Close
Login
Register

Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Anything not MMA related goes here

Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby Blacksheep » Tue May 26, 2009 1:36 am

We have done this in the past, but since I have been off linker for so long....I see we have SEVERAL new active members. Introduce yourself here and let your fellow linkers get to know you.

You older members....You can do the same, we all remember how it was when we were new here, "Re-introduce" yourself and let the new guys know who you are !!!
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I sure as hell won't. - George S. Patton
"The Sheep's Pen"
Blacksheep
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Hall of Famer, Former P4P Champ

Re: Introduce yourself to Linker here !

Postby mrfurlupple » Tue May 26, 2009 2:35 am

no ones stopping by :(
mrfurlupple
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby 320IDAVE » Tue May 26, 2009 7:34 am

Hello Linkers

I'm from Barcelona-Spain and this is the best site ever.

Actually i can't assure you it's the best site because i don't know any others so i can't really vote on that.

But stopping to think of it i don't know any other sites because Linker has it all and i don't need anything elso for my MMA info and or disscussions.

(No, Blacksheep didn't pay me anything)

My favourite fighters are Crocop, Rampage, Hendo and in a second very close spot are Kharitonov and aleks.

Right now my job is to try sell some cars (BMW's btw) but as the crisis goes on the closer i am to losing it :( that sucks.

WARNING!!!! Don't let DESPOT fool you :wink:
Last edited by 320IDAVE on Tue May 26, 2009 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby TKDfighter » Tue May 26, 2009 8:08 am

Hello Linkers

I am here off and on depending on the work schedule. I enjoy underdogs winning and stand up wars. I am from Cambridge, MA but now live on the otherside of the state. I root for, even if Ithink they are going to lose, anyone that is from or trains out of MA. This means Gonzaga, Florian, Davis and many others.

If you pm me and I do not respond immediately give me some time I do not come on everyday but will answer you the next time I am on.

Have been practicing Tae Kwon Do for most of my life and an avid basketball fan. There now you know me. I feel like I'm on a dating site so that is where it ends.

Welcome all new and old friends.
"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."
- Benjamin Franklin
TKDfighter
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby danehoy » Tue May 26, 2009 10:30 am

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
boiler81 wrote:Imagine this on my anus.

broiler81 wrote:...phuck your sig, yeah I said it. :Holy:
danehoy
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby 320IDAVE » Tue May 26, 2009 10:57 am

danehoy wrote:Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

I know that line....princess bride maybe?
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Blacksheep » Tue May 26, 2009 12:03 pm

Blacksheep here....one of the oldest members on linker....(Time being a member...not age wise :lol: ), Found Linker through a friend of my sons. I had ordered a PPV of a UFC event in Nov. 07...and the cable went down that night. I was PISSED :evil: :evil: ....My sons friend told me of a web site that showed fights about a hour after the fights for free. Thought was full of Sh#t....put thought what the hell, I would look it up. Been here ever since.

I have done Rodeo my whole life, love Basball and am a rabid Red Sox fan. I have boxed since I was old enough to lace the gloves...and was training in mma and fighting in smaller local shows up untill I was hurt (again :roll: ) I hunt and fish ALL the time....and 99.9% of everything in our freezer was caught by me.

Married, father of two...and self employed, with a construction business and raise cattle and horses. Pretty normal stuff and life all and all.
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I sure as hell won't. - George S. Patton
"The Sheep's Pen"
Blacksheep

Accolades: Hall of Famer, Former P4P Champ

Postby adm2rcar » Tue May 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Adam Carr, 18, Illinios. (A/S/L anyone? AOL Chat?)

Lets see, well, most of you got to know me a little better with my thread about what would have been my brothers birthday, but some more about me. I'm just about to graduate Woodstock High School (same school as Jeff Curran and one of the founders of Hooters) and im off to Northern Illinois University for college in hopes of something along the lines of an english degree. Trained TKD for 12 years now and Karate for 11, Judo for 4 years, never got serious with it. Gonna do BJJ at Currans gym over summer, if i like it, ill find a place in DeKalb near NIU.

Other things about me: Love all sports, but DIE HARD CUBS FAN!!! Played HS Baseball for 3 years, and this last year i did Tennis instead because the HS Baseball coaches just killed it for me. Got a GF, no kids.

I'm the kind of guy who doesnt consider myself to have a lot of friends, i say i have 2 or 3 close friends who i know i can turn to, but i do get along with everyone i meet (or at least i try to.) But if you dont want to get along with me, and wont even try, i will do what i can to try to get along with you, but if it wont happen, it wont happen. I love to help people with thier problems, because it makes me feel good about myself, just having people say thank you for the help. So if you ever need help, pm me and i will do what i can.

If you want to friend me on Faceboook, look up Adam Carr on the Woodstock high school network.

That is me in a little more detail than i intended, but i already wrote it, and i dont want to erase it, so, yeah, that is Adam Carr.

And I am white, but i just like Mr. T.
adm2rcar
6th Professional Linker Victory

Postby 320IDAVE » Tue May 26, 2009 12:42 pm

adm2rcar wrote:Adam Carr, 18, Illinios. (A/S/L anyone? AOL Chat?)

Lets see, well, most of you got to know me a little better with my thread about what would have been my brothers birthday, but some more about me. I'm just about to graduate Woodstock High School (same school as Jeff Curran and one of the founders of Hooters) and im off to Northern Illinois University for college in hopes of something along the lines of an english degree. Trained TKD for 12 years now and Karate for 11, Judo for 4 years, never got serious with it. Gonna do BJJ at Currans gym over summer, if i like it, ill find a place in DeKalb near NIU.

Other things about me: Love all sports, but DIE HARD CUBS FAN!!! Played HS Baseball for 3 years, and this last year i did Tennis instead because the HS Baseball coaches just killed it for me. Got a GF, no kids.

I'm the kind of guy who doesnt consider myself to have a lot of friends, i say i have 2 or 3 close friends who i know i can turn to, but i do get along with everyone i meet (or at least i try to.) But if you dont want to get along with me, and wont even try, i will do what i can to try to get along with you, but if it wont happen, it wont happen. I love to help people with thier problems, because it makes me feel good about myself, just having people say thank you for the help. So if you ever need help, pm me and i will do what i can.

If you want to friend me on Faceboook, look up Adam Carr on the Woodstock high school network.

That is me in a little more detail than i intended, but i already wrote it, and i dont want to erase it, so, yeah, that is Adam Carr.

Holy crap Mr Carr!!!! how did you get to do like 30 years of different sports when your only 18????

just being a dick, i imagine you combined them.
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby adm2rcar » Tue May 26, 2009 12:49 pm

320IDAVE wrote:
adm2rcar wrote:Adam Carr, 18, Illinios. (A/S/L anyone? AOL Chat?)

Holy crap Mr Carr!!!! how did you get to do like 30 years of different sports when your only 18????

[size=50]just being a dick, i imagine you combined them.[/size]

well, you dick, i have drank from the fountain of youth, and a time machine is amazing.

Nah, i just do not posess the ability to sit still. It may have someithing to do with my really bad ADHD, but if i am not moving, i just dont feel comfortable. I can only sit on here for like 30 minutes before getting up and going outside and just doing something.
adm2rcar

Postby slicknick » Tue May 26, 2009 1:07 pm

my names Nick (hense SlickNick-it was actually my nick name when i was younger)

im from Merced, CA and im 19

i've been a sports fan my whole life ever since i was a kid but i never had a favorite sport until MMA became amazingly popular....the first fight i ever watched was UFC 64 when Anderson Silva destroyed Rich Franklin and ever since that i fell in love with this sport...i take kickboxing classes at AKA Academy and hopefully will compete at high levels one day

i guess some other basic info about myself is
-i love the RED SOX and PACKERS
-i go to college
-im half black half italian
-my xbox 360 gamertag is xChampB24x
-i cant swim
-and i have a myspace if anyone wants to add me im open to all my fellow linkers

-peace brothers

HW-Lesnar, Dos Santos
LHW-Rampage, Griffin, Shogun
MW-Anderson Silva
WW-Fitch, Koscheck
LW-Kenny Florian
slicknick
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby ansell » Tue May 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Im Ansellbwoy. 27 years old and from england
ImageImage
mmaisbetterthancorn wrote:KSW draws as many human being eyes aroung the globe than the UFC does for it's live free fights
ansell
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby 320IDAVE » Tue May 26, 2009 1:35 pm

slicknick wrote:my names Nick (hense SlickNick-it was actually my nick name when i was younger)

i've been a sports fan my whole life ever since i was a kid but i never had a favorite sport until MMA became amazingly popular....the first fight i ever watched was UFC 64 when Anderson Silva destroyed Rich Franklin and ever since that i fell in love with this sport...i take kickboxing classes at AKA Academy and hopefully will compete at high levels one day

-i go to college
-i cant swim
-and i have a myspace if anyone wants to add me im open to all my fellow linkers

-peace brothers

Is it true black men can't swin?

No offence bro, i'm just curious.
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby slicknick » Tue May 26, 2009 1:39 pm

320IDAVE wrote:
slicknick wrote:my names Nick (hense SlickNick-it was actually my nick name when i was younger)

-i go to college
-i cant swim

-peace brothers

hahaha thats always the joke i hear when it comes to me and swimming
i dont take offence to it lol

but idk i mean my uncles and grandpa and mom are great swimmers and now that i think of it my unlce was on the diving team in high school so idk about that myth

as for me im just like affraid of like large amounts of waters I.E.: pools, lakes, rivers, and the ocean

HW-Lesnar, Dos Santos
LHW-Rampage, Griffin, Shogun
MW-Anderson Silva
WW-Fitch, Koscheck
LW-Kenny Florian
slicknick
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby 320IDAVE » Tue May 26, 2009 1:56 pm

slicknick wrote:
320IDAVE wrote:

-i go to college
-i cant swim

-peace brothers

hahaha thats always the joke i hear when it comes to me and swimming
i dont take offence to it lol

but idk i mean my uncles and grandpa and mom are great swimmers and now that i think of it my unlce was on the diving team in high school so idk about that myth

as for me im just like affraid of like large amounts of waters I.E.: pools, lakes, rivers, and the ocean

That's kinda normal in a moderate way, I.E: I freak out when i swim for a while and i see i'm too far from the coast or the water is so god damn dark blue it's scary.

Same with USO or UFLO (unidentified sinking objects)-(unidentified floating objects) if i'm swiming and see or touch something i can't recognize i just freak out real bad to the point of panic.

Apart from that I love swimmng
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Next

Return to Off-Topic Discussion