Close
Login
Register

Brock gets the next title shot

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Brock gets the next title shot

Postby deadzone » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:33 pm

PBells wrote:Brock retired after the failed test which freezes the suspension. Unless some fuckery is in the works (which I fully expect there will be), he has that entire thing still on his plate.

And you can see all the athletes in the testing pool on USADA's website and Brocky is not there yet. :idea:

Brock was hidden on their website so no one would know he was coming back until last night. There's literally a fucking article on this website talking about it.
deadzone
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby PBells » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:42 pm

deadzone wrote:Brock was hidden on their website so no one would know he was coming back until last night. There's literally a fucking article on this website talking about it.

Well isn't that shady as shit? :lol: I see the fuckery has already begun.

But for anyone other than Brock Lesnar, they would still have to serve out the entire suspension after retiring. Just more proof that USADA is corrupt. :radioactive:
There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby deadzone » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:50 pm

PBells wrote:
deadzone wrote:Brock was hidden on their website so no one would know he was coming back until last night. There's literally a fucking article on this website talking about it.

Well isn't that shady as shit? :lol: I see the fuckery has already begun.

But for anyone other than Brock Lesnar, they would still have to serve out the entire suspension after retiring. Just more proof that USADA is corrupt. :radioactive:

Shady as hell but money talks and they're all on something anyways
deadzone
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:53 pm

deadzone wrote:
PBells wrote:So....... what are they going to do about USADA? IIRC Brock still has 12 months of a suspension to serve not to mention 6 months straight of testing to go through before being able to get back to it.

WME pulling strings? USADA getting a Brock Lesnar payday as well? Stay tuned!

Do you just randomly make shit up? Brock doesn't have 12 months of suspension left and he already entered usada testing again.

+ I think that the period of constant testing is about 4 months, me thinks. Brock vs Cormier will be great.

I bet Jones is crying now

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar. while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement''
https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:19 pm

PBells wrote:Brock retired after the failed test which freezes the suspension. Unless some fuckery is in the works (which I fully expect there will be), he has that entire thing still on his plate.

And you can see all the athletes in the testing pool on USADA's website and Brocky is not there yet. :idea:

I vote scrap USADA .
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby Oldtoby420 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:28 pm

Mark Hunt needs get off his ass & on top of this asap to sue UFC & Brock Lesnar for this bullshit
&
Fuck this clown car shit match up if there no seriously good match ups, co-main event or other title fights on that PPV card no fucking way am I wasting my money on some WWE fight that UFC, Brock Lesnar & even sadly as low as it gets for em DC to put on just to make $$$ off fans like me.
Oldtoby420 aka Blacklotu5
Oldtoby420
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:36 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:I vote scrap USADA .

I agree, but some people would rather have injuries, cancellations, missed weight, and safe fights because "muh clean sport :butthurt: "
There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:46 pm

PBells wrote:

I agree, but some people would rather have injuries, cancellations, missed weight, and safe fights because "muh clean sport :butthurt: "

They gonna roid either way.
KingOfPancrase

Postby willmma » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Maybe he secretly unretired some time ago.

He and Dana where "cuddling" at night and called USADA and told them that Brock is coming back. Dana couldn't really say anything because his mouth was full.
willmma
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Formerly known as: willmma
June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby PBells » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:07 pm

^ Makes sense
There can only be one...
PBells

Postby PainDog » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:20 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:

PEDs made MMA a healthier sport.

I dont have the statistics but I am confident the number of fights being canceled due to I injury and weight cutting issues has gone up with USADA.

Not only are people missing more fights, but are fighting more depleted causing more brain damage and concussions than before

Khabib Time

Free Zubaira

“We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master."
Ernest Hemingway
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:11 pm

PainDog wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:

PEDs made MMA a healthier sport.

I dont have the statistics but I am confident the number of fights being canceled due to I injury and weight cutting issues has gone up with USADA.

Not only are people missing more fights, but are fighting more depleted causing more brain damage and concussions than before

I agree. They still roid just have to take super low doses and shit. Then missed weight, injuries, bad performances, failed drug tests etc etc.
KingOfPancrase

Postby thenoje » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:13 am

Dana wants this to happen so badly that he will look the other way like before in order to get more business. Meanwhile , has Hunt received any settlement money?

I’m not necessarily against peds in sports. I think they can make the sport better For the fighters and the fans. But fairness is important. Everyone should be on the same page in respect to each other.

Also , just because Brock tests clean this time ( If he does ) that doesn’t suddenly clean the slate. Much benefit of peds can last for years according to those who’ve been through it.
"I don’t like the fights where I came, saw and conquered my opponent by knockout leaving him no chances. Actually the fights I like more are those where my adversary fights back. I like to rumble, to feel my opponent, just like that old dog fight."

- Igor Vovchanchyn
thenoje
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion