Discuss all other combat sports here.

Who takes it?

Mayweather
65%
Hatton
35%

Total votes : 20

Postby Learner Joe » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:42 am

mayweather will outbox him and win on points, theres no way hatton has the skills, and i dont think he can knock him out because i dont think he will be able to hit him.
Learner Joe
White Belt
White Belt

Postby st3ve_o » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:02 pm

not long now people until mayweather *cough* ze-best pound 4 pound fighter wakes up sunday mornign with painful ribs.

i'm kinda starting to like him now though (in a strange way) its like i'm going to feel sorry for him when its over, is that strange? :?
st3ve_o
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby born2ball11 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:09 pm

i hate mayweathers cocky ass and i love hattons attitude and hes so down to earth hope he pulls out the upset
born2ball11
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby st3ve_o » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:06 am

emd01 wrote:Yeah...kind of. Why would you feel bad for him for beating Ricky Hatton down?!? :wink:

lol can't see it happening to be honest man, i think hatton is way above him to be honest. i think it will be a good fight though (well i hope it is) ive got it pre-ordered on box office.
st3ve_o
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby rainmakr » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:30 pm

Hatton has the attitude and skills and the heart to beat FM, but I don't know if its going to go his way on Sat night. There is no issue with Hattons weight or stamina, he only gassed in his last fights cause he fights at such a pace for sooo long - not too many guys could do that like he does.

For me MW is a different class. And the only way Hatton can win is by catching him with a good punch.

Good luck to Ricky
Déanta in Éireann
rainmakr
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby st3ve_o » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:19 pm

gassed?, only time ive known hatton to gas is when he moved up weight and never did it the right way (against collazo).

every other time its been constant pressure for 12 rounds (if it went that far) look at the kostya tszyu fight, that guy is a living legend in boxing but he wouldn't get out of his seat for the last round.

i know he's moving up weight again for mayweather but i think he's prepaired himself properly this time.

ps:- didn't mayweather look shook-up at the weigh in? :shock: i don't know if thats him being smart and not trying to over-excite himself (adrenline) before the fight, but he really looked shaken in his face expression.

against oscar de la hoya mayweather was dancing around in his face at the weigh-in so i don't know.
st3ve_o
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby mikepiv » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:59 pm

shoulder roll for the win
mikepiv
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby bambam » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:51 am

HAHAHAHA yep guess yall are right. that hattons a baddddddd motherfucker LOL. he got his motherfuckin ass whooped! LOL
bambam
White Belt
White Belt

Postby llazzzy » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:19 pm

mayweather ftw
llazzzy
White Belt
White Belt

Postby rainmakr » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:31 am

bambam wrote:HAHAHAHA yep guess yall are right. that hattons a baddddddd motherfucker LOL. he got his motherfuckin ass whooped! LOL

he didnt get where he is in the sport today by being a pussy bambam, show the man some respect 1. for getting in the ring and 2. for being one of the top pound for pound fighters in the world and 3. cause he could beat you down with one arm tied up
Déanta in Éireann
rainmakr
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby bambam » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:01 pm

mayweather showed him plenty enough respect after the fight. and none of those points have anything to do with him getting whooped. you don't have to be a pussy to get your ass whooped.
bambam
White Belt
White Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.