The Sauna : "I Want My Shot !!" *UPDATE*

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

The Sauna : "I Want My Shot !!" *UPDATE*

Postby Shaka Zulu » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Photo courtesy of AverageWhiteMale

After an astounding performance against Tim Means this past weekend , The Sauna is one step closer to a title shot. Coming in as an under dog, the Sauna pulled out a come from behind victory with a one slip KO that has critics and MMA fans talking about p4p status

"I saw the opening and I decided to go for it", said the wood and tile chiseled LW. "I'm ready for my shot"

Inside an already stacked LW division , the Sauna has confidence in his skill set to take on the champion for the strap, but Dana White has different plans.

"I'd like to see him fight some stiff competition. Knocking out an already drained Tim Means doesn't warrant a fucking title shot."

Still, The Sauna feels optimistic about his future and has joined team Greg Jackson to sharpen up his striking and wall n stall. Training alongside GSP, he's sure to get the proper training needed to face the top 5 of the division.

"He have a da great takedown defense and iz very focuzed", GSP said after a grueling sparring session with the rising star. "I don't know if anyone can andle da riddum. He can really wear you out and dehydrate you".

Still, The Sauna has a long way to go to be considered p4p but with more performances like this past weekend, it'll surely elevate him quickly and maybe get him some super fights.

"I'd like to fight Anderson one day. That is my ultimate goal."
Last edited by Shaka Zulu on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
Shaka Zulu
العزيز على لنكور

Re: So What's Next for The Sauna ?

Postby Rag3 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Should that be a picture of a sauna?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6rcvn ... emen_sport Evan Tanner - Machinemen
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
Rag3
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby ShakeZula » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:42 pm

sauna via KO(exhaustion) over Rumble when he makes his return to the UFC
ShakeZula
Red Belt
Red Belt

Re: The Sauna : " I Want My Shot"

Postby Fuchan » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:45 pm

I say give him BJ. Then we can see if BJ has another run at LW in him, and if not The Sauna gets a win over a big name.
Fuchan
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby ShakeZula » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Fuchan wrote:I say give him BJ. Then we can see if BJ has another run at LW in him, and if not The Sauna gets a win over a big name.

bj needs to get some wins over the exercise bike or treadmill before he fights the sauna
ShakeZula
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby kingomegared » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:50 pm

i hate posts like this, because its like....damn, i wish i thought of that. fucking hilarious.
https://twitter.com/#!/Lastwurdz

Suicide?? No, I'd rather vacationcide and come back when it gets boring.
kingomegared
Anti-Star Advocate

Postby Steveomac » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:51 pm

:lol: :lol: good shit
ImageImage
Steveomac
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby bvzeggy » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Shaka Zulu wrote:Image

After an astounding performance against Tim Means this past weekend , The Sauna is another step closer to a title shot. Coming in as an under dog, the Sauna pulled out a come from behind victory with a one slip KO that has critics and MMA fans talking about p4p status

"I saw the opening and I decided to go for it", said the wood and tile chiseled LW. "I'm ready for my shot"

Inside an already stacked LW division , the Sauna has confidence in his skill set to take on the champion for the strap, but Dana White has different plans.

"I'd like to see him fight some stiff competition. Knocking out an already drained Tim Means doesn't warrant a fucking title shot."

Still, The Sauna feels optimistic about his future and has joined team Greg Jackson to sharpen up his striking and wall n stall. Training alongside GSP, he's sure to get the proper training needed to face the top 5 of the division.

"He have a da great takedown defense and iz very focuzed", GSP said after a grueling sparring session with the rising star. "I don't know if anyone can andle da riddum. He can really wear you out and dehydrate you".

Still, The Sauna has a long way to go to be considered p4p but with more performance like this past weekend, it'll surely elevate him quickly and maybe get him some super fights.

"I'd like to fight Anderson one day. That is my ultimate goal."

:biggrin:
bvzeggy
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby Fuchan » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:02 pm

It's official

Image ing

I would pull a Big Rig and sit out to force a shitle tot
Fuchan
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Sliver » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Made me giggle.
Image Image

3rd August, 2013; the night Sal D'amato, Chris Watts and Rick Winters went full retard.

"There's no losing in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, you either win or you learn." - Master Carlos Gracie Jr.
Sliver
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Formerly GUNNER2010

Postby Wonald » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:03 pm

The saunas a can crusher.
Wonald
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby Shaka Zulu » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Rag3 wrote:Should that be a picture of a sauna?

And what the fuck you think that is ? A closet ? Why is the first response to my threads usually something retarded or irrelevant ? I was even thinking that before I made this one :|

On topic, I wish I could use photoshop. I'd photoshop the sauna (like in the picture :roll: ) in the cage or a knocked out fighter in front of it.
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
Shaka Zulu
العزيز على لنكور

Postby Rag3 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Not my fault that you chose picture of a closet.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6rcvn ... emen_sport Evan Tanner - Machinemen
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
Rag3
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby Fuchan » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:35 pm

Shaka Zulu wrote:
Rag3 wrote:Should that be a picture of a sauna?

And what the fuck you think that is ? A closet ? Why is the first response to my threads usually something retarded or irrelevant ? I was even thinking that before I made this one :|

On topic, I wish I could use photoshop. I'd photoshop the sauna (like in the picture :roll: ) in the cage or a knocked out fighter in front of it.

Paint my friend, the worse it looks, the funnier it is
Fuchan
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby yoseph » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:39 pm

The sauna makes a better case than weidmam.
yoseph
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Next

Return to MMA Discussion