Close
Login
Register

Israeli Abuse

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Israeli Abuse

Postby willmma » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:00 am

Israel continues with its policy of murder and destruction

Here Israeli authorities destroyed homes of several Palestinian families leaving dozens of civilians homeless

Israeli occupation and abuse of the Palestinian people must end.
willmma
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017

Postby willmma » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:34 am

Israel continues with its policy of murder and destruction

‘They shot to kill’: residents of West Bank village in shock after Israeli snipers shoot 10-year-old boy in the head

Residents gathered in the sweltering heat and began their march, as they always did, from the town center towards the nearby Israeli settlement of Kedumim.

They carried posters and Palestinian flags, and chanted slogans demanding that the village’s road be opened.

Israeli snipers set their sights on 10-year-old Abdul Rahman Shteiwi

All of a sudden, the villagers saw Abdul Rahman fall to the ground, blood spilling from his head. “He wasn’t even at the front of the clashes, there were tons of other young men in front of him. But they aimed at the child on purpose and shot him,” Shteiwi recounted.

Doctors told the boy’s family that he was shot with an expanding live bullet that exploded into more than 100 fragments after it lodged in his head, wreaking havoc on his brain and causing severe damage to three major blood vessels.

Israeli occupation and abuse of the Palestinian people must end
willmma

Postby 320IDAVE » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:58 am

It will never end.

Israeli are proud of what is going on, that is all they fucking need to keep going.
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:02 pm

Spoiler:
soy coy. all I see is coy in your soy,coy-soy.. Why won't you open your coys and see with your soys. It's all about that. Take your soy and move over, to the side of the coys, and try to be the one and only: '' soy-coy '' ,that will manage to dethrone the Coys.

Try again, shitlord.

Spoiler:
This is by no means an attempt to speak ill about the child that appears to have been murdered. I really hope someone will actually stand up to these people
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:49 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby willmma » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:39 pm

320IDAVE wrote:It will never end.

Israeli are proud of what is going on, that is all they fucking need to keep going.

Unfortunately today the Israeli people like what their government is doing. For example we see Shuck is unable to condemn shooting children or the occupation. And world powers are not willing to put pressure on Israel to make it stop.

But it can end. If the world decided that they won't tolerate Israeli abuse anymore they can make it stop.
Just like South Africa's apartheid ended with global pressure.

Or maybe, honest pro-peace Israelis, will one day put pressure on the government for a real peaceful solution.

Israel is a democracy and can change direction and make peace with one election.
willmma

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:57 pm

willmma wrote:

Unfortunately today the Israeli people like what their government is doing. For example we see Shuck is unable to condemn shooting children or the occupation. And world powers are not willing to put pressure on Israel to make it stop.

But it can end. If the world decided that they won't tolerate Israeli abuse anymore they can make it stop.

Or maybe, honest pro-peace Israelis, will one day put pressure on the government for a real peaceful solution.

Israel is a democracy and can change direction and make peace with one election.

what is your solution to all this if you do not mind i ask?

Two state solution? give all the land back to Palestine? Give it all to Israel?
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby willmma » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:10 am

Mr Meow wrote:
willmma wrote:

what is your solution to all this if you do not mind i ask?

Two state solution? give all the land back to Palestine? Give it all to Israel?

I'm against the violence and the occupation. Any solution in which all inhabitants can live in freedom and security is good to me.

The most prevailing solution right now is the two state solution. West bank (including east Jerusalem) and Gaza make up Palestine. All the other land makes up Israel. As two sovereign states they can trade, form alliances, allow citizens from the other side to reside in their country. Very much like the US and Canada.

The other possible solution is a one state solution which is one country and all the Palestinians and Israelis are equal citizens with equal voting rights.

I am bothered by the unbridled violence and abuse that should not be happening in this day and age, but is actually supported and subsidized by the most powerful countries in the world. I don't have a preferred solution, just a solution that is sustainable and ends the abuse.
willmma

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:39 pm

The worst part of this argument is how brainwashed Christians have become in regards to killing and displacing of other humans. Zionism has brainwashed fundamental Christians into thinking that the propped up Israeli government has a free pass to do what they want in the name of religion. Most Christians now think its fine to kill and go to war, it goes totally against the teachings of Christ. The Zionist agenda has hijacked both sides and has ensured mutual destruction. Most Jews, Christians and Muslims would never commit these atrocities without some form of outside authority instructing them to do so in the name of God and country. The maniacs at the top are not religious they are cold calculating controllers of all sides. They are fulfilling their own prophecy to condition people to go along with the plan because they are brainwashed to think they are helpless to stop it due to their religious views. The Jews think they have to build a third temple for their messiah to sit at, a descendant of David, The Christians and Muslims believe the Day of Judgement is preceded by the appearance of the al-Masih al-Dajjal, and followed by the descending of Isa (Jesus). Isa will triumph over the false messiah, or the Antichrist, which will lead to a sequence of events that will end with the sun rising from the west and the beginning of the Qiyamah (Judgment day). Correct me if I'm wrong Paindog.

Spoiler:

My point is why is everybody sitting back and letting this stuff happen, isn't that what the controllers want to happen? Then they can usher in a smaller one world government easier to control and track people. People keep going to war and keep killing each other but for what? When the fuck is everyone going to wake up and take back their own power? All it would take is for people to quit participating, that's it, just refuse to support and participate in the madness. Hell everyone already has a smart phone and the internet why can't they see through the bullshit? You have the power! You have to make the change not wait for an external force/savior to fix all of your problems, that's what the controllers are betting on, Quit watching the Fox news, CNN, all new orgs, quit giving your divine spiritual power and money to these corrupt man-made religions created to trap and but a box around your limitless potential as a human. Quit going to the polls and voting for the same retread POS lizard politicians. Just quit participating, consuming, shopping and feeding the beast with your time, energy, focus and money and watch it wither and fucking die. Sit at home and smoke weed and plant fucking flowers all day just don't give them your energy and whatever you do don't fucking participate in their insanity. They need you/us to create reality, we don't need them.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby willmma » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:03 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:The worst part of this argument is how brainwashed Christians have become in regards to killing and displacing of other humans. Zionism has brainwashed fundamental Christians into thinking that the propped up Israeli government has a free pass to do what they want in the name of religion. Most Christians now think its fine to kill and go to war, it goes totally against the teachings of Christ. The Zionist agenda has hijacked both sides and has ensured mutual destruction. Most Jews, Christians and Muslims would never commit these atrocities without some form of outside authority instructing them to do so in the name of God and country. The maniacs at the top are not religious they are cold calculating controllers of all sides. They are fulfilling their own prophecy to condition people to go along with the plan because they are brainwashed to think they are helpless to stop it due to their religious views. The Jews think they have to build a third temple for their messiah to sit at, a descendant of David, The Christians and Muslims believe the Day of Judgement is preceded by the appearance of the al-Masih al-Dajjal, and followed by the descending of Isa (Jesus). Isa will triumph over the false messiah, or the Antichrist, which will lead to a sequence of events that will end with the sun rising from the west and the beginning of the Qiyamah (Judgment day). Correct me if I'm wrong Paindog.

Spoiler:

My point is why is everybody sitting back and letting this stuff happen, isn't that what the controllers want to happen? Then they can usher in a smaller one world government easier to control and track people. People keep going to war and keep killing each other but for what? When the fuck is everyone going to wake up and take back their own power? All it would take is for people to quit participating, that's it, just refuse to support and participate in the madness. Hell everyone already has a smart phone and the internet why can't they see through the bullshit? You have the power! You have to make the change not wait for an external force/savior to fix all of your problems, that's what the controllers are betting on, Quit watching the Fox news, CNN, all new orgs, quit giving your divine spiritual power and money to these corrupt man-made religions created to trap and but a box around your limitless potential as a human. Quit going to the polls and voting for the same retread POS lizard politicians. Just quit participating, consuming, shopping and feeding the beast with your time, energy, focus and money and watch it wither and fucking die. Sit at home and smoke weed and plant fucking flowers all day just don't give them your energy and whatever you do don't fucking participate in their insanity. They need you/us to create reality, we don't need them.

Spoiler:

Many good points man.
There are many reasons why various groups support or tolerate Israeli abuse.

Political parties are complicit. The media is complicit. And complacent people are complicit.

That said, you lose me every time a lizard pops up in your arguments. Drop the lizards and you'll make a lot more sense.
willmma

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:13 pm

willmma wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:The worst part of this argument is how brainwashed Christians have become in regards to killing and displacing of other humans. Zionism has brainwashed fundamental Christians into thinking that the propped up Israeli government has a free pass to do what they want in the name of religion. Most Christians now think its fine to kill and go to war, it goes totally against the teachings of Christ. The Zionist agenda has hijacked both sides and has ensured mutual destruction. Most Jews, Christians and Muslims would never commit these atrocities without some form of outside authority instructing them to do so in the name of God and country. The maniacs at the top are not religious they are cold calculating controllers of all sides. They are fulfilling their own prophecy to condition people to go along with the plan because they are brainwashed to think they are helpless to stop it due to their religious views. The Jews think they have to build a third temple for their messiah to sit at, a descendant of David, The Christians and Muslims believe the Day of Judgement is preceded by the appearance of the al-Masih al-Dajjal, and followed by the descending of Isa (Jesus). Isa will triumph over the false messiah, or the Antichrist, which will lead to a sequence of events that will end with the sun rising from the west and the beginning of the Qiyamah (Judgment day). Correct me if I'm wrong Paindog.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Many good points man.
There are many reasons why various groups support or tolerate Israeli abuse.

Political parties are complicit. The media is complicit. And complacent people are complicit.

That said, you lose me every time a lizard pops up in your arguments. Drop the lizards and you'll make a lot more sense.

lizard is a metaphor for the base and disgusting instinct that resides in most of these world leaders that care not for their sheep, they can't even hide it anymore. I sometimes think these politicians might even just be avatars for demonic entities and unclean spirits. A lot of them are controlled via viril parasites hence why you will see them periodically with a black eye. I'm sorry but you made me do this :pointdown:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby 320IDAVE » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:13 pm

Isn't israel highly funded by the church Jews in the USA?

Its an unlimited fund, with a supporting population for what they are doing. It will never stop.

some of My clients told me with a huge grin on their face how proud they were that Israel shoots against paletinians who are pushing tires against their barriers.

Also extremely proud of the7 or 9 (whatever) days war in which they mutilated a bunch of 3rd world countries.

Also btw important to note, Palestinians are not Palestinians in the eyes of the Israeli, they are dirty (dirtier) Egyptians.

And I was the angry little man for forming an opinion based on personal experiences....

I guess its better to accept abuse and say it must be a few loose cannons doing that.
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby willmma » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:29 pm

320IDAVE wrote:Isn't israel highly funded by the church Jews in the USA?

Its an unlimited fund, with a supporting population for what they are doing. It will never stop.

The Israeli lobby is pretty powerful and they ensure that the US congress provides support and funding to Israel.
It is not right to say "church Jews". We cannot generalize the lobby's strength and will to all Jews.

My observation is that AIPAC provides the political muscle and the Evangelical Christian Churches provide the voting and popular support for Israel. In by itself that is not bad. But it does reach silly levels.

Congress Woman Cynthia McKinney who lost her seat to the lobby here explains that congress members are given a pledge to sign to support Israel.
American Congress members are expected to sign a pledge to a foreign country.

320IDAVE wrote:some of My clients told me with a huge grin on their face how proud they were that Israel shoots against paletinians who are pushing tires against their barriers.

Yes. our resident Israeli linker Shuck also could not get himself to acknowledge nevermind condemn killing unarmed children. It's a pretty disgusting picture.

320IDAVE wrote:Also extremely proud of the7 or 9 (whatever) days war in which they mutilated a bunch of 3rd world countries.

6 days. It was impressive in its speed and decisiveness. But overrated in comparison of power. Israel was and continues to be much more militarily powerful than its Arab neighbors.

320IDAVE wrote:Also btw important to note, Palestinians are not Palestinians in the eyes of the Israeli, they are dirty (dirtier) Egyptians.

Yes. Land with no people for people with no land.
In Canada, a couple of centuries after the fact we are acknowledging the cruel ways in which we dispossessed the indigenous people. Israel is only 60 years in. There are many people who were expelled in 1948 that are still alive today. Israelis create a false context for themselves to make the occupation and abuse acceptable. It takes a lot of mental jiu jitsu and altering of facts to make the Israeli conquest of Arab lands, the continued occupation, siege, murders and home destruction - to be the actions of the "good guys" of the conflict.

320IDAVE wrote:
And I was the angry little man for forming an opinion based on personal experiences....

I guess its better to accept abuse and say it must be a few loose cannons doing that.

I know what you mean. The Israeli perspective is so pervasive it is difficult to break through.

I appreciate your thoughts. :tup:
willmma

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:33 pm

sssoooy cooy
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1