Close
Login
Register

Happy Thanksgiving LInkers

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving LInkers

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:25 pm

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope it was a great day of eating, drinking, and all other related activities.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby jblaze » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:22 am

So I guess the story of Thanksgiving goes like there were these religious people in England. So instead of being executed or jailed for their religion they decided to come to America. However instead of landing in Virginia they landed in New England and because their voyage was delayed it was already December. So half of them died. However the other half ran into Squanto an Indian who because he had been enslaved and taken to England he actually spoke perfect English. He taught them how to plant corn and to hunt and fish in their new environment. Their ancestors payed back Squanto by killing his ancestors and taking away their lands. Virginia didn't have these problems because they imported thousands of slaves to do their backbreaking labor. this went on for 250 years until the end of slavery. Then saying that this was the land of opportunity immigrants from all over the globe came to do all of the menial jobs and chase the "American Dream". So yeah Happy Thanksgiving.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby detfilteg » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:57 am

philphan wrote:
detfilteg wrote:I know it's not Christmas but this applies regardless. Happy Thanksgiving boys. Get drunk and stoned with your friends and family.

:lol: Hell yeah.

One love phil. <3

jblaze wrote:So I guess the story of Thanksgiving goes like there were these religious people in England. So instead of being executed or jailed for their religion they decided to come to America. However instead of landing in Virginia they landed in New England and because their voyage was delayed it was already December. So half of them died. However the other half ran into Squanto an Indian who because he had been enslaved and taken to England he actually spoke perfect English. He taught them how to plant corn and to hunt and fish in their new environment. Their ancestors payed back Squanto by killing his ancestors and taking away their lands. Virginia didn't have these problems because they imported thousands of slaves to do their backbreaking labor. this went on for 250 years until the end of slavery. Then saying that this was the land of opportunity immigrants from all over the globe came to do all of the menial jobs and chase the "American Dream". So yeah Happy Thanksgiving.

I bet you are awesome at parties. So woke
wilfred wrote:We all have to make sacrifices, Ryan. Like the story of Jesus Christ. I'm sure the Roman soldiers wanted to hang out at the Pantheon and stare at tits all day, but they knew they had a duty to kill Jesus.
detfilteg
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:26 am

Bruins is such a faggot. I see Trump has been living in his mind 4 thanksgivings in a row rent free.
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion