Close
Login
Register

How easy would Cerrone beat McGregor at LW?

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Easy meter?

1st round 38 seconds Joe Duffy submission easy
No votes
2nd round submission/tap to strikes Diaz easy
83%
5th round took a beating from Diaz decision easy
No votes
11th round carried then knocked out of ring Mayweather easy
17%
4th round face crank Khabib easy (but won 3rd round)
No votes

Total votes : 6

How easy would Cerrone beat McGregor at LW?

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:58 pm

How easy?
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: How easy would Cerrone beat McGregor at LW?

Postby jblaze » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:05 pm

Cerrone has that glass chin and can't take hits to the body at 155. Mcgregor would be the favorite.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:24 pm

jblaze wrote:Cerrone has that glass chin and can't take hits to the body at 155. Mcgregor would be the favorite.

You are right at 155 Cerrone is suspect but the new smarter gameplan Cerrone could just take Conor down and submit him.
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:31 pm

Lack of headmovement and a body that has been rocked at 155 a lot are troublesome for Cowboy

If he fought smart though he would probably win.

Conor has not had a good jab or lead hand hook for so long now. Against Diaz, Khabib etc.

Plus his ground game is nowhere near the level of Cowboys. Lightyears behind it

Plus the recent PTSD of Khabib ALMOST slipping in a choke would trigger Conor to tapout the minute Cowboy took his back much less threatened with any kind of submission.

We could just hope Conor does not beg off the pain mid fight like he did to Khabib. Between that and the over 10 infractions he committed with 5 or 6 different forms of cheating Conor really needs a performance to prove he is not a total pussy when trailing in a fight.

I mean that display of cheating was just pathetic. So bitch made.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor (x3), First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby dipset52 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:14 pm

I think Conor knocks cowboy the fuck out lol
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2018 Fantasy Draft Highest Total Score

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Lack of headmovement and a body that has been rocked at 155 a lot are troublesome for Cowboy

If he fought smart though he would probably win.

Conor has not had a good jab or lead hand hook for so long now. Against Diaz, Khabib etc.

Plus his ground game is nowhere near the level of Cowboys. Lightyears behind it

Plus the recent PTSD of Khabib ALMOST slipping in a choke would trigger Conor to tapout the minute Cowboy took his back much less threatened with any kind of submission.

We could just hope Conor does not beg off the pain mid fight like he did to Khabib. Between that and the over 10 infractions he committed with 5 or 6 different forms of cheating Conor really needs a performance to prove he is not a total pussy when trailing in a fight.

I mean that display of cheating was just pathetic. So bitch made.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:23 pm

dipset52 wrote:I think Conor knocks cowboy the fuck out lol

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Postby PBells » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:28 pm

I went with "2nd round submission/tap to strikes Diaz easy." I think that Cowboy's grappling is underrated while his striking is overrated.

That being typed, if they do end up fighting then who the hell will @Shuck root for?
There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby dipset52 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:42 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
dipset52 wrote:I think Conor knocks cowboy the fuck out lol

Spoiler:

Lol Cowboy is so god dam stiff. I don’t think he could avoid getting lit the fuck up unless he was able to get him down. And then yea On the ground that’s cowboys world for sure.

2 guys who got smoked by nate. Good matchup lol
dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2018 Fantasy Draft Highest Total Score

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:49 pm

PBells wrote:I went with "2nd round submission/tap to strikes Diaz easy." I think that Cowboy's grappling is underrated while his striking is overrated.

That being typed, if they do end up fighting then who the hell will @Shuck root for?

Spoiler:
Real Cowboy

VS

Spoiler:
Fake Cowboy
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Postby Shuck » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:02 pm

PBells wrote:I went with "2nd round submission/tap to strikes Diaz easy." I think that Cowboy's grappling is underrated while his striking is overrated.

While balancing out the force, you guys forced me to become the Conor fanboy that I am, no turning back @ this point :lol:

Wts my fandom for the two ain't in the same ballpark.. Cowboy is the reason I joined Linker - :hand:

Tough scrap to predict.. I'd love to see em vs Ferguson instead, think he takes that one via Sub :skullmad:

Most underrated jitz n the game :thunder:
Shuck

Postby SpeakEasy » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:14 pm

It took me a second but then I realized it was Con.
Spoiler:

On topic, not very is the answer.
I'm sorry, chin first cowboy cerrone does not out muscle or outstrike connor.
Fuck I'm not one to defend mac but we know what beats cowboy and connor could easily do it.
Connor has great kicks as well, hed make short work of cerrones midsection and I highly doubt connor would be afraid of cowboys takedowns.
If it hits the floor in any capacity, yeah I expect cowboy to have a big advantage but I cannot see a single encounter where Mac overextends himself allowing Cerrone an easy takedown or anything offensive.
Funny enough I think max beats connor but Holloway vs cowboy sounds way more fun.
Or TKZ.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Accolades: Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby dipset52 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:37 pm

Dude I just they are looking to make Gaethje n Pettis...... holy fuck. Poor Pettis. Rest in pieces my nig...... lol

Side note: Alexander Hernandez n Gaethje were suppose to throw down but Hernandez filled in for Islam makachevvvv to take on fransico trinaldo.

I kinda think Conor cowboy is gonna happen

Please god nate.... please fuckin god rebook the Dustin fight
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Postby robdogj » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:50 pm

dipset52 wrote:Please god nate.... please fuckin god rebook the Dustin fight

why you want to see Nate die? I thought you were a fan of Nate's? :shock:
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby dipset52 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:53 pm

robdogj wrote:
dipset52 wrote:Please god nate.... please fuckin god rebook the Dustin fight

why you want to see Nate die? I thought you were a fan of Nate's? :shock:

I gaurenteee you nate would absolutely bitch Dustin. I’d bet my account on it. Nate fucking smokes Dustin. If it happens maybe we can gamble
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Next

Return to MMA Discussion