Close
Login
Register

Israeli Abuse

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Israeli Abuse

Postby willmma » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:58 pm

Shuck the duck.

I know what you feel of me now, you've made it clear. Thank you for that.

you haven't been able to defend the Israeli cause one bit. You were able to resurrect this thread, thank you again.
willmma

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019

Postby Shuck » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:08 pm

willmma wrote:Shuck the duck.

you haven't been able to defend the Israeli cause one bit. You were able to resurrect this thread, thank you again.

I did nothing more than allow you to show your true colors & feathers

Maybe one day you will realize that your mind has been captured..

But until you continue to duck, dodge & weave such simple questions.. I just don't see that day coming, sad :-?
Shuck

Postby willmma » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:30 pm

Shuck wrote:

But until you continue to duck, dodge & weave such simple questions.. I just don't see that day coming, sad :-?

I posted Israeli news clips, quotes of Israeli politicians, clips of Israeli soldiers.
Not sure how that showed MY true colors. I'm not Israeli.

:P
willmma

Postby Shuck » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:19 am

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:

I posted Israeli news clips, quotes of Israeli politicians, clips of Israeli soldiers.

Nope you sure aren't.. More like a Cumfy Biased Hamas Lover :P

The true colors & feathers were shown when you:

A. Claimed Hamas Agreed to a 2 State Solution, provided Links, had to retract
B. Compared Hamas to a Biker Gang
C. Conveniently placed Hamas in Gaza when they admitted to killing 2 Israeli Soldiers in the WBank a couple of wks ago
D. Refuse to discuss how Hamas not recognizing Israel as a State is a road block to Peace
E. Call Hamas Irrelevant, refuse to back this statement up
F. Never bring up that Palestinians were the 1st to reject 2 States back in 1948 & chose War instead.. refuse to bring up that Arafat rejected a 2 State Agreement Offered in 2000.. but conveniently bring up that Arafat agreed 2 States 30yrs ago under his terms
G-Z. Ducked your way out of 99% of the Qs asked

To name a few, Thats when :P
Shuck

Postby willmma » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:52 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:

C. Conveniently placed Hamas in Gaza when they admitted to killing 2 Israeli Soldiers in the WBank a couple of wks ago
D. Refuse to discuss how Hamas not recognizing Israel as a State is a road block to Peace
F. Never bring up that Palestinians were the 1st to reject 2 States back in 1948 & chose War instead.. refuse to bring up that Arafat rejected a 2 State Agreement Offered in 2000.. but conveniently bring up that Arafat agreed 2 States 30yrs ago under his terms

Shuck the duck. Dont call me a Hamas lover unless you can back it up.

A. thats right. they agreed to 67 borders. Israel has vowed never to have a Palestinian state (you keep ducking this one)
B. In the west bank Hamas never fired a rocket. They dont control the security apparatus. They are chased and imprisoned by the PAs security forces. The best they can do is drive by shootings - hence no worse than a bike gang.
C. Answered in B, but you seem confused.
D. I didnt refuse, I said Hamas is not the representative of the Palestinian people. Hamas recognizes Abbas as the president. As such what they think about 2 state solution is irrelevant. The PA accepted a 2 state solution without waiting for Israel to accept it. If Israel wants peace it would say so, it can accept a two state solution without waiting for an irrelevant group to accept it. Seems like Israel is looking for an excuse. The only obstacle to peace is the Israeli occupation.
E. Answered in D, but you seem confused
F. Palestinians agreed to two state solution more than 30 years ago. In 2000 the offer would take away east jerusalem and cantonize the palestinians. And to make things worse Ehud Barak refused to commit to his offer by put it in writing.. Palestinians agreed to the Arab peace initiative that called for full peace and normalization with ALL arab countries, Israel didnt respond.

G. You are in no position to call anyone a duck Shucky. I asked you many times, what borders does israel want to negotiate, if Israel says it will never accept a Palestinian state? Until you answer that question you have no leg to stand on.

willmma

Postby Shuck » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:44 pm

Shuck Wrote:

Coy-Willy-Duck Wrote:
Shuck the duck. Dont call me a Hamas lover unless you can back it up.

A. thats right. they agreed to 67 borders. Israel has vowed never to have a Palestinian state (you keep ducking this one)
B. In the west bank Hamas never fired a rocket. They dont control the security apparatus. They are chased and imprisoned by the PAs security forces. The best they can do is drive by shootings - hence no worse than a bike gang.
C. Answered in B, but you seem confused.
D. I didnt refuse, I said Hamas is not the representative of the Palestinian people. Hamas recognizes Abbas as the president. As such what they think about 2 state solution is irrelevant. The PA accepted a 2 state solution without waiting for Israel to accept it. If Israel wants peace it would say so, it can accept a two state solution without waiting for an irrelevant group to accept it. Seems like Israel is looking for an excuse. The only obstacle to peace is the Israeli occupation.
E. Answered in D, but you seem confused
F. Palestinians agreed to two state solution more than 30 years ago. In 2000 the offer would take away east jerusalem and cantonize the palestinians. And to make things worse Ehud Barak refused to commit to his offer by put it in writing.. Palestinians agreed to the Arab peace initiative that called for full peace and normalization with ALL arab countries, Israel didnt respond.

G. You are in no position to call anyone a duck Shucky. I asked you many times, what borders does israel want to negotiate, if Israel says it will never accept a Palestinian state? Until you answer that question you have no leg to stand on.

A. Nope sorry Coy-Willy. You specifically said "Hamas agreed to a 2 STATE SOLUTION".. did you forget again what you typed? would you like for me to read your coy words back to you? I can, 1st time no charge
B. Still compares them to a biker gang :lol:
C. Nope, sorry Coy-Willy. You posted a video of violence in the W Bank, w/out acknowledging that it was a wk after 2 Israeli Soldiers were killed, & specifically removed Hamas from the scene (of a crime they admitted to) & placed them in Gaza.. would u like me to read your words back to you? this one won't be free
D. You are still saying the military group that has control over Gaza is irrelevant :lol:
E. Repeated it.. He wasn't kidding :lol:
F. How Ironic, Palestinians didn't agree in 2000 because they didn't like the terms, who would of thought that one side would be upset w/out the terms being negotiated.. I feel like we may have covered that somewhere :-?
G. The 67 Borders, this was said to you in slow mo.. When did Israel say they won't accept a Palestinian state? Could it be when the Palestinians made it very clear they are sticking to the 67 Borders & that Hamas wouldn't recognize Israel as a State??

Ducked again, you have conveniently skipped the part where Palestinians chose War over Peace in 49', very convenient.. why is it that you bring up Arafats 2 State Agreement but fail to acknowledge the initial 2 State Proposal? Do you see how this makes you biased & how you covering up for hamas's tracks makes you a lover of there's?
Shuck

Postby willmma » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:20 pm

Shuck the duck.

But you keep ducking the same point...

Shuck wrote:I made it clear for there to be an agreement both countries need to negotiate the borders, not just one.. & both need to recognize the other, not just one.

Lets flip the script; Part of Israel's Gov't acknowledges Palestine & is ready for a 2 State Solution.. but their Military refuses to recognize Palestine or acknowledge a 2 State Agreement.. You would call that wanting Peace & a 2 State's Will?

You are stating it well here but we dont need to flip the script. You are being willfully blind to the fact that the state and military and people and politicians of Israel ALL refuse to recognize Palestine.

So Duck, what borders does israel want to negotiate, if Israel says it will never accept a Palestinian state?

You are a joke.

I've responded to you several times. I answered and provided quotes and proof. You didnt offer anything other than you don't like my answers. That's fine. I mean you are an Israeli who is perfectly fine with shooting kids in the head for fun.

Unless you provide some kind of proof that ISRAEL is willing to recognize a Palestinian state and accept a two state solution instead of continuing to occupy Palestinian lands and grow the settlements then you have not been able to exonerate Israel as the sole reason for the occupation and the main obstacle to a two state solution.
willmma

Postby Shuck » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:37 pm

Shuck wrote:I made it clear for there to be an agreement both countries need to negotiate the borders, not just one.. & both need to recognize the other, not just one.

Lets flip the script; Part of Israel's Gov't acknowledges Palestine & is ready for a 2 State Solution.. but their Military refuses to recognize Palestine or acknowledge a 2 State Agreement.. You would call that wanting Peace & a 2 State's Will?

You are stating it well here but we dont need to flip the script. You are being willfully blind to the fact that the state and military and people and politicians of Israel ALL refuse to recognize Palestine.

So Duck, what borders does israel want to negotiate, if Israel says it will never accept a Palestinian state?

You are a joke.

I've responded to you several times. I answered and provided quotes and proof. You didnt offer anything other than you don't like my answers. That's fine. I mean you are an Israeli who is perfectly fine with shooting kids in the head for fun.

Unless you provide some kind of proof that ISRAEL is willing to recognize a Palestinian state and accept a two state solution instead of continuing to occupy Palestinian lands and grow the settlements then you have not been able to exonerate Israel as the sole reason for the occupation and the main obstacle to a two state solution.

Did you seriously just say that :lol: .. If you couldn't expose yourself any further you go ahead totally two tone yourself once again :lol:

You seriously just said that.. You wonder why I call you a Blind Hamas Lover, your sole purpose on here is to spread Propaganda all over Linker w/your Coyness

Your Hate has blinded you.. All you see is what CNN shows you.. When faced w/reality you Duck & Cower, just like your Idols Hamas

So tell us again, when was it that Hamas accepted a 2 State Solution like you claim? Because your role models want peace right?

Too ez watching you bury yourself, keep digging :P
Shuck

Postby willmma » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:31 pm

Shuck wrote:

You are a joke.

Did you seriously just say that :lol: .. If you couldn't expose yourself any further you go ahead totally two tone yourself once again :lol:

You seriously just said that.. You wonder why I call you a Blind Hamas Lover, your sole purpose on here is to spread Propaganda all over Linker w/your Coyness

Your Hate has blinded you.. All you see is what CNN shows you.. When faced w/reality you Duck & Cower, just like your Idols Hamas

So tell us again, when was it that Hamas accepted a 2 State Solution like you claim? Because your role models want peace right?

I'm not sure why you got so worked up about.

You are the one who have been ducking and weaving avoiding any criticism of Israel's occupation of the Palestinians.

I've been pointing out the cruelty of the occupation all along and you have never said a word against it. I pointed out a month ago already that the occupation has resulted in policies that allow of cruelty and cold blooded murder. The occupation which you refuse to condemn results in scenes like the freak I showed you on page 48? of this thread shrieking in excitement for shooting a kid in the head, so happy and having so much fun. It didn't bother you at all.

BTSELEM here reported that other than the hundreds killed and thousands maimed in a span of 6 months Israel killed 31 minors during unarmed protests in Gaza. Shooting and killing unarmed Palestinians protesting the occupation is Israeli policy. And so far you've showed you're ok with it. They list every minor killed, their name, age and how they were killed.

https://www.btselem.org/firearm/2018101 ... n_6_months

bteselem wrote:Palestinians in the Gaza Strip have been regularly holding mass protests by the Gaza perimeter fence, with numbers of protesters ranging from hundreds of individuals to tens of thousands. During the demonstrations, which are usually held on Fridays, some protesters torch tires and throw stones at Israeli troops on the other side of the fence. The forces fire tear gas and live ammunition at the protesters. In just over six months since this wave of mass protest began, Israeli forces have killed at least 166 people, including 31 minors, and injured more than 5,300 with live fire. Most of the casualties were not endangering the forces, who were on the other side of the fence.

This is your chance to prove me wrong.
Condemn the occupation that allows Israeli soldiers to shoot unarmed Palestinian kids on a regular basis.
willmma

Postby bwawm » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:49 pm

lol Shuck.....how are you so die hard on these issues? You can call him a Hamas lover all you want but his entire point is that hamas =/= palestine.

Thats like someone claiming the Klu Klux Klan = America.

Palestine has fought against Hamas as well man.... Just because the news (or some folks in Israel) told you Hamas expresses the will of the Palestinian people doesn't make it so. You can try to force him into defending Hamas but he clearly isn't doing that so you might as well address the arguments themselves.

Digging into history for justifications :lol: :lol: "Palestine attacked Israel in '49" ....aaaaaaand the al-Dawayima massacre happened in '48 (Israel killed 30-200 unnarmed villagers).

No one looks good in this debacle and there is plenty of violence on both sides prior, during and after the formation of Israel.

Multiple countries in the middle east attacked Israel, Israel beat their asses, took land, was supposed to give it back, never did. They should. Its that simple.

If you think winning that war entitles them to that land, just say so, no need to make all these insane arguments. Who attacked first, and all the other historical details were covered in the 67 case in which it was determined Israel needed to give the land back. The argument is over amigo.
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:23 pm

bwawm wrote:lol Shuck.....how are you so die hard on these issues? You can call him a Hamas lover all you want but his entire point is that hamas =/= palestine.

Thats like someone claiming the Klu Klux Klan = America.

Palestine has fought against Hamas as well man.... Just because the news (or some folks in Israel) told you Hamas expresses the will of the Palestinian people doesn't make it so. You can try to force him into defending Hamas but he clearly isn't doing that so you might as well address the arguments themselves.

Digging into history for justifications :lol: :lol: "Palestine attacked Israel in '49" ....aaaaaaand the al-Dawayima massacre happened in '48 (Israel killed 30-200 unnarmed villagers).

No one looks good in this debacle and there is plenty of violence on both sides prior, during and after the formation of Israel.

Multiple countries in the middle east attacked Israel, Israel beat their asses, took land, was supposed to give it back, never did. They should. Its that simple.

If you think winning that war entitles them to that land, just say so, no need to make all these insane arguments. Who attacked first, and all the other historical details were covered in the 67 case in which it was determined Israel needed to give the land back. The argument is over amigo.

Confused, are you saying he is stating Hamas = Palestine or that I am stating that?

I stated Hamas runs Gaza, they are the real Military. How can you expect to have peace if the one's in charge refuse it?

You guys clearly favor the Palestinians, 99% has hated on Jews since I got here, nothing new.. I am pointing out how Biased his claims are, its laughable

Regarding the History, If you read what I wrote I asked the Duck why he brings up Arafats Agreement from 30yrs ago w/out bringing up the history before it.. I never once brought up History 1st, I am presenting again how Biased he is w/his Coy Ways, picking & choosing which portions of history & news he wants to report

I said from my opening statement, there are Monsters from both sides, that neither side is right here.. The Hamas Lover does his absolute best to discredit that the Palestinian side is responsible for any of the issues & when he is asked to discuss facts he cowers, thats the cliff note version
Shuck

Postby Shuck » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:37 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:

You are a joke.

I'm not sure why you got so worked up about.

You are the one who have been ducking and weaving avoiding any criticism of Israel's occupation of the Palestinians.

I've been pointing out the cruelty of the occupation all along and you have never said a word against it. I pointed out a month ago already that the occupation has resulted in policies that allow of cruelty and cold blooded murder. The occupation which you refuse to condemn results in scenes like the freak I showed you on page 48? of this thread shrieking in excitement for shooting a kid in the head, so happy and having so much fun. It didn't bother you at all.

BTSELEM here reported that other than the hundreds killed and thousands maimed in a span of 6 months Israel killed 31 minors during unarmed protests in Gaza. Shooting and killing unarmed Palestinians protesting the occupation is Israeli policy. And so far you've showed you're ok with it. They list every minor killed, their name, age and how they were killed.

https://www.btselem.org/firearm/2018101 ... n_6_months

bteselem wrote:Palestinians in the Gaza Strip have been regularly holding mass protests by the Gaza perimeter fence, with numbers of protesters ranging from hundreds of individuals to tens of thousands. During the demonstrations, which are usually held on Fridays, some protesters torch tires and throw stones at Israeli troops on the other side of the fence. The forces fire tear gas and live ammunition at the protesters. In just over six months since this wave of mass protest began, Israeli forces have killed at least 166 people, including 31 minors, and injured more than 5,300 with live fire. Most of the casualties were not endangering the forces, who were on the other side of the fence.

This is your chance to prove me wrong.
Condemn the occupation that allows Israeli soldiers to shoot unarmed Palestinian kids on a regular basis.

You stated that I'm an Israeli that likes to shoot kids in the head & ask me to take you seriously?

You state Hamas Agreed to a 2 State Agreement & expect me to think you aren't blindly biased?

You claim Hamas is an Irrelevant Biker Gang & expect me to acknowledge that you really have a clue about what is truly going on there?

You report about Isreali soldiers in the WBank w/out acknowledging Hamas killed 2 of them a wk prior.. placing Hamas in Gaza.. & wonder why I call you a lover?

I'd love to show a fellow Linker respect.. but your words & biased propaganda have shown that your brainwashed to Hate my People.. & that you're too far Gone to Open your eyes to see it.

You had your chance to prove that you aren't, that chance is long gone.
Shuck

Postby willmma » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:41 am

Shuck the duck,

I said you are perfectly fine with Israeli soldiers shooting kids in the head. Israel does it regularly, its normal, its life, for you its Hamas's fault your countrymen shoot and kill unarmed kids

ducking again, if you don't condemn the occupation policies that allow soldiers to shoot and kill kids then you can't claim you are not fine with it.
willmma

Postby Shuck » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:45 am

willmma wrote:Shuck the duck,

I said you are perfectly fine with Israeli soldiers shooting kids in the head. Israel does it regularly, its normal, its life, for you its Hamas's fault your countrymen shoot and kill unarmed kids

ducking again, if you don't condemn the occupation policies that allow soldiers to shoot and kill kids then you can't claim you are not fine with it.

Have you gotten this blind that you cannot even see what you type?

Look up :pointup: .. Quit Ducking your own words, like you have done over & over here.

Just like when you stated Hamas Agreed to a 2 State Solution, then you tried retracting your words.. here we are again.

You said "I mean you are an Israeli who is perfectly fine with shooting kids in the head for fun."

Do you not recall saying this?.. Am I conversing w/2 Ducks now? When will the Coyness end
Shuck

Postby willmma » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:18 am

So, do you condemn it? Or are you perfectly fine with it?
willmma

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion