Postby Shaka Zulu » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:52 am

It's coming guys trust me. It's coming.

ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو

Re: Fedor: "I Too, Desire A Red Panty Night."

Postby ThaBlackGuy » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:36 am

Shaka Zulu wrote:It's coming guys trust me. It's coming.

Hahaha wtf
shout out to monkeystyle5000 for making this gif

women need to know their place in the octagon...and thats holding up a number and wearing a thong

--Daniel Tosh
ThaBlackGuy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby yoseph » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:54 am

Shaka you fell off brotha. You use to be a boss on here, but these random threads are killin it. And not in a good way.

Fedor does not want to fight 145lb mcgregor. Hes fighting mitrione who is 250. Fedor is the original red panty night. Ask arlovski and sylvia.
yoseph
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, May 2019 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor (x2)

Postby mmafan559 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:56 am

fedor is a no panty night

i hope you already pooped
Join https://discord.gg/tTqYyMc on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 3,000 likes on Sherdog.
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Nate Diaz wrote:I've got real training partners. Top 10 fighters. Top 10 boxers. Top 10 jiu-jitsu guys. Top 10 kickboxers. You're playing touch butt with that dork in the park.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time
mmafan559
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Postby hawdrigoh » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:21 am

Fedor doesn’t ask for red panty nights, red panty nights ask for Fedor. And he gives himself to them…because he is good, he is virtuous, and he is selfless. He is everything we desire and he is everything we don’t deserve.

One day, when the sun decides it’s time, it will move back to the East and Fedor will be at the end of the earth waiting for it to go down one last time in a sea of blazing red panties. They will engulf Fedor’s body but he will not waver. Fedor does not sniff panties, not even the red ones.

Once the last trace of fire has faded from the horizon, Fedor will still be there...standing, staring…panties strewn all around him…slayed by his indifference. He is the sun of the sun, he is eternal, he is the way to liberation. He is God’s red panty night.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby jblaze » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:31 am

Fedor has his hands full with Mitrione already.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby SHIFTY » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:09 am

hawdrigoh wrote:Fedor doesn’t ask for red panty nights, red panty nights ask for Fedor. And he gives himself to them…because he is good, he is virtuous, and he is selfless. He is everything we desire and he is everything we don’t deserve.

One day, when the sun decides it’s time, it will move back to the East and Fedor will be at the end of the earth waiting for it to go down one last time in a sea of blazing red panties. They will engulf Fedor’s body but he will not waver. Fedor does not sniff panties, not even the red ones.

Once the last trace of fire has faded from the horizon, Fedor will still be there...standing, staring…panties strewn all around him…slayed by his indifference. He is the sun of the sun, he is eternal, he is the way to liberation. He is God’s red panty night.

:cry: :pointup: :gold:
ImageImage
SHIFTY
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:01 am

SHIFTY wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:Fedor doesn’t ask for red panty nights, red panty nights ask for Fedor. And he gives himself to them…because he is good, he is virtuous, and he is selfless. He is everything we desire and he is everything we don’t deserve.

Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby The Smurf » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:42 am

Fedor will kill Mitrione.

hopefully.

i got a bet for any taker.. 1 month ban..?anyone down for this..?

i got Fedor.
The Smurf

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:28 am

Lt Shiznitski wrote:
SHIFTY wrote:

The sun will go down on Fedor.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Shaka Zulu » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:23 am

yoseph wrote:Shaka you fell off brotha. You use to be a boss on here, but these random threads are killin it. And not in a good way.

You sissies don't deserve my entertainment.
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو

Return to Internet Wasteland