Close
Login
Register

C League January Fantasy Draft

Place your signature bets here and sign up to play MMA themed games. Please be respectful with all pictures and/or text.

Re: C League January Fantasy Draft

Postby yoseph » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:31 pm

TFlock wrote:
yoseph wrote:B league here i come!!

C you fuckers in a few months :fu:

looks like you win and me and macand are joining ya. this is my 3rd month playing and I'm finally moving up to the B league haha

Nice man you had some solid fighters and got robbed big time in that sterling decision. Ive gone from B to A all the way down and up lol hard to pick these guys sometimes. That is unless you are Mr Meow and lnow every detail about every level of fighter
yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor 2018

Postby TFlock » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:44 pm

yoseph wrote:
TFlock wrote:
yoseph wrote:B league here i come!!

C you fuckers in a few months :fu:

looks like you win and me and macand are joining ya. this is my 3rd month playing and I'm finally moving up to the B league haha

Nice man you had some solid fighters and got robbed big time in that sterling decision. Ive gone from B to A all the way down and up lol hard to pick these guys sometimes. That is unless you are Mr Meow and lnow every detail about every level of fighter

yeah mr meow is a special breed. :nerd:
July A League Team
Daniel Cormier
Patricio Freire
Dustin Poirier
Maxim Radu
Brad Tavares

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby MissoulaBro » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:48 am

"Don't Be Startled Pal" -Casual Diaz Fan-
Sig Bet Record
6-12
A-League Mar 2016 :gold:
B-League Feb 2016 :silver:
C-League Feb 2017 :gold:
Former King of A-League, Former Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
MissoulaBro
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion

Previous

Return to Official: Signature Betting & Games