Close
Login
Register

In case you were wondering.

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

In case you were wondering.

Postby hawdrigoh » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:15 pm

Spoiler:
Dec. 13, 2019 - Khabib vs Tony announced.

Spoiler:
Dec. 28, 2019 - Fedor ends MMA but no one wanted to face the truth. Khabib-Tony goes on as planned.

Spoiler:
Dec. 31, 2019 - God takes matters into his own hands. First case of coronavirus reported.

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019

Spoiler:
Dec. 13 was the sign.

Spoiler:
Fedor delivered the truth but you ignored it.

Spoiler:
Stop trying to make Khabib vs Tony.

Spoiler:
It's over.

Spoiler:
Let it go.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Fedor.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: In case you were wondering.

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:27 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory

Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby PBells » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:14 pm

MMA was an addiction and Fedor was the cure. I'm 2-and-a-half months sober now and have never felt so free and in-control in my entire adult life. I'll never forget that night,
PBells
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:17 pm

PBells wrote:MMA was an addiction and Fedor was the cure. I'm 2-and-a-half months sober now and have never felt so free and in-control in my entire adult life. I'll never forget that night,

After that night MMA went the route of the rest of the rigged professional Illuminati sports. Fedor put an end to the Golden Era of MMA.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby willis » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:05 pm

PBells wrote:MMA was an addiction and Fedor was the cure. I'm 2-and-a-half months sober now and have never felt so free and in-control in my entire adult life. I'll never forget that night,

Legit? Substance or alcohol? Cold turkey quit?

Regardless, I have been there. If you ever need coping strategies or to just talk, hit me up PBells. Recovery isn't always easy for us. I was an alcoholic and it wasn't pretty. Even 5 years later, it's still one day at a time.
ImageImage
willis
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: May 2016

Postby PBells » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:25 pm

willis wrote:

Regardless, I have been there. If you ever need coping strategies or to just talk, hit me up PBells. Recovery isn't always easy for us. I was an alcoholic and it wasn't pretty. Even 5 years later, it's still one day at a time.

I appreciate the words of encouragement! Sober from MMA, that is.... but it was a legit addiction. I would browse MMA news sites and this forum for hours upon hours every day, to the point where I got in trouble at my old job. Two strikes, a third would've been a write-up. :lol: MMA brought out the absolute worst, most toxic and sociopathic parts of me. So many Saturday nights going to bed pissed-off and not being able to sleep because of dumb shit, or trying to not watch a card only to wake up at like 3 or 4am to check results, or frantically checking results every 20 minutes if I had something else to do and couldn't watch. In a way, it's good that I rarely ever "got my way" because when things I liked did happen, I would be basically go manic and stay up all night. Like when Ronda got Amanda'd, I had so much energy that I stayed up all night watching the RIZIN Grand Prix finals. Not that it's exactly a bad thing, but still, that's pretty fucking sad to be THAT excited that someone I'll never meet lost.
PBells
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Postby reasontat2 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:48 pm

THIS FIGHT IS CURSED AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN!
reasontat2
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby PainDog » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:38 pm

hawdrigoh is right :shock:

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Arslanaliev Time

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:15 am

DeceptaCon wrote:

After that night MMA went the route of the rest of the rigged professional Illuminati sports. Fedor put an end to the Golden Era of MMA.
Spoiler:

PainDog wrote:hawdrigoh is right :shock:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:59 am

hawdrigoh wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

In case you were wondering BIG DICK DADDY KOP is wondering what in the holy fuckity fuck is holding this shit together. Maybe the Coronavirus will bring us back to the stone age. Life needs a hard reset.
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:48 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

In case you were wondering BIG DICK DADDY KOP is wondering what in the holy fuckity fuck is holding this shit together. Maybe the Coronavirus will bring us back to the stone age. Life needs a hard reset.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:14 pm

quote="hawdrigoh"]
KingOfPancrase wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

Spoiler:
quote]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby willis » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:40 pm

PBells wrote:
willis wrote:

I appreciate the words of encouragement! Sober from MMA, that is.... but it was a legit addiction. I would browse MMA news sites and this forum for hours upon hours every day, to the point where I got in trouble at my old job. Two strikes, a third would've been a write-up. :lol: MMA brought out the absolute worst, most toxic and sociopathic parts of me. So many Saturday nights going to bed pissed-off and not being able to sleep because of dumb shit, or trying to not watch a card only to wake up at like 3 or 4am to check results, or frantically checking results every 20 minutes if I had something else to do and couldn't watch. In a way, it's good that I rarely ever "got my way" because when things I liked did happen, I would be basically go manic and stay up all night. Like when Ronda got Amanda'd, I had so much energy that I stayed up all night watching the RIZIN Grand Prix finals. Not that it's exactly a bad thing, but still, that's pretty fucking sad to be THAT excited that someone I'll never meet lost.

Dang that's what I get for trying to read fast. You miss some key points. Ah well. Happy recovery ;)
ImageImage
willis
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: May 2016

Return to MMA Discussion