Close
Login
Register

Do you guys want to do P4P rankings?

A place for Linker's rankings team to argue before releasing the official monthly rankings.

?

Yes
0
No votes
No
3
100%
 
Total votes : 3

Do you guys want to do P4P rankings?

Postby J D » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:43 am

These can be messy and kind of a pain. But also fun.
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
User avatar
J D
 
Posts: 14162
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:15 am
Location: Toronto
Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Re: Do you guys want to do P4P rankings?

Postby hawdrigoh » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:58 pm

Yeah I'm on the fence...I'd probably lean towards not doing them. I agree they have the potential to be a pain.

If we decide not to and people ask or start discussing p4p rankings we can always reconsider.
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 13710
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Do you guys want to do P4P rankings?

Postby Mohawk Jesus » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:41 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:Yeah I'm on the fence...I'd probably lean towards not doing them. I agree they have the potential to be a pain.

If we decide not to and people ask or start discussing p4p rankings we can always reconsider.

Agreed.
OMERTA
Image
Remember, remember the 1st of December
User avatar
Mohawk Jesus
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3101
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:41 am

Re: Do you guys want to do P4P rankings?

Postby J D » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:12 am

I personally voted no.

Maybe we could do a fun separate thread where we let all linkers vote on the P4P best.
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
User avatar
J D
 
Posts: 14162
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:15 am
Location: Toronto
Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Re: Do you guys want to do P4P rankings?

Postby Indra » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:11 am

Mohawk Jesus wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:Yeah I'm on the fence...I'd probably lean towards not doing them. I agree they have the potential to be a pain.

If we decide not to and people ask or start discussing p4p rankings we can always reconsider.

Agreed.


+1
"We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life. It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for." -Mr. Han
User avatar
Indra
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1357
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:39 pm


Return to Rankings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users