Close
Login
Register

Fearless6691 - Time to get strong

Want to share your work out? this is the place to do it.

Re: Fearless6691 - Time to get strong

Postby Fearless6691 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:15 pm

MirFan wrote:That sucks man. How much training do you have to miss now because of the cut?

I'll go to training and do skill work, no sparring or rolling.
Lifted today too. Sucks I can't roll because the guys at my gym are a lot better than me and I am only training there for a few more weeks.
I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit.
Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
"
_________________________________Muhammad Ali
Fearless6691
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby timbercutter » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Fearless6691 wrote:
MirFan wrote:Well done man, power cleans are awesome. Fun as fuck too. Singles and doubles are my favourite when doing them.

Hell yeah they are! Such a badass lift.

Got a huge cut today at practice. Literally before I went on the round I got hurt, I told one of my training partners the guy I was rolling with was trying to be a hero and get into a war and I wasn't going to play that shit. I went for a lazy shot and he sprawled and went to reverse me and full on head butted me with the crown of his head, tagged me in the eye brow and cut me pretty good. Had to wait 2 hrs to get it stitched up all while having a head ache from hell, that would be the concussion too.. Fucking retards.

that is my pet peeve..all these young fucks seem to think they are in the ADCC finals when we roll...couple years ago some little douchebag fucked me up bad during a drill....practicing escape when opp has your back, and this prick spreads my legs at full fuckin speed during a god damn drill!...tore a groin that is still bothering me today. Prolly should have had it surgically repaired, but I'm sick of getting operated on.... I did blast him right in the eye with a pretty amped up strike..and he had a huge mouse/shinner...then the fuck threatens to sue me? fuckin little faggot!

nothin worse at training than a twenty year old green belt.....
Warming the Earth, one tree at a time
Hail the return of DUNCAN!
SIG BETS @ 12-3
Fuck Kusok
timbercutter
bad ass

Location: Below a cold desolate country, populated with former frenchmen and crack smokin mayors
Accolades: Real Life Bad Ass

Postby Fearless6691 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:13 am

timbercutter wrote:
Fearless6691 wrote:
MirFan wrote:Well done man, power cleans are awesome. Fun as fuck too. Singles and doubles are my favourite when doing them.

Got a huge cut today at practice. Literally before I went on the round I got hurt, I told one of my training partners the guy I was rolling with was trying to be a hero and get into a war and I wasn't going to play that shit. I went for a lazy shot and he sprawled and went to reverse me and full on head butted me with the crown of his head, tagged me in the eye brow and cut me pretty good. Had to wait 2 hrs to get it stitched up all while having a head ache from hell, that would be the concussion too.. Fucking retards.

that is my pet peeve..all these young fucks seem to think they are in the ADCC finals when we roll...couple years ago some little douchebag fucked me up bad during a drill....practicing escape when opp has your back, and this prick spreads my legs at full fuckin speed during a god damn drill!...tore a groin that is still bothering me today. Prolly should have had it surgically repaired, but I'm sick of getting operated on.... I did blast him right in the eye with a pretty amped up strike..and he had a huge mouse/shinner...then the fuck threatens to sue me? fuckin little faggot!

Green belt lol? Judo?
Yeah, people have something to prove but they don't understand it is not a competition. A black belt has been tapped more than anyone.
"
Fearless6691
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Fearless6691 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:13 am

timbercutter wrote:
Fearless6691 wrote:

Green belt lol? Judo?
Yeah, people have something to prove but they don't understand it is not a competition. A black belt has been tapped more than anyone.
"
Fearless6691
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby detfilteg » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:26 am

Man up put some super glue in that shit, and keep going!! :)
wilfred wrote:We all have to make sacrifices, Ryan. Like the story of Jesus Christ. I'm sure the Roman soldiers wanted to hang out at the Pantheon and stare at tits all day, but they knew they had a duty to kill Jesus.
detfilteg
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Fearless6691 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:15 am

detfilteg wrote:Man up put some super glue in that shit, and keep going!! :)

Haha yeah man. Unfortunately my fiance came along to practice to watch and she made me go get it stitched, I was kind of out of it at the time so I was like uhhhh ok.
"
Fearless6691
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Fearless6691 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:50 pm

Combat fitness test went well this weekend. Got the highest score in my platoon. That feels good to see weight training transfers well into the military.
"
Fearless6691
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby BerzerkerJr » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:17 am

Fearless6691 wrote:Combat fitness test went well this weekend. Got the highest score in my platoon. That feels good to see weight training transfers well into the military.

Fuck yeah... what part of the military are you serving in? too lazy ass to go bad and read if you have said allready..
BerzerkerJr
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby Fearless6691 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Berserker jr wrote:
Fearless6691 wrote:Combat fitness test went well this weekend. Got the highest score in my platoon. That feels good to see weight training transfers well into the military.

Fuck yeah... what part of the military are you serving in? too lazy ass to go bad and read if you have said allready..

The Marine Corps.
I'm getting commissioned soon. So I guess now I am going to be a lifer :P
"
Fearless6691
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Fearless6691 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:05 am

Really need to improve my form on SOHP.
"
Fearless6691
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Fearless6691 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:05 am

Really need to improve my form on SOHP.
"
Fearless6691
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby TheAssassin » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:07 am

Fearless6691 wrote:Really need to improve my form on SOHP.

Number one thing is vertical forearms. And watch some Rippetoe video's on the weird hip thing he does to get the weight jump started.
TheAssassin
4th Professional Linker Victory

Postby Fearless6691 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:57 pm

TheAssassin wrote:

Number one thing is vertical forearms. And watch some Rippetoe video's on the weird hip thing he does to get the weight jump started.

Ok thanks man.
What do you mean vertical forearms? like they have to be parallel to one another and perpendicular to the bar?
Where do you grip the bar?
"
Fearless6691
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby TheAssassin » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Fearless6691 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:

Ok thanks man.
What do you mean vertical forearms? like they have to be parallel to one another and perpendicular to the bar?

Yeah exactly. Anything less than vertical and your transfer of force isn't as efficient as it can be, which means lifting less weight and getting less strong. Grip is different for everyone, especially for me since I have really long forearms. Usually you'll want to grip it just outside your shoulders.
TheAssassin

Postby Fearless6691 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:06 pm

TheAssassin wrote:
Fearless6691 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:

Ok thanks man.

Yeah exactly. Anything less than vertical and your transfer of force isn't as efficient as it can be, which means lifting less weight and getting less strong. Grip is different for everyone, especially for me since I have really long forearms. Usually you'll want to grip it just outside your shoulders.

I think I have been gripping pinky on the rings which is way to far out.
"
Fearless6691
Black Belt
Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Workout Logs