Close
Login
Register

A-League March Fantasy Draft

Place your signature bets here and sign up to play MMA themed games. Please be respectful with all pictures and/or text.

Re: A-League March Fantasy Draft

Postby slevin » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:09 pm

I'll take Leon Edwards.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22616
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: A-League March Fantasy Draft

Postby philphan » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:56 pm

Image
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Patricio Pitbull, Edson Barboza, Belal Muhammad, Ty-wan Claxton, Marvin Vettori

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 24122
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: A-League March Fantasy Draft

Postby ebickmeyer » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:43 pm

Deiveson Figueiredo

philphan wrote:Image


3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
User avatar
ebickmeyer
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 pm
Location: St. Louis
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: June 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: July 2018, Jan 2019, Feb 2019, Apr 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Apr 2017
Survivor

Re: A-League March Fantasy Draft

Postby slevin » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:51 pm

Anyone have Brunis' picks? It is 1:51 A.M. in Taiwan :?
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22616
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: A-League March Fantasy Draft

Postby JayKoz » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:10 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
TFlock wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:Give me scrappy doo cody garbrandt :tup:

Nice, I was hoping he’d make it back to me :hand1:


That Muhnoz guillotine is just straight nasty. He can finish anyone in it. Especially if he rocks them

However he is just so damn easy to hit. when his opponent initiates the exchange but especially when they counter.

Cody seems to have 1 strategy in the stand up and that is to throw absurdly fast and powerful hands on the counter

Hopefully he finishes Pedro quickly. The dude has a hell of a chin but every Cody touches with good shots he rocks at the least

Meow meow we shall see!


Donno where cody's at i think his stripper wife ruined him but i wish you good luck sir.

Think were gonna make it by saturday afternoon? I think we can do it boys :hand1:
Image
User avatar
JayKoz
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:29 pm
Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Sep. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion (2x) 2018

Re: A-League March Fantasy Draft

Postby PBells » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:29 pm

One of bruins' picks is Derrick "Beastmeng hates me" Lewis. He has 12 hours from ebick's last turn for the second pick before being skipped. :alarm:
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 40585
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Re: A-League March Fantasy Draft

Postby slevin » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:29 pm

JayKoz wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
TFlock wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:Give me scrappy doo cody garbrandt :tup:

Nice, I was hoping he’d make it back to me :hand1:


That Muhnoz guillotine is just straight nasty. He can finish anyone in it. Especially if he rocks them

However he is just so damn easy to hit. when his opponent initiates the exchange but especially when they counter.

Cody seems to have 1 strategy in the stand up and that is to throw absurdly fast and powerful hands on the counter

Hopefully he finishes Pedro quickly. The dude has a hell of a chin but every Cody touches with good shots he rocks at the least

Meow meow we shall see!


Donno where cody's at i think his stripper wife ruined him but i wish you good luck sir.

Think were gonna make it by saturday afternoon? I think we can do it boys :hand1:

No one has an easy fight against Muhnoz. His body kicks are lethal; I think Cody wants the fight bc he believes its an easy rebound. But Cody will have his hands full. LOL @stripper wife, Mrs. Fling on the string.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22616
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: A-League March Fantasy Draft

Postby slevin » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:31 pm

PBells wrote:One of bruins' picks is Derrick "Beastmeng hates me" Lewis. He has 12 hours from now for the second before being skipped.

Lol he didn't actually write "beastmeng hates me" lmao.....Did he? :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's so funny and coincidental that beastmeng got banned on MLK day!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22616
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: A-League March Fantasy Draft

Postby philphan » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:54 pm

ebickmeyer wrote:Deiveson Figueiredo

philphan wrote:Image



:lol:
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Patricio Pitbull, Edson Barboza, Belal Muhammad, Ty-wan Claxton, Marvin Vettori

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 24122
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: A-League March Fantasy Draft

Postby PBells » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:57 pm

slevin wrote:
PBells wrote:One of bruins' picks is Derrick "Beastmeng hates me" Lewis. He has 12 hours from now for the second before being skipped.

Lol he didn't actually write "beastmeng hates me" lmao.....Did he? :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's so funny and coincidental that beastmeng got banned on MLK day!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Nah, I'm just trying to spice things up. :lol:

And Meng was certainly on a roll that day. That and Thanksgiving. :radioactive:
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 40585
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Re: A-League March Fantasy Draft

Postby SpeakEasy » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:20 pm

God damn, bruins, hes like Justin Trudeau, he pretends he knows what to do with his position but in reality hes totally the wrong guy.
Can we please skip him?
We gotta whittle this shit down to 6 hours a pick.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
Image
obviously for a reason."
User avatar
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 am
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Oct 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2017

Re: A-League March Fantasy Draft

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:52 pm

Gunny Nelson
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18643
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: A-League March Fantasy Draft

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:54 pm

SpeakEasy wrote:God damn, bruins, hes like Justin Trudeau, he pretends he knows what to do with his position but in reality hes totally the wrong guy.
Can we please skip him?
We gotta whittle this shit down to 6 hours a pick.



Sorry I was :beer:
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18643
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: A-League March Fantasy Draft

Postby ebickmeyer » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:12 pm

ROBBIE MUTHERFUCKING LAWLER!!!

3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
User avatar
ebickmeyer
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 pm
Location: St. Louis
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: June 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: July 2018, Jan 2019, Feb 2019, Apr 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Apr 2017
Survivor

Re: A-League March Fantasy Draft

Postby slevin » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:37 pm

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22616
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Official: Signature Betting & Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users