Close
Login
Register

Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby KOdestruction » Sat May 30, 2009 12:25 pm

Name's Attila (like Attila the Hun) only I'm Canadian. :D
My fave fighters are Cro Cop, Chuck, Wanderlei and GSP although I spend a lot of time making fun of them for some reason. Used to come on this site alot before I made my account (I think I made it cause someone said rashad was gonna KO Liddell and I had to sass him....boy was I wrong)
In the outside world I like to play bball sometimes but I'm more of a track athlete.
The one thing you need to know about me is that my brain makes absolutely no sense. Don't be surprised if my post sometimes stray off topic
Oddly enough I find myself on the "off-topic discussion" forum more often then the "mma discussion". Weird.
"When i have sex, I'm always thinkin 'bout the pavement so i can avoid premature ejaculation"
KOdestruction

☺

Accolades: Survivor

Postby exsanguinator » Sat May 30, 2009 1:17 pm

I'm 24, I trained in BJJ but I don't anymore and now I'm looking for a new gym. I don't really have any favorite fighters I just like watching a good fight. I lived and worked in Halifax, Nova Scotia for the past 8 months and now I'm back home in Innisfail, Alberta the shittiest town on the face of the earth. One day I will go to Calgary and challenge TheAssassin to a battle to the death.
We all need some place we can go away to, some place where we can be who we should have been instead of who we are.
exsanguinator

Postby energy3 » Sun May 31, 2009 4:14 pm

heyy

i live in toronto canada and i am a huge mma fan.. WAR SHOGUN!!

ive been surfing linker since 2007, almost on a daily basis'...lol. i used to get my mma info off mania and weekly and some other sites that dont work ne more. but eversince i discovered the video library here ive been hooked.

i been hooked too mma since watching couture vs liddell 2 but i really fell in love with pride... there was nothing like a live pride event, i remember every other week it would be ufc ppv then pride ppv...the good old days.

just wanted to introduce my self to the linker world and hope to contribute after using this site for over 2 years. its really a great site with a great additude towards mma.

cya around :)
energy3
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Pulverizer15 » Sun May 31, 2009 5:28 pm

pulverizer15 age 21
I live right outside of baltimore maryland and started really training about two months ago. I played soccer, lacrosse and wrestled in high school. now I do mma in the summer, fall and winter, and in the spring i play lacrosse for my Division three mens lacrosse team...we suck. Eventually I will try to do mma year round and get serious but as of now I'm majoring in fine Arts in school and playing lacrosse.
Pulverizer15
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Legz » Sun May 31, 2009 6:07 pm

My name is Jamal Patterson. I am 76 years young. I work as a janitor at the nearest highschool. I like to finish math problems that are left on the boards. I have a raptor named Clit. My wife died, at least that's what people tell me. I swear i've seen her in the street though. I have muscular thick thighs. When i have more time i'll tell you guys more about my self.
Legz
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby handgrenadejumper » Sun May 31, 2009 7:11 pm

My name is Kevin. I live in Las Vegas NV, and i'm 26.

I'm a banker by trade working for one of the best banks out there right now. I grew up in northern california, the same town with Nick & Nate Diaz. Yes i did know them, Yes they were still pricks in High shcool, yes i root for them :biggrin: . I'm getting married in the fall back home, i have a baby on the way.

I was never a super athletic person, but got into MMA a few years back, and never looked back. As of right now, i'm working out at Xtrem coture. No, i don't plan to fight prof. but it's a great place to learn and a killer workout.

and lastly, i am way better than anyone else you've met. ever.
love you lizard, always will.
badaxe wrote:Blacksheep if i had to choose betwee loving u and breathing, i'd use my last breath to say, "i love u"...
handgrenadejumper
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby cuban761 » Sun May 31, 2009 7:54 pm

Hello Linkers

My name is Kenneth
I'm in highschool
I wrestle
some of my favorite fighters
are Ken Flo, Vera, GSP
LHK
canadamma wrote:Fedor will armbar the aging process.
cuban761
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Heaven Knight » Sun May 31, 2009 7:58 pm

cuban761 wrote:Hello Linkers

My name is Kenneth
I'm in highschool
I wrestle
some of my favorite fighters
are Ken Flo, Vera, GSP

Vera fan ay?
you're in! :D
"The Truth"(10-3)
FB Anti-Florini Pinocchio Nose
Official Frank Mir of Linker
Heaven Knight
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby cuban761 » Sun May 31, 2009 8:09 pm

:lol: :lol: thats gives me a warm feeling inside
LHK
canadamma wrote:Fedor will armbar the aging process.
cuban761
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby likes2fightguy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:36 am

My name is Luka....

I live on the second floor,

I live upstairs from you,

Yes I think you've seen me before.............
likes2fightguy
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby T_Bagger23 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:29 pm

T_Bagger23 From New Hyde Park, Long Island...im 19 years old go to SUNY Albany my names Nic i just don't spell "Nick" with a K don't know why just been doing that ever since i was younger

ive been a member here almost since the beginning and i still consider myself new to MMA in a way...i started with TUF 1 soo thats what 4 or 5 years?? i like to think i learned alot specially about Pride and the past UFC fights/fueds and all that fun stuff but there is still an assload more for me to learn.
Image Image

....................They'd call me T_Bagger600 if they knew the truth....................
T_Bagger23
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby Heisenberg » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:53 pm

The name is THC, I'm Canadian and love computers, sports, games and weed.

My life is awesome so deal with it. I'm 22, and going to be comptuer programmer ( game developer or datbase management, not to sure which way i want to go)

I love life, so a big fuck you to all the depressed people.

For fun i enjoy ripping bongs, and browsing the web, playing games and hanging out with the girlfriend. I also work out in my bedroom which just happens to be in basement of some house as I moved away from home 3 years ago for school.

Ps Marijuana is illegal because prescription drugs make the government $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Heisenberg
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby ChronicMike » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:03 pm

I'm Mike. I was born in London, England, moved to Canada when I was 5.

I'm 19 years old, I am a second year university student, thinking of majoring in either political science, geography or criminology.

I used to smoke lots of pot, hence ChronicMike, but I have been trying to cut down to only 3 or 4 times a week. I kickbox and take BJJ, and am about to go for my first belt test on June 12th (YAY YELLOW BELT).

I am very left on the political spectrum, I am happy Obama is president of the USA, and I hope Canadians next time vote for a more liberal party.

I love to travel, and I have been around Europe, and am currently saving up for a backpacking trip to Southeast Asia, hopefully next summer.

My interests are: pussy, weed, drinking, politics, raves, concerts and warm weather.

I am a huge metal fan, mostly nu-metal (I know most of you hate it). Lately, I've been listening to a LOT of trance, and make an effort to go to as many decent raves as possible.

Wanderlei Silva
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Anderson Silva

7-0

FS
ChronicMike
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby DeathForLifeDBS » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:05 pm

ChronicMike wrote:I'm Mike. I was born in London, England, moved to Canada when I was 5.

I'm 19 years old, I am a second year university student, thinking of majoring in either political science, geography or criminology.

I used to smoke lots of pot, hence ChronicMike, but I have been trying to cut down to only 3 or 4 times a week. I kickbox and take BJJ, and am about to go for my first belt test on June 12th (YAY YELLOW BELT).

I am very left on the political spectrum, I am happy Obama is president of the USA, and I hope Canadians next time vote for a more liberal party.

I love to travel, and I have been around Europe, and am currently saving up for a backpacking trip to Southeast Asia, hopefully next summer.

My interests are: pussy, weed, drinking, politics, raves, concerts and warm weather.

I am a huge metal fan, mostly nu-metal (I know most of you hate it). Lately, I've been listening to a LOT of trance, and make an effort to go to as many decent raves as possible.

Obama FTL

My skin is singed but it heals my heart
and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars.
I'm honored by your hatred.
Leaves fall we arise again,
and the end impending,
it will begin.
DeathForLifeDBS
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby ChronicMike » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:08 pm

DeathForLifeDBS wrote:
ChronicMike wrote:I'm Mike. I was born in London, England, moved to Canada when I was 5.

Obama FTL

Haha saw that coming

Wanderlei Silva
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Anderson Silva

7-0

FS
ChronicMike
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion