Close
Login
Register

Barbosa vs Gaethje shouldn't be sanctioned.

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Barbosa vs Gaethje shouldn't be sanctioned.

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:36 pm

The upcoming Barbosa vs Gaethje fight might be the most anticipated violent scary match-up for hardcore just bleed linker fans. Both guys are well loved and will stand toe to toe delivering violent leg kicks until someone's will is finally broken. My fear is that the loser of this fight will have more than their will broken and may never recover from this potential war of a fight, sometimes there are no winners in wars. Whoever wins this fight will be crowned the most lethal just bang bro in the UFC. Part of me doesn't want to see this fight because it could potentially change the landscape of MMA forever and change the career path of both rising stars. The selfish inner linker part of me that craves bloody violence and leg kicks wants this fight to end in a double high kick KO at the final second of the final round thus leading to a trilogy but that's just my inner linker talking.

What are your thoughts on this scheduled blood bath?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Barbosa vs Gaethje shouldn't be sanctioned.

Postby PBells » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:32 pm

Sooooooooooooooooooooo many people counted Edson out against Hooker, it was ridiculous and sad. Staying in striking range with Barboza is a death-wish, but perhaps Just-Bleed Justin is violent enough to pull it off. Usually in situations like this it comes down to durability, but that didn't help Hooker one bit. I think it's obvious that Edson's defense is greatly improved and just pressuring him isn't a surefire win anymore. The fact that Justin has been badly hurt in 3/4 of his UFC fights isn't great, either.

Barboza KO 3, but Gaethje winning would be great as well. :angel:
There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:42 pm

PBells wrote:Sooooooooooooooooooooo many people counted Edson out against Hooker, it was ridiculous and sad. Staying in striking range with Barboza is a death-wish, but perhaps Just-Bleed Justin is violent enough to pull it off. Usually in situations like this it comes down to durability, but that didn't help Hooker one bit. I think it's obvious that Edson's defense is greatly improved and just pressuring him isn't a surefire win anymore. The fact that Justin has been badly hurt in 3/4 of his UFC fights isn't great, either.

Barboza KO 3, but Gaethje winning would be great as well. :angel:

I knew Hooker was a dead man walking I picked Barboza in fantasy, the only way Justin wins this is by getting beat the fuck up on the feet and grabbing Barboza on his way down after getting clipped and desperately getting a submission. Basically the same way Ferguson beat Barboza. The good think about Gaethje is that he is going to stand and bang until he can't stand anymore. If Barboza doesn't get a clean head kick KO against Justin then there will be blood, lots and lots of bloody blood.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby yoseph » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:08 pm

Justin van damme will win this kicking war. I want to see him fight Felder, Ferguson, Nate, or cowboy next. Maybe even have a war with mcgoat if he wants a war again
ALL HAIL ISRAEL - :hand: :kiss:
yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor 2018

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:26 pm

yoseph wrote:Justin van damme will win this kicking war. I want to see him fight Felder, Ferguson, Nate, or cowboy next. Maybe even have a war with mcgoat if he wants a war again

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Postby jblaze » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:50 pm

Not that I would want this to happen but why doesn't Gaethje just mix a couple takedowns in there and make it like Daley vs MVP.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby yoseph » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:54 pm

jblaze wrote:Not that I would want this to happen but why doesn't Gaethje just mix a couple takedowns in there and make it like Daley vs MVP.

yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor 2018

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:09 pm

yoseph wrote:
jblaze wrote:Not that I would want this to happen but why doesn't Gaethje just mix a couple takedowns in there and make it like Daley vs MVP.

There is only 1 way this fight ends. . .
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Postby ebickmeyer » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:08 pm

All I have to say is....

KUMITE!
KUMITE!
KUMITE!
KUMITE!
KUMITE!

3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
ebickmeyer
Black Belt
Black Belt

Accolades: Apr 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion, July 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Jan/Feb 2019 MMALinker B-League Champion

Postby dipset52 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:42 am

I’m gonna be at this mother fucker :twisted: I can’t fucking wait.

The plan is to snatch gaethje or Edson’s hat as they walk out.

But I’ll settle for ether ones blood on my clothes.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2018 Fantasy Draft Highest Total Score

Postby yoseph » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:03 am

dipset52 wrote:I’m gonna be at this mother fucker :twisted: I can’t fucking wait.

If you snatch their hat you might end up with your own blood on your clothes
yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby dipset52 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:18 am

yoseph wrote:
dipset52 wrote:I’m gonna be at this mother fucker :twisted: I can’t fucking wait.

If you snatch their hat you might end up with your own blood on your clothes

It’s always been a dream of mine.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2018 Fantasy Draft Highest Total Score

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:28 am

Gaetje will make him cry

BJ Penn has a highly respectable UFC record of 11 wins - 12 losses and 2 Draws

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched 2 a kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar,while attemting an Ude-garami & a keylock,switch to Gyaku ude-garami & a reverse keylock & get that sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and u win by reverse arm entanglement''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby JTuck34 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:26 pm

This is the scariest fight ever. It won't be over quickly. It's going to be a brutal, life changing event for one tmof these fighters. I'm thinking gaethje may never be the same after this one. He will be Matt Hughesing in no time, strangling kids for imaginary tractors.
7-3
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:42 pm

JTuck34 wrote:This is the scariest fight ever. It won't be over quickly. It's going to be a brutal, life changing event for one tmof these fighters. I'm thinking gaethje may never be the same after this one. He will be Matt Hughesing in no time, strangling kids for imaginary tractors.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor (x3), First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Next

Return to MMA Discussion