Close
Login
Register

Israeli Abuse

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Israeli Abuse

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed May 12, 2021 3:56 pm

This is the big one it seems, get ready for the chain reaction!

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
Original Gif Mafia Member

Postby willmma » Wed May 12, 2021 10:53 pm

69 Palestinians killed so far. 19 of them children plus 17 women and elderly civilians.
Israel doing what it does best, bombing civilian infrastructure and killing civilians.
willmma
The Trooper

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019, July 2020, Dec. 2020, Jan. 2021, May 21
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan. 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec. 2016, Nov .2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep. 2019, Nov. 2019, May 2020, June 2020, July 2020, Jan. 2021, Feb. 2021, March 2021

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu May 13, 2021 4:36 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:69 Palestinians killed so far. 19 of them children plus 17 women and elderly civilians.
Israel doing what it does best, bombing civilian infrastructure and killing civilians.

conveniently refuse to mention the hundreds if not thousands of rockets aimed at bombing Israeli civilians, ayy

i'd ask if you condemn these actions... baht, we all already know the answer to that

There are provocateurs on both sides that are escalating the situation, for the most part real Jews and Palestinians don't carry out the killings and bombings. The propped up illegitimate govts are always responsible! Just like how the CIA carries out its psyops in the US and in other countries.

Spoiler:
More double speak fake politician talk!
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu May 13, 2021 7:07 pm

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby willmma » Sat May 15, 2021 1:16 am

Israel killing civilians left and right including 39 children in 5 days.

Israelis must have felt that lately they might be getting off their killing 2 children per week average that they maintained over the last 20 years, so they had to up their game.

Well done Shuck!

willmma
The Trooper

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019, July 2020, Dec. 2020, Jan. 2021, May 21
Pick-Em Champion: Sep. 2019, Nov. 2019, May 2020, June 2020, July 2020, Jan. 2021, Feb. 2021, March 2021

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun May 16, 2021 1:05 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:Israel killing civilians left and right including 39 children in 5 days.

Israelis must have felt that lately they might be getting off their killing 2 children per week average that they maintained over the last 20 years, so they had to up their game.

Well done Shuck!

simple q, seemed to have missed it..

do you condemn the thousands of rockets hamas has sent over Israel cities targeting innocent civilians?

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby willmma » Sun May 16, 2021 8:16 pm

Israel murders 2 children every week

And they attack the press

Great job Shuck!
willmma
The Trooper

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun May 16, 2021 10:05 pm

willmma wrote:Israel murders 2 children every week

And they attack the press

Great job Shuck!

The press is useless at this point, they don't report shit unless it's mask or vaccine propaganda, they are the single biggest threat to our society at this point. 24 hour bullshit propaganda!
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby willmma » Mon May 17, 2021 8:43 am

100 of the 200 Israel murdered in Gaza last week are women and children

Israel is disgusting as usual. Are you against killing Palestinian women and children Shucky?

Well done Shuck
willmma
The Trooper

Postby willmma » Mon May 17, 2021 10:39 am

Shuck wrote:mornin duck, i mean will :smile:

you know this makes you look real bad amiright?

not being able to answer such a simple question, do you condemn hamas firing thousands of rockets targeting innocent civilians?

i mean i recall that you used to be very pro terrorist hamas, you proved that, butt was hoping maybe you turned over a new leaf!

we can have a polite convo, what do jew say

Israel intends to destroy schools used as shelter by families.

This is the same country that has murdered two children every week for the past 20 years.
Is this the most moral army in the world or what?

When are you going to condemn these crimes Shucky?
willmma
The Trooper

Postby willmma » Mon May 17, 2021 2:42 pm

Shuck wrote:Why is such a simple Q so hard for you to answer?

Civil convo here. You will begin to receive much more respect if you just own how you feel rather then cower from it

Shall we try again? This is me handing jew an olive branch

I've been asking you to answer my simple Q for years ducky. Are you willing to condemn murdering children? You will have to wait for a convo until you condemn Israel murdering children and their families

10 children, women, families, doctors were murdered yesterday when Israel bombed Palestinian civilian buildings.

Israel also bombed the media building in gaza.

Kyle tells it as it is: "war crimes on top of war crimes"

Israel, like you Shucky, blames Hamas for its crimes.

Associated Press which operated in the building for many years said they never saw any Hamas activity in the building.

US also says they hasn't seen any evidence Hamas activity

It's almost as if Israel wanted to bomb the media that covers its crimes and is lying about Hamas.

Israel continues to be the most disgusting and blood-thirsty state. And Shuck the duck has utterly failed in the impossible task of defending its actions.
willmma
The Trooper

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon May 17, 2021 3:51 pm

I condemn both sides!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby willmma » Mon May 17, 2021 11:00 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:Why is such a simple Q so hard for you to answer?

Civil convo here. You will begin to receive much more respect if you just own how you feel rather then cower from it

Shall we try again? This is me handing jew an olive branch

I've been asking you to answer my simple Q for years ducky. Are you willing to condemn murdering children? You will have to wait for a convo until you condemn Israel murdering children and their families

10 children, women, families, doctors were murdered yesterday when Israel bombed Palestinian civilian buildings.

Israel also bombed the media building in gaza.

Kyle tells it as it is: "war crimes on top of war crimes"

Israel, like you Shucky, blames Hamas for its crimes.

Associated Press which operated in the building for many years said they never saw any Hamas activity in the building.

US also says they hasn't seen any evidence Hamas activity

It's almost as if Israel wanted to bomb the media that covers its crimes and is lying about Hamas.

Israel continues to be the most disgusting and blood-thirsty state. And Shuck the duck has utterly failed in the impossible task of defending its actions.

Now now, we all know the truth here sly willy.. no need to spin anything, the proof is in your propaganda thread

Shall we try again, then we can commence with a civil convo.. Do you condemn Hamas firing thousands of Rockets aimed at innocent civilians?

Its so simple, why dodge it, you do know the more you refuse to answer the more obvious it is that you support innocent civilians being targeted, right?

Simple Q and you duck again.

I'll let Ana explain, it's really easy, just say you're against killing children.

You can't get yourself to do it, can you?

What a fucking ugly place to be where you can't do the easiest thing in the world. Show civility and say those words and then you will earn a civil convo.

I've debated many in my time and you're the most pathetic Shucky.

You're such a loser
willmma
The Trooper

Postby willmma » Tue May 18, 2021 9:53 am

Shuck wrote:Great post from pg1 where Will got his arse handed to him :(

Danywest wrote: "Will you got Rattle snaked in the Ass" .. :pointleft: classic line Danny!

rattlestick wrote:will, the info you've posted is very biased.. a lot of half truths, distortions of truths, taking things out of context, different moments in history, and even some outright lies.

the 3 major arab israeli wars (48', 67' and 73') were all initiated by the arabs.... the occupation of lebanon was a result of continuous attacks towards israel.
the palestinian nationality is an invention of modern times. they were not a distinct / separate entity before 1947. and one could even argue that there already is a palestinian state... Jordan, where the majority of the population is palestinian.

if palestinians and arabs would not show any aggression towards israel i assure you no aggression would be shown back and peace could be reached quickly..if israelis would lay down their arms today i don't think you can make the same claim.... tragedies unfortunately do occur when an army is forced to intervene against guerrilla fighters (palestinian militant groups) intentionally fighting out of highly populated palestinian civilian areas. the palestinians are forced to do this because it is the only way they can be effective, and israel is forced to respond because it has to defend its civilians.. inevitably, sometimes innocent people are hurt...despite the great lengths the israeli army goes to, in order to avoid palestinian civilian casualties.

the truth is a lot more complicated than the demagogic propaganda you posted so i suggest you review your history or at the very least attempt not to be so blatantly biased.

when i discuss the arab israeli conflict, i always try to view and present both sides of the argument.

as a final note, i will say, from personal experience, that the israeli army really makes a huge effort to avoid civilian casualties. yes, there are examples of asshole soldiers and operational errors that have had a terrifying cost... but this is unfortunately inevitable when a huge organization like the israeli army operates within tightly populated civilian populations.

also, today, i don't think there are many warzones throughout the entire world where the press is more free to operate in comparison with that which occurs in israel/palestinian territories.

more food for thought. testimony regarding israels operation "cast lead" that occured during the winter of 2008–2009

Yes Shucky, Rattlestick was a much better debater than you. He tried to repeat standard Israeli hasbara but he never had a chance. Israeli propaganda falls flat on it's face with any inspection of facts. He gave a good effort and we had a long back and forth with me exposing more and more of indefensible Israeli crimes. I felt bad for him because he had an impossible task. It is impossible to defend Israel's Apartheid, ethno-cleansing and continuous murder of innocent civilians. That said Rattle did not duck arguments like you do. I've never seen anybody completely incapable of responding to ANYTHING like yourself. You are hilarious. You respond to nothing and duck everything. Piece of art.

Israel commits war crimes and oppression against the Palestinians. Listen to Israeli Pilot Yonatan Shapira

willmma
The Trooper

Postby willmma » Tue May 18, 2021 9:57 am

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:Now now, we all know the truth here sly willy.. no need to spin anything, the proof is in your propaganda thread

Shall we try again, then we can commence with a civil convo.. Do you condemn Hamas firing thousands of Rockets aimed at innocent civilians?

Its so simple, why dodge it, you do know the more you refuse to answer the more obvious it is that you support innocent civilians being targeted, right?

Simple Q and you duck again.

I'll let Ana explain, it's really easy, just say you're against killing children.

You can't get yourself to do it, can you?

What a fucking ugly place to be where you can't do the easiest thing in the world. Show civility and say those words and then you will earn a civil convo.

I've debated many in my time and you're the most pathetic Shucky.

You're such a loser

Oboy, the tears are flowing again this morning arent they Sad Willy :butthurt:

If you could plz just put your emotions aside for 1 sec, admit that you hate Jews for once & you may begin to earn some credibility on Link

Will you finally admit that you are for Innocent Israeli Civlians being targeted by Hamas? The more you keep dodging it the more obvious it is

Help me Help Jew :tup:

You still can't condemn murdering children.

It's the easiest thing in the world to condemn the death of the children, but you can't even get yourself to do that

nice.
willmma
The Trooper

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion