Close
Login
Register

A-League January/February Fantasy Draft

Place your signature bets here and sign up to play MMA themed games. Please be respectful with all pictures and/or text.

Re: A-League January/February Fantasy Draft

Postby SpeakEasy » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:45 pm

Dip, after your first three, you sure you want to make another pick?
You really sure?
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Oct 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2017

Postby dipset52 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:12 am

SpeakEasy wrote:Dip, after your first three, you sure you want to make another pick?
You really sure?

I mean, The fact that you are comfortable enough to still show your face after that abomination of a fantasy league, well that gives me all the confidence in the world to keep putting one foot forward. :tup:
dipset52
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018, Aug 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Postby SpeakEasy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:23 am

dipset52 wrote:
SpeakEasy wrote:Dip, after your first three, you sure you want to make another pick?
You really sure?

I mean, The fact that you are comfortable enough to still show your face after that abomination of a fantasy league, well that gives me all the confidence in the world to keep putting one foot forward. :tup:

:lol:
No lies that was a fuck ton of alcohol laden fun and stupidity, cant deny it, you got me there.
But i love knowing you were hovering but still experiencing the league, like diaz sitting on twitter bitching about how good hed be if he ever actually competed.
You showed just how much of a Diaz you are, complained nonstop about the rules and performances of others but never accepted defeat or that you might just not be good enough.
Wish I had realized you still had so much sand in your vagina about a free league, its hilarious, must be nice having beach front property wherever you open your legs.
Only person I feel bad for is phil, i gave up on my nfl.com leagues, only stuck with my money leagues, couldnt be happier it still bugs you dipshit.

Still you're sure though?
After how hard you slobbed Hernandez's balls and bounced on Hardys pogo stick, you're sure?
This month hasnt been kind to you, no matter how confident i make you its clear that confidence doesnt translate into decision making skills, i just think another pick might be a bad idea.
For you.
So just be sure boo, just be sure. :heart:
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby dipset52 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:14 am

SpeakEasy wrote:
dipset52 wrote:
You really sure?

No lies that was a fuck ton of alcohol laden fun and stupidity, cant deny it, you got me there.
But i love knowing you were hovering but still experiencing the league, like diaz sitting on twitter bitching about how good hed be if he ever actually competed.
You showed just how much of a Diaz you are, complained nonstop about the rules and performances of others but never accepted defeat or that you might just not be good enough.
Wish I had realized you still had so much sand in your vagina about a free league, its hilarious, must be nice having beach front property wherever you open your legs.
Only person I feel bad for is phil, i gave up on my nfl.com leagues, only stuck with my money leagues, couldnt be happier it still bugs you dipshit.

After how hard you slobbed Hernandez's balls and bounced on Hardys pogo stick, you're sure?
This month hasnt been kind to you, no matter how confident i make you its clear that confidence doesnt translate into decision making skills, i just think another pick might be a bad idea.
For you.

Greg hardy is still a fucking savage and I’m sure that the girl he almost killed could drink a whole bottle of proper 12 and still make a better fantasy league then you.

And as far as me having the highest score of 2018

Haters like yourself have been waiting for me to finally stumble so they can kick me when I’m down.

Don’t worry tho. If Fedor knocks bader dead I won’t try and make you feel like a retarded faggit

I’m the victim
:heart:
dipset52

Postby JayKoz » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:04 pm

:lol: :lol: you guys crack me up.
JayKoz
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Sep. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion (2x) 2018

Postby SpeakEasy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:59 pm

dipset52 wrote:
SpeakEasy wrote:
dipset52 wrote:
You really sure?

For you.

Greg hardy is still a fucking savage and I’m sure that the girl he almost killed could drink a whole bottle of proper 12 and still make a better fantasy league then you.

Haters like yourself have been waiting for me to finally stumble so they can kick me when I’m down.

Don’t worry tho. If Fedor knocks bader dead I won’t try and make you feel like a retarded faggit

I’m the victim

You're adorable.
Keep your head held high sweetie, its always darkest before the dawn :heart:
Spoiler:
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby dipset52 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:56 pm

Gay shit
dipset52

Postby SpeakEasy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:20 pm

dipset52 wrote:Gay shit

So insecure about your sexuality, its ok dip, your parents will love you just as little as before you admit you're gay.
Linker will love you all the same, me too boo :heart:

Spoiler:
#spinningshit
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby PBells » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:57 pm

Darko "Wing Duck" Stosic is injured and Magomed Ankalaev is awaiting an opponent. Mr Meow has the option to replace :radioactive:
PBells

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:29 pm

PBells wrote:Darko "Wing Duck" Stosic is injured and Magomed Ankalaev is awaiting an opponent. Mr Meow has the option to replace :radioactive:

fucking eh. dude was a sitting....duck...with how slow he is for Ankalaev

Oh well

Let me replace him with AJ Agazarm if you do not mind
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby PBells » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:53 am

Manny Vazquez pulled out and Eduardo Dantas is awaiting a new opponent. SpeakEasy has the option to replace :radioactive:
PBells

Postby SpeakEasy » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:00 pm

Richard leroys fight got cancelled, I'll take jorge juraez.
Its 7 central time and he has not fought yet.
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby PBells » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:10 am

Scores have been updated.

Also, Bader was awarded two belts (HW championship and HWGP belt) so he got 2 title bonuses. :nerd:
PBells

Postby SpeakEasy » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:10 pm

dipset52 wrote:
SpeakEasy wrote:
dipset52 wrote:
You really sure?

For you.

I’m the victim

PBells wrote:Scores have been updated.

Also, Bader was awarded two belts (HW championship and HWGP belt) so he got 2 title bonuses. :nerd:

I have searched high and low, where did you find the result of the Juarez fight?
Tapology says he lost just without a result, though I'm assuming he lost via 2nd round finish?

obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby PBells » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:11 pm

I couldn't find a time anywhere so I went with 2nd round being the most fair choice IMO, but I'll definitely update it if/when more info comes out
PBells

PreviousNext

Return to Official: Signature Betting & Games