Close
Login
Register

Fantasy Football

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

What site should we use?

1. Yahoo
3
30%
2. ESPN
2
20%
3.CBS
0
No votes
4. NFL
5
50%
5. Other (if there are any)
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 10

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby Lsquared » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:49 pm

slevin wrote:Im not joining, im just posting for the lulz. Last years fantasy football was hillarious and I dont expect this years to be any different. :biggrin:


GTFO kevin!
Image
Truth Does Not Demand Belief
68-18 - 7-3
User avatar
Lsquared
Propaganda Agent
 
Posts: 15044
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:36 pm
Location: Your moms house.
Accolades: Former Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby slevin » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:50 pm

Lsquared wrote:
slevin wrote:Im not joining, im just posting for the lulz. Last years fantasy football was hillarious and I dont expect this years to be any different. :biggrin:


GTFO kevin!

Lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: why, so i can miss out on you going on angry rants? Never!
Last edited by slevin on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

Image
I actually picked this fucking guy over Nate Diaz lmao. When dipset speaks, listen.
slevin
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
 
Posts: 22717
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov 2018, Jan/Feb 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby ipizzle3 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Bluntz wrote:
ipizzle3 wrote:You didn't have to be a dick to jd, maybe be was messing with everyone and he was going to win the league. I'll sign up later today.


I talked to him and he seemed to know more than he let on.



I don't doubt that. Who is officially in and did my suggestion for the draft work boys?
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby Bluntz » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:08 pm

ipizzle3 wrote:
Bluntz wrote:
ipizzle3 wrote:You didn't have to be a dick to jd, maybe be was messing with everyone and he was going to win the league. I'll sign up later today.


I talked to him and he seemed to know more than he let on.



I don't doubt that. Who is officially in and did my suggestion for the draft work boys?


What suggestion?
92-29-2

Bluntz wrote:
Jojo wrote:I'm not even gonna ask you if you're high, because clearly you are :lol: :lol:

(then again, so am I)

This


Bluntforce: 2-0
Team Bets: 3-0
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Bluntz
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:26 am
Accolades: 1st Ever MMALinker Prediction Showdown Winner (Gold), MMALinker Sweet 16 Tourny Champion, 2013 6th MMALinker Grand Prix Champion, First Linker Tag Team Champion (with philphan), Linker March Madness Champion

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:03 pm

I wasn't a dick about it. But I invited Danny and fuckn a while ago
Image

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
User avatar
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
 
Posts: 5962
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: Protesting In Brazil

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby ipizzle3 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:26 pm

A Level 1 Noob wrote:I wasn't a dick about it. But I invited Danny and fuckn a while ago



So i didnt need to sign up? I see the league and from what I remember agon (looks like he has two teams?) was inactive. Who is the ducks, seau's bolt team 12 and mr meow?
Last edited by ipizzle3 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby ipizzle3 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:27 pm

Real you need to change the draft date. I will not be here, I already put the dates of what works best. Find out what time works best for everyone Monday August 25th. I live in SD anytime at 4 or after works perfect for me.
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:48 pm

calm down bro that's just a temp date till we get everyone in... mr meow and bolt are the new guys. sdbolt and that due who always type meow after his post
Image

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
User avatar
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
 
Posts: 5962
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: Protesting In Brazil

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby ipizzle3 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:02 pm

A Level 1 Noob wrote:calm down bro that's just a temp date till we get everyone in... mr meow and bolt are the new guys. sdbolt and that due who always type meow after his post



Never heard of him, who is team 12? So does agon have two teams? Im excited now seeing the league.
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:04 pm

ipizzle3 wrote:
A Level 1 Noob wrote:calm down bro that's just a temp date till we get everyone in... mr meow and bolt are the new guys. sdbolt and that due who always type meow after his post



Never heard of him, who is team 12? So does agon have two teams? Im excited now seeing the league.

why would gonzo have two teams...Team 12 is no one. That's Dannys spot.
Image

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
User avatar
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
 
Posts: 5962
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: Protesting In Brazil

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby ipizzle3 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:06 pm

A Level 1 Noob wrote:
ipizzle3 wrote:
A Level 1 Noob wrote:calm down bro that's just a temp date till we get everyone in... mr meow and bolt are the new guys. sdbolt and that due who always type meow after his post



Never heard of him, who is team 12? So does agon have two teams? Im excited now seeing the league.

why would gonzo have two teams...Team 12 is no one. That's Dannys spot.



I think I misread something.
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby ipizzle3 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:07 pm

Bluntz wrote:
ipizzle3 wrote:
Bluntz wrote:
ipizzle3 wrote:You didn't have to be a dick to jd, maybe be was messing with everyone and he was going to win the league. I'll sign up later today.


I talked to him and he seemed to know more than he let on.



I don't doubt that. Who is officially in and did my suggestion for the draft work boys?


What suggestion?



Aug 25th anytime at 4pm or after pacific works for me and isn't to late for the east coast boys.
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby SDpadre19 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:54 pm

You guys ready to DIE?

You better be.

Also too late now, but yahoo > NFL imo.
Image
User avatar
SDpadre19
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4894
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:37 pm
Location: Zona Norte

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby SDpadre19 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:58 pm

PS.

Phil we are matched for week 1, be ready to DIE.

DIE

#swag
#squad
Image
User avatar
SDpadre19
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4894
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:37 pm
Location: Zona Norte

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby ipizzle3 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:53 pm

So who is the 12th man?
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

PreviousNext

Return to The "Club House"

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users