Close
Login
Register

Do something about Linker today not official

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Do something about Linker today not official

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:11 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
320IDAVE wrote:if linker dies i am pretty much done with mma sites.

maybe mmashare can help but pffff.....

Imagine a place called: MMALINKA.COM ----> with the same threads and the same people + the same graphics.

We will use it only if Linker dies.

It would never be the same, it doesn't even sound the same. Remember when Jordans came out? Now remember when Jordaches came out, yeah that's right, they sucked. Don't fight the river of life let it consume you and roll with it.

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:17 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
320IDAVE wrote:if linker dies i am pretty much done with mma sites.

maybe mmashare can help but pffff.....

Imagine a place called: MMALINKA.COM ----> with the same threads and the same people + the same graphics.

We will use it only if Linker dies.

It would never be the same, it doesn't even sound the same. Remember when Jordans came out? Now remember when Jordaches came out, yeah that's right, they sucked. Don't fight the river of life let it consume you and roll with it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: so many questions left unanswered
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby TaeKwonDolt » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:25 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:I believe this thread discusses Shaka's site: http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-s-storm-shelter-t134147.html

Even though it's Linker or die for a few of us, if a new site is made I think everyone will be disappointed if it's not called MMARinker.

I'm a big fan of MMALineker
TaeKwonDolt
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:28 pm

TaeKwonDolt wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:I believe this thread discusses Shaka's site: http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-s-storm-shelter-t134147.html

Even though it's Linker or die for a few of us, if a new site is made I think everyone will be disappointed if it's not called MMARinker.

I'm a big fan of MMABecham

fixed

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion