Close
Login
Register

Fantasy Football

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

What site should we use?

1. Yahoo
3
30%
2. ESPN
2
20%
3.CBS
0
No votes
4. NFL
5
50%
5. Other (if there are any)
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 10

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby ipizzle3 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:16 am

A Level 1 Noob wrote:
Is that including JD? I know danny wanted to join as well.

Na thats not including JD. Since he said he doesn't know anything about Football, i thought it would be better to give other members(those who follow football) a chance to join first and use him as an alternative



Sdbolt wants in.
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby ipizzle3 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:17 am

What do you guys see about the draft mon Aug 25th at 4 or 5pm pacific, so 7 or 8pm eastern. Do those times work?
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:37 am

Is that including JD? I know danny wanted to join as well.

Danny the mod?
Image

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
User avatar
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
 
Posts: 5962
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: Protesting In Brazil

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby J D » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:54 pm

A Level 1 Noob wrote:
Is that including JD? I know danny wanted to join as well.

Na thats not including JD. Since he said he doesn't know anything about Football, i thought it would be better to give other members(those who follow football) a chance to join first and use him as an alternative


Na, fuck this amateur school yard bullshit. I'm out.
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
User avatar
J D
 
Posts: 14163
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:15 am
Location: Toronto
Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby ipizzle3 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:11 pm

A Level 1 Noob wrote:
Is that including JD? I know danny wanted to join as well.

Danny the mod?


Yeah, let jd in he will do fine.
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby Bluntz » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:16 pm

ipizzle3 wrote:
A Level 1 Noob wrote:
Is that including JD? I know danny wanted to join as well.

Danny the mod?


Yeah, let jd in he will do fine.


You should've found out how much he knew about football first. IMO it should be first come, first serve.
92-29-2

Bluntz wrote:
Jojo wrote:I'm not even gonna ask you if you're high, because clearly you are :lol: :lol:

(then again, so am I)

This


Bluntforce: 2-0
Team Bets: 3-0
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Bluntz
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:26 am
Accolades: 1st Ever MMALinker Prediction Showdown Winner (Gold), MMALinker Sweet 16 Tourny Champion, 2013 6th MMALinker Grand Prix Champion, First Linker Tag Team Champion (with philphan), Linker March Madness Champion

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:07 pm

Bluntz wrote:
ipizzle3 wrote:
A Level 1 Noob wrote:
Is that including JD? I know danny wanted to join as well.

Danny the mod?


Yeah, let jd in he will do fine.


You should've found out how much he knew about football first. IMO it should be first come, first serve.

found out frist...before what..i didn't invite him. If Danny accepts than we will be full... I invited pfunk a while ago
Image

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
User avatar
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
 
Posts: 5962
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: Protesting In Brazil

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby ipizzle3 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:11 pm

Why pfunk, is he even active? The active members should vote the final all spots.
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:13 pm

ipizzle3 wrote:Why pfunk, is he even active? The active members should vote the final all spots.

ye hes active..hes always in chat..he just doesn't post much. Having someone who knows nothing about football is the same as having someone who isn't active, worst because someone who isn't active doesn't fuck up the draft
Image

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
User avatar
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
 
Posts: 5962
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: Protesting In Brazil

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby DannyRocktown » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:45 pm

A Level 1 Noob wrote:
Is that including JD? I know danny wanted to join as well.

Danny the mod?


Image
................................................................

ImageImageImage
User avatar
DannyRocktown
Admin
 
Posts: 6309
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: The deadliest city in North America
Accolades: Feb. 2016 MMALINKER Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:58 pm

I don't see you in the league.. I sent you the league name and password, go log in
Image

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
User avatar
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
 
Posts: 5962
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: Protesting In Brazil

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby Bluntz » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:11 pm

Bluntz wrote:
A Level 1 Noob wrote:You should've found out how much he knew about football first. IMO it should be first come, first serve.

found out frist...before what..i didn't invite him. If Danny accepts than we will be full... I invited pfunk a while ago


I was saying that you should've found out exactly how much he knew about football before giving someone that signed up well before half of us the boot. It seems unfair to me.
92-29-2

Bluntz wrote:
Jojo wrote:I'm not even gonna ask you if you're high, because clearly you are :lol: :lol:

(then again, so am I)

This


Bluntforce: 2-0
Team Bets: 3-0
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Bluntz
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:26 am
Accolades: 1st Ever MMALinker Prediction Showdown Winner (Gold), MMALinker Sweet 16 Tourny Champion, 2013 6th MMALinker Grand Prix Champion, First Linker Tag Team Champion (with philphan), Linker March Madness Champion

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:16 pm

Bluntz wrote:
Bluntz wrote:
A Level 1 Noob wrote:You should've found out how much he knew about football first. IMO it should be first come, first serve.

found out frist...before what..i didn't invite him. If Danny accepts than we will be full... I invited pfunk a while ago


I was saying that you should've found out exactly how much he knew about football before giving someone that signed up well before half of us the boot. It seems unfair to me.

again what are you going on about... I didn't invit him and he said when he came here, he didn't know anything about football
Image

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
User avatar
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
 
Posts: 5962
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: Protesting In Brazil

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby ipizzle3 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:52 pm

You didn't have to be a dick to jd, maybe be was messing with everyone and he was going to win the league. I'll sign up later today.
Image


Sig Bet Record 25-15
User avatar
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2860
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby Bluntz » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:14 pm

ipizzle3 wrote:You didn't have to be a dick to jd, maybe be was messing with everyone and he was going to win the league. I'll sign up later today.


I talked to him and he seemed to know more than he let on.
92-29-2

Bluntz wrote:
Jojo wrote:I'm not even gonna ask you if you're high, because clearly you are :lol: :lol:

(then again, so am I)

This


Bluntforce: 2-0
Team Bets: 3-0
Image Image
Image
User avatar
Bluntz
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:26 am
Accolades: 1st Ever MMALinker Prediction Showdown Winner (Gold), MMALinker Sweet 16 Tourny Champion, 2013 6th MMALinker Grand Prix Champion, First Linker Tag Team Champion (with philphan), Linker March Madness Champion

PreviousNext

Return to The "Club House"

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users