BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.
Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
DeceptaCon wrote:truth needs not an explanation it just is
nate diaz wrote:touch butt
mmafan559 wrote:A lot of rabble has been going on about the slow death of this site, so let's see if we can bounce some ideas around to reverse the trend.
This website does not have enough traffic to warrant a dedicated board for up-coming fights and we should merge 'The War Zone' and 'MMA Discussion.'
Moderators should make sticky threads for each event so we can engage in discussions about the event and talk trash and develop long lasting internet relationships.
Also make the dark theme the default theme, I am sure 90% of potential members leave after their eyeballs are molested by the new and brighter look.
What say you?
Soo__Fuego wrote:How about fixing that shit that logs me off every 15mins for starters.
irishmike357 wrote:All solid ideas. I was just about to make this thread based on your suggestion in the other thread about the war zone merge. I PMd the idea to dread (is he still around?) lol.
Here is what we have so far, you can add it to the original post if you want.
1. Merge War Zone with MMAD (I would suggest 1 thread for undercard and 1 for main card at least though)
2. Black Shines as default theme
3. No more account deletion bets (at least not sanctioned with rewards lol)
4. More interesting topics in AGF and Off Topic
5. PM/Email good members
6. Ban shitty members (Being shitty should be illegal)
7. The games (sig betting/Pick em) should have a bigger role
8. Fix the stupid log off glitch
9. An mma betting game with pretend money
I've always said have the games (sig betting/Pick em) should have a bigger role, no one ever listens lol. Put a little spot on the front page with the standings from the pick em league or something.
irishmike357 wrote:This guy might be one of the best members on this site. Butters is the Chris Weidman of MMALinker.