Close
Login
Register

Christmas treats ?

From couch potato to Title Holder, what to eat to stay in top shape

Christmas treats ?

Postby Asuntzu » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:45 am

Do you enjoy Christmas treats on the day or for like a good few days? Or none I follow a diet that I’m building muscle on, my trainer wrote it for me and I enjoy it.
I’m a complete worry wart, I’m definitely going to enjoy Christmas and especially the food, I enjoyed some yesterday and I’m going to stay on plan today- what does everyone else do? Surely I’m normal on enjoying myself? I don’t binge until I’m going to spew but I loooove chocs, cake, gingerbread I just don’t want to ruin any progress as I will be competing sometime this year (probably not for around 7 months)
Asuntzu
White Belt
White Belt

Re: Christmas treats ?

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:51 am

I will eat as a savage...I have 2 options... I am either 87kg - 90kg and watch what I eat to remain at that weight...

Or I am 97-102kg and I eat whatever the fuck I want,till my stomach hurts me.... and I dont gain weight...

So i'll eat everything ...

What about the rest of you fags?i mean linkers..

BJ Penn has a highly respectable UFC record of 11 wins - 12 losses and 2 Draws

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched 2 a kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar,while attemting an Ude-garami & a keylock,switch to Gyaku ude-garami & a reverse keylock & get that sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and u win by reverse arm entanglement''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Christmas treats ?

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:05 pm

people here dont really visit the other parts of the forum. If you would like more people to see your post,you should try creating this thread on 'MMA DISCUSSION'.

Welome to linker,bro. :hand2:

BJ Penn has a highly respectable UFC record of 11 wins - 12 losses and 2 Draws

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched 2 a kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar,while attemting an Ude-garami & a keylock,switch to Gyaku ude-garami & a reverse keylock & get that sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and u win by reverse arm entanglement''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Return to Nutrition