Close
Login
Register

Israeli Abuse

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Israeli Abuse

Postby Shuck » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm

willmma wrote:So, do you condemn it? Or are you perfectly fine with it?

When will you own up to your own words?

You fail to realize that everything I'm saying to you comes w/meaning.

It may sound mean but I'm just showing you what you have become.

A hateful biased coy speaker that spreads propaganda on here.

Quit dodging what you type, own it for once.. its pathetic really
Shuck

Postby willmma » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:28 pm

Shuck wrote:

That's another duck, Shuck.
The question is clear and simple but you cant answer it.

So let me summarize what we've covered so far

* You think a 2 state solution is the best peace option
* You think BOTH sides must agree to borders
* But you cant deny that Israel will never agree to any Palestinian borders
* You are unable to show that Israel has any interest in ending the occupation
* And YOU personally dont think Israel should end occupation because of factors and circumstances: 67 war and holocaust
* You personally dont condemn the occupation even though its illegal and inhumane
* You personally dont condemn the growing settlements which are the OPPOSITE of the 2 states solution
* Heck, you cant even get yourself to condemn shooting kids in the head

I don't know what you think you have done here in the past month.
But you haven't shown any evidence to exonerate Israel.
Nothing. Not one quote or piece of evidence that Israel intends to end the occupation to pursue a peace solution
Epic fail dude.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:56 pm

Israel needs to go back to Mexico
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby Shuck » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:21 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:Israel needs to go back to Mexico

Nah, maybe instead will take those Greek Islands & use em as Vaca spots.. I'm sure it will boost the Economy there, can tank us later
Shuck

Postby Shuck » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:26 am

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:

* And YOU personally dont think Israel should end occupation because of factors and circumstances: 67 war and holocaust
* You personally dont condemn the occupation even though its illegal and inhumane
* You personally dont condemn the growing settlements which are the OPPOSITE of the 2 states solution

Nothing. Not one quote or piece of evidence that Israel intends to end the occupation to pursue a peace solution
Epic fail dude.

I really did nothing here, I can't change the minds of all the Jew haters Linker has.

What I assisted in was getting you to show your true colors.

That being a blind & biased linker that spreads propaganda & won't own up to his own words.

You really should be thanking me for this.. I bet you had no clue this side of you even existed.

Can you grow a pair & own up to what you said? Or do you just want to change the subject again & again & make believe that didn't happen.. That is your MO
Shuck

Postby willmma » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:20 am

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:

Epic fail dude.

I really did nothing here, I can't change the minds of all the Jew haters Linker has.

What I assisted in was getting you to show your true colors.

That being a blind & biased linker that spreads propaganda & won't own up to his own words.

You really should be thanking me for this.. I bet you had no clue this side of you even existed.

Can you grow a pair & own up to what you said? Or do you just want to change the subject again & again & make believe that didn't happen.. That is your MO

What a sad display. After failing to defend the Israeli position in every way, now you are down to your last line of defense.... racism.

It cant be that people are against the illegal and brutal occupation. It can't be that people know Israel has no legal claim to lands beyond 67 border. It can't be that people are appalled by soldiers shooting kids in the head. It can't be any of that. In your lame mind it must be hatred towards Jews. Thats it. That's the ONLY explanation. You failed again Shuck.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:48 pm

What a sad display. After failing to defend the Israeli position in every way, now you are down to your last line of defense.... racism.

It cant be that people are against the illegal and brutal occupation. It can't be that people know Israel has no legal claim to lands beyond 67 border. It can't be that people are appalled by soldiers shooting kids in the head. It can't be any of that. In your lame mind it must be hatred towards Jews. Thats it. That's the ONLY explanation. You failed again Shuck.

The truly sad thing here is that you don't have the balls to own up to your own words.

You literally just said I'm an Israeli that likes to shoot kids in the head & you cower away from your statement. Like you did before.

All you have done is try to cover your tracks, which has shown your true colors of the hate you hold inside you.

You still may not see it but we see you, the real you.. a biased propaganda preacher that can't even own up to his own words.

Keep trying to spin the script, you can't hide from your words, they are forever cemented on here.

& I will be on here to remind you of them
Shuck

Postby willmma » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Shuck wrote:

The truly sad thing here is that you don't have the balls to own up to your own words.

You literally just said I'm an Israeli that likes to shoot kids in the head & you cower away from your statement. Like you did before.

All you have done is try to cover your tracks, which has shown your true colors of the hate you hold inside you.

You still may not see it but we see you, the real you.. a biased propaganda preacher that can't even own up to his own words.

Keep trying to spin the script, you can't hide from your words, they are forever cemented on here.

LOL what a joke! That's literally not what I said.
You are a pathetic and desperate liar.

So let me ask you again, duck.

Are you against shooting kids in the head? Or are you perfectly fine with shooting kids in the head?

It should be very simple to answer, but you wont. Because it is Israeli policy to shoot and kill anyone to continue the occupation.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby willmma » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm

:P
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:08 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:

LOL what a joke! That's literally not what I said.
You are a pathetic and desperate liar.

So let me ask you again, duck.

Are you against shooting kids in the head? Or are you perfectly fine with shooting kids in the head?

It should be very simple to answer, but you wont. Because it is Israeli policy to shoot and kill anyone to continue the occupation.

What exactly isn't what you said? I quoted you, I used your own words Coy Will.. You changed what you typed yet again :lol:

Are you not able to see the lies you type? You do realize you have been caught on numerous occassions, changing your own words, lots of Hamas Coyness in you

Its all here Will, are you ready to grow a set, quit ducking what you type?.. Being a pathological liar on top of a duck ain't the best look for you
Shuck

Postby Shuck » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:09 pm

willmma wrote:Image

:P

Owning real estate n your head I see, too ez :lol:
Shuck

Postby willmma » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:21 am

Wow. Shucky lost his marbles

Shuck wrote:You said "I mean you are an Israeli who is perfectly fine with shooting kids in the head for fun."

Do you not recall saying this?.. Am I conversing w/2 Ducks now? When will the Coyness end

Shuck wrote:You literally just said I'm an Israeli that likes to shoot kids in the head

Shuck wrote:What exactly isn't what you said? I quoted you, I used your own words Coy Will.. You changed what you typed yet again :lol:

Are you not able to see the lies you type? You do realize you have been caught on numerous occassions, changing your own words, lots of Hamas Coyness in you

Its all here Will, are you ready to grow a set, quit ducking what you type?.. Being a pathological liar on top of a duck ain't the best look for you

Dude you are breaking new levels of crazy.
You quote me, then you make a bold faced and obvious lie and then go on a crazy rant.

Let's be clear, I said you are an israeli who is perfectly fine with shooting kids in the head

like this

or this

or this

brave Israeli soldier hit the bullseye here

none of this bothers you.
The funny thing is you REFUSE to prove me wrong by saying are not ok with this.

Israel has shown that its culture, which not just tolerates but also promotes the occupation, has become morally bankrupt and extremely cruel. And Israelis like you see dead and maimed children and not bothered in the least. YOU are a prime example Shuck. All you are trying to do is change and twist my words to create a strawman to attack because you have lost every argument. With every one of your stupid rebuttals you make it clear that the occupation has left Palestinians lives broken and left the Israel depraved of morality
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:12 am

Lets play your Coy Words back to You Willy Duck, since you seem to forget ohh so quickly what it is that you type:

willmma wrote:I mean you are an Israeli who is perfectly fine with shooting kids in the head for fun.

willmma wrote:I said you are perfectly fine with Israeli soldiers shooting kids in the head. Israel does it regularly, its normal, its life, for you its Hamas's fault your countrymen shoot and kill unarmed kids

Can you open your eyes to see your Coy words now?? Are you ready to own up to your coyness, changing what you type, just like you did regarding saying Hamas Agreed to a 2 State Solution?

If your goal is to get me to feel pity for you then you're succeeding.. Between this Pathological lying & seeing you spend your friday putting together a gif for me (im quite flattered btw), well feeln sorry for you is gettn real :-?
Shuck

Postby willmma » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:24 pm

Shuck wrote:Lets play your Coy Words back to You Willy Duck, since you seem to forget ohh so quickly what it is that you type:

willmma wrote:I mean you are an Israeli who is perfectly fine with shooting kids in the head for fun.

willmma wrote:I said you are perfectly fine with Israeli soldiers shooting kids in the head. Israel does it regularly, its normal, its life, for you its Hamas's fault your countrymen shoot and kill unarmed kids

Can you open your eyes to see your Coy words now?? Are you ready to own up to your coyness, changing what you type, just like you did regarding saying Hamas Agreed to a 2 State Solution?

If your goal is to get me to feel pity for you then you're succeeding.. Between this Pathological lying & seeing you spend your friday putting together a gif for me (im quite flattered btw), well feeln sorry for you is gettn real :-?

Holy shit! Shuck has completely lost it. You loco man?

You are not making any sense. Are you setting up for an insanity plea, just acting all crazy now?

I think I understand though, anything is better than answering two simple questions I have been asking you for weeks:

1) Which borders do you want to negotiate if Israel rejects the idea of a Palestinian state?
2) Do you condemn shooting kids in the head?
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:05 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:Lets play your Coy Words back to You Willy Duck, since you seem to forget ohh so quickly what it is that you type:

Holy shit! Shuck has completely lost it. You loco man?

You are not making any sense. Are you setting up for an insanity plea, just acting all crazy now?

I think I understand though, anything is better than answering two simple questions I have been asking you for weeks:

1) Which borders do you want to negotiate if Israel rejects the idea of a Palestinian state?
2) Do you condemn shooting kids in the head?

Still talkn to your "audience" I see, I'm pretty sure you lost them w/your constant lies & high quality gifs :lol:

When will you own up to what you say Coy-Will? Its all been spelled out very clearly, just grow a set already, admit that your coyness & lying behavior is 2nd nature.. maybe you have no control of this?.. own it & I promise it will be a much better look for you, this pity thing is no bueno :-?
Shuck

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion