Close
Login
Register

best/funniest troll on linker

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: best/funniest troll on linker

Postby philphan » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:51 am

jojo rah rah wrote:Tott


I think your right. Thats why he is keeping his posts down cause everyone said how he would have 500 so quick and it would a dead give away.
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Zabit Magomedsharipov, Kelvin Gastelum, Jorge Masvidal, Francisco Trinaldo

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24330
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: best/funniest troll on linker

Postby iHeartChrisWheelkick » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:21 pm

philphan wrote:
jojo rah rah wrote:Tott


I think your right. Thats why he is keeping his posts down cause everyone said how he would have 500 so quick and it would a dead give away.


Yeah he's doing a good job this time round :twisted:
A Pimp Named Pitbull

Image
DonnyStonevillage wrote:Fedors back to save MMA one can at a time.



91-38
User avatar
iHeartChrisWheelkick
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17215
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:03 am
Location: The Bottom - Overbrook
Accolades: First Linker Challenge Champion (Dunk-off)
Creator of the Tag Team Tournament
Survivor

Re: best/funniest troll on linker

Postby irishmike357 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:42 pm

MMAPunkBillCarson wrote:
irishmike357 wrote:When GunSwordFist said Vitor should be ranked with Tom Watson. :|


He didn't have shit on Dagwood though. That dude seemed like a really well read troll, quoting laws and shit all the time.


50calreaper once said Fedor ducked Mir and Vera lmfao.


Are you serious?

Yeah. Sadly I am.
Go leor uaireanta béal mans bhris a shrón

Image

JHM
LHK
User avatar
irishmike357
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 23183
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 9:15 am
Accolades: Hall of Famer, Former Intercontinental and US Champ

Re: best/funniest troll on linker

Postby KeyboardPacifist » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Jetli wrote:Karmablade, bring that guy back.

Only you would ask for that guy back. Perfect. :|

JonJones wrote:I dont even remember him posting(before my time) but a lot of linkers bring up the infamous Kusok when it comes to trolls/ridiculous linkers.

There was also a dude who thought BJ penn was stalking him/basing everything he did directed towards this guy. He hated BJ with such a passion he thought when BJ was singling him out. He never even met BJ! now that dude was nuts


The only one I recall hating BJ with a passion was ghostdude8. ... But I don't remember him going that looney :?:
[quote="MurderfaceMMA"] Sometimes you have to support one despot/dictator, in order to take out another more dangerous despot/dictator. [/quote]

lol... mma-math works in real life ?
User avatar
KeyboardPacifist
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5832
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: East Bay Area of California, U.S.A.

Re: best/funniest troll on linker

Postby PBells » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:56 pm

RPatterson. Some of his gems were "I thought BJ Penn was going to call me out!" and "I can't believe that nerd in my BJJ class became one of the best fighters ever!!!"
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 40888
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Re: best/funniest troll on linker

Postby Castrated Rhino » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:08 pm

Tott has to be the best currently/recently active troll because he could start 10 pages of argument by making a thread with like 1 word in the OP and a poll.
User avatar
Castrated Rhino
Invisible Belt
 
Posts: 8557
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:53 pm
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL, Roll Tide Roll

Re: best/funniest troll on linker

Postby philphan » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Castrated Rhino wrote:Tott has to be the best currently/recently active troll because he could start 10 pages of argument by making a thread with like 1 word in the OP and a poll.


Agreed, look at this one. :biggrin:
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Zabit Magomedsharipov, Kelvin Gastelum, Jorge Masvidal, Francisco Trinaldo

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24330
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: best/funniest troll on linker

Postby WandyCroCop » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:37 pm

I don't see how you guys think I'm a troll just because I disagree with common belief on subjects and I usually back my opinions up with strong factual information.
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

http://www.getmoresports.com
User avatar
WandyCroCop
5th Professional Linker Victory
5th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 12212
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:52 am

Re: best/funniest troll on linker

Postby irishmike357 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Castrated Rhino wrote:Tott has to be the best currently/recently active troll because he could start 10 pages of argument by making a thread with like 1 word in the OP and a poll.

Agreed.



WandyCroCop wrote:I don't see how you guys think I'm a troll just because I disagree with common belief on subjects and I usually back my opinions up with strong factual information.

Only Silva fans think you are a troll because when they can't actually debate things then "troll" is the go to. :roll: Like this conversation.

"Chael had no chance" -Silva fan
"But Chael won round one 10-8, that is a one sided beatdown" - WCC
"Fucking troll" -Silva fan
Go leor uaireanta béal mans bhris a shrón

Image

JHM
LHK
User avatar
irishmike357
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 23183
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 9:15 am
Accolades: Hall of Famer, Former Intercontinental and US Champ

Re: best/funniest troll on linker

Postby WandyCroCop » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:00 pm

irishmike357 wrote:
Castrated Rhino wrote:Tott has to be the best currently/recently active troll because he could start 10 pages of argument by making a thread with like 1 word in the OP and a poll.

Agreed.



WandyCroCop wrote:I don't see how you guys think I'm a troll just because I disagree with common belief on subjects and I usually back my opinions up with strong factual information.

Only Silva fans think you are a troll because when they can't actually debate things then "troll" is the go to. :roll: Like this conversation.

"Chael had no chance" -Silva fan
"But Chael won round one 10-8, that is a one sided beatdown" - WCC
"Fucking troll" -Silva fan

Exactly, just because someone disagrees with you does not give you the right to start insulting them and/or accuse them of trolling. Once people start feeling like "whoa, maybe he's right" they instantly change gears and think "no, he can't be right! he's wrong! He's a fucking troll! He's so fucking gay he needs to go die! :evil: " and they get butt hurt..... :roll:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

http://www.getmoresports.com
User avatar
WandyCroCop
5th Professional Linker Victory
5th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 12212
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:52 am

Re: best/funniest troll on linker

Postby Power_Cozmic » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:04 pm

I dont remember his user name but there was a thread titled, Carlos Newton's Buldge, a few years ago.



The OP of that thread was my favorite troll.
I Have Returned to make MMALINKER....
User avatar
Power_Cozmic
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5694
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 4:12 am

Re: best/funniest troll on linker

Postby LiamHillen » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:20 pm

Power_Cozmic wrote:I dont remember his user name but there was a thread titled, Carlos Newton's Buldge, a few years ago.



The OP of that thread was my favorite troll.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
[size=200][color=#00FF00]
User avatar
LiamHillen
Baby Caveman
 
Posts: 2909
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:34 am

Re: best/funniest troll on linker

Postby doyousukadaweena » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:34 pm

I've noticed a decent amount if white belts posting lately with join dates dating back to 2010? I smell a conspiracy.
jojo wrote: This place is actually pretty awesome and is a get away from normal life. I don't behave like this in real life faggot so coming here allows me to. I tried to act like you too begore the dunk off when I ran into a guy named weenis and was hazed into realizing this place is the shit
User avatar
doyousukadaweena
Da Instigator
 
Posts: 9929
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Re: best/funniest troll on linker

Postby Shaka Zulu » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:03 pm

doyousukadaweena wrote:I've noticed a decent amount if white belts posting lately with join dates dating back to 2010? I smell a conspiracy.


It's so bloody obvious. Just shows the level of faggotry those assholes posses
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
User avatar
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو
 
Posts: 8027
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 12:33 am
Location: درتي سوث

Re: best/funniest troll on linker

Postby PBells » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:16 pm

irishmike357 wrote:Only Silva fans think you are a troll because when they can't actually debate things then "troll" is the go to. :roll: Like this conversation.

"Chael had no chance" -Silva fan
"But Chael won round one 10-8, that is a one sided beatdown" - WCC
"Fucking troll" -Silva fan


Yeah, it's all about Chael and has nothing to do with being a 4chan kiddie about the Aurora shootings and a general annoying sod.
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 40888
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users