Close
Login
Register

After Kabib smashes Conor

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:51 am

This fight won't ever happen, its too good to be true.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby Shuck » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:11 am

DeceptaCon wrote:This fight won't ever happen, its too good to be true.

Sadly this, I am mentally prepped for Shish-Khabab to pull out... luckily we can have Nate or Ferg slide in.

Every top 5 fighter should be ready 2 make champ weight come Oct 6th. K Lee has the right mindset.. Red Panty Night don't come arounds too often :moneybag:
Shuck

Postby robdogj » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:42 am

Shuck wrote:

Sadly this, I am mentally prepped for Shish-Khabab to pull out

“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:39 pm

robdogj wrote:
Shuck wrote:

This used to be true, but over the last year or so Kabib has been the solid one and Conor has been the flake. Either way I hope they both show up. :radioactive:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Julia Budd, Ismail Narudiev, Beneil Dariush, Leon Edwards

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:45 pm

3 top fighters fully expect Khabib Nurmagomedov to 'kill' Conor McGregor when they trade blows at UFC 229

Conor McGregor may have been the first same-time double champion to ever grace UFC, but after two years away he returns to the sport as the slight underdog against Khabib Nurmagomedov.

In fact, three fighters are already tipping Nurmagomedov to comfortably handle McGregor — with a former UFC heavyweight champion even going as far as to say Nurmagomedov "will kill" McGregor.

McGregor has not fought in a UFC octagon since his 2016 knockout victory over Eddie Alvarez, a win that saw him add the UFC lightweight championship to his honour roll.

Since then, he started a family with his partner Dee Devlin, made his boxing debut against Floyd Mayweather in a 10th round loss in 2017, and has been sentenced to five days of community service and sent to anger management classes for storming a UFC press conference in April. McGregor was recorded on video attacking a bus carrying athletes, and smashed a window in an attack that left two fighters requiring hospital treatment.

But he is now cleared to fight, will compete at the highly-anticipated UFC 229 event at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, on October 6, and will take on the unbeaten and seemingly unstoppable wrestler Khabib Nurmagomedov — the fighter McGregor was apparently looking for on the UFC team bus earlier this year.

According to three prominent fighters, it is a fight McGregor will lose. This is because Nurmagomedov "will kill" McGregor in the octagon.
"I think Khabib [will beat McGregor]," the former UFC heavyweight champion Fabricio Werdum told TMZ Sports on Tuesday. "I think Khabib will kill Conor McGregor, for sure. I saw Khabib, he trains a lot and he's a very tough guy."

Lightweight contender Dustin Poirier, who lost to McGregor in a featherweight fight four years ago, is also siding with Nurmagomedov. "I'm kinda leaning toward Khabib," Poirier said earlier this week on The MMA Hour. "I'm thinking he's going to get the victory," Poirier added, noting Nurmagomedov's wrestling nous and physicality.

The former two-weight UFC champion Georges St. Pierre also tips Nurmagomedov for success. "If I had to put my house on it, I would have to say Khabib. [He has] never lost, Conor has lost before and lost on the ground. That's where Khabib is the most competent."

The fight will be Nurmagomedov's first defence of the title he won for beating Al Iaquinta at UFC 223 in April, a belt that had previously belonged to McGregor but one he had been stripped of because of inactivity.

The bout is approximately six weeks away but has already been dubbed the "biggest fight in UFC history."

Colby Covington said'' Conor McGregor is a 'coked up little leprechaun' and a 'nerd,' according to one of UFC's most controversial fighters

Let the shit talk continue. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby Shuck » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:57 pm

philphan wrote:
robdogj wrote:
Shuck wrote:

This used to be true, but over the last year or so Kabib has been the solid one and Conor has been the flake. Either way I hope they both show up. :radioactive:

what did Conor flake to?

tryn to figure out which Dimension of Reality Linker's Database is runnin on :-?
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Have you been asleep the last year or two? Conor has been nowhere near the cage for a fight and doing stupid shit. Kabib has been in the octagon and fighting.
I'm expecting them both to show up for a great fight, but reality is reality. Conor has been living the good life, doing to much coke (yuuuuumy), and acting like a wild/crazy man. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Khabib is good at what he does but it's not very entertaining and smells like wolf tickets. People hated on gsp for the constant Gnp and lack of finishes and khabib has less finishes and more decisions than gsp did 10 fights in.

In khabib's first ten UFC fights he has 7decisions and just 3 finishes.

The finishes are over scrubs like Kamal shalarous, Darren horcher, and flakey Michael Johnson.

Barbosa and rda are good wins but he hasn't fought the stiffest competition either. His last finish was against horcher more than two years ago in a gimme fight.

He's great but they hype is ridiculous for what he's actually accomplished in the UFC.
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby Shuck » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:36 pm

philphan wrote:Have you been asleep the last year or two? Conor has been nowhere near the cage for a fight and doing stupid shit. Kabib has been in the octagon and fighting.
I'm expecting them both to show up for a great fight, but reality is reality. Conor has been living the good life, doing to much coke (yuuuuumy), and acting like a wild/crazy man. :mrgreen:

& what exactly does that have 2do w/being a "flake"... extra big so old yeller doesn't need his shades

Spoiler:
Flake
A flake is someone who generally makes plans with you, promises to do things with or for you but can never seem to follow through. When confronted with their behavior they usually get defensive and run away.

.. what exactly has Conor flaked out of Philly?

how cute would this place be if you didn't have someone calln you guys out on your constant imaginary bs :lol:

mi so sorry for ruining the Conor hatorate partyyy :kiss:
Shuck

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:39 pm

Shuck wrote:
philphan wrote:Have you been asleep the last year or two? Conor has been nowhere near the cage for a fight and doing stupid shit. Kabib has been in the octagon and fighting.

& what exactly does that have 2do w/being a "flake"... extra big so old yeller doesn't need his shades

Spoiler:
Flake
A flake is someone who generally makes plans with you, promises to do things with or for you but can never seem to follow through. When confronted with their behavior they usually get defensive and run away.

how cute would this place be if you didn't have someone calln you guys out on your constant imaginary bs :lol:

:lol: You just keep hugging conor's nuts. That's your one and only job around here.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:46 pm

philphan wrote:
Shuck wrote:

Spoiler:
Flake

:lol: You just keep hugging conor's nuts. That's your one and only job around here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby Shuck » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:47 pm

philphan wrote:
Shuck wrote:

Spoiler:
Flake

aww, did I upset someone w/droppn facts, sound a tad bitter old yeller..

back to the story at hand, tell us what he has flaked out of?

curious to see how you came to this conclusion that he has a better shot of bailing then khabab

focus senior philly, plz don't distract yourself, story time?
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:54 pm

Shuck wrote:
philphan wrote:
Shuck wrote:

Spoiler:
Flake

aww, did I upset someone w/droppn facts, sound a tad bitter old yeller..

back to the story at hand, tell us what he has flaked out of?

curious to see how you came to this conclusion that he has a better shot of bailing then khabab

focus senior philly, plz don't distract yourself, story time?

:lol: Nice to have Conor's biggest GF back on linker. Stay around after he flakes again, we need you.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby willmma » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:04 pm

JACKnoneREACHER wrote:Khabib is good at what he does but it's not very entertaining and smells like wolf tickets. People hated on gsp for the constant Gnp and lack of finishes and khabib has less finishes and more decisions than gsp did 10 fights in.

The finishes are over scrubs like Kamal shalarous, Darren horcher, and flakey Michael Johnson.

Barbosa and rda are good wins but he hasn't fought the stiffest competition either. His last finish was against horcher more than two years ago in a gimme fight.

He's great but they hype is ridiculous for what he's actually accomplished in the UFC.

26-0 with 16 finishes.
10-0 with 4 finishes in the UFC
Never lost a fight

NEVER LOST A ROUND

Huh?
willmma
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:11 pm

willmma wrote:
JACKnoneREACHER wrote:Khabib is good at what he does but it's not very entertaining and smells like wolf tickets. People hated on gsp for the constant Gnp and lack of finishes and khabib has less finishes and more decisions than gsp did 10 fights in.

26-0 with 16 finishes.
10-0 with 4 finishes in the UFC
Never lost a fight

NEVER LOST A ROUND

Huh?

Really guys I think we can all agree on this

Khabib fucking loves Islam!

He really has a soft spot for Islam

Spoiler:
Islam Makachev, he is one of his training partners and friends for years. He is 16-1, 5-1 in the ufc with 3 finishes.

Spoiler:
[spoiler]Image
[/spoiler]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
That last one wasn't even of Islam Makachev you racist bastard! That is Rustam Khabilov! Bigoted dickholesniffer you are
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov/Dec 2015, Jan/Apr/May/Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb/Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion