Close
Login
Register

Fighters you have cooled on

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Fighters you have cooled on

Postby philphan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:32 am

Paindog reminded me that I was on the M Vick bandwagon for several months. I picked him in fantasy whenever I had that chance. After he moved up in competition and got KOed, I started to cool on him a bit.

Any fighters you have cooled on and why?
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Israel Adesanya, Cain Velasquez, Thiago Santos, Paul Felder, Rani Yahya,
Jimmie Rivera

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Fighters you have cooled on

Postby Mummra » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:11 am

Wonderboy, Sergei Kharitov,McGregor..
Mummra
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby willis » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:30 am

Fedor
ImageImage
willis
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: May 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby TFlock » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:40 am

I used to like Frank mir back in the day because of his motorcycle accident recovery story etc but I don't give a fuck about him anymore. he tapped to strikes a few weeks ago :shock:
Jan/Feb A League Fantasy Team
Jack Swagger
Aaron Pico
Steve Mowry
Ashley Reece
Glover Teixeira
Henry Cejudo

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:32 pm

TFlock wrote:I used to like Frank mir back in the day because of his motorcycle accident recovery story etc but I don't give a fuck about him anymore. he tapped to strikes a few weeks ago :shock:

:lol:

Charles oliviera. I thought he'd be a future champion after his first couple fights. Nasty bjj and competent stand up. Cooled down when I learned his heart was glass, still get excited for his fights I just don't have the same expectation of greatness.
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:37 pm

Not GSP. He is still the reigning and defending WW, MW, and soon to be the LW champion of the universe. :tup:

Pillar Bruins2012 tells no lies. :tup:

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Postby bwawm » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:08 pm

used to be super down with JBJ but cooled down because...all the shenanigans
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby PainDog » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:15 pm

Doo Ho Choi....

Khabib Time

Free Zubaira

“We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master."
Ernest Hemingway
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby PBells » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:02 pm

Teruto Ishihara - he was a lock for a KO win starting out, but then got ruined after losing to Artem of all people. He'll probably get cut after his next fight. I blame Alpha Male :x

Edmen Shahbazyan - fought like a puss against Darren Stewart and looked like total garbage. Shouldn't have won the decision either.

Mike Perry - I'll always have a soft spot for action fighters but Platinum always loses to opposition with any semblance of a gameplan. Shooting on Cowboy was about the dumbest thing he could've done in that fight and look what happened...

Emil Weber Meek - From melting Paul Harris to getting outwrestled by anyone with passable takedowns. I'll never for the life of me understand what UFC matchmakers get out of having wrestlers smother exciting prospects.

Jordan Mein - Kid has the skills but the body doesn't seem very willing. Has a ton of fight-miles and it was one of the weirdest situations when he retired in his late 20's while his dad who is pushing 50 still fights.

Emmanuel Newton - It was fun watching him own Queen Mo twice and use his craftiness to get by other title challengers, but he's been shot for a while now and can't seem to stay in-injured lately.

A really old one, but Brandon Thatch - From future champion to getting submitted by Siyar Bahadurzada
There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Ineblah » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:06 pm

Korean superboy- Think Swanson took something out of the kid in their fight then Stevens crushed his soul. Needs to go back to the drawing board if he wants to be a serious contender.

Terituto ishihara- Hello bitches, dancing with fat chicks. Hard not to love the man but he lost to artem and has been on a slide since. Get the fuck away from team alpha male.

Gustafsson and the Diaz bros- think even if they don’t win most of the dream match ups you could see them in for their divisions, they are still among the most entertaining. But at this point please just consistently fight or retire.
Sig Record 6-6
Fav Fighters, Wandy,Shogun,Diaz Bros,Gomi,BJ Penn
Ineblah
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Ineblah » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:07 pm

PBells wrote:Teruto Ishihara - he was a lock for a KO win starting out, but then got ruined after losing to Artem of all people. He'll probably get cut after his next fight. I blame Alpha Male :x

Edmen Shahbazyan - fought like a puss against Darren Stewart and looked like total garbage. Shouldn't have won the decision either.

Mike Perry - I'll always have a soft spot for action fighters but Platinum always loses to opposition with any semblance of a gameplan. Shooting on Cowboy was about the dumbest thing he could've done in that fight and look what happened...

Emil Weber Meek - From melting Paul Harris to getting outwrestled by anyone with passable takedowns. I'll never for the life of me understand what UFC matchmakers get out of having wrestlers smother exciting prospects.

Jordan Mein - Kid has the skills but the body doesn't seem very willing. Has a ton of fight-miles and it was one of the weirdest situations when he retired in his late 20's while his dad who is pushing 50 still fights.

Emmanuel Newton - It was fun watching him own Queen Mo twice and use his craftiness to get by other title challengers, but he's been shot for a while now and can't seem to stay in-injured lately.

A really old one, but Brandon Thatch - From future champion to getting submitted by Siyar Bahadurzada

:Holy: Dude was typing the same thoughts when it came to ishihara very nice.
Sig Record 6-6
Fav Fighters, Wandy,Shogun,Diaz Bros,Gomi,BJ Penn
Ineblah
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:45 pm

Dan Henderson, I used to be a big fan until I realized he was a cheating dirty TRTing bastard who only beat Fedor and Shogun twice because of his unnatural levels of animal testosterone. What he did to Bisping twice was a thing of beauty. Still had some quality wins after getting off the sauce and Vitor made him pay for his past transgressions. But looking back fuck what he did to Shogun.
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby 8ken » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:41 pm

Goran Reljic
8ken
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:27 pm

8ken wrote:Goran Reljic

where he is Goran reljic?.......
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby bwawm » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:50 pm

JACKnoneREACHER wrote:
8ken wrote:Goran Reljic

where he is Goran reljic?.......

Ooohh I see you dusting off them old school jokes!
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Next

Return to MMA Discussion