Close
Login
Register

Israeli Abuse

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Israeli Abuse

Postby Shuck » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:10 am

willmma wrote:Shuck your turn to man up.
When will Israel accept a two state solution and end the occupation?

:lol: this is what it has come to?

I just answered your question, very clearly I may add.. and as soon as you are forced to face reality, you cower away

Explain how you expect to have a 2 State Agreement w/out negotiating? & with the other side not recognizing the other?

Explain how Hamas is Irrelevant? When I just proved to you otherwise.

Explain who first declined a two state solution & who chose war instead?

Explain how you aren't biased when you constantly duck these questions, dodging these points, that are all based off of facts.. & continue to spread propaganda? Putting all the blame on one side.

How do you expect to be taken seriously when this is your MO?
Shuck

Postby willmma » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:43 pm

Im really not sure if you really are that clueless or if you're purposely saying dumb stuff. Because you don't make any sense

What borders does Israel want to negotiate, is this a hypothetical scenario you dreamed up? :lol:

You talk as if 2 states can happen if its negotiated. Israel wants to occupy all the land. It never wants a Palestinian state. It does not accept the premise of a two state solution.

GTFO with all this negotiating borders. You dont even want peace because of factors and circumstances. You've brought up the 67 war several times already as the reason Israel should keep its occupation.

You are a poor propagandist for Zionism. Go take more hasbarah lessons.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019

Postby Shuck » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:04 am

willmma wrote:Im really not sure if you really are that clueless or if you're purposely saying dumb stuff. Because you don't make any sense

What borders does Israel want to negotiate, is this a hypothetical scenario you dreamed up? :lol:

You talk as if 2 states can happen if its negotiated. Israel wants to occupy all the land. It never wants a Palestinian state. It does not accept the premise of a two state solution.

GTFO with all this negotiating borders. You dont even want peace because of factors and circumstances. You've brought up the 67 war several times already as the reason Israel should keep its occupation.

You are a poor propagandist for Zionism. Go take more hasbarah lessons.

Why can't you answer simple questions Willy Duck & then hold an honest debate?..

Explain how you came to the conclusion that Hamas is Irrelevant, like you said numerous times from your cumfy safety nest.. tell us more about the biker gang :lol:

My gift to you this holiday was exposing you for the biased propaganda hamas lover that you're, I don't get a tanks ? :-?

I can tell that you are finally grasping how one sided & blinded your views are.. drop the front, open up, be honest for once, we are in the safety nest.. maybe then we can break some ground here?
Shuck

Postby willmma » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:06 pm

But you didn't answer me. You keep telling us about negotiating borders. What borders does Israel want to negotiate if it does not accept a 2 state solution?
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:40 am

willmma wrote:But you didn't answer me. You keep telling us about negotiating borders. What borders does Israel want to negotiate if it does not accept a 2 state solution?

I did, you actually quoted me

1967 Borders.. When you lose the biased ways & open your eyes to reality, you will see that the Palestinians (in charge) don't want peace because they know Israel today can never accept the 67' Borders & will never accept Hamas not recognizing it as a State.. They claim they are ready for 2 States under conditions they know will never be accepted. Coy ways

Now, can you start answering some of my questions?.. Can ask one at a time.

Explain how Hamas is irrelevant?
Shuck

Postby willmma » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:49 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:But you didn't answer me. You keep telling us about negotiating borders. What borders does Israel want to negotiate if it does not accept a 2 state solution?

1967 Borders.. When you lose the biased ways & open your eyes to reality, you will see that the Palestinians (in charge) don't want peace because they know Israel today can never accept the 67' Borders & will never accept Hamas not recognizing it as a State.. They claim they are ready for 2 States under conditions they know will never be accepted. Coy ways

Wow.
Your proof that Palestinians dont want peace is that Israelis dont accept the 67 borders?
That's some strange twist of logic.

Anyways, no you didnt answer me. I asked clearly, What borders do you want to negotiate if Israel will never allow a Palestinian state. If there will be no Palestine, will you be negotiating Chinese borders?
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:07 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:

Wow.
Your proof that Palestinians dont want peace is that Israelis dont accept the 67 borders?

Anyways, no you didnt answer me. I asked clearly, What borders do you want to negotiate if Israel will never allow a Palestinian state. If there will be no Palestine, will you be negotiating Chinese borders?

If you stepped foot on that land then maybe I'd ask your opinion if goin back to the 67 borders is realistic.. maybe you should take up that suggestion & leave the cumfy nest :tup: , will help your cause, promise

But its back to your ducking ways, thought maybe the holiday spirit would help you turn a new leaf, guess its the auto default button for you Willy :-?

Why can't you answer simple questions, w/out being so Coy

Hamas, you state they are Irrelevant, a "biker gang" he says.. explain how so?

You state you're for a 2 State Solution, yet Hamas the side you rep refuses to acknowledge the other as a State, explain how this is peace?

When will the ducking end
Shuck

Postby willmma » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:53 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:
Wow.

If you stepped foot on that land then maybe I'd ask your opinion if goin back to the 67 borders is realistic.. maybe you should take up that suggestion & leave the cumfy nest :tup: , will help your cause, promise

But its back to your ducking ways, thought maybe the holiday spirit would help you turn a new leaf, guess its the auto default button for you Willy :-?

You state you're for a 2 State Solution, yet Hamas the side you rep refuses to acknowledge the other as a State, explain how this is peace?

Funny, you've been going on and on about negotiated borders. Now you wont come near the topic?

Shuck wrote:What lmao, are you illiterate?.. I said I am for a 2 State Solution, when Borders are negotiated

Shuck wrote:I state that the boarders need to be negotiated between the two

Shuck wrote:I state that the boarders need to be negotiated between the two, one side can't just claim what they want after they lost it in battle

Shuck wrote:But they refused to negotiate on Borders, how does that work?

Shuck wrote:Israel would be forced to agree 2 State Solution when the borders are negotiated

Shuck wrote:Explain how you expect to have a 2 State Agreement w/out negotiating

So please stop ducking and tell me, what borders do you want to negotiate if Israel will never allow a Palestinian state. If there will be no Palestine, will you be negotiating American / Mexican borders?
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:56 pm

The palestinians were invaded with the blessings of the UN and they are being pushed out of their country,just cause everyone felt sorry for the Jews and decided to hand them a country,instead of creating a new one. It's absolutely riddiculous..

And for anyone that is calling them terrorists,you need to snap that little bubble that you've snuck yourself into and realise what's going on.
The whole world forced them to 'get it' from the Israelis. When you are defending your own land, then everything is 'fair game'.

The mother of my brother's godmother was shot dead,in Jerusaleem,by random shots,from the israeli army.(90s)

The Jewish people should have been given funds & use some of their own, to build a country and a new habitat, in 'the Sahara desert'.
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby Shuck » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:10 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:
Wow.

Funny, you've been going on and on about negotiated borders. Now you wont come near the topic?

Shuck wrote:What lmao, are you illiterate?.. I said I am for a 2 State Solution, when Borders are negotiated

Shuck wrote:I state that the boarders need to be negotiated between the two, one side can't just claim what they want after they lost it in battle

Shuck wrote:Israel would be forced to agree 2 State Solution when the borders are negotiated

Shuck wrote:Explain how you expect to have a 2 State Agreement w/out negotiating

So please stop ducking and tell me, what borders do you want to negotiate if Israel will never allow a Palestinian state. If there will be no Palestine, will you be negotiating American / Mexican borders?

Its gotta be the eggnog, you can't be this slow :lol:

Israel won't agree to a state solution under the terms that the Palestinians made very clear they won't budge on.. the fact that I have to spell this out is sad :-?

back to Deflecting being a duck now I see, duckn 101.. no clue how it took me this long to realize that you got no balls Will, can't even answer such simple questions, too scared you will be corned w/the truth.. sad

Explain how you aren't just puking out biased propaganda.. you refuse to acknowledge any facts that expose your reality.. ready to finally grow a set :P ?

Duck Tales Q:
You said Hamas is "Irrelevant" you called them a "biker gang".. Explain how you came to this conclusion?
Shuck

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:28 pm

I don't even know where to start. a,
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby Shuck » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:05 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:The palestinians were invaded with the blessings of the UN and they are being pushed out of their country,just cause everyone felt sorry for the Jews and decided to hand them a country,instead of creating a new one. It's absolutely riddiculous..

And for anyone that is calling them terrorists,you need to snap that little bubble that you've snuck yourself into and realise what's going on.
The whole world forced them to 'get it' from the Israelis. When you are defending your own land, then everything is 'fair game'.

The mother of my brother's godmother was shot dead,in Jerusaleem,by random shots,from the israeli army.(90s)

The Jewish people should have been given funds & use some of their own, to build a country and a new habitat, in 'the Sahara desert'.

Never said anything about the Palestinian civilians being Terrorists

Britain had control of that Land & decided to split it up.. Instead of accepting 2 States, Palestinians & Its Neighbors chose War

Damn shame they couldn't live together side by side.. what can we expect when the two were battling since david & goliath

Israel won & gained roughly 60% of the Land that Britain had divided for the Palestinians.. Palestinian refugees fled the land & roughly the same amount of Jews in the MiddleEast migrated to Israel, many of which were expelled by the Arab Countries

Very sad what happened to your brothers Godmother. I lost my Uncle. Casualties happen on both sides.

I should of read this before cheersing your new yrs post :lol:

ps. King David didn't build a Kingdom in the Sahara
Shuck

Postby willmma » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:33 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:

Israel won't agree to a state solution under the terms that the Palestinians made very clear they won't budge on.. the fact that I have to spell this out is sad :-?

back to Deflecting being a duck now I see, duckn 101.. no clue how it took me this long to realize that you got no balls Will, can't even answer such simple questions, too scared you will be corned w/the truth.. sad

Explain how you aren't just puking out biased propaganda.. you refuse to acknowledge any facts that expose your reality.. ready to finally grow a set :P ?

Duck Tales Q:
You said Hamas is "Irrelevant" you called them a "biker gang".. Explain how you came to this conclusion?

Shuck the duck.
Israel said it will never accept a Palestinian state. Nothing about terms and preconditions.

Netanyahu wrote:If I'm elected, there will be no Palestinian state

When I quote Netanyahu, does that mean I'm puking out biased propaganda?

Stop ducking and tell me, what borders do you want to negotiate if Israel will never allow a Palestinian state. If there will be no Palestine, will you be negotiating American / Mexican borders?
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby willmma » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:21 pm

This tough Israeli soldier is roaming the streets of a Palestinian town when he beats Palestinian teen in the head with gun, during settler procession in Hebron

Notice how this diminutive soldier is acting big and tough, flaring his legs to enlarge his balls [0:27] after he hits an unarmed Palestinian boy that posed no threat to him with his gun. He cusses loudly to put his own manliness on display.

Israel's abuse of the Palestinians is disgusting, illegal and inhumane. It is only possible because of Israel chooses to continue to occupy Palestinians and their lands for their colonial settler purposes.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:29 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:

Duck Tales Q:

Shuck the duck.
Israel said it will never accept a Palestinian state. Nothing about terms and preconditions.

Netanyahu wrote:If I'm elected, there will be no Palestinian state

When I quote Netanyahu, does that mean I'm puking out biased propaganda?

Stop ducking and tell me, what borders do you want to negotiate if Israel will never allow a Palestinian state. If there will be no Palestine, will you be negotiating American / Mexican borders?

Remember when you came to terms w/who you're?
willmma wrote:So I'm a comfy, brainwashed, pro hamas, terrorist sympathizer, whose words have no weight and doesn't want peace.

I see the rubber ducky has relapsed. Sad :-? .. Can't ditch the feathers & build the confidence to answer just one question? Makn the rest of the real Canadians look bad Will

Admit your role on here is to spread propaganda & duck every Q. because you left that part out. Brainwashed was on point tho :tup: .. Your not alone Will, many others just like you.

Admit this & I promise you will begin to gain some Link cred, even from the cumfy nest.. are you ready to spread those Wings Will & make the Canadians Proud?
Shuck

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion