soy Coy Willy'z

You made it impossible to have any respect left for you.. but I'm still open to a couple of solutions :tup:
1. You will write a thesis explaining your thoughts behind Hamas being Irrelevant.. muster up a way to back that claim you stated over & over.. & convince that you truly aren't as brainwashed as you have presented throughout this post.
2. You get Pain or any other Linker for that matter to become your Translator.
3. You conquer your fear of reality, take the trip to the region & meet face to face people from both sides

Which option would you like to choose Soy Coy Willy'z?

We know 3 ain't happening :-? .. Still got 2 Good one's left!

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby willmma » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:03 pm

Shuck wrote:Soy Coy Willy'z

You made it impossible to have any respect left for you.. but I'm still open to a couple of solutions :tup:
1. You will write a thesis explaining your thoughts behind Hamas being Irrelevant.. muster up a way to back that claim you stated over & over.. & convince that you truly aren't as brainwashed as you have presented throughout this post.
3. You conquer your fear of reality, take the trip to the region & meet face to face people from both sides

I understand Shuck. You cant go on. You failed at every point and you want out.
Those before you resorted to dick-pics. You are resorting to quacks about thesis and translator and I don't know what.

I've answered everything you had, albeit with answers that further condemn Israel for its abuse instead of exonerating it.

I asked two simple questions, until you do me the courtesy and specifically answer them I will consider you just quacking and avoiding any real debate. No one cane accuse me of "talking passed" you because I did my best to have a legitimate debate with you but you spent all this time avoiding one.

here goes:
* Did Netanyahu say he will never accept a Palestinian state?
* Here are some of the innocent kids on the Palestinian side"?

Quack away...

In other news. Today another Israeli politician weighed in on the two state solution

Moshe Ya’alon, Israeli politician and former Chief of Staff of the Israel Defense Forces, wants to settle all the land including every spot in the West Bank.

In talking about settlements in the West Bank he said “When you look westward and see the lights of the Tel Aviv region you can understand the strategic security importance of the settlement here in particular and of the settlements in Judea and Samaria in general, beyond exercising our right to settle every part of the Land of Israel.”

Clearly Israel has no intention of having peace with the Palestinians. Israel will continue to abuse and disposes the Palestinians as part of its Zionist colonial project. Ofcourse shooting innocent children is part of the occupation package.

Unfortunately the Israeli abuse continues...
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:55 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:Soy Coy Willy'z

I understand Shuck. You cant go on. You failed at every point and you want out.
Those before you resorted to dick-pics. You are resorting to quacks about thesis and translator and I don't know what.

I've answered everything you had, albeit with answers that further condemn Israel for its abuse instead of exonerating it.

I asked two simple questions, until you do me the courtesy and specifically answer them I will consider you just quacking and avoiding any real debate. No one cane accuse me of "talking passed" you because I did my best to have a legitimate debate with you but you spent all this time avoiding one.

here goes:
* Did Netanyahu say he will never accept a Palestinian state?
* Here are some of the innocent kids on the Palestinian side"?

Quack away...

In other news. Today another Israeli politician weighed in on the two state solution

Moshe Ya’alon, Israeli politician and former Chief of Staff of the Israel Defense Forces, wants to settle all the land including every spot in the West Bank.

In talking about settlements in the West Bank he said “When you look westward and see the lights of the Tel Aviv region you can understand the strategic security importance of the settlement here in particular and of the settlements in Judea and Samaria in general, beyond exercising our right to settle every part of the Land of Israel.”

Clearly Israel has no intention of having peace with the Palestinians. Israel will continue to abuse and disposes the Palestinians as part of its Zionist colonial project. Ofcourse shooting innocent children is part of the occupation package.

Unfortunately the Israeli abuse continues...

Soy Coys Willy'z

This is the agreement, it is a very fair agreement, lets not be Coy about it

Are you choosing Option #1? I must say this is a bold choice but carry on Willyz

The Thesis needs to be a min of 1000 words, in reality this is pretty much nearly every one of your posts so it should no issue Willy'z

The theme of the Thesis is how Hamas is Irrelevant like you claimed, over, & over... You will support this theme by backing how you claimed that they pose no obstacle to the peace process

This Thesis needs to presented by Sunday Midnight

Upon review you will be given an answer w/48hrs if you receive a token

With this token you get 6months worth of respect, that can be used at any given time

If by chance you change your mind & would like to choose #3.. you get till the end of 2019 to visit the Middle East

This is a very fair proposal Soy, I expect a response in a timely fashion Coy Willy'z :beer:

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby willmma » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:37 pm

Shuck wrote:
Soy Coys Willy'z

Are you choosing Option #1? I must say this is a bold choice but carry on Willyz

The Thesis needs to be a min of 1000 words, in reality this is pretty much nearly every one of your posts so it should no issue Willy'z

The theme of the Thesis is how Hamas is Irrelevant like you claimed, over, & over... You will support this theme by backing how you claimed that they pose no obstacle to the peace process

With this token you get 6months worth of respect, that can be used at any given time

If by chance you change your mind & would like to choose #3.. you get till the end of 2019 to visit the Middle East

This is a very fair proposal Soy, I expect a response in a timely fashion Coy Willy'z :beer:

Shucky, wtf man. You're quacking doesnt sound like English anymore. Shucky lost all his marbles. Seriously man I cant decipher what you are saying anymore.

Israel may have some hope. Benny Gantz, the guy who bragged about bombing Gaza to the stone age and killing thousands of people is saying Israel should not "control another people". I assume control is a nice way of saying the forbidden O (occupation) word in Israeli media. At least he is acknowledging that Israel is doing something it shouldnt do. He's being attacked badly for this sacrilegious comment though. Also he did ally himself with Moshe Yaalon which yesterday said Israel should settle all the land. So that's a strange combination. We'll say how it plays out

Unfortunately the Israeli abuse continues.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:49 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
Soy Coys Willy'z

Shucky, wtf man. You're quacking doesnt sound like English anymore. Shucky lost all his marbles. Seriously man I cant decipher what you are saying anymore.

Israel may have some hope. Benny Gantz, the guy who bragged about bombing Gaza to the stone age and killing thousands of people is saying Israel should not "control another people". I assume control is a nice way of saying the forbidden O (occupation) word in Israeli media. At least he is acknowledging that Israel is doing something it shouldnt do. He's being attacked badly for this sacrilegious comment though. Also he did ally himself with Moshe Yaalon which yesterday said Israel should settle all the land. So that's a strange combination. We'll say how it plays out

Unfortunately the Israeli abuse continues.

Was very simple Soy Coy Willy'z

We know you won't visit the region, reality no good for Willy

So which option will you be choosing?
1. Write the Thesis laid out above
2. Find a Link Translator

Yesterday, Hamas shooting Rockets into Israel
https://www.timesofisrael.com/rocket-alert-sirens-blare-in-southern-israel-residents-report-hearing-blast/

2. Palestinian Poll shows Willy's Idol Abbas losing to who Willy calls Irrelevant Hamas in Election

Still tink Hamas is Irrelevant Soy Coy Willy'z??

Soy Coy's Propaganda Tour Continues :beer:

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:40 pm

Ireland Passes Pro BDS Bill - Bans Israeli Goods

:tup:
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Postby willmma » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:03 am

Shuck wrote:Was very simple Soy Coy Willy'z

We know you won't visit the region, reality no good for Willy

So which option will you be choosing?
1. Write the Thesis laid out above
2. Find a Link Translator

Yesterday, Hamas shooting Rockets into Israel
https://www.timesofisrael.com/rocket-alert-sirens-blare-in-southern-israel-residents-report-hearing-blast/

2. Palestinian Poll shows Willy's Idol Abbas losing to who Willy calls Irrelevant Hamas in Election

Still tink Hamas is Irrelevant Soy Coy Willy'z??

Soy Coy's Propaganda Tour Continues :beer:

I'm not sure what you want Shucky? You want me to come over and write an essay? you want me to do your homework?

But you never told me what Netanyahu said about having a Palestinian state. Did he say "never"?
And you never told me what you mean but "innocent children on the Palestinian side" What do you mean?

The truth is Israel wants to settle all the land. It will never allow a Palestinian state. That's its public and official stance.
Basically this means Israel wants to continue the occupation and does not want peace. There is no peace. There is no peace process.
These rockets are exactly what no peace means.

In Gaza Israel shoots and maims unarmed Palestinians on a weekly basis. Palestinians who are protesting the occupation and asking for their freedom.

But Gaza aside, Israelis continue to to abuse the Palestinians in other places as well. In the example undercover Israeli police in East Jerusalem assault a Palestinian Dr. They beat him unconscious.

Such is life under occupation. People get beat and detained for arbitrary reasons. The guy who hit this Palestinians with his walkie talkie was not in danger. He was just angry. Fuming mad. He is the Israeli lord and that scum Palestinian is resisting. He reached over and cracked him on the head. Pure hatred and disregard to a fellow human. The occupation is disgusting.

Unfortunately Israeli abuse continues.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby willmma » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:05 am

bruins2012 wrote:Ireland Passes Pro BDS Bill - Bans Israeli Goods

:tup:

This is awesome news. I wish they would do that in the US. Unfortunately American politicians are pussies and wouldnt dare do that. Instead they are working on making BDS illegal and they penalize anyone who supports it. They are killing freedom of speech in the US just to please Bibi.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion