Close
Login
Register

Change Linker(UFC ZOMG)

Suggestions, Comments, Complaints, and Questions

Change Linker(UFC ZOMG)

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:07 pm

I dont know where to put this so I'm gonna leave it here

As we all know linker has turned to Cinderella shit the last couple of years, members have left and the ones who are left mostly only care about UFC. It has turned a lot like Sherdog. So why not organize the forum similar to sheepdog? Change MMA Discussion to UFC Discussion and have a separate forum for Non UFC MMA and add Boxing and Kickboxing to it

Why this would help

This would decrease the amount of thread with 1 post in the main forum and give the people who want to see these thread about non UFC fights a chance to see the thread. If you post about any other org that thread will get buried to the last page and the people who would like to see it never have a chance. Also adding the Boxing/Kickboxing forum with it would help that forum out because its a ghost town in there

Usually those who only care about the UFC don't care about boxing or kickboxing and those who care about all MMA usually like to to watch and discuss Boxing and kickboxing as well.

Look at all Mikals thread on M-1 and Bellator its depressing and look at some of my threads and also some threads on KB and boxing. Put all of them in one section and we would get an increase in those threads.

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion

Re: Change Linker(UFC ZOMG)

Postby slevin » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:22 pm

Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby mingjuice » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:25 pm

I don't know. I think we've all come to realize whenever Linker changes it just gets worse.
Chael Sonnen is my champion.
mingjuice
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby slevin » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:28 pm

I like how he is like watch bellator watch titan. When both of those events have zuffa rejects.... and then calls people zuffa zombies if no one wants to watch those events.

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:30 pm

slevin wrote:I like how he is like watch bellator watch titan. When both of those events have zuffa rejects.... and then calls people zuffa zombies if no one wants to watch those events.

Umm what is this? Bellators card has really good fights on there. Only UFC fighters on there is Rampage and he was their champ so he's no UFC reject. Not only Bellator, KSW, M-1, WSOF etc… No one is telling you to watch them, if you don't good for you but don't act like your an mma fan your a UFC fan and thats fine

#FreeThiago
A Level 1 Noob

Postby slevin » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:41 pm

A Level 1 Noob wrote:
slevin wrote:I like how he is like watch bellator watch titan. When both of those events have zuffa rejects.... and then calls people zuffa zombies if no one wants to watch those events.

Umm what is this? Bellators card has really good fights on there. Only UFC fighters on there is Rampage and he was their champ so he's no UFC reject. Not only Bellator, KSW, M-1, WSOF etc… No one is telling you to watch them, if you don't good for you but don't act like your an mma fan your a UFC fan and thats fine

Mike ricci and some other ufc fighte are on that titan card. (Are the guys i meant).. it is just funny that you say you a zuffa zombie if you don't watch these events when they have former zuffa employees.

I will be watching the belltor event and I have watched a lot of bellator events and sf and wec...the zuffa zombie name is ridiculous imo

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:47 pm

slevin wrote:
A Level 1 Noob wrote:

Mike ricci and some other ufc fighte are on that titan card. (Are the guys i meant).. it is just funny that you say you a zuffa zombie if you don't watch these events when they have former zuffa employees.

I will be watching the belltor event and I have watched a lot of bellator events and sf and wec...the zuffa zombie name is ridiculous imo

I didn't even say Zuffa Zombie in the OP but your post makes you a bigger zombie and just proves how the UFC has most fans on the palm of their hands

When Ricci, Gurgel, Kuiper fought in the UFC people would watch but because they are now fighting in another org they're UFC rejects and garbage fight? This is the UFC logical i was talking about in the other thread. Zuffa Zombie doesn't mean you only watch UFC fighter it means you only watch the UFC brand

#FreeThiago
A Level 1 Noob

Postby RaptorJEWSUS » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:51 pm

This thread is about to become interesting, hopefully. Bring popcorn cuz' I already have mine.
Khabib (me) vs. Ferguson (DeceptaBum) - 2 weeks

FEDOR
GSP
Rory MacDonald
Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Paul Daley

Weed beats speed.
Weed beats power.
Weed beats precision.
Weed beats timing.

First ever linker betting King to achieve greatness in every league. :gold:
RaptorJEWSUS
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby slevin » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:10 pm

A Level 1 Noob wrote:
slevin wrote:
A Level 1 Noob wrote:

I didn't even say Zuffa Zombie in the OP but your post makes you a bigger zombie and just proves how the UFC has most fans on the palm of their hands

When Ricci, Gurgel, Kuiper fought in the UFC people would watch but because they are now fighting in another org they're UFC rejects and garbage fight? This is the UFC logical i was talking about in the other thread. Zuffa Zombie doesn't mean you only watch UFC fighter it means you only watch the UFC brand

Lol sure thing bro.. i watched aj starch kyle in his last fight but im a zuffaa zombie... i watch paul daleys fights .. i dont care what you have to say you come off as an mma hipster and whiney twat :fu:

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Again you are the one coming in here talking about Zuffa zombie. I don't know why. I didnt mention anything about that all i said is the forum should be divided into UFC discussion and MMA/Boxing/KB discussion

#FreeThiago
A Level 1 Noob

Postby irishmike357 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:16 pm

How about we just stop the retarded fucking useless threads that get posted constantly in MMA Discussion?

Then again see my sig. This site is doomed and the new owners don't give a shit.
Go leor uaireanta béal mans bhris a shrón

JHM
LHK
irishmike357
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Hall of Famer, Former Intercontinental and US Champ

Postby slevin » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:18 pm

irishmike357 wrote:How about we just stop the retarded fucking useless threads that get posted constantly in MMA Discussion?

Then again see my sig. This site is doomed and the new owners don't give a shit.

I will admit to posting the nudes in the agf, but they brought that upon themselves. When did fan make the post?

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby RaptorJEWSUS » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:23 pm

slevin wrote:I will admit to posting the nudes in the agf, but they brought that upon themselves. When did fan make the post?

mmafan559 wrote:This forum is becoming nothing but a place for whiny, jaded, bitchy MMA fans to bitch to each other and post nudes in the AGF.

Jesus.

Well, no offence, but you fit perfectly into this describtion.. 8)

FEDOR
GSP
Rory MacDonald
Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Paul Daley

Weed beats speed.
Weed beats power.
Weed beats precision.
Weed beats timing.

RaptorJEWSUS
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby slevin » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:24 pm

RaptorJEWSUS wrote:
slevin wrote:I will admit to posting the nudes in the agf, but they brought that upon themselves. When did fan make the post?

mmafan559 wrote:This forum is becoming nothing but a place for whiny, jaded, bitchy MMA fans to bitch to each other and post nudes in the AGF.

Jesus.

Lol you literally went around this forum calling me a duck and then spammed pussy in tinychat. I think the only one that fits the description is you.

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby RaptorJEWSUS » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:27 pm

slevin wrote:
RaptorJEWSUS wrote:

Jesus.

Lol you literally went around this forum calling me a duck and then spammed pussy in tinychat. I think the only one that fits the description is you.

Please, continue. I feel like you have more on your heart. 8)

FEDOR
GSP
Rory MacDonald
Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Paul Daley

Weed beats speed.
Weed beats power.
Weed beats precision.
Weed beats timing.

RaptorJEWSUS
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Next

Return to Site Feedback & Assistance