Close
Login
Register

Brady only gets 4 game suspension?

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

Brady only gets 4 game suspension?

Postby willis » Mon May 11, 2015 6:20 pm

What bullshit. A team known for "cheating" and they only suspend him 4 games for deflategate. They should have their Superbowl title stripped from them.
willis
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: May 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Brady only gets 4 game suspension?

Postby ibelieveinkimbo » Tue May 12, 2015 10:58 am

Haven't read up on this story. So fill me in with what happened. How was he directly related to deflating the balls? Or is it that he had knowledge of the ball being deflated?
Image Image

Mon Oct 6 2008 - (He broke the record. Warning issued on the first post. Ryan, telling people to "Shut the Fuck Up" is without question on the juvenile level. Please refrain from such conduct. Duncan)
ibelieveinkimbo
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby ibelieveinkimbo » Tue May 12, 2015 11:37 am

Nevermind, i found an article. Obviously a big story, quite easy.

From what i have read -

"..Ted Wells found that Brady "was at least generally aware" of plans by two Patriots employees to prepare the balls to his liking, below the league-mandated minimum of 12.5 pounds per square inch."

"was at least generally aware" don;t really think that concrete evidence to say he knew fully about what they were doing. That's a great way of saying maybe to fool people.

I feel if Tom Brady knew that they were doing this.. the whole team would know. Why just tell Tom? Wouldn't you want your WR's to know it would be easier to catch? Why would you not tell your RB so that he doesn;t go up to the ref saying "this ball feels weird when im holding it".

This is the quote i like the most from the article -

"Although the report did not conclusively link Brady to the illegal activity, text messages between the equipment staffers indicated that the quarterback "was at least generally aware" of it. Investigators said Brady's explanation for the messages was implausible."

Just highlighted some key points to that quote to show how ridiculous this whole thing is. I'm not much of a Brady fan but when you are suspending a guy and this is the "evidence" you have, kinda horse shit.
Image Image

Mon Oct 6 2008 - (He broke the record. Warning issued on the first post. Ryan, telling people to "Shut the Fuck Up" is without question on the juvenile level. Please refrain from such conduct. Duncan)
ibelieveinkimbo
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby SDpadre19 » Tue May 12, 2015 1:55 pm

Such bullshit, a couple PSI doesn't mean shit!

SDpadre19
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby bwawm » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:04 pm

SDpadre19 wrote:Such bullshit, a couple PSI doesn't mean shit!

self defeating argument..if a couple PI's didn't mean shit they wouldn't have doctored the balls
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Brady only gets 4 game suspension

Postby MerxDage » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:19 pm

lol ether way... its the ONLY thing good to come out off X Factor get it
MerxDage
White Belt
White Belt

Return to The "Club House"