Close
Login
Register

Israeli Abuse

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Israeli Aboh shituse

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:57 am

Is this just a back and forth between 2 Linkers?

This will take an hour of my life to read....want to know if it's worth it.

Cliff notes would be good, a 30 word bio from you both would really help the context.
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Re: Israeli Abuse

Postby willmma » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:18 am

JACKnoneREACHER wrote:Is this just a back and forth between 2 Linkers?

Cliff notes would be good, a 30 word bio from you both would really help the context.

Hello Jack.
I created this thread years ago to highlight Israeli abuse of the Palestinians that goes on daily basis, and has gone on for over 50 years.
Israeli linkers have tried but failed to defend Israeli occupation. It's Shucks turn now. Like those before him the best he can do is to attack me.
willmma

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019

Postby willmma » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:50 am

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:Shucky, all you know how to do is either act dumb like you dont know how to read or simply duck everything.
You are the worst at this buddy.

But that's fine man, you keep acting like you don't understand and I will week exposing Israeli crimes. Lucky for me the Israeli army gives me sooooo much material to work with

Here Palestinians are not allowed to walk on a street in their city. Only Jews can walk here. What an embarrassment Israel is.

When are you going to finally admit that occupation is evil and you are ashamed of what your country does to other people?
Stop acting dumb Shuck.

And the Israeli abuse continues

All I have been doing is exposing you for your lies & biased reporting William.. take a poll from your Audience & see how good you're doing at this :lol:

1st rule of spreading bs is remembering your own lies, should get a refund on that Propaganda 101 course Willy

I claimed you covered for Hamas, you claimed I lied.. lets dig deeper :pointdown:

Dec 14th:
Shuck wrote:And if you don't think they have a presence in the WBank, just check the killings that occurred yesterday that Hamas took credit for.

willmma wrote:Yes, I saw the latest killings...

Dec 20th:
willmma wrote:Israeli abuse is evil and relentless.

Here we have eight fully armed and masked Israeli soldiers beating up one unarmed Palestinian civilian in the West Bank
I'm sure Shuck finds this completely acceptable because somewhere in Gaza Hamas may have or have not said something to his liking

Why are these soldiers in the West Bank in the first place?

Soo.. on 12/14 you admitted to knowing that Hamas took credit for killing 2 Israeli soldiers in the W BANK
& on 12/20 you posted a video of Israeli Soldiers in the WBank, asking why they were there & stating that I would blame it on Hamas who was all the way in Gaza

Do you see your Lies William, do you see how brainwashed you have become? You can't even remember what you say, your biased reporting & intent to cover up Hamas's crimes. I have to read it back to you, the Audience didn't need to see you get this low William, sad

I'm beginning to think you really are as dumb as you sound.

Where did I say there are no Hamas in the WB?

Hamas is dominant in Gaza. Leadership is in Gaza. Hamas SPEAKS from Gaza. Now go back and re read what I said, you dumdum. That doesnt say there is no Hamas in the WB. There are Hamas members in the WB like there are PA members in Gaza.

This video was posted 3 years ago WAY before the incident you are trying to tie it to. Even if it happened after the shooting, they have no right to abuse people like that. I asked why are Israeli soldiers in the WB. Strangely you are trying to make it sound that they are there because Hamas shot two Israeli soldiers there. Are you suggesting werent any Israeli soldiers in the WB before the shooting. The same shooting that killed two Israeli soldiers who WERE IN THE WEST BANK. Do you see how dumb you sound?

The real answer is the occupation. I have news for you. Israelis have been occupying the Palestinians for over 50 years. Decades before Hamas existed.

I'm not covering up crimes, I'm exposing them. Like I exposed you as the sick man who cannot condemn killing children. Im exposing you and your country Israel and the occupation. The occupation has always been abusive and with nefarious goals. Israel has violated international law and abused the Palestinians for 50 years.

I have no respect for you man. zero. I very much respect this couragous Jewish scholar

50 years.

willmma

Postby Shuck » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:19 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:Shucky, all you know how to do is either act dumb like you dont know how to read or simply duck everything.
You are the worst at this buddy.

But that's fine man, you keep acting like you don't understand and I will week exposing Israeli crimes. Lucky for me the Israeli army gives me sooooo much material to work with

Here Palestinians are not allowed to walk on a street in their city. Only Jews can walk here. What an embarrassment Israel is.

When are you going to finally admit that occupation is evil and you are ashamed of what your country does to other people?
Stop acting dumb Shuck.

All I have been doing is exposing you for your lies & biased reporting William.. take a poll from your Audience & see how good you're doing at this :lol:

1st rule of spreading bs is remembering your own lies, should get a refund on that Propaganda 101 course Willy

I claimed you covered for Hamas, you claimed I lied.. lets dig deeper :pointdown:

Dec 14th:
Shuck wrote:And if you don't think they have a presence in the WBank, just check the killings that occurred yesterday that Hamas took credit for.

willmma wrote:Yes, I saw the latest killings...

Dec 20th:
willmma wrote:Israeli abuse is evil and relentless.

Here we have eight fully armed and masked Israeli soldiers beating up one unarmed Palestinian civilian in the West Bank
I'm sure Shuck finds this completely acceptable because somewhere in Gaza Hamas may have or have not said something to his liking

Why are these soldiers in the West Bank in the first place?

Soo.. on 12/14 you admitted to knowing that Hamas took credit for killing 2 Israeli soldiers in the W BANK
& on 12/20 you posted a video of Israeli Soldiers in the WBank, asking why they were there & stating that I would blame it on Hamas who was all the way in Gaza

Do you see your Lies William, do you see how brainwashed you have become? You can't even remember what you say, your biased reporting & intent to cover up Hamas's crimes. I have to read it back to you, the Audience didn't need to see you get this low William, sad

I'm beginning to think you really are as dumb as you sound.

Where did I say there are no Hamas in the WB?

Hamas is dominant in Gaza. Leadership is in Gaza. Hamas SPEAKS from Gaza. Now go back and re read what I said, you dumdum. That doesnt say there is no Hamas in the WB. There are Hamas members in the WB like there are PA members in Gaza.

This video was posted 3 years ago WAY before the incident you are trying to tie it to. Even if it happened after the shooting, they have no right to abuse people like that. I asked why are Israeli soldiers in the WB. Strangely you are trying to make it sound that they are there because Hamas shot two Israeli soldiers there. Are you suggesting werent any Israeli soldiers in the WB before the shooting. The same shooting that killed two Israeli soldiers who WERE IN THE WEST BANK. Do you see how dumb you sound?

The real answer is the occupation. I have news for you. Israelis have been occupying the Palestinians for over 50 years. Decades before Hamas existed.

I'm not covering up crimes, I'm exposing them. Like I exposed you as the sick man who cannot condemn killing children. Im exposing you and your country Israel and the occupation. The occupation has always been abusive and with nefarious goals. Israel has violated international law and abused the Palestinians for 50 years.

I have no respect for you man. zero. I very much respect this couragous Jewish scholar

50 years.

Sorry Coy Willy, you failed at proving your innocence yet again.. shame you can't just own up to your lies

Funny to call someone a dummy who has to re read & explain your own articles back to you :lol: .. am I being too mean, I'm just showing you the real you

But I'll explain to you yet again how you lied & covered up for Hamas once again:

1. You knew of the 2 Israeli Soldiers Hamas admitted to Killing in the W Bank on Dec 14th
2. You Posted a Video of Israelis in the W Bank on Dec 20th
3. You asked why were the Soldiers there, playing dumb to the killings that just occurred
4. You claimed I would find it acceptable because Hamas was somewhere in Gaza saying something

Do you see how you are covering for Hamas now Coy Willy? Does it have to be broken down any further for you?

It's very sad that I have to break down your posts & read them back to you like an infant to help you grasp what it is that you type, I'm not so sure this is turning out the way you had hoped? The audience didn't need to see this side of you, all you had to do was own up to your biased propaganda & constant lies Willy
Shuck

Postby willmma » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:16 pm

Wow, Shuck you are so thick it's scary.

Shuck wrote:But I'll explain to you yet again how you lied & covered up for Hamas once again:

1. You knew of the 2 Israeli Soldiers Hamas admitted to Killing in the W Bank on Dec 14th

Yes I did.

Shuck wrote:2. You Posted a Video of Israelis in the W Bank on Dec 20th

I see whats going on here, you dont know how the internet works. So, let me explain. Even though I posted it HERE on Dec 20th, that does not mean it was posted on youtube the same day. You can open the video on youtube and see for YOURSELF it was posted there over 3 years ago.

Shuck wrote:3. You asked why were the Soldiers there, playing dumb to the killings that just occurred

Sadly your Thickness is still trying hard to relate the beating on June 14, 2015 and blame that on killings on Dec 12, 2018. It doesn't work.
Israeli soldiers have been there for 50 years. Decades before Hamas existed. I still wonder why are the soldiers there for over 50 years?

Shuck wrote:4. You claimed I would find it acceptable because Hamas was somewhere in Gaza saying something

Yes, because your only answer to anything has been Hamas didnt accept two state solution. This statement is about you and how you justify everything on Hamas's political position. I tell you Israelis abuse Palestinians and you respond with the same. I say Israel rejects a Palestinian state and you duck and respond with the same. I ask what borders do you want to negotiate if Israel doesnt accept a Palestinian state and you duck and respond with the same. I show you Israelis abusing children you duck and respond with the same. I show you and Israeli soldier celebrating after sniping a Palestinian child in the head and you... duck and respond with the same.

Shuck wrote:Do you see how you are covering for Hamas now Coy Willy? Does it have to be broken down any further for you?

Not at all. What I see is
You are unable to understand simple english
Your deduction skills are non-existant
Your moral compass is fucked
You are against peace and pro-occupation because of factors and circumstances: 67 war and the holocaust
You are still unable to condemn killing children

Israelis are occupying the Palestinians and abuse is the policy of the occupation. Here we have a number of soldiers shooting unarmed Palesrtinians. One celebrates when he hits a palestinian in the hand. The others around him realize this doesnt make for good optics on camera so they till him to tone it down for the camera and act professional. They wish they could use live bullets instead of rubber ones, but again it doesnt make for good optics on camera

The most moral army's morality is being driven by the camera. If there is no camera then it's ok to shoot with live bullets to kill and it's ok to celebrate the kill. Again, these soldiers who wish they could use live bullets to kill the protestors are only there because they are enforcing the occupation. The protestors are only there because they want freedom from the occupation. They are taking a known stance against it "give me liberty or give me death".

Occupation is disgusting. Israel is disgusting. You shuck are disgusting.

willmma

Postby Shuck » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:51 pm

willmma wrote:
JACKnoneREACHER wrote:Is this just a back and forth between 2 Linkers?

Hello Jack.
I created this thread years ago to highlight Israeli abuse of the Palestinians that goes on daily basis, and has gone on for over 50 years.
Israeli linkers have tried but failed to defend Israeli occupation. It's Shucks turn now. Like those before him the best he can do is to attack me.

Hey Jack, cliff note version

Will created the thread thinking he is doing something noble, talking about a Country / Region he has never been to
He has had several Linkers who have Lived there politely try to explain / debate w/ him the reality of things
Instead of humbling himself, opening his ears to listen to the other side, Coy Will continues to puke out hate/Propaganda
He has been caught telling numerous lies trying to cover for Hamas
He will go to any length to make sure that Israel is fully to blame because he has been brainwashed
All of his lies have been read back to him, he has admitted to a few, but he has relapsed to his old ways
And now he is playing the victim card.. its been a very sad site overall, no really its been sad :-?
Shuck

Postby Shuck » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:03 pm

willmma wrote:Wow, Shuck you are so thick it's scary.

Shuck wrote:But I'll explain to you yet again how you lied & covered up for Hamas once again:

Yes I did.

Shuck wrote:2. You Posted a Video of Israelis in the W Bank on Dec 20th

I see whats going on here, you dont know how the internet works. So, let me explain. Even though I posted it HERE on Dec 20th, that does not mean it was posted on youtube the same day. You can open the video on youtube and see for YOURSELF it was posted there over 3 years ago.

Shuck wrote:3. You asked why were the Soldiers there, playing dumb to the killings that just occurred

Sadly your Thickness is still trying hard to relate the beating on June 14, 2015 and blame that on killings on Dec 12, 2018. It doesn't work.
Israeli soldiers have been there for 50 years. Decades before Hamas existed. I still wonder why are the soldiers there for over 50 years?

Shuck wrote:4. You claimed I would find it acceptable because Hamas was somewhere in Gaza saying something

Yes, because your only answer to anything has been Hamas didnt accept two state solution. This statement is about you and how you justify everything on Hamas's political position. I tell you Israelis abuse Palestinians and you respond with the same. I say Israel rejects a Palestinian state and you duck and respond with the same. I ask what borders do you want to negotiate if Israel doesnt accept a Palestinian state and you duck and respond with the same. I show you Israelis abusing children you duck and respond with the same. I show you and Israeli soldier celebrating after sniping a Palestinian child in the head and you... duck and respond with the same.

Shuck wrote:Do you see how you are covering for Hamas now Coy Willy? Does it have to be broken down any further for you?

Not at all. What I see is
You are unable to understand simple english
Your deduction skills are non-existant
Your moral compass is fucked
You are against peace and pro-occupation because of factors and circumstances: 67 war and the holocaust
You are still unable to condemn killing children

Israelis are occupying the Palestinians and abuse is the policy of the occupation. Here we have a number of soldiers shooting unarmed Palesrtinians. One celebrates when he hits a palestinian in the hand. The others around him realize this doesnt make for good optics on camera so they till him to tone it down for the camera and act professional. They wish they could use live bullets instead of rubber ones, but again it doesnt make for good optics on camera

The most moral army's morality is being driven by the camera. If there is no camera then it's ok to shoot with live bullets to kill and it's ok to celebrate the kill. Again, these soldiers who wish they could use live bullets to kill the protestors are only there because they are enforcing the occupation. The protestors are only there because they want freedom from the occupation. They are taking a known stance against it "give me liberty or give me death".

Occupation is disgusting. Israel is disgusting. You shuck are disgusting.

:lol: .. look at you trying to find an escape route now, dear god this is gettn bad

you want us to believe that you posted a video that you knowingly thought was 3yrs old?

why the hell would someone post a 3yr old vid & try to make it relevant to today's present news??

You posted a video and asked "why are Israeli soldiers in the W Bank"?.. who would post a 3yr old vid & ask a question at the same time

this just shows how pathetic this has become for you, trying to cover up your trails, spraying propaganda all over Link

you went on youtube, googled "Israeli soldiers in the WBank" thought it was present day news, got caught trying to cover up for the killings that Hamas admitted to.. & now you're claiming its an old vid that you knew about, I can't w/this, the hits just keep on coming

so Will, are all over your vids a few yrs old?.. on top of your lies, do we now need to fact check the dates on all of your vids??

instead of owning up to your non stop biased reporting you have found a way to dig yourself even deeper, saddd
Shuck

Postby willmma » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:41 am

You're something else Shuck.

This thread is 6 years old now and it's 58 pages long. For 6 years and through out the 58 pages I have shown video after video and example after example of Israeli abuse from FIFTY YEARS OF OCCUPATION.

I am complaining about the entire 50 years and the occupation that is increasing in its abuse - not decreasing.

I have shown that the democratically elected Israeli government does not want peace.
When everyone agrees, including yourself, that a 2 state solution is the best hope for peace the Israel government says it will never allow 2 states by never allowing a Palestinian state.

I have shown Netanyahu brag how he killed Oslo and how there will never be a palestinian state
I have shown the Israeli minister of justice not only say she doesnt want peace. but she wants Palestinians blood on Israeli hands.
I have shown that occupation is a policy of abuse.
I have shown how anyone is harassed, abused or killed: men, women, children, and even animals
I have shown that YOU YOURSELF cannot condemn, not simple harrasment of people, but of cold blooded murder of children
I have shown how the occupation is pervasive and unrelenting

I have shown all of this using reliable Israeli and western sources

And all you can come up with is to assume that I assumed that a video I posted was from a different date you assumed it was? What the hell is wrong with you? Go get checked man, you need mental help.
willmma

Postby Shuck » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:39 am

willmma wrote:You're something else Shuck.

This thread is 6 years old now and it's 58 pages long. For 6 years and through out the 58 pages I have shown video after video and example after example of Israeli abuse from FIFTY YEARS OF OCCUPATION.

I am complaining about the entire 50 years and the occupation that is increasing in its abuse - not decreasing.

I have shown that the democratically elected Israeli government does not want peace.
When everyone agrees, including yourself, that a 2 state solution is the best hope for peace the Israel government says it will never allow 2 states by never allowing a Palestinian state.

I have shown Netanyahu brag how he killed Oslo and how there will never be a palestinian state
I have shown the Israeli minister of justice not only say she doesnt want peace. but she wants Palestinians blood on Israeli hands.
I have shown that occupation is a policy of abuse.
I have shown how anyone is harassed, abused or killed: men, women, children, and even animals
I have shown that YOU YOURSELF cannot condemn, not simple harrasment of people, but of cold blooded murder of children
I have shown how the occupation is pervasive and unrelenting

I have shown all of this using reliable Israeli and western sources

And all you can come up with is to assume that I assumed that a video I posted was from a different date you assumed it was? What the hell is wrong with you? Go get checked man, you need mental help.

Coy Willy, the only thing gettn checked is you checkmating yourself w/the lies once again

You're claiming that you knew the vid was 3yrs old.. Why in gods green earth would you be posting a 3yr old vid & asking questions?

Who would post a video from a few yrs back & ask "why are these soldiers here" "shuck will blame it on hamas for sayn somethn n gaza"

You keep claiming to be the smart one yet all you keep doing is covering up lies w/more lies.. this is why I call you a pathological liar, you actually believe it

Do you need for me or another linker from your audience to explain to you how you just two toned yourself once again?

Do you not get how pathetic you're makn yourself look?.. I was not jkn when I said I am beginning to pity you, saddd how low you have gone
Shuck

Postby willmma » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:08 pm

Shuck wrote:Coy Willy, the only thing gettn checked is you checkmating yourself w/the lies once again

You're claiming that you knew the vid was 3yrs old.. Why in gods green earth would you be posting a 3yr old vid & asking questions?

Who would post a video from a few yrs back & ask "why are these soldiers here" "shuck will blame it on hamas for sayn somethn n gaza"

You keep claiming to be the smart one yet all you keep doing is covering up lies w/more lies.. this is why I call you a pathological liar, you actually believe it

Do you need for me or another linker from your audience to explain to you how you just two toned yourself once again?

Do you not get how pathetic you're makn yourself look?.. I was not jkn when I said I am beginning to pity you, saddd how low you have gone

Shucky,

My beef is with the occupation. So I have 50 years of material to refer to.
You are trying desperately to make this about something else. Which, I understand, is the only thing you can do in this discussion.

Here is a video about events from 30 years ago. Israeli peace martyr Yitzahk Rabin adopted a strategy of "break their bones".

The occupation is persistent and pervasive and growing. Break their bones changed to shoot to kill.
And you have yet to own up to your inability to condemn shooting children.

