Close
Login
Register

Dear Shogun

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Dear Shogun

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:11 am

Dear Shogun,

The stage is set for redemption and we need you now more than ever. Draw on your experience and beautiful facial features to bring victory on September 23 to all of us desperate for change in MMA. Let this be a new beginning in MMA’s final throes of legitimacy. The landscape is full of McDonkeys and dancing boys but there is still your light shining from Brazil deep into the heart of Japan.

Set the world on fire Shogun. Light this motherfucker up and let the real fans watch the world burn the way it was meant to burn. Let the universe hear the great Shogun Rua knock at the door of the LHW title once again. We will be right there with you when you make the walk to take what is rightfully yours in the land where our love began all those years ago.

The casuals don’t believe you can do it. They believe your hand getting raised in September would be strange and unexpected. But they don’t understand that strange events happen every moment across the universe. They don’t understand that strange occurrences create the love we see all around us. They don’t understand that whores with golden hearts are strange and beautiful. Sweetest Shogun, let this victory in the greatest stadium in the world be the strangest thing imaginable.

Thank you for everything. You’ve given us so many memories and provided violence in its purest form. You’ve showed us humility, love, and how to be var hap. You’ve taught us what it means to be a man and perhaps most importantly what it means to not be one.

Spoiler:
Image


God bless you and we’ll see you in Japan.

Love,

Linker.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 14064
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Dear Shogun

Postby mmafan559 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:19 am

thatprobly coaching soccer
Join https://discord.gg/tTqYyMc on fight nights.
MMA nerds only.
Don't be scared, homie.
I have over 3,000 likes on Sherdog.
Image
185.8
BrdrOkm69 wrote:You can be butthurt as much as you'd like, but keep that pain deep inside your butt where it belongs.

Mr Meow wrote:i log off linker and enjoy a meal out and am thinking about my disdain for mcgregor the whole time

DeceptaCon wrote:truth needs not an explanation it just is

nate diaz wrote:touch butt
User avatar
mmafan559
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8988
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Re: Dear Shogun

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:03 am

mmafan559 wrote:that nigga probly coaching soccer


He's probably working on the intricacies of details of maneuvers that most people in soccer don’t even know the name of. His knowledge in sports and life is virtually unsurpassed.

He will be ready in September, this is just standard cross-training and Dad time...the calm before the storm.
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 14064
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Dear Shogun

Postby Jump » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:19 am

hawdrigoh wrote:Dear Shogun,

The stage is set for redemption and we need you now more than ever. Draw on your experience and beautiful facial features to bring victory on September 23 to all of us desperate for change in MMA. Let this be a new beginning in MMA’s final throes of legitimacy. The landscape is full of McDonkeys and dancing boys but there is still your light shining from Brazil deep into the heart of Japan.

Set the world on fire Shogun. Light this motherfucker up and let the real fans watch the world burn the way it was meant to burn. Let the universe hear the great Shogun Rua knock at the door of the LHW title once again. We will be right there with you when you make the walk to take what is rightfully yours in the land where our love began all those years ago.

The casuals don’t believe you can do it. They believe your hand getting raised in September would be strange and unexpected. But they don’t understand that strange events happen every moment across the universe. They don’t understand that strange occurrences create the love we see all around us. They don’t understand that whores with golden hearts are strange and beautiful. Sweetest Shogun, let this victory in the greatest stadium in the world be the strangest thing imaginable.

Thank you for everything. You’ve given us so many memories and provided violence in its purest form. You’ve showed us humility, love, and how to be var hap. You’ve taught us what it means to be a man and perhaps most importantly what it means to not be one.

Spoiler:
Image


God bless you and we’ll see you in Japan.

Love,

Linker.

Spoiler:




:pointup: :beer: :cry: :beer: :lol: :beer: :cry:
The linker formerly known as 'bringthepain' 2008
User avatar
Jump
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:02 am

Re: Dear Shogun

Postby slevin » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:57 am

Yeah, I think Shogun has this. OSP isn't very good, and his gas tank is worst than Shogun's at this point. I like to see Shogun fight Texeria after this fight.
Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

Image
I actually picked this fucking guy over Nate Diaz lmao. When dipset speaks, listen.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22695
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: Dear Shogun

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:26 pm

Jump wrote: :pointup: :beer: :cry: :beer: :lol: :beer: :cry:


Well said, just a microcosm of watching Shogun's career...happiness, drinking, tears, joy, sadness, excitement...this is what happens when you lay it on the line every time, you end up with a full beautiful career.

slevin wrote:Yeah, I think Shogun has this. OSP isn't very good, and his gas tank is worst than Shogun's at this point. I like to see Shogun fight Texeria after this fight.


You're firing on all cylinders.
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 14064
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Dear Shogun

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:04 pm

Hells yeah. I could not have said it any better mr sir sir. You sir are a mr sir and a legendary mr sir at that.

Shogun via KO.

All aboard the legendary war wagon of Shogun. If you dislike him its probably because you are a piece of shit who likes to watch Rosholt vs Struve and Maia vs Woodley on loop as you fingerblast your own bum

Do not be like that :tup: Vote Shogun
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11082
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Re: Dear Shogun

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:07 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Hells yeah. I could not have said it any better mr sir sir. You sir are a mr sir and a legendary mr sir at that.

Shogun via KO.

All aboard the legendary war wagon of Shogun. If you dislike him its probably because you are a piece of shit who likes to watch Rosholt vs Struve and Maia vs Woodley on loop as you fingerblast your own bum

Do not be like that :tup: Vote Shogun



+ 10
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Dear Shogun

Postby Mummra » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:17 pm

i got my faith in him cmon Shogun..
User avatar
Mummra
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3057
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:25 am

Re: Dear Shogun

Postby mikalianenkomedov » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:11 pm

this gif is fucking amazing

Image

why is conor so small here
Formerly known as Mikal.

= = =
Twitter: @MikalMMA
= = =
ImageMOTHER RUSSIA MMA NEVER DIEImage
User avatar
mikalianenkomedov
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4322
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Re: Dear Shogun

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:28 pm

^^ Cutting height and weight to make 145 I assume. My favorite part is how he nods to himself at the end like "nailed it". That shit isn't fooling Shogun. Not then, not now, not ever.
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 14064
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Dear Shogun

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:39 pm

mikalianenkomedov wrote:this gif is fucking amazing

Image

why is conor so small here




I think cause he is standing next to a real adult.. more than 6' and more than 200 pounds.
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Dear Shogun

Postby willmma » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:46 pm

mikalianenkomedov wrote:this gif is fucking amazing

Image

why is conor so small here



That is hilarious.

The sad part is that the fool infront is making mega bucks now and the people's champ is ... not.
User avatar
willmma
 
Posts: 6629
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Go Leafs!
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019

Re: Dear Shogun

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:49 pm

Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 14064
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Dear Shogun

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:56 pm

Goats doing things.

Image

Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 14064
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Next

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users