Close
Login
Register

Cormier vs Brock

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Cormier vs Brock

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:47 pm

I think there is a good chance Brock can get the takedowns on DC. Maybe not Stipe though.
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby 1098765432 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:27 pm

Cain ran thru Brock but DC fights more methodical even technical either way he should be able to beat Brcok.
Who knows tho the way these he fights go.
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2018

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:00 am

1098765432 wrote:Cain ran thru Brock but DC fights more methodical even technical either way he should be able to beat Brcok.
Who knows tho the way these he fights go.

I hope Brock comes out gilled and roasts DC on a spit, then he fucking crys about Brock being on steroids. I like DC as a fighter but he has set himself to take a fall and you cant trust White Dana.
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:47 am

1098765432 wrote:Cain ran thru Brock, DC fights more methodical even more technical.. either way he will maul a roided to the gills Brcok into a living a death.. & I will sig/name/account bet any of you gdamn snowflake lesbians that want to grow a set, step up

this fine gentleman knows what is up :beer: +1
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ COWBOY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - 4LIFE - :kiss:

~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby ebickmeyer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:57 am

Shuck wrote:
1098765432 wrote:Cain ran thru Brock, DC fights more methodical even more technical.. either way he will maul a roided to the gills Brcok into a living a death.. & I will sig/name/account bet any of you gdamn snowflake lesbians that want to grow a set, step up

this fine gentleman knows what is up :beer: +1

Although he may be more technical with some things he lacks the physicality of Cain.

He won't be able to maul Brock like Cain did either due to his inferior gas tank.

Cormier may have outwrestled many HWs but never a huge guy like Brock. I kind of doubt he'll be able to after watching Stipe outwrestle him easily.

Cormier will have to sprawl and brawl in this fight IMO. Pretty much the strategy he just used with Stipe except he won't have to worry too much about Bork's striking. Then again he does have two power rangers lunch boxes.
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
ebickmeyer
Black Belt
Black Belt

Accolades: Apr 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion, July 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Jan/Feb 2019 MMALinker B-League Champion

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion