Close
Login
Register

Gi

Discuss the gear and equipment you have used to be successful

Gi

Postby Rat Poison » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:32 pm

Well, I'm planning to get a new gi, I've already got two a fight wear (rather unknown) and a Koral MKM series, now I was advised to get a 'Gameness' gi.

Any suggestions from personal experience?

cheers.

Beware Money.

BJJ: Blue Belt
Rat Poison
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Re: Gi

Postby detfilteg » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:59 pm

Rat Poison wrote:Well, I'm planning to get a new gi, I've already got two a fight wear (rather unknown) and a Koral MKM series, now I was advised to get a 'Gameness' gi.

Any suggestions from personal experience?

cheers.

I bought one of the gameness competition Gi's and have no issues with it. Then again this is my first Gi and really did not know what to expect. From what I understand from the guys at the gym the gameness and koral Gi's are good quality.
wilfred wrote:We all have to make sacrifices, Ryan. Like the story of Jesus Christ. I'm sure the Roman soldiers wanted to hang out at the Pantheon and stare at tits all day, but they knew they had a duty to kill Jesus.

detfilteg
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Prodigy » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:31 pm

Moved it to 'Gear and Equipment', if there are any problems, pm me.
Prodigy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby shogun_rua » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:03 am

atama ones are good.
shogun_rua
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby ghostdude8 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:18 pm

atama mundial #7 is one of the best gi's on the market. koral has a new lightweight gi out now, suppose to be as light or lighter than a vulkan (it's sold at jiujitsuprogear). also shoyoroll makes some of the best gi's, if you want something that is durable, comfortable, and unique than i would say buy one. you can still pre-order the new black gi and the super white light gi on budovideos.com. i have a gameness and it's a decent gi, i don't like the drawstring since mine was too long and the pants are pretty average. the gameness platinum is a good gi, the pearl is a light durable gi (i have the pearl).
ghostdude8
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Former P4P Champ

Return to Gear and Equipment