Close
Login
Register

Dogshit

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Dogshit

Postby blackmetalcarson » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:44 pm

I remember laughing my ass off when this shit was posted. I know it doesn't have many posts, but this should be in the Classic Linker Thread subforum.
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Re: Dogshit

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:55 pm

When I used to be a school teacher I had this big fucking Labrador retriever that kept dragging the garbage bags out of my garbage can, some how without tipping over the garbage can. By the time the garbage man came all of my garbage would be strewn down the fucking street, beer cans everywhere. The main bus route came down my street and all of my students would laugh and yell at me watching me pick up the garbage, I couldn't hide the beer cans anymore either. I got that motherfucking dog good, I poured a whole canister of red Cayenne pepper inside the garbage, the next morning I heard some screeching and yelping but my garbage was never touched again. Later my salty Maltese/Pug mixed dog went over there and jumped on that dogs face and fucked it up. Later that same lab killed the neighbor's weenie dog down the street, My dog is till alive btw he is 15 and half years old. Put red pepper in your yard.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion