Close
Login
Register

After Kabib smashes Conor

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby Shuck » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:57 pm

philphan wrote:
robdogj wrote:
Shuck wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:This fight won't ever happen, its too good to be true.


Sadly this, I am mentally prepped for Shish-Khabab to pull out


This used to be true, but over the last year or so Kabib has been the solid one and Conor has been the flake. Either way I hope they both show up. :radioactive:


what did Conor flake to?

tryn to figure out which Dimension of Reality Linker's Database is runnin on :-?
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

Image

- :hand:
User avatar
Shuck
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy
Accolades: Originally joined 03/06/2009
MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019
Survivor

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Have you been asleep the last year or two? Conor has been nowhere near the cage for a fight and doing stupid shit. Kabib has been in the octagon and fighting.
I'm expecting them both to show up for a great fight, but reality is reality. Conor has been living the good life, doing to much coke (yuuuuumy), and acting like a wild/crazy man. :mrgreen:
Image

Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Israel Adesanya, Alexander Volkanovski, Gregor Gillespie, Belal Muhammad

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
World Champion
World Champion
 
Posts: 26503
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x2)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Pillar of Linker

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Khabib is good at what he does but it's not very entertaining and smells like wolf tickets. People hated on gsp for the constant Gnp and lack of finishes and khabib has less finishes and more decisions than gsp did 10 fights in.

In khabib's first ten UFC fights he has 7decisions and just 3 finishes.

The finishes are over scrubs like Kamal shalarous, Darren horcher, and flakey Michael Johnson.

Barbosa and rda are good wins but he hasn't fought the stiffest competition either. His last finish was against horcher more than two years ago in a gimme fight.

He's great but they hype is ridiculous for what he's actually accomplished in the UFC.
Image Image
User avatar
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3944
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:46 pm
Accolades: Survivor

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:39 pm

Shuck wrote:
philphan wrote:Have you been asleep the last year or two? Conor has been nowhere near the cage for a fight and doing stupid shit. Kabib has been in the octagon and fighting.
I'm expecting them both to show up for a great fight, but reality is reality. Conor has been living the good life, doing to much coke (yuuuuumy), and acting like a wild/crazy man. :mrgreen:


& what exactly does that have 2do w/being a "flake"... extra big so old yeller doesn't need his shades

Spoiler:
Flake
A flake is someone who generally makes plans with you, promises to do things with or for you but can never seem to follow through. When confronted with their behavior they usually get defensive and run away.


.. what exactly has Conor flaked out of Philly?

how cute would this place be if you didn't have someone calln you guys out on your constant imaginary bs :lol:

mi so sorry for ruining the Conor hatorate partyyy :kiss:

:lol: You just keep hugging conor's nuts. That's your one and only job around here.
Image
Image

Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Israel Adesanya, Alexander Volkanovski, Gregor Gillespie, Belal Muhammad

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
World Champion
World Champion
 
Posts: 26503
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x2)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Pillar of Linker

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:46 pm

philphan wrote:
Shuck wrote:
philphan wrote:Have you been asleep the last year or two? Conor has been nowhere near the cage for a fight and doing stupid shit. Kabib has been in the octagon and fighting.
I'm expecting them both to show up for a great fight, but reality is reality. Conor has been living the good life, doing to much coke (yuuuuumy), and acting like a wild/crazy man. :mrgreen:


& what exactly does that have 2do w/being a "flake"... extra big so old yeller doesn't need his shades

Spoiler:
Flake
A flake is someone who generally makes plans with you, promises to do things with or for you but can never seem to follow through. When confronted with their behavior they usually get defensive and run away.


.. what exactly has Conor flaked out of Philly?

how cute would this place be if you didn't have someone calln you guys out on your constant imaginary bs :lol:

mi so sorry for ruining the Conor hatorate partyyy :kiss:

:lol: You just keep hugging conor's nuts. That's your one and only job around here.
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 19755
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby Shuck » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:47 pm

philphan wrote:
Shuck wrote:
philphan wrote:Have you been asleep the last year or two? Conor has been nowhere near the cage for a fight and doing stupid shit. Kabib has been in the octagon and fighting.
I'm expecting them both to show up for a great fight, but reality is reality. Conor has been living the good life, doing to much coke (yuuuuumy), and acting like a wild/crazy man. :mrgreen:


& what exactly does that have 2do w/being a "flake"... extra big so old yeller doesn't need his shades

Spoiler:
Flake
A flake is someone who generally makes plans with you, promises to do things with or for you but can never seem to follow through. When confronted with their behavior they usually get defensive and run away.


.. what exactly has Conor flaked out of Philly?

how cute would this place be if you didn't have someone calln you guys out on your constant imaginary bs :lol:

mi so sorry for ruining the Conor hatorate partyyy :kiss:

:lol: You just keep hugging conor's nuts. That's your one and only job around here.
Image


aww, did I upset someone w/droppn facts, sound a tad bitter old yeller..

back to the story at hand, tell us what he has flaked out of?

curious to see how you came to this conclusion that he has a better shot of bailing then khabab

focus senior philly, plz don't distract yourself, story time?
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

Image

- :hand:
User avatar
Shuck
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy
Accolades: Originally joined 03/06/2009
MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019
Survivor

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:54 pm

Shuck wrote:
philphan wrote:
Shuck wrote:
philphan wrote:Have you been asleep the last year or two? Conor has been nowhere near the cage for a fight and doing stupid shit. Kabib has been in the octagon and fighting.
I'm expecting them both to show up for a great fight, but reality is reality. Conor has been living the good life, doing to much coke (yuuuuumy), and acting like a wild/crazy man. :mrgreen:


& what exactly does that have 2do w/being a "flake"... extra big so old yeller doesn't need his shades

Spoiler:
Flake
A flake is someone who generally makes plans with you, promises to do things with or for you but can never seem to follow through. When confronted with their behavior they usually get defensive and run away.


.. what exactly has Conor flaked out of Philly?

how cute would this place be if you didn't have someone calln you guys out on your constant imaginary bs :lol:

mi so sorry for ruining the Conor hatorate partyyy :kiss:

:lol: You just keep hugging conor's nuts. That's your one and only job around here.
Image


aww, did I upset someone w/droppn facts, sound a tad bitter old yeller..

back to the story at hand, tell us what he has flaked out of?

curious to see how you came to this conclusion that he has a better shot of bailing then khabab

focus senior philly, plz don't distract yourself, story time?

:lol: Nice to have Conor's biggest GF back on linker. Stay around after he flakes again, we need you.
Image
Image

Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Israel Adesanya, Alexander Volkanovski, Gregor Gillespie, Belal Muhammad

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
World Champion
World Champion
 
Posts: 26503
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x2)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Pillar of Linker

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby willmma » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:04 pm

JACKnoneREACHER wrote:Khabib is good at what he does but it's not very entertaining and smells like wolf tickets. People hated on gsp for the constant Gnp and lack of finishes and khabib has less finishes and more decisions than gsp did 10 fights in.

In khabib's first ten UFC fights he has 7decisions and just 3 finishes.

The finishes are over scrubs like Kamal shalarous, Darren horcher, and flakey Michael Johnson.

Barbosa and rda are good wins but he hasn't fought the stiffest competition either. His last finish was against horcher more than two years ago in a gimme fight.

He's great but they hype is ridiculous for what he's actually accomplished in the UFC.



26-0 with 16 finishes.
10-0 with 4 finishes in the UFC
Never lost a fight

NEVER LOST A ROUND

Huh?
User avatar
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 7058
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Go Leafs!
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019, July 2020, Dec. 2020, Jan. 2021
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan. 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec. 2016, Nov .2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep. 2019, Nov. 2019, May 2020, June 2020, July 2020, Jan. 2021, Feb. 2021

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:11 pm

willmma wrote:
JACKnoneREACHER wrote:Khabib is good at what he does but it's not very entertaining and smells like wolf tickets. People hated on gsp for the constant Gnp and lack of finishes and khabib has less finishes and more decisions than gsp did 10 fights in.

In khabib's first ten UFC fights he has 7decisions and just 3 finishes.

The finishes are over scrubs like Kamal shalarous, Darren horcher, and flakey Michael Johnson.

Barbosa and rda are good wins but he hasn't fought the stiffest competition either. His last finish was against horcher more than two years ago in a gimme fight.

He's great but they hype is ridiculous for what he's actually accomplished in the UFC.



26-0 with 16 finishes.
10-0 with 4 finishes in the UFC
Never lost a fight

NEVER LOST A ROUND

Huh?


Really guys I think we can all agree on this

Khabib fucking loves Islam!

He really has a soft spot for Islam

Spoiler:
Islam Makachev, he is one of his training partners and friends for years. He is 16-1, 5-1 in the ufc with 3 finishes.



Spoiler:
[spoiler]Image
[/spoiler]


Spoiler:
Image



Spoiler:
That last one wasn't even of Islam Makachev you racist bastard! That is Rustam Khabilov! Bigoted dickholesniffer you are
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11858
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: Jan 2020, Dec 2020

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:58 pm

Shuck wrote:
:lol: Nice to have Conor's biggest GF back on linker. Stay around after he flakes again, we need you.
Image


:lol: how did you get so mad?! :lol:

asked a simple question, why call Conor a flake?

not comprehending how one could get so insulted by such a simple Q

is there more to meets the eye here philly, plz explain your stance

you wouldn't want to look like a straight hater that just spits out nonsense now would yah?.. too old i mean wise for dat, no?

story time, once upon a flake?.. :)

:lol: So triggered.
Image
Image

Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Israel Adesanya, Alexander Volkanovski, Gregor Gillespie, Belal Muhammad

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
World Champion
World Champion
 
Posts: 26503
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x2)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Pillar of Linker

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby ebickmeyer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:38 pm

Am I missing something though? Didn't Conor promise once or twice to be a reserve fighter to save a fight or two but it was all one big load of shit?

Would that not qualify him as being a flake?

Either way the guy has been healthy enough to fight and really has wasted a lot of time doing nothing and stupid shit.
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
User avatar
ebickmeyer
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3174
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 pm
Location: St. Louis
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: June 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: July 2018, Jan 2019, Feb 2019, Apr 2019, Dec 2019, Oct 2020, Dec 2020
Fantasy C-League Champion: Apr 2017
Survivor (x3)

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:51 pm

philphan wrote:
Shuck wrote:
:lol: Nice to have Conor's biggest GF back on linker. Stay around after he flakes again, we need you.
Image


:lol: how did you get so mad?! :lol:

asked a simple question, why call Conor a flake?

not comprehending how one could get so insulted by such a simple Q

is there more to meets the eye here philly, plz explain your stance

you wouldn't want to look like a straight hater that just spits out nonsense now would yah?.. too old i mean wise for dat, no?

story time, once upon a flake?.. :)

:lol: So triggered.
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 19755
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby ebickmeyer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:06 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
philphan wrote:
Shuck wrote:
:lol: Nice to have Conor's biggest GF back on linker. Stay around after he flakes again, we need you.
Image


:lol: how did you get so mad?! :lol:

asked a simple question, why call Conor a flake?

not comprehending how one could get so insulted by such a simple Q

is there more to meets the eye here philly, plz explain your stance

you wouldn't want to look like a straight hater that just spits out nonsense now would yah?.. too old i mean wise for dat, no?

story time, once upon a flake?.. :)

:lol: So triggered.
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
User avatar
ebickmeyer
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3174
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 pm
Location: St. Louis
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: June 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: July 2018, Jan 2019, Feb 2019, Apr 2019, Dec 2019, Oct 2020, Dec 2020
Fantasy C-League Champion: Apr 2017
Survivor (x3)

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:24 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
philphan wrote:
Shuck wrote:
:lol: Nice to have Conor's biggest GF back on linker. Stay around after he flakes again, we need you.
Image


:lol: how did you get so mad?! :lol:

asked a simple question, why call Conor a flake?

not comprehending how one could get so insulted by such a simple Q

is there more to meets the eye here philly, plz explain your stance

you wouldn't want to look like a straight hater that just spits out nonsense now would yah?.. too old i mean wise for dat, no?

story time, once upon a flake?.. :)

:lol: So triggered.
Image

Spoiler:
Image

:lol: :lol:
Image
Image

Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Israel Adesanya, Alexander Volkanovski, Gregor Gillespie, Belal Muhammad

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
World Champion
World Champion
 
Posts: 26503
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x2)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Pillar of Linker

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby Shuck » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:37 pm

philphan wrote:
Shuck wrote:
:lol: Nice to have Conor's biggest GF back on linker. Stay around after he flakes again, we need you.
Image


:lol: how did you get so mad?! :lol:

asked a simple question, why call Conor a flake?

not comprehending how one could get so insulted by such a simple Q

is there more to meets the eye here philly, plz explain your stance

you wouldn't want to look like a straight hater that just spits out nonsense now would yah?.. too old i mean wise for dat, no?

story time, once upon a flake?.. :)

:lol: So triggered.
Image


Image

:kiss:

all love fellas, just can't sit back & let this place turn into some lib cuck cholo fest :-D
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

Image

- :hand:
User avatar
Shuck
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy
Accolades: Originally joined 03/06/2009
MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019
Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users