Close
Login
Register

Broner vs Spadafora

Discuss all other combat sports here.

Broner vs Spadafora

Postby emd01 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:44 pm

Adrien Broner vs Paul Spadafora is in the works for Sept. It will be the weekend before Mayweather/ Maidana II. I don't know what to think about this match. Though I think Spadafora can give Broner problems I think Matthysse is more deserving. Thoughts?
emd01
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Re: Broner vs Spadafora

Postby Thickback » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:19 pm

No way in hell Oscar makes Broner vs anyboy relevant that can punch. Matty will probably be on the shelf while they train a few cab drivers for him.
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you - Thickback
Thickback
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby emd01 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:30 am

Thickback wrote:No way in hell Oscar makes Broner vs anyboy relevant that can punch. Matty will probably be on the shelf while they train a few cab drivers for him.

Nah...he is fighting the same weekend as Broner. Prob a taco stand vendor.
emd01
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby Thickback » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:35 pm

emd01 wrote:
Thickback wrote:No way in hell Oscar makes Broner vs anyboy relevant that can punch. Matty will probably be on the shelf while they train a few cab drivers for him.

Nah...he is fighting the same weekend as Broner. Prob a taco stand vendor.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thickback
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby A Level 1 Noob » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:19 pm

Matthysse would own Broner. If theres one fight i would be willing to bet the house on, it would be that fight. Broner is an idiot. If he actually came out and boxed his own style, he would be a lot better. He's a better boxer than Maidana and all the Boxer he has fought. He made Taylor look good and made the fight a whole lot harder than it should have been.

He tires to copy Floyd way to much. If he just fights like he used to, he would have beaten Maidana. That whole back to the ropes crap, doesn't work for him

Floyd better watch that shit too. I think its really clear he has lost a step. He's making fights way closer than it should be, getting hit with punches he would have never gotten hit with in the past. I think he realizes that as well and thats why he's planning on retiring.

The Real LW Sig Bet Champion Image
#FreeThiago
A Level 1 Noob
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion
Sig Bet Grand Prix Champion

Postby Thickback » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:31 pm

A Level 1 Noob wrote:Matthysse would own Broner. If theres one fight i would be willing to bet the house on, it would be that fight. Broner is an idiot. If he actually came out and boxed his own style, he would be a lot better. He's a better boxer than Maidana and all the Boxer he has fought. He made Taylor look good and made the fight a whole lot harder than it should have been.

He tires to copy Floyd way to much. If he just fights like he used to, he would have beaten Maidana. That whole back to the ropes crap, doesn't work for him

Floyd better watch that shit too. I think its really clear he has lost a step. He's making fights way closer than it should be, getting hit with punches he would have never gotten hit with in the past. I think he realizes that as well and thats why he's planning on retiring.

Broner is fighting his fight, he's just not fighting little ass 130-135 lbers any more. He always got hit a lot and that won't change. Matthy is a very dangeros fight for him if he doesn't start using his toothpick legs.
Thickback
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby emd01 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:17 am

Broner isnt an A class fighter!

There...I said it. I feel better now. We need to lower our expectations with this kid.
emd01
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Broner vs Spadafora

Postby Bomuh » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:45 pm

Broner vs Granadoes is a solid fight, but AB will take a UD. That should be a good fight for AB and hopefully he fight TC next.

Thurman-Garcia will probably be postponed several times before it actually happens, its Thurmans MO these days.

Post a reply - UFC Videos, MMA Videos, Fight Videos - MMALinker Ok?..
Bomuh
White Belt
White Belt

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.