And yes, why are Israeli soldiers in the WB? They should get the hell out. It is an illegal occupation and illegal settlements and illegal abuse of millions of people and illegal murder of thousands of people. It is all illegal, it is all entirely immoral and inhumane and it all should end.

Unfortunately the Israeli abuse continues
willmma

Postby Shuck » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:44 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:Coy Willy, the only thing gettn checked is you checkmating yourself w/the lies once again

Shucky,

My beef is with the occupation. So I have 50 years of material to refer to.
You are trying desperately to make this about something else. Which, I understand, is the only thing you can do in this discussion.

Here is a video about events from 30 years ago. Israeli peace martyr Yitzahk Rabin adopted a strategy of "break their bones".

The occupation is persistent and pervasive and growing. Break their bones changed to shoot to kill.
And you have yet to own up to your inability to condemn shooting children.

And yes, why are Israeli soldiers in the WB? They should get the hell out. It is an illegal occupation and illegal settlements and illegal abuse of millions of people and illegal murder of thousands of people. It is all illegal, it is all entirely immoral and inhumane and it all should end.

ohh, so now you start pointing out the dates of the videos.. how convenient.. where was the dates on all the previous vids?

Lets put the fact aside that it makes absolutely zero sense to post a video from 3yrs back & ask a question about it.. lets forget that for a min

& lets play Coy, since it seems to be your forte.. why are you posting videos from 3yrs back, not stating they are from 3yrs back & speaking of it as if the incident just occurred & asking questions? Can you not see how that is spreading Propaganda? How do you expect anybody to take your reporting seriously if they aren't sure what decade your news is being supplied from??
Shuck

Postby willmma » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:27 am

Shucky, my deary little ducky

You will talk about anything but the occupation and the Israeli abuse. Seeing you squirm like that desperately trying to change the topic makes me feel a little sad for you

What is your statute of limitations on Israeli abuse? One week? Passed one week its forgotten? Cant talk about it?

Well for me this is all part of the occupation. This is all one continuous crime. When i show something fron 30 or 20 or 10 or 3 years ago i am displaying the magnitude of the crime.

Israel has been dominating and abusing the Palestinians relentlessly, day and night for entire lifetimes. Here they are using animals to abuse Palestinians more

Soldiers have uniforms and big guns and walkie talkies and a command structure and they arrest people. But they are not the authority. They are the criminals abusing a weak unarmed population. The occupation is disgusting.

willmma

Postby Shuck » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:29 pm

willmma wrote:Shucky, my deary little ducky

You will talk about anything but the occupation and the Israeli abuse. Seeing you squirm like that desperately trying to change the topic makes me feel a little sad for you

What is your statute of limitations on Israeli abuse? One week? Passed one week its forgotten? Cant talk about it?

Well for me this is all part of the occupation. This is all one continuous crime. When i show something fron 30 or 20 or 10 or 3 years ago i am displaying the magnitude of the crime.

Israel has been dominating and abusing the Palestinians relentlessly, day and night for entire lifetimes. Here they are using animals to abuse Palestinians more

Soldiers have uniforms and big guns and walkie talkies and a command structure and they arrest people. But they are not the authority. They are the criminals abusing a weak unarmed population. The occupation is disgusting.

Lmao, Coy Willy I see you found a video & made sure the date was the 1st thing to see, how pathetic :lol:

My oh my, how sad did this get for you.. You are beginning to feel the shame of your ways aren't you? Its evident by your actions

From the get go Rattle put you on blast for your Propaganda, he smelled you out a mile away.. all you have done since then is dig yourself deeper w/your lies

So, It's either:
A. You thought the vid was present day, disregarded the Israeli killings & covered for Hamas.. We See You
B. You post 3yr old video, don't mention the dates, ask the audience "why are they here", spreading your Propaganda all over Link

Pick your Poison, which story are you sticking by today Coy Willy?

Can you go back & add dates to all of your videos? This will help the audience sift through your Propaganda Willy :tup:
Shuck

Postby willmma » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:55 pm

Shuck wrote:
Lmao, Coy Willy I see you found a video & made sure the date was the 1st thing to see, how pathetic :lol:

My oh my, how sad did this get for you.. You are beginning to feel the shame of your ways aren't you? Its evident by your actions

From the get go Rattle put you on blast for your Propaganda, he smelled you out a mile away.. all you have done since then is dig yourself deeper w/your lies

So, It's either:
A. You thought the vid was present day, disregarded the Israeli killings & covered for Hamas.. We See You
B. You post 3yr old video, don't mention the dates, ask the audience "why are they here", spreading your Propaganda all over Link

Can you go back & add dates to all of your videos? This will help the audience sift through your Propaganda Willy :tup:

I think I have to explain the internet to you again.

These are youtube videos that I DIDNT POST. I don't control what shows up on them. I don't care if the date shows up or not. Anyone with a brain could (strangely you cant) figure out all the information about the video by going to youtube.

You are insisting on relating the Dec 12 shooting to my Dec 20th post. They of course are not related. I asked you from the first time you made that silly connection if you thought Israeli soldiers would not have been in the WB if it was not for the shooting. You ducked ofcourse. Israeli soldiers are in the WB right now. They were there last night, last week, last year. They have been there abusing the population EVER DAY for five decades. Anybody under 50 has lived all their life under the Israeli occupation.

I understand you are cant respond to the content of the videos so you are desperately trying to find something else to argue. You look like an idiot doing it. Because this is all about the occupation and Israeli abuse. Israelis beat and murder people with impunity. This clip shows Israeli soldiers beat a man to death. They drop him, get a hold of him and keep beating him until he dies.

Israelis have abused the Palestinians for far too long. You cant even make the case that Israel wants to stop the abuse. You poor soul can only stutter and stammer above video dates of two unrelated incidents. People are killed, women are abused, houses demolished, houses invaded, farm lands poisoned, 6 year olds arrested. But the Shucky Duck can only quack about dates. It would be funny if it wasnt all so sad.

willmma

Postby Shuck » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:37 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:

So, It's either:

I think I have to explain the internet to you again.

These are youtube videos that I DIDNT POST. I don't control what shows up on them. I don't care if the date shows up or not. Anyone with a brain could (strangely you cant) figure out all the information about the video by going to youtube.

You are insisting on relating the Dec 12 shooting to my Dec 20th post. They of course are not related. I asked you from the first time you made that silly connection if you thought Israeli soldiers would not have been in the WB if it was not for the shooting. You ducked ofcourse. Israeli soldiers are in the WB right now. They were there last night, last week, last year. They have been there abusing the population EVER DAY for five decades. Anybody under 50 has lived all their life under the Israeli occupation.

I understand you are cant respond to the content of the videos so you are desperately trying to find something else to argue. You look like an idiot doing it. Because this is all about the occupation and Israeli abuse. Israelis beat and murder people with impunity. This clip shows Israeli soldiers beat a man to death. They drop him, get a hold of him and keep beating him until he dies.

Israelis have abused the Palestinians for far too long. You cant even make the case that Israel wants to stop the abuse. You poor soul can only stutter and stammer above video dates of two unrelated incidents. People are killed, women are abused, houses demolished, houses invaded, farm lands poisoned, 6 year olds arrested. But the Shucky Duck can only quack about dates. It would be funny if it wasnt all so sad.

You got called out on your bs propaganda videos, you proceed to post 2 videos & conveniently point out the dates, & you can't see how pathetic that is :lol: ??

Clearly the only thing you know how to do right is spread Propaganda on Link.. Fact checking your Links, Videos, Posts, not quite your forte Willy :-?

From the beginning you were called out for your lies, biased reporting & brainwashed mind.. The objective has been clear from the start, to allow you to prove this point.. You succeeded, passed w/Flying Colors :beer:

Do you see how you have taken on all those Hamas Qualities? Coyness, Propaganda, Lies?? Sadd
Shuck

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion