Close
Login
Register

Interesting Food Chart

From couch potato to Title Holder, what to eat to stay in top shape

Re: Interesting Food Chart

Postby selainefuente » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:49 am

Hi CCMAR,

I want to lose my weight. I am doing exercises regularly but still the weight is not decreasing. Can you suggest me some low calorie diet which helps me in reducing my weight....
selainefuente
White Belt
White Belt

Postby ThirdCoastCombat » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:23 pm

eat many (5 or 6) small meals a day. lean meats such as chicken and fish (not fried of course) are always a good bet
ThirdCoastCombat
Mod Emeritus

Postby D-RawK » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:36 pm

I thought green tea was always good for you.
also isnt it generally though eating before sleep helps add weight? i eat a peanutbutter/banna sandwhich and a glass of milk before bed every night to help my bulking.
--------------------------------------
THE SHOGUN ERA IS HERE. 19-3 FS
War Wandy Shogun Nog Brothers Fedor Arlovski Jardine Cro Cop Leben Maia Hazelett ABBOTT Gracies Mayhem Smith
D-RawK
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Ronin » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:06 pm

ThirdCoastCombat wrote:eat many (5 or 6) small meals a day. lean meats such as chicken and fish (not fried of course) are always a good bet

eat 5 or 6 Small meals a day?...no wondering i gaining weight.. :oops: :x
Ronin
中国和日本王子

Postby Skill5 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:53 pm

Interesting. I'll keep this in mind!
Fedor LHK Shogun Ubereem Megan Fox
Skill5
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby 1000Degrees » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:27 pm

nice! thanks. we always have the same kinds of fruits in my house: apples, bananas, and strawberries i think it's time to mix it up with some apricots, blueberries and cantaloupe
"I Want What The World Can't Give Me"
-Kid C.
1000Degrees
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby ikystick » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:27 am

You forgot Marijuana. Muscle relaxer.
Favorite Fighter:
Lyoto Machida, Anderson Silva, BJ Penn, GSP.
ikystick
White Belt
White Belt

Re: Some Facts on a Few Veggies

Postby chroniclee » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:22 pm

CCMAR wrote:
ThirdCoastCombat wrote:
Stand_and_Fight wrote:i wish i could eat veggies but they are just so disgusting

i know man. thats the hardest thing for me. theyre so effing nasty

Certain ones I can't indulge on... But mixing in a Salad helps me..

You guys gotta approach this from a psychological point of view. First off you need some will power. Next, build up a reward system. Only allow yourself to do certain things you like after eating like, a bite of a zucchini or something. Start small. Vegetables are ridiculously good for you, and after eating them for a while you'll notice yourself start shitting a lot better. In the long run they will probably make you live a lot longer.
chroniclee
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby chroniclee » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:22 pm

I like tea after I eat though. A green tea after a greasy meal helps me digest way better.
chroniclee
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby chroniclee » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:17 pm

5/7 of those don'ts are completely retarded.

* Don't smoke-Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).

This sounds like a very difficult thing to prove. I would like to see how these alleged "experts" proved something that sounds this ridiculous. Somehow eating food makes a cigarette have the power of ten cigarettes! Incredible

* Don't eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1 hr before meal.

I never knew that fruit was porous, and full of pockets of air. Oh wait, that is because it isn't. I usually eat fruit after a meal and I have never felt like my stomach was injected with air. Even if it did, I would just burp.

* Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.

Not all tea is made from leaves. Some tea is made from roots, such as ginger, which has been a long established digestive aid. Even tea that is made from leaves is not all highly acidic. Further, how does acid make protein harden? No explanation given.

* Don't loosen your belt - Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted &blocked.

Thank goodness we have a membrane around our intestines that holds them in place, and prevents them from rolling around like a coil of hose. Unfortunately the idiot who wrote this article doesn't have one. He obviously has no knowledge of the human anatomy, or digestion. After eating, food is in your stomach. It takes a while for it to even reach your intestines.

* Don't walk about - People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.

Nutrients are absorbed by your intestines, not by your stomach. If you take a walk after you eat, your food will still be in your stomach.

This sounds like a bunch of garbage that some idiot who didn't take high school biology wrote.
chroniclee
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby deadgirlsdontsayno » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm

selainefuente wrote:Hi CCMAR,

I want to lose my weight. I am doing exercises regularly but still the weight is not decreasing. Can you suggest me some low calorie diet which helps me in reducing my weight....

low calorie diets are not the best way to go..
deadgirlsdontsayno
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby vraetorian » Mon May 24, 2010 10:14 pm

http://www.whfoods.com/nutrientstoc.php
The website above helps breakdown which foods are the richest sources in specific nutrients, and tells what the nutrients' function in the body is

Example:
vraetorian
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby JDP77 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:38 pm

Thanks for the information!
JDP77
White Belt
White Belt

Postby BigE777 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:19 pm

halal pig wrote:
ronin3743 wrote:Great info....but just for thoughts...what fruits is good for (sexual) performance....

blueberries. well i assume u are a man that is. im not ganna go in detail but it helps with blood flow, so u can take it from there. plus unlike that one post about taste, most fruits do taste pretty damn good.

Pinnaple
BigE777
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby Elroy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:23 am

This food chart is not only interesting, but also full of nutritions.
Can provide all the nutritions for the workout and also source of the energy.
Elroy
White Belt
White Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Nutrition