Close
Login
Register

Fantasy Football

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

What site should we use?

1. Yahoo
30%
2. ESPN
20%
3.CBS
No votes
4. NFL
50%
5. Other (if there are any)
No votes

Total votes : 10

Fantasy Football

Postby ipizzle3 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:33 pm

Hey guys its that time of year again. As last years champ :grin: we need to come up with a date and site for our draft. I say yahoo. I say aug 24-26 works for me. I assume we can agree on a time since we are all on different time zones. Last year we had lots of inactive users, I say we do a 10 team league unless we know the 12 will be active. What do you guys say? Claim your spot now....

1. Ipizzle3
2. Bluntz
3. Jojo
4. Real
11. ?
12. ?
Last edited by ipizzle3 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sig Bet Record 25-15
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby Bluntz » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:58 pm

IN!
92-29-2

Bluntz wrote:
Jojo wrote:I'm not even gonna ask you if you're high, because clearly you are :lol: :lol:

(then again, so am I)

This

Bluntforce: 2-0
Team Bets: 3-0
Image Image
Bluntz
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: 1st Ever MMALinker Prediction Showdown Winner (Gold), MMALinker Sweet 16 Tourny Champion, 2013 6th MMALinker Grand Prix Champion, First Linker Tag Team Champion (with philphan), Linker March Madness Champion

Postby Bluntz » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:59 pm

Idc about anything, as long as we use the regular scoring system. I use to like yahoo better but I think I slightly prefer NFL.com now. I like their layout a little better.
92-29-2

Bluntz wrote:
Jojo wrote:I'm not even gonna ask you if you're high, because clearly you are :lol: :lol:

(then again, so am I)

This

Image Image
Bluntz
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: 1st Ever MMALinker Prediction Showdown Winner (Gold), MMALinker Sweet 16 Tourny Champion, 2013 6th MMALinker Grand Prix Champion, First Linker Tag Team Champion (with philphan), Linker March Madness Champion

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:46 pm

Yall know I am in. And this time I will make sure to show up for the draft :lol:
A Pimp Named Pitbull

DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.

91-38
iHeartChrisWheelkick
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:51 pm

Im in. Yahoo is the worst, their layout is shit and confusing. I prefer NFL.com as the layout is clean and easy to use. I vote for nfl.com and second espn.com

You mofos got luckily last year as it was my first year back really watching football. The year before i just moved to brazil so i didn't get to watch it, so i was a year behind, hence the Smith/Jackson trade :| :lol:

And don't join if your not going to be in the draft and inactive.Nothing more annoying then auto draft and inactive members. Draft date has to be on a friday night for me. Any friday night after the WC is finished and I'm good.

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion

Postby Bluntz » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:17 am

Hopefully, we have all active members and everyone in the draft. I hate auto-pick as well. I'm not sure what times I can do the draft on. Let me know what fits everyone best and it should be good for me.
92-29-2

Bluntz wrote:

(then again, so am I)

This

Image Image
Bluntz
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby ipizzle3 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:21 am

A Level 1 Noob wrote:Im in. Yahoo is the worst, their layout is shit and confusing. I prefer NFL.com as the layout is clean and easy to use. I vote for nfl.com and second espn.com

You mofos got luckily last year as it was my first year back really watching football. The year before i just moved to brazil so i didn't get to watch it, so i was a year behind, hence the Smith/Jackson trade :| :lol:

And don't join if your not going to be in the draft and inactive.Nothing more annoying then auto draft and inactive members. Draft date has to be on a friday night for me. Any friday night after the WC is finished and I'm good.

Good stuff, real can you look at the league and remember who was active and not active? Everyone look at the dates I posted. My bachelor party is aug 15-19 and my wedding weekend is aug 29 and I won't be back till sept 6. Ideally aug 22-26 works best.

Sig Bet Record 25-15
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Bluntz » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:27 am

ipizzle3 wrote:
A Level 1 Noob wrote:Im in. Yahoo is the worst, their layout is shit and confusing. I prefer NFL.com as the layout is clean and easy to use. I vote for nfl.com and second espn.com

Good stuff, real can you look at the league and remember who was active and not active? Everyone look at the dates I posted. My bachelor party is aug 15-19 and my wedding weekend is aug 29 and I won't be back till sept 6. Ideally aug 22-26 works best.

I'd be good with any date but the 23rd. It's hard to say where and what I'll be doing on a Saturday.
92-29-2

Bluntz wrote:

(then again, so am I)

This

Image Image
Bluntz
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby ipizzle3 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:22 am

Bluntz wrote:
ipizzle3 wrote:

I'd be good with any date but the 23rd. It's hard to say where and what I'll be doing on a Saturday.

Sorry boys I was half asleep when I posted. Aug 22 or 23 will be harder for me, its my 200.00 money league live draft. I will let you know when the date is set in stone. The other days work out perfect, if we work out a time I will make sure to be ready for the draft.

Sig Bet Record 25-15
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby irishmike357 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:14 pm

Can my alt account sign up?

Yahoo sucks balls. ESPN and then NFL. Regular scoring for sure.
Go leor uaireanta béal mans bhris a shrón

JHM
LHK
irishmike357
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Hall of Famer, Former Intercontinental and US Champ

Postby Lsquared » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:28 pm

im in!

nfl.com wasnt too bad, espn is better than yahoo imo.
Truth Does Not Demand Belief
68-18 - 7-3
Lsquared
Propaganda Agent

Accolades: Former Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion

Postby ipizzle3 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:47 am

Only 6 of us? What happened to the guys from last year?

Sig Bet Record 25-15
ipizzle3
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby J D » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:52 am

I know fuck all about football but I'm in.

I prefer Yahoo just because all my other leagues are done there.
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
J D

Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Postby philphan » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:30 pm

It's go time.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Johnny Walker, Curtis Blaydes, Joe Duffy, Leon Edwards

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby philphan » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:36 pm

I vote for the same site as last year. I also vote for draft to not be on Aug 18-22 due to surgery. I can use whatever is left of my brain anytime after that, hopefully. :wink:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Johnny Walker, Curtis Blaydes, Joe Duffy, Leon Edwards

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Next

Return to The "Club House"