Close
Login
Register

Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby DeathForLifeDBS » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:09 pm

ChronicMike wrote:Haha saw that coming


Some hippies just murdered a soldier and he's busy drinking starbucks and not saying shit. I bet he's happy he forced GM to Nationalize though. Fucking commie that he is.
Image

My skin is singed but it heals my heart
and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars.
I'm honored by your hatred.
Leaves fall we arise again,
and the end impending,
it will begin.
User avatar
DeathForLifeDBS
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Up on my cloud handing down life lessons.

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby ChronicMike » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:14 pm

DeathForLifeDBS wrote:
ChronicMike wrote:Haha saw that coming


Some hippies just murdered a soldier and he's busy drinking starbucks and not saying shit. I bet he's happy he forced GM to Nationalize though. Fucking commie that he is.


Obama>McCain

Wanderlei Silva
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Anderson Silva

7-0


FS
User avatar
ChronicMike
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:08 am
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby DeathForLifeDBS » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:16 pm

ChronicMike wrote:
Obama>McCain


Ron Paul> a fucking liar socialist.
Image

My skin is singed but it heals my heart
and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars.
I'm honored by your hatred.
Leaves fall we arise again,
and the end impending,
it will begin.
User avatar
DeathForLifeDBS
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Up on my cloud handing down life lessons.

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby ChronicMike » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:23 pm

DeathForLifeDBS wrote:
ChronicMike wrote:
Obama>McCain


Ron Paul> a fucking liar socialist.


Well it appears that your last wonderful republican regime drove your country headfirst into a recession, with his wonderful choice to invade Iraq, and Afghanistan, for what again? Oh, just the death of thousands of soldiers, tens of thousands of civilians, NO nuclear weapons, and trillions of dollars in spending?

And what do people do when someone tries to pick your country out of the stinking mess that the Right got itself into?

"He's a fucking communist" "Government intervention is not democratic!" "I don't like him cause he's black!!"

Oh well, some things never change, but hey, PM me anytime and we can continue in the chatroom, I'd be glad to.

Let's not tarnish this thread anymore than we have by talking politics in a non political thread.

Wanderlei Silva
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Anderson Silva

7-0


FS
User avatar
ChronicMike
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:08 am
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby DeathForLifeDBS » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:30 pm

ChronicMike wrote:
Well it appears that your last wonderful republican regime drove your country headfirst into a recession, with his wonderful choice to invade Iraq, and Afghanistan, for what again? Oh, just the death of thousands of soldiers, tens of thousands of civilians, NO nuclear weapons, and trillions of dollars in spending?

And what do people do when someone tries to pick your country out of the stinking mess that the Right got itself into?

"He's a fucking communist" "Government intervention is not democratic!" "I don't like him cause he's black!!"

Oh well, some things never change, but hey, PM me anytime and we can continue in the chatroom, I'd be glad to.

Let's not tarnish this thread anymore than we have by talking politics in a non political thread.


:lol: :roll:

I'm not Republican. Nice try though. :wink:



Take a look at the avatar, should be a bit obvious what I am.
Image

Obama and his socialist brainwashed followers are ruining the country, forcing CEOs out of jobs so they can take over, then pull the race card if you don't like him.

Nice.
Image

My skin is singed but it heals my heart
and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars.
I'm honored by your hatred.
Leaves fall we arise again,
and the end impending,
it will begin.
User avatar
DeathForLifeDBS
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Up on my cloud handing down life lessons.

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby adm2rcar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:43 pm

this needs to be merged with the political thread...
User avatar
adm2rcar
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 13850
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:48 pm
Location: Madhouse on Madison

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby DeathForLifeDBS » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:45 pm

adm2rcar wrote:this needs to be merged with the political thread...


Hey adm want to see something funny?

Image

My skin is singed but it heals my heart
and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars.
I'm honored by your hatred.
Leaves fall we arise again,
and the end impending,
it will begin.
User avatar
DeathForLifeDBS
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Up on my cloud handing down life lessons.

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby adm2rcar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:52 pm

DeathForLifeDBS wrote:
adm2rcar wrote:this needs to be merged with the political thread...


Hey adm want to see something funny?


wow...
random as hell, but hilarious!
User avatar
adm2rcar
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 13850
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:48 pm
Location: Madhouse on Madison

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby DeathForLifeDBS » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:16 pm

adm2rcar wrote:wow...
random as hell, but hilarious!


Things are better when you don't expect them.
Image

My skin is singed but it heals my heart
and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars.
I'm honored by your hatred.
Leaves fall we arise again,
and the end impending,
it will begin.
User avatar
DeathForLifeDBS
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Up on my cloud handing down life lessons.

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby J D » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:43 pm

Name's JD
University student studying journalism
like: punk rock, snowboarding, reading, writing, drinking
Favourite fighters: Wandy, Shogun, Fedor and a shit load of others.
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
User avatar
J D
 
Posts: 14163
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:15 am
Location: Toronto
Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby DeathForLifeDBS » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:47 pm

JDtoronto wrote:Name's JD
University student studying journalism
like: punk rock, snowboarding, reading, writing, drinking
Favourite fighters: Wandy, Shogun, Fedor and a shit load of others.


which punk bands?
Image

My skin is singed but it heals my heart
and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars.
I'm honored by your hatred.
Leaves fall we arise again,
and the end impending,
it will begin.
User avatar
DeathForLifeDBS
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Up on my cloud handing down life lessons.

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby Heaven Knight » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:33 pm

Hello!

My name is Mark :biggrin:
I live out in northern Cali. I've lived all my life in California. Im Mexican, Alaskan, Brazilian, and Japanese, but mostly Mexican. I love to fight. I actually used to bet on myself fighting, but i tore my ACL and im not going to be very active for a long while. before i tore my ACL i did boxing, judo, wrestling and rarely bjj. I dont like to watch tv much like i used to, i probably only watch tv about 10 minutes a day. I like to read, especially manga. but i do read several novels each year. I like to draw when ever i have time to. Im pretty big, but i dont like to lift weights, i actually hate doing that. but i guess its necessary to become a good martial artist. I like watching movies, and i really like watching anime(this doesnt include tv). my favorite anime is probably between Fooly Cooly and DBZ. I dont play video games as much as i used to. i play UFC undisputed probably a hour each day. I really like to be with friends, close ones. I'm not really a man's man. I'm more of a person to talk to about personal issues, and one's that people feel uncomfortable talking about to others. but i do joke around alot, i do get into the heat of the moment. and to top it off, my favorite fighter is none other then Brandon Vera. i also like Frank Mir, Shogun, Tito, Fedor, Sakurai, Okami, Cote, and Swick :D
"The Truth"(10-3)
Image
FB Anti-Florini Pinocchio Nose
Official Frank Mir of Linker
User avatar
Heaven Knight
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:33 am
Location: MMALinker.com

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby lesrapidi » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:54 pm

hi fellow degenerates,i go by the name of joey,25,im from the phil....i see that stand up is a fellow countryman,KAMUSTA!!that's the equivalent of "hi" in the english language..i practice the ancient martial art of koon-tao kickboxing..unlike stand up,i love manny pacquiao as you can see from my sig....i used to play highschool basketball but didnt pursue it in college after i realized that my calling is hurting people that are weak and unable to fend for themselves...i think im not gonna be able to learnn jj at all because jj schools here are just way too expensive and also the teachers are a joke...when im sad i listen to this song,check it out..seriously,its gonna grow on you:

Last edited by lesrapidi on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Account Deletion Bet (Pending)
Bisping(Me) v.s. Belcher(SandIVIan)

Account Deletion Bet
1-0 (Rustycooter)
User avatar
lesrapidi
1 Account Ban Win
1 Account Ban Win
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:25 am
Location: Where the destroyer slumbers

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby Heaven Knight » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:58 pm

lesrapidi wrote:hi fellow degenerates,i go by the name of joey,25,im from the phil....i see that stand up is a fellow countryman,KAMUSTA!!that's the equivalent of "hi" in the english language..i practice the ancient martial art of koon-tao kickboxing..unlike stand up,i love manny pacquiao as you can see from my sig....i used to play highschool basketball but didnt pursue it in college after i realized that my calling is hurting people that are weak and unable to fend for themselves...i think im not gonna be able to learnn jj at all because jj schools here are just way too expensive and also the teachers are a joke...whe im sad i liste to this song,check it out..seriously its gonna grow on you:


lol, i like how you stated you like to listen to it when you're sad. well i hope you're not sad right now :D
"The Truth"(10-3)
Image
FB Anti-Florini Pinocchio Nose
Official Frank Mir of Linker
User avatar
Heaven Knight
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:33 am
Location: MMALinker.com

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby lesrapidi » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Heaven Knight wrote:
lesrapidi wrote:hi fellow degenerates,i go by the name of joey,25,im from the phil....i see that stand up is a fellow countryman,KAMUSTA!!that's the equivalent of "hi" in the english language..i practice the ancient martial art of koon-tao kickboxing..unlike stand up,i love manny pacquiao as you can see from my sig....i used to play highschool basketball but didnt pursue it in college after i realized that my calling is hurting people that are weak and unable to fend for themselves...i think im not gonna be able to learnn jj at all because jj schools here are just way too expensive and also the teachers are a joke...whe im sad i liste to this song,check it out..seriously its gonna grow on you:


lol, i like how you stated you like to listen to it when you're sad. well i hope you're not sad right now :D


no,im not sad i just want to share it with you guys...did you like it??
Account Deletion Bet (Pending)
Bisping(Me) v.s. Belcher(SandIVIan)

Account Deletion Bet
1-0 (Rustycooter)
User avatar
lesrapidi
1 Account Ban Win
1 Account Ban Win
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:25 am
Location: Where the destroyer slumbers

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users