Close
Login
Register

Israeli Abuse

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Israeli Abuse

Postby willmma » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:52 am

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:You keep circling back and I have to keep explaining to you.
So I will repeat, maybe one day you will begin to understand

Israel is the one with the really big army.
Israel is the one that violently and illegally occupies Palestinian land. There is no Palestinian forces occupying Israeli villages
Israel is the one that shoots and kills Palestinian men women children on a weekly basis
Israel is the one that says it will never accept a 2 state solution

Until Israel withdraws from the west bank and acknowledges Palestinians right to exist on their homeland then Israel is the ONLY obstacle.

The list of terrorist bombings over the last 30yrs should show you how little the words mean behind what the PA says or whoever else came out & claimed to recognize Israel as a state over the last 30yrs. Their Coy words mean nothing to Israelis, its their actions that speak.

Hamas never did recognize Israel as a State, Hamas is the "Strong Military", Hamas is the one's behind the majority of these attacks, nearly all of which are against civilians.. Yet you think this is Irrelevant, that Israel can just make believe & hope that all will be well soon as they give into their demands.. Israel knows very well who they are dealing with, the hate on both sides is embeded into their genes, playing make believe & hoping all will turn out well is not something they have the luxury of doing.

The PA is the Palestinian government. Even Hamas acknowledges that the PA is the government.

I get the impression you feel like you are making a good point. but really you are not
The PA did accept 2 state solution. And recognized Israel in 1988. And has ever since.
Israel rejects the two state solution. It will never allow a Palestinian state and continues to abuse Palestinians.

Israel chose occupation over peace. These terrorist bombings are the absence of peace that israel chose
Along with bombings of civilian population centers like this
Or shooting white phosphorous on school

Shuck wrote:
Since you seem so set on taking the PA's word, here is a clip of a former Hamas member & son of their Leader.. & his thoughts on the PA, you will enjoy the beginning, the end probably not so much.

Interesting video. The PA are not angels. They are like typical arab governments most of which are revolutionaries or monarchs that didnt get elected But they still are the governments that represent their countries.

He is technically wrong about elections though: The 1996 presidential election was won by Yassir Arafat with 88.2% of the vote. Mahmoud Abbas gained 62.52% of the vote at the 2005 presidential election

Almost all capture, imprison and torture opponents. The PA captures and tortures other Palestinians as part of their security cooperation with Israel.

So while this guy sounds indignant, it is nothing new, and is legal terms his points dont mean anything.
It could all be said of the Jordanian or Saudi governments.

When will Israel accept a two state solution and withdraw from the West Bank and live in peace and let others live in peace, Shuck?

In reality, Israel steps farther and farther from the 2 state solution every day.

And unfortunately the Israeli abuse continues
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019, May 2020, June 2020

Postby Shuck » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:54 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:You keep circling back and I have to keep explaining to you.
So I will repeat, maybe one day you will begin to understand

Israel is the one with the really big army.
Israel is the one that violently and illegally occupies Palestinian land. There is no Palestinian forces occupying Israeli villages
Israel is the one that shoots and kills Palestinian men women children on a weekly basis
Israel is the one that says it will never accept a 2 state solution

Until Israel withdraws from the west bank and acknowledges Palestinians right to exist on their homeland then Israel is the ONLY obstacle.

The list of terrorist bombings over the last 30yrs should show you how little the words mean behind what the PA says or whoever else came out & claimed to recognize Israel as a state over the last 30yrs. Their Coy words mean nothing to Israelis, its their actions that speak.

Hamas never did recognize Israel as a State, Hamas is the "Strong Military", Hamas is the one's behind the majority of these attacks, nearly all of which are against civilians.. Yet you think this is Irrelevant, that Israel can just make believe & hope that all will be well soon as they give into their demands.. Israel knows very well who they are dealing with, the hate on both sides is embeded into their genes, playing make believe & hoping all will turn out well is not something they have the luxury of doing.

The PA is the Palestinian government. Even Hamas acknowledges that the PA is the government.

I get the impression you feel like you are making a good point. but really you are not
The PA did accept 2 state solution. And recognized Israel in 1988. And has ever since.
Israel rejects the two state solution. It will never allow a Palestinian state and continues to abuse Palestinians.

Israel chose occupation over peace. These terrorist bombings are the absence of peace that israel chose
Along with bombings of civilian population centers like this
Or shooting white phosphorous on school

Shuck wrote:
Since you seem so set on taking the PA's word, here is a clip of a former Hamas member & son of their Leader.. & his thoughts on the PA, you will enjoy the beginning, the end probably not so much.

Interesting video. The PA are not angels. They are like typical arab governments most of which are revolutionaries or monarchs that didnt get elected But they still are the governments that represent their countries.

He is technically wrong about elections though: The 1996 presidential election was won by Yassir Arafat with 88.2% of the vote. Mahmoud Abbas gained 62.52% of the vote at the 2005 presidential election

Almost all capture, imprison and torture opponents. The PA captures and tortures other Palestinians as part of their security cooperation with Israel.

So while this guy sounds indignant, it is nothing new, and is legal terms his points dont mean anything.
It could all be said of the Jordanian or Saudi governments.

When will Israel accept a two state solution and withdraw from the West Bank and live in peace and let others live in peace, Shuck?

In reality, Israel steps farther and farther from the 2 state solution every day.

Israel would do so when they deem those territories no longer a threat. & w/sworn enemies that have been fighting for thousands of yrs, this is unlikely to ever occur.

The PA is smoke & mirrors that allows them to play both sides of the fence.. They tell you they recognize Israel as a State to save face, while Hamas the military force carries out terrorist attacks.. You may have the luxury of falling for this act, but Israelis do not.. Egypt, Jordan & Syria should open their boarders & take in the refugees because a 2 State Solution amongst these sworn enemies is unlikely to ever happen w/so much hate a propaganda spread like you are doing here.. Thats the unfortunate reality.

highly recommend watching this one.. sounds like he is directly speaking to those w/your mindset.. instead of reading about it, experiencing is the truth
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Quake is Coming :thunder: :skullmad:
Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019

Postby willmma » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:00 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:When will Israel accept a two state solution and withdraw from the West Bank and live in peace and let others live in peace, Shuck?

Israel would do so when they deem those territories no longer a threat. & w/sworn enemies that have been fighting for thousands of yrs, this is unlikely to ever occur.

The PA is smoke & mirrors that allows them to play both sides of the fence.. They tell you they recognize Israel as a State to save face, while Hamas the military force carries out terrorist attacks.. You may have the luxury of falling for this act, but Israelis do not.. Egypt, Jordan & Syria should open their boarders & take in the refugees because a 2 State Solution amongst these sworn enemies is unlikely to ever happen w/so much hate a propaganda spread like you are doing here.. Thats the unfortunate reality.
truth

You are talking out of your ass now Shuck.
Israel, on record and publically says it WILL NEVER withdraw.

- Prime Minister Netanyahu: never wants a Palestinian state
- Nafteli never wants a Palestinian state
- Avigdor Leiberman: "doesnt care" for a Palestinian state
- Minister of Justice Shaked: No Palestinian state. Also thinks Palestinian blood should be on Israeli hands
- Minister of Construction Gallant Dismisses Palestinian state, calls to annex West Bank
- Minister of Science Akunis: A Palestinian state is a catastrophe

Shuck wrote:

highly recommend watching this one.. sounds like he is directly speaking to those w/your mindset.. instead of reading about it, experiencing is the truth

Not sure how that relates to anything I said. I didn't quote any mullas or sheikhs or any religious authority.

I am not against Israel. I am against the occupation.

I showed Israeli politicians saying they will never end the occupation
I showed Israeli soldiers shooting children and celebrating
I showed statistics from Israeli organizations of death and destruction that sows on the Palestinian lands. Average 1 Palestinian killed every day. Average 1.5 Palestinain children killed per week for the last 10years.
I quoted Israeli sources and showed Israel POISONS Palestinian farm lands
I quoted Israeli sources and showed Israel is restricting food to millions of people in Gaza
I quoted Israeli professors and historians that showed how Israel has historically abused and ethinically cleansed Palestinians

I'm dealing with facts on the ground

This guy did not present any evidence to refute any of that
This guy did not even say that any of that is wrong
He just gave general Israeli talking points and opinions that have little to do with reality and he didnt even list any facts or events.

Try harder Shuck. You need something meatier that PROVES Israel wants to end the occupation and will accept the 2 state solution
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:41 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:When will Israel accept a two state solution and withdraw from the West Bank and live in peace and let others live in peace, Shuck?

truth

You are talking out of your ass now Shuck.

- Minister of Justice Shaked: No Palestinian state. Also thinks Palestinian blood should be on Israeli hands
- Minister of Construction Gallant Dismisses Palestinian state, calls to annex West Bank

Shuck wrote:

Not sure how that relates to anything I said. I didn't quote any mullas or sheikhs or any religious authority.

I am not against Israel. I am against the occupation.

I showed Israeli politicians saying they will never end the occupation
I showed Israeli soldiers shooting children and celebrating
I showed statistics from Israeli organizations of death and destruction that sows on the Palestinian lands. Average 1 Palestinian killed every day. Average 1.5 Palestinain children killed per week for the last 10years.
I quoted Israeli sources and showed Israel POISONS Palestinian farm lands
I quoted Israeli sources and showed Israel is restricting food to millions of people in Gaza
I quoted Israeli professors and historians that showed how Israel has historically abused and ethinically cleansed Palestinians

I'm dealing with facts on the ground

This guy did not present any evidence to refute any of that
This guy did not even say that any of that is wrong
He just gave general Israeli talking points and opinions that have little to do with reality and he didnt even list any facts or events.

Try harder Shuck. You need something meatier that PROVES Israel wants to end the occupation and will accept the 2 state solution

Israel has tried for yrs to negotiate a 2 State Agreement while Hamas & the other Orgs continued to carry out their Terrorist Attacks. They are realists, they can comprehend that Hamas & the additional threats won't recognize them as a state & arent going anywhere, hence their present day stance.

The Vid's point is that once one experiences it first hand, rather then reading someone elses words, well then they may just grasp the real picture rather then just blindly support one side.

You shouldn't be so fearful of visiting the region, thats the point, will bring your cause some credibility :beer:

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby willmma » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:13 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:Israel, on record and publically says it WILL NEVER withdraw.

Israel has tried for yrs to negotiate a 2 State Agreement while Hamas & the other Orgs continued to carry out their Terrorist Attacks. They are realists, they can comprehend that Hamas & the additional threats won't recognize them as a state & arent going anywhere, hence their present day stance.

The Vid's point is that once one experiences it first hand, rather then reading someone elses words, well then they may just grasp the real picture rather then just blindly support one side.

You shouldn't be so fearful of visiting the region, thats the point, will bring your cause some credibility :beer:

You're talking out of your ass again Shuck

You can't claim they have been trying for years to negotiate when iin reality they continue to occupy the Palestinians land and expand settlements. You need facts to back your claim.

I'll give you Oslo, both sides tried.
Israelis killed Rabin for Oslo. And went on to quadruple the number of settlers.
Then camp david, but Ehud Barak tried to offer shitty deal and reneged on transferring three Jerusalem villages. And worst of all, the ideas he put forward in camp david were never put in writing. I dont know, maybe he didnt want to meet Rabin's fate.

But other than those two efforts, nothing really. To the contrary of your ass-pulled claim they have been saying and showing with facts on the ground they will continue to occupy the land. Never allow a Palestinian state. Israel cant be seriously trying to negotiate a 2 state solution when at the same time it says it will never allow a Palestinian state.

^^ These are the facts you cant read.

Also once in a while, you yourself, forget that you said you support a 2 state solution and expose your true feelings when you tell us that Israel should keep the all the land because they won it in a war. You are just like the rest of them.

Keep trying though.

Here some brave Israeli soldiers are protecting the motherland by abusing more children
Or are these lies by Palestinian religious authority?

Unfortunately, the Israeli abuse continues.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:33 am

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:Israel, on record and publically says it WILL NEVER withdraw.

You can't claim they have been trying for years to negotiate when iin reality they continue to occupy the Palestinians land and expand settlements. You need facts to back your claim.

Israelis killed Rabin for Oslo. And went on to quadruple the number of settlers.
Then camp david, but Ehud Barak tried to offer shitty deal and reneged on transferring three Jerusalem villages. And worst of all, the ideas he put forward in camp david were never put in writing. I dont know, maybe he didnt want to meet Rabin's fate.

But other than those two efforts, nothing really. To the contrary of your ass-pulled claim they have been saying and showing with facts on the ground they will continue to occupy the land. Never allow a Palestinian state. Israel cant be seriously trying to negotiate a 2 state solution when at the same time it says it will never allow a Palestinian state.

Also once in a while, you yourself, forget that you said you support a 2 state solution and expose your true feelings when you tell us that Israel should keep the all the land because they won it in a war. You are just like the rest of them.

Keep trying though.

Here some brave Israeli soldiers are protecting the motherland by abusing more children

Talkn out of one's ass would be you stating Hamas is Irrelevant in the Peace Process.

The majority of both sides don't want a 2 State Solution but you only focus on one.. you won't let yourself see the reality.
A survey taken before the outbreak of fighting in 2014 by the Washington Institute for Near East Policy found that 60 percent of Palestinians say the goal of their national movement should be "to work toward reclaiming all of historic Palestine from the river to the sea" compared to just 27 percent who endorse the idea that they should work "to end the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza and achieve a two state solution.

We can start here :pointdown:
In 1947, the U.N. voted to partition the British Mandate of Palestine, in light of its recognition that both Jews and Arabs had legitimate claims to the land. The proposed partition included three areas: a Jewish state, an Arab state, and an internationally administered zone in Jerusalem. The Jewish population accepted, and reaffirmed their intention to coexist peacefully with the Arabs living in the area; the Arab population refused, and responded with riots and violence.

Take Pain on that offer, no bs, It will change your life

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby willmma » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:38 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:

Keep trying though.

Talkn out of one's ass would be you stating Hamas is Irrelevant in the Peace Process.

The majority of both sides don't want a 2 State Solution but you only focus on one.. you won't let yourself see the reality.
A survey taken before the outbreak of fighting in 2014 by the Washington Institute for Near East Policy found that 60 percent of Palestinians say the goal of their national movement should be "to work toward reclaiming all of historic Palestine from the river to the sea" compared to just 27 percent who endorse the idea that they should work "to end the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza and achieve a two state solution.

In 1947, the U.N. voted to partition the British Mandate of Palestine, in light of its recognition that both Jews and Arabs had legitimate claims to the land. The proposed partition included three areas: a Jewish state, an Arab state, and an internationally administered zone in Jerusalem. The Jewish population accepted, and reaffirmed their intention to coexist peacefully with the Arabs living in the area; the Arab population refused, and responded with riots and violence.

You keep ducking the most important part of the problem Shucky

There is no peace process. So what impact Hamas has on it is irrelevant.

Israel cant be seriously negotiating a 2 state solution when at the same time it says it will never allow a Palestinian state.

and
- Shuck: Israel should keep the land because it won the 1967 war

In the meantime, here are soldiers harassing students and teachers a like at a Palestinian school
These soldiers are barking orders and upset that boys threw stones at them.

They dont realize they are the invading these peoples lives, it is their presence at the school that is reprehensible. Their presence in Hebron is illegal. Being in the West Bank is wrong and only serves the occupation.

Who knows, maybe if I go visit Tel Aviv I would have a change of heart and begin to feel like this behaviour is reasonable and acceptable.

willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:51 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:

Keep trying though.

You keep ducking the most important part of the problem Shucky

There is no peace process. So what impact Hamas has on it is irrelevant.

Israel cant be seriously negotiating a 2 state solution when at the same time it says it will never allow a Palestinian state.

and

In the meantime, here are soldiers harassing students and teachers a like at a Palestinian school
These soldiers are barking orders and upset that boys threw stones at them.

They dont realize they are the invading these peoples lives, it is their presence at the school that is reprehensible. Their presence in Hebron is illegal. Being in the West Bank is wrong and only serves the occupation.

Who knows, maybe if I go visit Tel Aviv I would have a change of heart and begin to feel like this behaviour is reasonable and acceptable.

There is no longer a process because they both tried & both failed.. how many times does that have to be explained

2000 Camp David Summit:
Most of the Israeli and American criticism for the failure of the 2000 Camp David Summit was leveled at Arafat.[29][30] Ehud Barak portrays Arafat’s behavior at Camp David as a “performance geared to exact as many Israeli concessions as possible without ever seriously intending to reach a peace settlement or sign an “end to the conflict.[16]

Clinton blamed Arafat after the failure of the talks, stating, "I regret that in 2000 Arafat missed the opportunity to bring that nation into being and pray for the day when the dreams of the Palestinian people for a state and a better life will be realized in a just and lasting peace." The failure to come to an agreement was widely attributed to Yasser Arafat, as he walked away from the table without making a concrete counter-offer and because Arafat did little to quell the series of Palestinian riots that began shortly after the summit.[30][31][32] Arafat was also accused of scuttling the talks by Nabil Amr, a former minister in the Palestinian Authority.[33] In My Life, Clinton wrote that Arafat once complimented Clinton by telling him, "You are a great man." Clinton responded, "I am not a great man. I am a failure, and you made me one."[34]

Dennis Ross, the US Middle East envoy and a key negotiator at the summit, summarized his perspectives in his book The Missing Peace. During a lecture in Australia, Ross suggested that the reason for the failure was Arafat's unwillingness to sign a final deal with Israel that would close the door on any of the Palestinians' maximum demands, particularly the right of return. Ross claimed that what Arafat really wanted was "a one-state solution. Not independent, adjacent Israeli and Palestinian states, but a single Arab state encompassing all of Historic Palestine".[35] Ross also quoted Saudi Prince Bandar as saying while negotiations were taking place: "If Arafat does not accept what is available now, it won't be a tragedy; it will be a crime."

& the terrorist attacks that followed in the next yr :pointdown:
Spoiler:
2001 (40 bombings)
Name Date Location Dead Injured Notes
Netanya centre bombing January 1, 2001 Netanya none 60 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Tayibe Bridge bombing January 30, 2001 Tayibe none 2 Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Beit Yisrael bombing February 8, 2001 Jerusalem none 2 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Mei Ami junction bombing March 1, 2001 Vadi Ara 1 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Netanya bombing March 4, 2001 Netanya 3 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Talpiot industrial zone bombing March 27, 2001 Jerusalem none 7 Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Egged bus 6 bombing March 27, 2001 French Hill, Jerusalem none 28 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Mifgash Shalom attack March 28, 2001 Mifgash Shalom gas station, Kfar Saba 2 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Kfar Saba bombing April 22, 2001 Kfar Saba 1 50 Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Or Yehuda bombing April 23, 2001 Near Ben Gurion Airport none 8 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Nablus school bus bombing April 29, 2001 Nablus, West Bank none Hamas claimed responsibility.
HaSharon Mall suicide bombing May 18, 2001 HaSharon shopping mall, Netanya 5 100 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Hadera Mall bombing May 25, 2001 Hadera none Hamas claimed responsibility.
Hadera bus station suicide bombing May 25, 2001 Central bus station, Hadera none 65 2 Palestinians within a car bomb. Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Jerusalem Center bombing May 27, 2001 Jerusalem none PFLP claimed responsibility.
Jaffa Road bombing May 27, 2001 Jerusalem none 30 Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Netanya school bombing May 30, 2001 Netanya none 8 Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Dolphinarium discotheque suicide bombing June 1, 2001 Tel Aviv 21 Hamas claimed responsibility.[9]
Dugit bombing June 22, 2001 Gaza Strip 2 Booby-trapped car explosion. Hamas claimed responsibility.
Yehud suburb bombing July 2, 2001 Tel Aviv none 6 Explosion of two separate bombs. PFLP claimed responsibility.
Kissufim bombing July 9, 2001 Southern Gaza Strip crossing point none Explosion of two separate bombs. Hamas claimed responsibility.
Binyamina train station suicide bombing July 16, 2001 Binyamina 2 Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Moshav Beka'ot bombing August 8, 2001 Northern Jordan Valley none 1 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Sbarro restaurant suicide bombing August 9, 2001 Downtown Jerusalem 15 Carried out by Hamas together with Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
Wall-Street Restaurant bombing August 12, 2001 Kiryat Motzkin none 21 Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Russian Compound bombing August 21, 2001 Downtown Jerusalem none 1 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Jerusalem car bombings September 3, 2001 Jerusalem none 3 Series of car bombs.
Hanevi'im street bombing September 4, 2001 Jerusalem none 20 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Nahariya train station suicide bombing September 9, 2001 Nahariya train station 3 Suicide bomber was an Arab Israeli citizen. Hamas claimed responsibility.
Beit Lid junction bombing September 9, 2001 Near Netanya none 17 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Talpiot neighborhood bombing October 1, 2001 Jerusalem none Hamas claimed responsibility.
1st Erez Crossing attack October 7, 2001 Erez Passage near Gaza none Hamas claimed responsibility.
Kibbutz Shluhot bombing October 7, 2001 Kibbutz Shluhot 1 Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
2nd Erez Crossing attack November 26, 2001 Gaza Strip none 2 Hamas claimed responsibility.
1st Egged bus 823 bombing November 29, 2001 Wadi Ara Junction 3 Carried out by Palestinian Islamic Jihad together with Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades.
Ben Yehuda Street Bombing December 1, 2001 Downtown Jerusalem 11 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Haifa bus 16 suicide bombing December 2, 2001 Haifa 15 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Hilton Mamilla bombing December 5, 2001 Mamilla, Jerusalem none 11 Carried out by Palestinian Islamic Jihad together with Hamas.
Check Post Junction bombing December 9, 2001 Check Post Junction in the direction of Tel Hanan (Haifa area) none 30 Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Neve Dekalim bombing December 12, 2001 Neve Dekalim none 4 Hamas claimed responsibility.

You keep trying to read today's picture w/out fully analyzing yesterday's story.

Take that trip, not too late.

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby willmma » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:58 pm

Shuck wrote:There is no longer a process because they both tried & both failed.. how many times does that have to be explained

2000 Camp David Summit:
Most of the Israeli and American criticism for the failure of the 2000 Camp David Summit was leveled at Arafat.[29][30] Ehud Barak portrays Arafat’s behavior at Camp David as a “performance geared to exact as many Israeli concessions as possible without ever seriously intending to reach a peace settlement or sign an “end to the conflict.[16]

Clinton blamed Arafat after the failure of the talks, stating, "I regret that in 2000 Arafat missed the opportunity to bring that nation into being and pray for the day when the dreams of the Palestinian people for a state and a better life will be realized in a just and lasting peace." The failure to come to an agreement was widely attributed to Yasser Arafat, as he walked away from the table without making a concrete counter-offer and because Arafat did little to quell the series of Palestinian riots that began shortly after the summit.[30][31][32] Arafat was also accused of scuttling the talks by Nabil Amr, a former minister in the Palestinian Authority.[33] In My Life, Clinton wrote that Arafat once complimented Clinton by telling him, "You are a great man." Clinton responded, "I am not a great man. I am a failure, and you made me one."[34]

Dennis Ross, the US Middle East envoy and a key negotiator at the summit, summarized his perspectives in his book The Missing Peace. During a lecture in Australia, Ross suggested that the reason for the failure was Arafat's unwillingness to sign a final deal with Israel that would close the door on any of the Palestinians' maximum demands, particularly the right of return. Ross claimed that what Arafat really wanted was "a one-state solution. Not independent, adjacent Israeli and Palestinian states, but a single Arab state encompassing all of Historic Palestine".[35] Ross also quoted Saudi Prince Bandar as saying while negotiations were taking place: "If Arafat does not accept what is available now, it won't be a tragedy; it will be a crime."

Spoiler:
2001 (40 bombings)
Netanya centre bombing January 1, 2001 Netanya none 60 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Tayibe Bridge bombing January 30, 2001 Tayibe none 2 Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Beit Yisrael bombing February 8, 2001 Jerusalem none 2 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Talpiot industrial zone bombing March 27, 2001 Jerusalem none 7 Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Egged bus 6 bombing March 27, 2001 French Hill, Jerusalem none 28 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Mifgash Shalom attack March 28, 2001 Mifgash Shalom gas station, Kfar Saba 2 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Kfar Saba bombing April 22, 2001 Kfar Saba 1 50 Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Or Yehuda bombing April 23, 2001 Near Ben Gurion Airport none 8 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Nablus school bus bombing April 29, 2001 Nablus, West Bank none Hamas claimed responsibility.
HaSharon Mall suicide bombing May 18, 2001 HaSharon shopping mall, Netanya 5 100 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Hadera bus station suicide bombing May 25, 2001 Central bus station, Hadera none 65 2 Palestinians within a car bomb. Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Jerusalem Center bombing May 27, 2001 Jerusalem none PFLP claimed responsibility.
Jaffa Road bombing May 27, 2001 Jerusalem none 30 Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Netanya school bombing May 30, 2001 Netanya none 8 Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Dolphinarium discotheque suicide bombing June 1, 2001 Tel Aviv 21 Hamas claimed responsibility.[9]
Dugit bombing June 22, 2001 Gaza Strip 2 Booby-trapped car explosion. Hamas claimed responsibility.
Yehud suburb bombing July 2, 2001 Tel Aviv none 6 Explosion of two separate bombs. PFLP claimed responsibility.
Kissufim bombing July 9, 2001 Southern Gaza Strip crossing point none Explosion of two separate bombs. Hamas claimed responsibility.
Binyamina train station suicide bombing July 16, 2001 Binyamina 2 Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Moshav Beka'ot bombing August 8, 2001 Northern Jordan Valley none 1 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Sbarro restaurant suicide bombing August 9, 2001 Downtown Jerusalem 15 Carried out by Hamas together with Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
Wall-Street Restaurant bombing August 12, 2001 Kiryat Motzkin none 21 Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Russian Compound bombing August 21, 2001 Downtown Jerusalem none 1 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Hanevi'im street bombing September 4, 2001 Jerusalem none 20 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Nahariya train station suicide bombing September 9, 2001 Nahariya train station 3 Suicide bomber was an Arab Israeli citizen. Hamas claimed responsibility.
Beit Lid junction bombing September 9, 2001 Near Netanya none 17 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Talpiot neighborhood bombing October 1, 2001 Jerusalem none Hamas claimed responsibility.
1st Erez Crossing attack October 7, 2001 Erez Passage near Gaza none Hamas claimed responsibility.
Kibbutz Shluhot bombing October 7, 2001 Kibbutz Shluhot 1 Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
2nd Erez Crossing attack November 26, 2001 Gaza Strip none 2 Hamas claimed responsibility.
1st Egged bus 823 bombing November 29, 2001 Wadi Ara Junction 3 Carried out by Palestinian Islamic Jihad together with Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades.
Ben Yehuda Street Bombing December 1, 2001 Downtown Jerusalem 11 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Haifa bus 16 suicide bombing December 2, 2001 Haifa 15 Hamas claimed responsibility.
Hilton Mamilla bombing December 5, 2001 Mamilla, Jerusalem none 11 Carried out by Palestinian Islamic Jihad together with Hamas.
Check Post Junction bombing December 9, 2001 Check Post Junction in the direction of Tel Hanan (Haifa area) none 30 Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Neve Dekalim bombing December 12, 2001 Neve Dekalim none 4 Hamas claimed responsibility.

You keep trying to read today's picture w/out fully analyzing yesterday's story.

I already mentioned camp david and I mentioned Oslo.

But the fact is, like you told us many times, Israel won 1967. And deep down inside every Israeli believes they should not leave because they won that land in a war. The spoils of war argument is one I heard many times before.

The occupation is illegal.
Negotiations are not necessary, Israel must leave.

This is like someone stealing all your money and then negotiating to give you back a portion of it. It's not theirs, they must give it back.
Except in this situation, the thief continues to steal every day.

Camp David happened in 2000. That's 19 years ago. Israel will use any excuse to keep its occupation.

But in reality, it is clear what it wants.

and

Here Israeli soldiers arbitrarily attack and arrest a peace organization member because he doesnt listen to their orders for him to go home.

Tough Israeli soldiers using unnecessary violence to keep the disorder and occupation in the west bank

No seriously, why are they there Shuck?

Unfortunately, the Isreali abuse continues.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:18 am

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:There is no longer a process because they both tried & both failed.. how many times does that have to be explained

2000 Camp David Summit:

Spoiler:
2001 (40 bombings)

I already mentioned camp david and I mentioned Oslo.

But the fact is, like you told us many times, Israel won 1967. And deep down inside every Israeli believes they should not leave because they won that land in a war. The spoils of war argument is one I heard many times before.

The occupation is illegal.
Negotiations are not necessary, Israel must leave.

This is like someone stealing all your money and then negotiating to give you back a portion of it. It's not theirs, they must give it back.
Except in this situation, the thief continues to steal every day.

Camp David happened in 2000. That's 19 years ago. Israel will use any excuse to keep its occupation.

But in reality, it is clear what it wants.

and

Here Israeli soldiers arbitrarily attack and arrest a peace organization member because he doesnt listen to their orders for him to go home.

Tough Israeli soldiers using unnecessary violence to keep the disorder and occupation in the west bank

No seriously, why are they there Shuck?

Unfortunately, the Isreali abuse continues.

You stated like a broken record that Israel never tried for a 2 State Solution.. Nice to see that you did your hw & realized that you were talkn out of your ass

So you think you know what every Israeli thinks deep down inside yet you've never been to the region because you are too fearful.. This doesn't sound odd to you?

When did I say Israel "should" keep that land?

Here is another poll for you, showing that less than 50% of BOTH sides support a 2 State Solution:

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Poll-Under-50-percent-of-Palestinians-Israeli-Jews-support-two-state-solution-539780

Why do you only state Israel doesn't want a 2 State, when all the facts point to them both?

Don't you see how biased you're Will? Its really not a trick question.. Your mo has been the same, you only download info if its blaming the Israeli side

I think you should take that trip, some nice sites I can recommend, bullet proof vest can be provided if need be :tup:

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby willmma » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:47 pm

Shuck wrote:Will, you gotta watch this, the beginning explains your programming.. misleading title

Too much news for you my man, clearly did its number

I'm talking about Israeli occupation.

Why are you talking about female genital mutilation?
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby willmma » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:53 pm

Shuck wrote:
You stated like a broken record that Israel never tried for a 2 State Solution.. Nice to see that you did your hw & realized that you were talkn out of your ass

So you think you know what every Israeli thinks deep down inside yet you've never been to the region because you are too fearful.. This doesn't sound odd to you?

Here is another poll for you, showing that less than 50% of BOTH sides support a 2 State Solution:

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Poll-Under-50-percent-of-Palestinians-Israeli-Jews-support-two-state-solution-539780

Why do you only state Israel doesn't want a 2 State, when all the facts point to them both?

Don't you see how biased you're Will? Its really not a trick question.. Your mo has been the same, you only download info if its blaming the Israeli side

I think you should take that trip, some nice sites I can recommend, bullet proof vest can be provided if need be :tup:

Polls are nice Shucky, but Im talking about policy.

I don't know what every Israeli thinks deep down inside. I know that I quoted many israelis that are against the Israeli abuse of the Palestinians.

I'm not talking about every Israeli. I am talking about the Prime Minister. The government. They are the ones that say they will NEVER allow a Palestinian state. They didn't put conditions around their final statements. Just never. One went on to call it a catastrophe. Another wants Palestinian blood on Israeli hands.

If you havent seen this before, Israel is on record and publicly says it WILL NEVER withdraw.

And you told us several times that too bad so sad, war happens, Israel won the 1967 war and won the land.

Shuck wrote:You want Israel to agree to going back to the 67 Borders after they beat the shit out of Egypt, Syrian, Jordan.. gaining land that is pivotal to defending their people.

Shuck wrote:Palestinians (in charge) don't want peace because they know Israel today can never accept the 67' Borders

Shuck wrote:War happens, Countries that Win take the others land.. Life ain't pretty but thats reality, Innocent Civilians unfortunately die.

Shuck wrote:Israel illegally occupied Gaza & the WBank he says :lol: .. its called fighting a War, winning & taking land for the security of your people..

Keep trying Shuck.

Here the former Israeli Defense Forces Chief of General Staff and PM wanna be, Benny Gantz, brags about bombing Gaza to the stone age and the body count and racked up. That's how you win Israeli hearts and minds apparently.

"Parts of Gaza were returned to the stone ages,"One clip of footage of the bombed-out shells of Palestinian buildings. Gantz led the offensive that bombarded Gaza for 51 days as a chief of general staff of the Israeli Defense Forces 1,364 terrorists"And bringing"3.5 years of quiet. "

Of course Gantz is not being very honest with his numbers. According to Btselem 2235 were killed in that war. 1403 of which were innocent civlians. 538 of those were minors. Gantz bombed Gaza to the stoneage and killed over 500 children, what a winning campaign message!

willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:11 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:Will, you gotta watch this, the beginning explains your programming.. misleading title

Too much news for you my man, clearly did its number

I'm talking about Israeli occupation.

Why are you talking about female genital mutilation?

Missed the theme Will.. Brainwashed Lefties who have Islamophobia

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Shuck » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:22 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:

Polls are nice Shucky, but Im talking about policy.

I don't know what every Israeli thinks deep down inside. I know that I quoted many israelis that are against the Israeli abuse of the Palestinians.

I'm not talking about every Israeli. I am talking about the Prime Minister. The government. They are the ones that say they will NEVER allow a Palestinian state. They didn't put conditions around their final statements. Just never. One went on to call it a catastrophe. Another wants Palestinian blood on Israeli hands.

If you havent seen this before, Israel is on record and publicly says it WILL NEVER withdraw.

And you told us several times that too bad so sad, war happens, Israel won the 1967 war and won the land.

Shuck wrote:You want Israel to agree to going back to the 67 Borders after they beat the shit out of Egypt, Syrian, Jordan.. gaining land that is pivotal to defending their people.

Shuck wrote:Palestinians (in charge) don't want peace because they know Israel today can never accept the 67' Borders

Shuck wrote:War happens, Countries that Win take the others land.. Life ain't pretty but thats reality, Innocent Civilians unfortunately die.

Shuck wrote:Israel illegally occupied Gaza & the WBank he says :lol: .. its called fighting a War, winning & taking land for the security of your people..

Keep trying Shuck.

Here the former Israeli Defense Forces Chief of General Staff and PM wanna be, Benny Gantz, brags about bombing Gaza to the stone age and the body count and racked up. That's how you win Israeli hearts and minds apparently.

"Parts of Gaza were returned to the stone ages,"One clip of footage of the bombed-out shells of Palestinian buildings. Gantz led the offensive that bombarded Gaza for 51 days as a chief of general staff of the Israeli Defense Forces 1,364 terrorists"And bringing"3.5 years of quiet. "

Of course Gantz is not being very honest with his numbers. According to Btselem 2235 were killed in that war. 1403 of which were innocent civlians. 538 of those were minors. Gantz bombed Gaza to the stoneage and killed over 500 children, what a winning campaign message!

And I told you that Israel tried for a 2 State Solution in the past & it went nowhere other then resulting in an escalation of terror attacks.

So Hamas, the "Strong Military" doesn't want a 2 State Solution, the majority of Palestinians don't want a 2 State Solution.. & you think its just Israel who is against peace?

Will you clearly have an agenda, whether you can see it or not, its clear as day.. The sad thing is you're more worried about trying to sound right rather then opening your mind to the reality of the situation. Its sad, making this your full time hobby & you will never allow yourself to grasp reality.

Ignorance is bliss, to 5 more Years of time well spent :beer:

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby willmma » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:51 am

Shuck wrote:And I told you that Israel tried for a 2 State Solution in the past & it went nowhere other then resulting in an escalation of terror attacks.

So Hamas, the "Strong Military" doesn't want a 2 State Solution, the majority of Palestinians don't want a 2 State Solution.. & you think its just Israel who is against peace?

Will you clearly have an agenda, whether you can see it or not, its clear as day.. The sad thing is you're more worried about trying to sound right rather then opening your mind to the reality of the situation. Its sad, making this your full time hobby & you will never allow yourself to grasp reality.

Ignorance is bliss, to 5 more Years of time well spent :beer:

I recognize you are completely ducking my previous post and changing the topic because you dont have a response to the fact that Israel is saying it wlil never accept a Palestinian state. And that you have told us many times that Israel won the land in a war and too bad life is not fair.

But for the sake of the debate and so that Meow doesnt accuse me of "talking passed" you, you mentioned that Israel tried for a two state solution. I covered this before which mainly happened in Oslo 1993 and Camp David 2000.

In Oslo, an agreement was reached to set up a Palestinian Authority that would in phases take control of Palestinian land and lay the foundations for a Palestinian state. This was dubbed the land-for-peace agreement.

Unfortunately, Israelis didnt approve of the deal Rabin signed in Oslo. So they assassinated him. And then Benjamin Netanyahu went on to kill the land for peace deal. Here he is explaining how he killed Olso.

Israel went on to colonize the land more and quadruple the settlement population

In Camp David in 2000. Ehud Barak tried to negotiate borders. He did so right after breaking Israel's promise to hand over three new villages. Which made the Palestinians sufficiently suspicious. The Palestinians wanted guarantees on Israeli promises. Additionally, Ehud's "generous" offer was quite bad. It would have Israel keep 1/5 of the WB and would carve up the WB so that the Palestine would basically be small Islands surrounded and completely under control of Israel

Naom Chomsky described it like this
Chomsky wrote:The intended result is that an eventual Palestinian state would consist of four cantons on the West Bank: Jericho, the southern canton extending as far as Abu Dis (the new Arab “Jerusalem”), a northern canton including the Palestinian cities of Nablus, Jenin, and Tulkarm, and a central canton including Ramallah.
The cantons are completely surrounded by territory to be annexed to Israel. The areas of Palestinian population concentration are to be under Palestinian administration, an adaptation of the traditional colonial pattern that is the only sensible outcome as far as Israel and the US are concerned.

To make a bad offer worse, at a point where Palestinians wanted guarantees they got the opposite. Ehud refused to even put the offer in writing.

Yes, while Israel now says it will NEVER allow a Palestinian state, it did 19 and 26 years ago try to negotiate a 2 state solution.

So, for my understanding Shuck. Do these two failed attempts at reaching agreement mean that Israel now has the right to perceptually occupy the Palestinians?
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion