Close
Login
Register

Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby thebrickhithouse » Tue May 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Well, my screename is thebrickhithouse, but my real name is Ryan Maynard (No relation to Gray...or Kyle)

I come from a pretty small town called Rainham, in the county of Essex in the Uk, just outside of London.

Im 16 years old, so pretty young compared to some of the guys here.

I am also Vice-President of the Official Sexyness Thread, and Vice-Captain of the Team UK Sigbetting Team.
Back & better than ever...
thebrickhithouse
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby Stand-up_Philosopher » Tue May 26, 2009 6:31 pm

I am Stand-up "The Filipino Filosopher" Philosopher. I`m old enough to be put in big boy prison.
I am a black belt in UFC and in Japanese UFC that allows knees to a downed opponent.

Turn on: Fast cars, Boxes of Cheerios, Purple turtles, and Bottled Water

Dislikes: MMA, Manny Pacquio, Fedor, who is completed over rated. I mean if he was so good why doesn't he fight for Strikeforce?!?!? I also I don't like green turtles.

Facts about me.

Stand-up_Philosopher's tears can not cure cancer and cries often in the back of a storage room at work.
If you have 5 dollars and Stand-up_Philosopher has 5 dollars, he will steal your 5 dollars.
Stand-up_Philosopher's kicks cute kittens.
Stand-up_Philosopher can't open a revolving door.
When Stand-up_Philosopher does a push up, he isn't actually pushing himself up. He can't.
Stand-up_Philosopher steals money from orphans.
"The human body is a submission waiting to happen." - Erik Paulson

GS GIMG
Stand-up_Philosopher
5th Professional Linker Victory
5th Professional Linker Victory

Postby Beast Master » Tue May 26, 2009 6:57 pm

In this dimension I am known as Beast Master. I chose this name when i found funny Beast Master photos online. I have a major procrastination problem...and have not yet added any to my profile. My fav fighters are Shogun, Machida, Fedor, & Wandy. When I am in a grumpy mood I enjoy scrolling through threads and pinting out people's mistakes and inconsistencies. When I have had a good day I like to go through threads and agree with people and add :D faces.

In the real world I go by "ill Clinton". I am a hip-hop and soul music producer and musician. Check out my page www.myspace.com/illclinton904 to support my music.

In the crappy world I am a behavior analyst
www.illClinton.com

FS Free Kusok!
Beast Master
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby slicknick » Tue May 26, 2009 7:39 pm

320IDAVE wrote:
slicknick wrote:
320IDAVE wrote:
slicknick wrote:my names Nick (hense SlickNick-it was actually my nick name when i was younger)

im from Merced, CA and im 19

i've been a sports fan my whole life ever since i was a kid but i never had a favorite sport until MMA became amazingly popular....the first fight i ever watched was UFC 64 when Anderson Silva destroyed Rich Franklin and ever since that i fell in love with this sport...i take kickboxing classes at AKA Academy and hopefully will compete at high levels one day

i guess some other basic info about myself is
-i love the RED SOX and PACKERS
-i go to college
-im half black half italian
-my xbox 360 gamertag is xChampB24x
-i cant swim
-and i have a myspace if anyone wants to add me im open to all my fellow linkers

-peace brothers

Is it true black men can't swin?

No offence bro, i'm just curious.

hahaha thats always the joke i hear when it comes to me and swimming
i dont take offence to it lol

but idk i mean my uncles and grandpa and mom are great swimmers and now that i think of it my unlce was on the diving team in high school so idk about that myth

as for me im just like affraid of like large amounts of waters I.E.: pools, lakes, rivers, and the ocean

That's kinda normal in a moderate way, I.E: I freak out when i swim for a while and i see i'm too far from the coast or the water is so god damn dark blue it's scary.

Same with USO or UFLO (unidentified sinking objects)-(unidentified floating objects) if i'm swiming and see or touch something i can't recognize i just freak out real bad to the point of panic.

Apart from that I love swimmng

idk maybe over more time i'll get over the whole bein affraid of water thing..but for now i have no interest in learning how to swim

HW-Lesnar, Dos Santos
LHW-Rampage, Griffin, Shogun
MW-Anderson Silva
WW-Fitch, Koscheck
LW-Kenny Florian
slicknick
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby TheBeast » Tue May 26, 2009 9:27 pm

i'm the best...i mean beast. i like long walks on the beach, romance comedies and a good book before bed.

TheBeast
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby D0C » Tue May 26, 2009 10:01 pm

sup, my name is Jordan and I'm from Tennessee. I have a 17th degree blackbelt in redneckedness. I, like Blacksheep, am a sportsman. I don't fish much, but I love to hunt more than anything. Started watching mma at UFC 1 and have loved it ever since. I tend to like the BJJ guys bc of what Royce did back then. DOC is just one of my nicknames, I'm not a doctor though I do work in the medical field.
D0C
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby NextBigThingF5 » Tue May 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Hello Linker,

My name is Anthony, i'm from Hernando, MS. Just south of Memphis, TN, where Rampage is from. But trust me, i'm NOT a Rampage fan. Anyways, i've been going to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch all of the UFC PPV's since about this time last year. I may not know alot about MMA/UFC but I try. I'm a Bagger/Cashier at Kroger Grocery Store.
HW: Lesnar, Cro Cop, Barnett, Reem, AA
LHW: Liddell, Hamill, Mousasi, Soszynski, Griffin
MW: Hendo, Wandy, Franklin
WW: GSP, Hughes
LW: BJ
NextBigThingF5
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby TKDfighter » Wed May 27, 2009 7:44 am

320IDAVE wrote:
slicknick wrote:my names Nick (hense SlickNick-it was actually my nick name when i was younger)

i've been a sports fan my whole life ever since i was a kid but i never had a favorite sport until MMA became amazingly popular....the first fight i ever watched was UFC 64 when Anderson Silva destroyed Rich Franklin and ever since that i fell in love with this sport...i take kickboxing classes at AKA Academy and hopefully will compete at high levels one day

-i go to college
-i cant swim
-and i have a myspace if anyone wants to add me im open to all my fellow linkers

-peace brothers

No offence bro, i'm just curious.[/quote/]

No offense here either bro.

Nah just a myth, I swam freestyle and breast stroke in high school.

All that stuff is just myth like fried chicken (don't like it), well all except one..... :P
"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."
- Benjamin Franklin
TKDfighter
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby 320IDAVE » Wed May 27, 2009 9:45 am

TKDfighter wrote:
320IDAVE wrote:

-i go to college
-i cant swim

-peace brothers

No offence bro, i'm just curious.[/quote/]

All that stuff is just myth like fried chicken (don't like it), well all except one..... :P

Let me guess, you have a big black dick...right?
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby 320IDAVE » Wed May 27, 2009 2:27 pm

DESPOT wrote:
320IDAVE wrote:
TKDfighter wrote:
320I[quote="slicknick wrote:my names Nick (hense SlickNick-it was actually my nick name when i was younger)

-i go to college
-i cant swim

-peace brothers

No offence bro,

Let me guess, you have a big black dick...right?[/quote

thats wasnt gay[/quote]

I know it wasnt....it was a macho question.

Macho's ask dick size and colour constantly....duh!!!
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby RubenATC » Wed May 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Hello my names Ruben, i live in San Diego California. Im 18 and im a senior in high school(about to graduate in 2 weeks). Im a huge mma fan, ive actually become a little obsessed with mma(im not too proud of that), im usually reading stuff posted here or watching mma vids on youtube from the moment i get home from school. My favorite fighters are Spencer Fisher, Bj Penn, Fedor, Keith Jardine, Wanderlei, and Jon Jones. I dont train in any martial art, but i do work out on a regular basis.
RubenATC
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby TheGimp » Thu May 28, 2009 10:04 pm

Hey guys!

I'm TheGimp, even though I'm not really a gimp, my real name is Pablo and I'm from one of the various countries out there that don't give a shit about MMA, so basically this is the only place I can talk MMA with fellow fans and mostly read.

If I can give an advice to newer members, do read instead of writing stuff, it took me a long while of reading until someone got to my nerves and I felt I had to comment, so I signed up as a member and since then I mostly provoke pointless arguments just to see where I can take it.

I will support my fav fighters (long list, don't want to begin) even if they lose 10 fights straight and no matter what, I respect every single MMA fighter for stepping into the ring/cage, even if they get they're brains blown out.

I'm 26 years old, never practiced any martial art but I do know how it feels to get a good beating (and vice versa) and I'm a huge fan of the sport for ages (with a few layoffs)

I'm an intern accountant and if you see me posting it is more likely than not that I'm doing it over somebody's expense instead of doing my real work.

Nice knowing you all!

And for everyone who wants to join TEAM LINKER on UFC.com fantasy league just pm me and we'll make it happen.
I am The Dreamcatcher of MMALinker!
7-3
TheGimp
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby kingomegared » Fri May 29, 2009 1:53 pm

Hello guys my name is Corrie anyone adressing me as such shall be slaughtered either that or given one of these emoticons ( :x ) I live in Bridgeport CT and im the most bestest person in the whole wide world...dont believe me then ask god himself...that is when he gets back from the cleaners with my suit..thats right hes my errand boy and Remy LeBeau is my wingman 8)

i recently developed a crush on the 44 year old actress mary-louise parker..if she posed for playboy i would proudly beat my dick to her pictures. if anyone can get me a few strands of her hair i would greatly appreciate it (i got some big plans in the works)

i go off on typing blackouts but since i dont insult fellow members my rants are wideley ignored.
i dont take myself too seriously
i train in israeli hand to hand military combat only about 30% of it would be legal in the sport aspect of mma
i've been involved in writing and recording several future classic cds and i'm currently working on my next :twisted:
nobody ever listens to me until its too late.....that is how im sure the world will end, with people saying "corrie was right"

my main goal in life is to have time traveler attempt to kill me (even succeeding i dont really care) because of things that i have not done yet.....because if you aint got a time travler tryna kill you, that means you aint shit. :D
https://twitter.com/#!/Lastwurdz

Suicide?? No, I'd rather vacationcide and come back when it gets boring.
kingomegared
Anti-Star Advocate

Postby DeathForLifeDBS » Fri May 29, 2009 4:46 pm

My name is Jonas.
I'm carrying the wheel.
Thanks for all you've shown us.
This is how we feel.

Come sit next to me.
Pour yourself some tea.
Just like Grandma made
When we couldn't find sleep.
Things were better then.
Once but never again.
We've all left the den.
Let me tell you 'bout it.

My skin is singed but it heals my heart
and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars.
I'm honored by your hatred.
Leaves fall we arise again,
and the end impending,
it will begin.
DeathForLifeDBS
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby 320IDAVE » Sat May 30, 2009 5:19 am

kingomegared wrote:Hello guys my name is Corrie anyone adressing me as such shall be slaughtered either that or given one of these emoticons ( :x ) I live in Bridgeport CT and im the most bestest person in the whole wide world...dont believe me then ask god himself...that is when he gets back from the cleaners with my suit..thats right hes my errand boy and Remy LeBeau is my wingman 8)

i recently developed a crush on the 44 year old actress mary-louise parker..if she posed for playboy i would proudly beat my dick to her pictures. if anyone can get me a few strands of her hair i would greatly appreciate it (i got some big plans in the works)

i go off on typing blackouts but since i dont insult fellow members my rants are wideley ignored.
i dont take myself too seriously
i train in israeli hand to hand military combat only about 30% of it would be legal in the sport aspect of mma
i've been involved in writing and recording several future classic cds and i'm currently working on my next :twisted:
nobody ever listens to me until its too late.....that is how im sure the world will end, with people saying "corrie was right"

my main goal in life is to have time traveler attempt to kill me (even succeeding i dont really care) because of things that i have not done yet.....because if you aint got a time travler tryna kill you, that means you aint shit. :D

Whatever you crazy MF I'm not your wingman...i'm somewhere else banging Rouge.... :roll:

And haha i also have the feeling that noone listens to me until it's too late....specially my girl friend, then i allways have to say: I told you!!! why didn't you listen?
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion